User Lists: 0

bump.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Well genjutsu is out of the question here.

Umm BFR?? Cause I extremely doubt lightning is working here so half of Sasukes move set.

Black Adam fights at mach 500 in orbit an ftl SPACE combat. Is this spite it feels like spite

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Back_stabbath95

SHAZAM!

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the magic duo stomp

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: hey man, I'm not saying they win but I would like to break down your statements.

First off, do they have defense against illusions? I didn't know that.

How would they BFR in the first place?

Mach 500 is not light speed. That isn't even close. Naruto can evade lightning speed opponents with just KCM mode. SOSP mode Naruto is sub-relativistic in combat and can react to faster opponents.

Besides, Naruto's wind style technically nullifies lightning based attacks.

Just throwing it out there.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: first the speed in combat feat is as was stated 500 mach in orbit in SPACE ftl.

As for the BFR I was referring to Sasuke an Naruto having that as an option although highly unlikely.

An it's a built in power set for the magic duo to resist TP mind control an the sorts.

I would say reference any respect thread or power sets.

Also assuming wind style from Naruto work on MAGIC based lightning the same way it does chakra is borderline nlf.

Also fairly certain a guy who 1v2s an 1v1s Shazam an Superman on the regular is in the 100 tonne range takes this Solo.

This is just out right ignoring Shazam who is equal in all rights.

The biggest thing here is Adam is in character willing to kill.

I may be wrong in some degrees but this really feels like spite no offense.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: I wouldn't say light speed combat.

When someone in the dc universe fights or punches at light speed, you get the infinite mass punch. And unless he was using the infinite mass punch in this fight, he isn't fighting at true light speed. Relativistic combat makes more sense.

Second, it was pretty clear that magic was the only thing that allowed him to beat superman that badly. And he was way stronger than Shazam due to having his power for far longer.

Naruto has high durability to lightning based attacks and Sasuke can perform high level lightning attacks that dwarf the nine tails with a flick of the wrist.

And it may seem unlikely but Naruto and Sasuke have no problem killing a threat. It's actually kinda in character for Sasuke.

Also it doesn't seem to matter what type of lightning, but sometimes if the lightning attacks has a special rule about it, like the raikage's lightning cloak.

However, harming Naruto with any energy based attacks requires at least multi nation level attacks.

Even so, he can still tank a moon splitter with half of his power and a bad attitude.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going strictly off what each has done, I would go with the ninja duo.

Black Adam hasn't shown too much, and Shazam has shown even less. Even if you were to take all of their best showings into consideration, I don't think it would be enough to say they win here.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: strictly new 52.

Not only because I think PC is overkill, but also because I don't know a lot about PC.

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Black Adam alone solos both

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 loses

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic duo wreck

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the New-52 duo? All I can remember is Shazam fighting Adam (which wasn't that impressive) and Adam getting rekt'd by Ultraman.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By blackpantherisb

Ninjas stomp

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game feats stomp hard

Heck with game feats they lol stomp

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best Naruto an Sasuke have is surviving a Moon slice which lmao. And at best Multi mountain to potential low end continent attack in AoE.

Even if it's New 52 the magic duo far outclass these guys durability,speed,attack potency for sure the only thing they have over Shazam and Adam is AoE.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without blind Naruto hate the ninja duo take this. Billy and Teth did nothing impressive in New 52

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Without blind Naruto hate the ninja duo take this. Billy and Teth did nothing impressive in New 52

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 shazam duo get rekt. Pre 52 wins.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They didn't do anything of worth in the New 52 to suggest they'd win.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol he setting up comic wankers. Theres no good feats for shazam and black adam in new 52

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum Go ahead. Do your thing. Tell us about the time Black Adam took hits from Sky Father level Guardians and how Billy went billions of times faster than light and how Superboy is on Superboy Prime's level. Should be fun.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D.C. Team stomps.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: reasons?

You make pretty good arguments.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Thanks. I'd say that the D.C. Team has physicals and feats far above the Naruto team. They deal with powerhouses on a different caliber.

xSniperWolfiex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jus saw new52 only ummmmmm.....

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I won't fully deny that. Naruto has shown to level mountains just by punching Momoshiki.

At the same time, their power is close to at least WW. and she can punch Supergirl through two mountain tops, so their close.

However, in terms of raw DC, they are outclassed.

Speed can go either way since they are rather lacking feats in that department.

So it isn't entirely certain.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva said:

@lord_spectrum Go ahead. Do your thing. Tell us about the time Black Adam took hits from Sky Father level Guardians and how Billy went billions of times faster than light and how Superboy is on Superboy Prime's level. Should be fun.

Tsshhhhhh....no more crying, i can feel your salt.

Still twisting my words i see....... :D

Don't you have anything better to do?

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so the ninja duo who have NLF wind vs lightning.

Moon slicing attack that 1 time use just like most of their supposed high tier feats.

Speed at best massively hypersonic with questionable 1 time ftl reaction.

Iffy precog cause just like most precog it isn't 100% dodge had an again hardly ever the factor Sasuke an Naruto win a fight.

Tp which is again iffy as their Genjutsu always works initially but can be easily broken an No one in their world has solid TP resistance barring people who had Tailed Beasts under control.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: a couple of things:

1) wind>lighting that's a rule in naruto verse just pointing it out.

2) guy sensei bent space.

3) you can't deny sharingan and sage precog, and it's not a really important factor because almost every high tier in the verse has it.

4) every ninja is trained to defend against TP it's the basis for them. And the jinjuriki aren't immune to TP they can just free from them whenever they want thanks to how it works in the verse.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: ok so again

1:Nlf that works in their world not everyone else's an please shoe me Chakra > Gods Magic lightning or Hell show me in Dc Wind>lightning.

2:one time SPACE bending an he had to kill himself to do it kthnx not a repeatable feat. An neither character in question has done to this so don't use powerscaling.

3:Sharingan isn't precog it was literally described as a movement reading ability which as Lee proved just cause you can see me doesn't mean you can react.

3a: Sage mode isn't 100% dodge guarantee. No precog is otherwise No one with precog would get hit.

3b: their best speed feat is a 1 timer again with precog being the best response to this, a 1 time ftl dodge.

4:as I said it works initially, an so far if you aren't the genjutsu type or have a Sharingan/Rinnegan/Bijuu/someone else to force out a break. No one barring specific power sets seem to just break or ignore outright an they do still initially work regardless.

Seriously Naruto anime is great but filled with inconsistency an outlier or 1 time never again feats.

Bastets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bastets

Prolly ninjas, but in a good fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: first relax man.

1) like I said I was pointing out an in-verse rule just that not saying its superior or inferior learn to read carefully.

2)He did it and he is by feats weaker than naruto and sasuke, by a lot.

3)you can't react if it's way to fast for you too see obviously, but if it let you see the movement before they actually happen then is pregoc. where did I said its a 100% dodge? I just said he has it like almostvall the high tier in the verse again read carefully.

Where did I said FTL?

4) so you just ignored how it works? It's stated multiple times that you have to stop or disrupt your chakra flow and ninja are trained in that or having someone else to do it for you, the second is almost sure to work and it's more efficient.

That's like your opinion, and I think the manga is far better.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: o I'm calm an both manga and anime are still very inconsistent with these higher end feats.

An I didn't ignore how the abilities like genjutsu or precog work I know how the work I'm saying these abilties doesn't work here due to natural resistance or speed isnt so 1 sided for the ninja duo that it makes or breaks the fight.

An also again powerscaling Guy with that attack would have killed Naruto or Sasuke.

Even still Madara only lived due to his Hyper regen that literally out classed everyone else's besides Sakura an Tsunades healing jutsu.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: @boltok100: wow. Nice argument. But allow me to intervene.

First off, when it comes to wind style, kakashi and Yamato explained that each element can effect two other elements either negatively or positively. This was supported by kakashi who knows and can use a large array of lightning based ninjutsu, and knows more about ninjutsu than anyone else. The only type of lightning based attacks that wind style cannot overpower is types of lightning that have a special shielding nature.

The raikage's lightning cloak acted as a shield and forced most attacks away. The rasenshuriken pierced through, but due to the nature of the attack, it did very little. Unless their lightning can be used in a defensive manner instead of an offensive manner, it can't resist the effects of the rasenshuriken.

When it comes to speed, Naruto could move faster than Madara could see when he kicked Madara's tsb away from Guy. Madara could see Guy's night guy, but could not see Naruto appear to save him.

Also, his precognition allows him to sense his opponent's position and their attacks and react to them.

The only way to get passed it is by preoccupying him with something so he cannot move away in time. Like how Sasuke tagged him while he was defending against a fireball.

And technically, Naruto has Hashirama's cells which heightened his regeneration. For all we know, his Regen could beat Madara's due to being cousins with the senju. I do believe that In one of the light novels, his arm was fully cut off yet he healed from it almost instantly. Although that is hearsay so don't look much into it. But another example is in Gaiden where he healed from being impaled almost immediately.

Anywho, I hope this has helped.

Bye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: thanks, you explained it better then I possibly could.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Shazam and Adam.