Stage: Future Konoha

No Caption Provided

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 7/10. Maybe less if team 2 is coordinated.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man, nardo and sauce are too fast, but the team has so much hax, depends on the teams ability to survive nuking

off topic

Man, I just read the nagato respect thread on reddit, that guy is a beast.... seeing the way sasuke used the few rinnegan techs on a higher scale, I can't even imagine how he would have used stuff like asura path and the soul stealing one

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke curbspitestomp....

Go ahead I dare someone to a make a case for team 2 winning or even taking a majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go ahead I dare someone to a make a case for team 2 winning or even taking a majority.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A serious, no holding back Naruto/Sasuke could each probably solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 easily.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Naruto or Sasuke could oneshot.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are completely serious then naruto takes down everyone with one punch

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of them solos.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GlueStick

@valarmelkor said:

Either Naruto or Sasuke could oneshot.

@jaycool2 said:

If they are completely serious then naruto takes down everyone with one punch

Ridiculous claims.

@thevivas said:

A serious, no holding back Naruto/Sasuke could each probably solo.

@darthsenju said:

Either of them solos.

What feats suggest this 10:1 fight is a stomp?

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could even argue that Barragan solos. I don't think he would, but combined with the other 19 with hax abilities they should at least win some.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: Naruto and Sasuke are way faster and something like a Biju Bomb would oneshot everyone on team 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could even argue that Barragan solos. I don't think he would, but combined with the other 19 with hax abilities they should at least win some.

Barragan got messedup by Soi Fon's bankai , Imagine what a Bijuu would do.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GlueStick

@valarmelkor said:

@gluestick: Naruto and Sasuke are way faster and something like a Biju Bomb would oneshot everyone on team 2.

Sasuke is faster by teleporting, but Naruto's speed is not that impressive compared to Bleachverse.

@xiokenji said:
@gluestick said:

Barragan got messedup by Soi Fon's bankai , Imagine what a Bijuu would do.

Soi Fon's bankai was AT LEAST city block level while being contained by one of the strongest barriers in the series: Shiju no Saimon. Barragan actually tanked that with minimal damage. If the spores from Hashirama's world of trees penetrate PS I'd think Barragan's attack would too.

No Caption Provided

Bijuu bomb is 20km AoE how's that not going to also hit Naruto Sasuke?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XioKenji

@gluestick:

Was just pointing out that he can be damaged by pure force.

An MCB attack is nothing.... and it hurt Barragan.

Hiding under Naruto's chakra or Sasuke's sussanno does the trick , heck they could probably tank their own Bijuus.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins it for the team

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick:

What feats suggest this 10:1 fight is a stomp?

Are you seriously arguing that the Akatsuki/Espada have numbers advantage? Are you serious? Did you forget the first move Naruto ever learned?

None of them can even beat one Naruto, what makes you think they can beat a thousand?

And what feats? How about any of these?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Amenotejikara :

Sasuke's unique Sharinnegan skill and another key to why me team will win this battle.

1) Quick explanation :

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's special space-time jutsu, Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to teleport himself, a target, or even both at the same time within a certain range. This make Amenotejikra a very versatile jutsu suitable for both offense and defense.

2) Usefulness :

The various forms of teleportation Amenotejikara enable can be decisive to reverse the situation or quickly end a battle.

A) Teleporting oneself :

Using Amenotejikara, Sasuke can teleport himself close to an enemy without having to speed blitz them :

No Caption Provided

Or outright teleport within an opponent's blind spot to take them off guard :

He can also do the same to teleport away from an attack and escape immediate danger :

Not only that, Sasuke can also use Amenotejiakra to teleport his Susanoo if needed:

B) Teleporting the opponent:

Similarly to how he can teleport himself, Sasuke can also use Amenotejikara to teleport his opponents :

No Caption Provided

Such attacks will be nearly impossible to dodge since Sasuke can teleport his opponent within his attacks range... after using them.

C) Switching places with the target :

I don't think I even need to explain how useful this will be. ;)

3) Range:

As mentioned previously, Amenotejikara does have a range limit. No need to fret though, because it's effective range is pretty freaken far as seen when Sasuke used it against Naruto from this distance :

No Caption Provided

You need to take into account Susanoo's size to get an accurate idea of the distance :

No Caption Provided

That's hilarious. He couldn't even stop Soi Fong's Bankai, which according to you is at least city block level ,yet he's supposed to stop a much faster projectile attack that is at least multi mountain level?

Get real.

None of the other hax will work on them for being too fast, too durable, and not to mention their own hax.

Sasuke is faster by teleporting, but Naruto's speed is not that impressive compared to Bleachverse.

Sasuke is faster by teleporting, he's faster in combat speed, and he's faster in travel speed. His teleportation isn't the thing that makes him faster than these guys.

And if you think anyone in Bleach is faster than Naruto, let alone Arancar, you're seriously downplaying Naruto's speed or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

If the spores from Hashirama's world of trees penetrate PS I'd think Barragan's attack would too.

Show me Hashirama using the Spores at all and then show me him using them against a Perfect Susanoo.

Bijuu bomb is 20km AoE how's that not going to also hit Naruto Sasuke?

Because they've already been at ground zero of the explosion of Naruto's Bijuu Bomb and Sasuke's Chidori and didn't even receive a scratch. The scans are provided above.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Aye. No holds barred? That should pretty much sum it all up. Team has no chance here.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GlueStick

@thevivas: It's amusing how mad/offended you get when I disagree with you :) Yes, some of team 2 are non-factors but Pain, Barragan and plenty of others would destroy Naruto's clones. "get real". You're acting like Naruto and Sasuke are immortal and team two are average. Really they just have to play it smart and protect Barragan and they have a decent chance of winning. Prove to me that Naruto is faster than shunpo. You can't because they are both faster than the eye can see but < teleporting. You just have to disagree with every point I make because... reasons. No idea why you bothered with the teleporting feats for Sasuke since I already acknowledged that. I did not say they are weak, and gave them the majority of wins in my first post, but those feats don't completely eclipse team 2 like it or not. The one that does (Sasuke destroying the meteors) can't be practically applied to this fight.

Here's the Advent of a World of Flowering Trees (i.e. Hashi spores/pollen) wiki. I couldn't find a scan, but it's a databook fact that it penetrates Susanoo (note the reference at the bottom). PS is not impenetrable like everyone seems to think.

Where's this ground zero bijuu bomb scan? Not seeing it.

Pain has 2 attacks comparable to their DC. He is also God tier and Naruto should not have beat him when he did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

What about everybody's favorite: Tobi intangibility to BFR blitz? That just somehow became irrelevant starting this thread because...?

Some more feats for team 2 (using links to save time going chapter to chapter for 20 characters' feats):

Akatsuki respect thread

Yammy

Aaroniero

Szayelaporro

Zommari

Grimmjow

Nnoitra

Ulquiorra

Tier

Barragan

Coyote

Scroll to Powers & Abilities and educate yourself. I read through all of them and they are canon. Check the references if you think anything is incorrect. Idk if you're at all familiar with Bleach, but the espada are in no way fodder. Anyone unbiased knows they would be top tiers in Narutoverse under Juubi jins.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick:

Yes, some of team 2 are non-factors but Pain, Barragan and plenty of others would destroy Naruto's clones.

No they wouldn't. Naruto's clones have the exact same moves and near identical stats as he does. Pain and Barragan couldn't beat Naruto 1 v 1, there's no way they can do so if they are outnumbered 10 to 1.

You're acting like Naruto and Sasuke are immortal and team two are average. Really they just have to play it smart and protect Barragan and they have a decent chance of winning.

There are so many ways that wouldn't work.

1) Nobody is fast enough to react to them at their top speed. Not even close.

2) Nobody can tank any of their half decent attacks.

3) All of the Akatsuki don't even like each other that much, yet you're telling me they're all of a sudden going to be perfectly fine teaming up with the Arancar, who they themselves don't even like working together?

I can go on and on.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke have been teammates since they were kids and are now capable of this:

Loading Video...

Prove to me that Naruto is faster than shunpo. You can't because they are both faster than the eye can see but < teleporting

Yeah, it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Naruto has intercepted Bijuu Bombs before, the same attacks that can cross countries in seconds. No Shunpo is that fast.

If you want another one, Naruto is faster than 8Th Gate Guy, who was bending space because he was moving so fast.

Shunpo being faster than Naruto.....funniest thing I've ever heard.

You just have to disagree with every point I make because... reasons

I have to agree with you because your points are clearly wrong and need to be fixed.

No idea why you bothered with the teleporting feats for Sasuke since I already acknowledged that.

They weren't provided for "speed". They were provided so that you could realize that nobody on team 2 has any answer for it, even your precious Barragan.

but those feats don't completely eclipse team 2 like it or not.

Nobody has any feat to suggest they could react to, tank, or even survive a punch from Naruto. Like it or not.

The one that does (Sasuke destroying the meteors) can't be practically applied to this fight.

Yes, because Sasuke in base with his Chidori was able to destroy a meteor big enough to dwarf the Hokage Monument and is as large as Konoha village "can't be applied" because you don't have another BS response to it.

Here's the Advent of a World of Flowering Trees (i.e. Hashi spores/pollen) wiki. I couldn't find a scan, but it's a databook fact that it penetrates Susanoo (note the reference at the bottom). PS is not impenetrable like everyone seems to think.

So no scan, only a vague, fan-edited wiki site referring to a databook page that you yourself haven't even read. Amazing.

Where's this ground zero bijuu bomb scan? Not seeing it.

Not that hard to scroll up or down and locate the scans yourself:

I wouldn't have had to re-post these if you had actually read and were knowledgeable of the manga.

Pain has 2 attacks comparable to their DC

Not even close. Sasuke's Chidori and one of Naruto's Bijuu Bombs blow his strongest Shinra Tensei out of the water.

He is also God tier and Naruto should not have beat him when he did.

I don't even think you know what God tier is in the Naruto verse. Actually, you clearly don't.

And nice try, KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken, Killer Bee's Bijuu Bomb, and Itachi's Yasaka Magatama were able to defeat Nagato's Chibaku Tensei. Both Naruto and Sasuke each know how the technique works and easily have more firepower than the three attacks previously mentioned. Chibaku Tensei will never catch them or be a threat to them.

What about everybody's favorite: Tobi intangibility to BFR blitz? That just somehow became irrelevant starting this thread because...?

Both Naruto and Sasuke know how his teleportation works and are faster than Minato now, the same guy who was able to defeat Tobi's intangibility/BFR blitz by, you guessed it: being faster than him.

Tobi isn't winning this for them or giving them the edge.

Some more feats for team 2 (using links to save time going chapter to chapter for 20 characters' feats):

I know what the Akatsuki can do. I've read the Naruto manga many times now and have made actual, thorough Respect Threads for nearly all of them.

I also know what the Arancar can do because I've watched the anime of Bleach past the Ichigo vs Aizen fight and have already read their wikis, not to mention the manga of most of their fights.

Scroll to Powers & Abilities and educate yourself

Someone who doesn't even know what the Arancar can do and what their limits are is telling me to educate myself. Oh the irony.

I read through all of them and they are canon.

That's great. You can give them non-canon powers and they would still lose.

Idk if you're at all familiar with Bleach, but the espada are in no way fodder.

You're comparing people who can't even bust a large city to people who wipe mountains off the map just by colliding fists. They are fodder in this fight. No amount of linking me to wikis is going to change that.

Anyone unbiased knows they would be top tiers in Narutoverse under Juubi jins.

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here so everyone can see just how terrible your knowledge of both series' are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto sends in a bunch of clones to one shot everyone (Barrangan included) Then chills in ps with Sasuke. sshhhh here comes gluestick with wikis again, just goes to show how he sucks as a debater.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kgb725

@thevivas: He pretty much ended his own argument with that last sentence lmfao

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ValarMelkor

@gluestick:

Nah, Naruto is faster than all the Espada. By like a lot. City Block level attacks are nothing compared to what Naruto and Sasuke can do, and Naruto and Sasuke in his Susanoo shouldn't really have any trouble tanking a Biju Bomb considering they both tanked the the clash of their two strongest attacks (Biju Bomb Rasenshuriken, and Indra's Arrow, way more powerful than standard Biju Bombs) in their last battle.

Also, Hashirama's spores never penetrated Susanoo. In fact he was never even seen using them, the only person who ever used them in the manga was Madara.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: That, and when he said Shunpo was faster than Naruto. Lol

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both solo....with low dif at most, and that's if they are not serious.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 gets wiped in one attack, by either of Team 1.

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrancar DESTROYS Naruto and Sasuke very easily. Seriously people, Naruto and Sasuke are barely mountain busters, while Arrancar can destroy countries and even the world if they combined their power.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto uses shadow clone jutsu then Szayelaporro uses his resurrection and makes carbon copies of Naruto or Szayelaporro makes a Naruto or Sasuke voodoo doll and tears the heart out. Or... Zommari stares at Naruto and Sasuke forcing both of them to commit seppeku that's just a couple scenarios I can think of for team 2 to win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Barely mountain busters."

Lolkay.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol here come the alts

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@gluestick:

No they wouldn't. Naruto's clones have the exact same moves and near identical stats as he does. Pain and Barragan couldn't beat Naruto 1 v 1, there's no way they can do so if they are outnumbered 10 to 1.

But they are inferior no matter how you look at it and don't need to take half as much damage to kill.

There are so many ways that wouldn't work.

1) Nobody is fast enough to react to them at their top speed. Not even close.

2) Nobody can tank any of their half decent attacks.

3) All of the Akatsuki don't even like each other that much, yet you're telling me they're all of a sudden going to be perfectly fine teaming up with the Arancar, who they themselves don't even like working together?

You're wanking them so hard. I know Naruto is your fav series but be rational for a sec. If Barragan touches them the fight is over. This isn't my opinion it's fact. Point 2 is hard to read. Their very best attack may be untankable, but they aren't miles and miles above everyone in team 2 in dc and durability alone. Speed is your only real argument, and I have yet to see proof that Naruto is faster than Shunpo/Sonido. Okay, so you just want to see this fight play out as Naruto and Sasuke Godly teamwork and team 2 running around doing their own thing like idiots? How very fair and rational of you. *claps*

Yeah, it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Naruto has intercepted Bijuu Bombs before, the same attacks that can cross countries in seconds. No Shunpo is that fast.

I don't know what I'm talking about because I want proof that has yet to be provided? You know frost country is one of the smallest in the verse right? Maybe 2-3 times bigger than Konoha. The country argument is so weak in Naruto it's almost laughable. The cities are way bigger than in our world and the countries are way smaller. Fact. Also, that doesn't mean Naruto can cross countires in seconds. He reacted to the attack. Espada (gimmjow/ulquiorra) react to each others' ceros which are lightning/light speed. You haven't debunked anything with your speculation.

If you want another one, Naruto is faster than 8Th Gate Guy, who was bending space because he was moving so fast.

This was proven where? Madara couldn't keep up with Guy but he could keep up with Naruto.

Shunpo being faster than Naruto.....funniest thing I've ever heard.

Your bias logic...funniest thing I've ever read. Try disproving instead of being smug.

I have to agree with you because your points are clearly wrong and need to be fixed.

*disagree. Needed to be fixed.

They weren't provided for "speed". They were provided so that you could realize that nobody on team 2 has any answer for it, even your precious Barragan.

My precious Barragan? You mad? They don't really have an answer for his power either. If Sasuke teleports behind him and that flesh eating smoke is surrounding him it's gg. If Naruto's clones rush in to it it's gg. Ranged attacks are their only way to deal with him. The next few my response could only be in bold since you bolded you entire sentences for some reason.

Nobody has any feat to suggest they could react to, tank, or even survive a punch from Naruto. Like it or not.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo biased I can't even believe you just said that. At least stick to the bijuu bomb or PS arguments. Desperately lowballing makes you look bad.

Yes, because Sasuke in base with his Chidori was able to destroy a meteor big enough to dwarf the Hokage Monument and is as large as Konoha village "can't be applied" because you don't have another BS response to it.

Am I wrong? How would you apply it here? Don't know if you bothered to read that scan but Pain also flattened Konoha. Cero could destroy any of the meteors minus the one in The Last.

So no scan, only a vague, fan-edited wiki site referring to a databook page that you yourself haven't even read. Amazing.

You think that reference has a high chance of being wrong?? You're so desperate for a Naruto/Sasuke stomp (or just to disagree with everything I say?) you can't even admit this minor detail is correct. Smh. Are your feelings hurt because I disagreed with your alts in the past?

Not that hard to scroll up or down and locate the scans yourself

Not that hard to have a respectful debate. You're the first person ever that's had to repost scans let me find you a trophy. Want to talk about how difficult that made your day? On topic, that contradicts the 20km radius argument no? Hardly seems like it'd have the radius to take out all of team 2 at once especially if they are spread out not working together...

Not even close. Sasuke's Chidori and one of Naruto's Bijuu Bombs blow his strongest Shinra Tensei out of the water.

Based on what? Your personal bias? You yourself said the biggest meteor Sasuke destroyed was Konaha size...lol. What about the multi-mountain size chibaku? I guess Naruto and Sasuke are just going to make 20 moons in this fight to outdo that feat?

I don't even think you know what God tier is in the Naruto verse. Actually, you clearly don't.

If Naruto and Sasuke are God tier so is he. He flattened the biggest village with 1 attack. He created a mini-moon out of several mountains. Get over yourself and your petty insults.

Both Naruto and Sasuke know how his teleportation works and are faster than Minato now, the same guy who was able to defeat Tobi's intangibility/BFR blitz by, you guessed it: being faster than him.

Tobi isn't winning this for them or giving them the edge.

You'd think in a rational person's mind the fight would either be no knowledge or full knowledge for BOTH teams, or the weaker team (never denied team 2 is weaker) would have the knowledge advantage. Canon knowledge wasn't specified in OP, so we assume this is a random first time encounter correct?

I know what the Akatsuki can do. I've read the Naruto manga many times now and have made actual, thorough Respect Threads for nearly all of them.

I also know what the Arancar can do because I've watched the anime of Bleach past the Ichigo vs Aizen fight and have already read their wikis, not to mention the manga of most of their fights.

I believe you know what the Akatsuki can do. You clearly love Naruto. Not convinced you know a thing about Bleach the way you're talking about them getting one shot and Shunpo being << Naruto.

Someone who doesn't even know what the Arancar can do and what their limits are is telling me to educate myself. Oh the irony.

I'm clearly not the one underestimating them and their speed. How you can say I don't know their abilities is beyond me.

That's great. You can give them non-canon powers and they would still lose.

They can spit stars and tank black holes. Team 2 stomps now :)

You're comparing people who can't even bust a large city to people who wipe mountains off the map just by colliding fists. They are fodder in this fight. No amount of linking me to wikis is going to change that.

You mean colliding Perfect Susanoo and Kuramas' fists. Don't spread misinformation. Can't bust large cities? I thought you knew what the Akatsuki were capable of? I'm disappointed in you :/ also, Yammy is easily city level arguably mountain level. Coyote would take barely any time to destroy a city. You probably WATCHED Bleach one time through and now think you know everything about it.

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here so everyone can see just how terrible your knowledge of both series' are.

Likewise. Name the weakest person in Naruto who can beat 1. Ulquiorra 2. Barragan 3. Yammy 4. Grimmjow 5. All 10 espada at once.

You're so unpleasant. I can almost taste the salt over the internet.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 one shot in slow motion

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what is it... 11 people saying Team 1 stomps in a mismatch, 2 alts intentionally trolling, and then gluestick just kinda saying the opposite of whatever he sees, as gluestick does. Well, that's settled.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what is it... 11 people saying Team 1 stomps in a mismatch, 2 alts intentionally trolling, and then gluestick just kinda saying the opposite of whatever he sees, as gluestick does. Well, that's settled.

If you're going to talk trash tag me properly. What exactly have I said that's "the opposite of what I see"?

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 gets wiped in one attack, by either of Team 1.

No bias here... Bijuu bomb? Amaterasu? Maybe. Definitely not a punch like some are claiming. Naruto isn't Saitama. Best defense feat for them? Can they resist full strength shinra or C4 if they aren't both in susanoo already? Or cero? Don't think so. Speed is the only decent argument in their favor so far. Sasuke can teleport so he's the fastest, Naruto is for sure faster than Akatsuki, but it's up in the air if he is faster than Espadas' Sonido.

Lol here come the alts

You've contributed so much logic and evidence to this debate. Well done.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: Im not trash talking, im describing whats here. If it sounds to you like I've described trash, thats not my fault so dont get bent at me. I didn't make anyone decide to be the only guy in the thread arguing for the other team using arguements they've already gotten served with time and time again, yet still being condescending about it despite being totally alone (unless you want to be grouped with those two alts, but I was hoping even you're above that).

And it's really too much to bother listing considering you've seen and ignored it all before...I ain't beat for that. It's not like your post will go unanswered, given how bad you set yourself up yet again. Just be patient and wait, you'll get all that attention you crave when TheVivas basically rewrites what he just wrote in hopes you'll understand it this time (unlikely, which is exactly why I'm not bothering myself).

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GlueStick

@gluestick: Im not trash talking, im describing whats here. If it sounds to you like I've described trash, thats not my fault so dont get bent at me. I didn't make anyone decide to be the only guy in the thread arguing for the other team using arguements they've already gotten served with time and time again, yet still being condescending about it despite being totally alone (unless you want to be grouped with those two alts, but I was hoping even you're above that).

And it's really too much to bother listing considering you've seen and ignored it all before...I ain't beat for that. It's not like your post will go unanswered, given how bad you set yourself up yet again. Just be patient and wait, you'll get all that attention you crave when TheVivas basically rewrites what he just wrote in hopes you'll understand it this time (unlikely, which is exactly why I'm not bothering myself).

I wonder if you or @thevivas realized I'm not even saying team 2 wins. In my very first response here I said Nardo & Sauce take a majority. All I'm saying is they don't have the feats to eclipse everyone on team 2 at once and I've provided evidence to back that up.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thelocust619

@gluestick: You didn't, though... You provided showings of them being vastly weaker. Nothing you provided is above them even while exhausted after fighting an entire war in one sitting. I really shouldn't have to explain how mountain range busters are millions of times stronger than attacks that can't even bust a mountain, or how people who can dodge light are faster than people outright stated to be well under Mach 500. I'm not going to. I mean, I would to someone else, but why would I waste my time on you? Your reputation precedes you. This is all nothing you haven't outright ignored before.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GlueStick

@thelocust619 said:

@gluestick: You didn't, though... You provided showings of them being vastly weaker. Nothing you provided is above them even while exhausted after fighting an entire war in one sitting. I really shouldn't have to explain how mountain range busters are millions of times stronger than attacks that can't even bust a mountain, or how people who can dodge light are faster than people outright stated to be well under Mach 500. I'm not going to. I mean, I would to someone else, but why would I waste my time on you? Your reputation precedes you.

I've never seen you provide a scan or explain your reasoning once. I dare you to refute these with your own evidence instead of kissing up to vivas. All of their scans were equal to or not much greater than these:

Pain's chibaku tensei. Multi mountain.

No Caption Provided

Shinra > bijuu bomb's known radius. Leveled the entire city.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Barragan's respira. Could potentially penetrate susanoo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yammy's cero. He's >> building size so this could easily be multi mountain level (greater than madara's "mountain" level susanoo anyway).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deidara suicide nuke

No Caption Provided

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lamo Yammy is multi mountain lvl now, no one in bleach is multi mountain lvl let alone Yammy.

This battle always ends the same, Naruto sends in two clones to one shot everyone (Barragan included, keep in mind he was murked by soi fon), while chilling in PS with Sasuke.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thelocust619

@gluestick: You know I'm on a phone, always have been, so posting scans has always been out...luckily, everything I'd need has already been posted, otherwise my MO would just be links to the scans. You can't even try telling me I've never explained anything considering we've argued multiple times in the past. And I see you trying to suck me in, and I don't like it. I already made pretty clear I'm not interested in beating my head on a wall trying to talk to you. You get one post, then I'm not wasting any more time:

-Chinaku Tensei doesn't bust anything lol. Moving something=/=destroying it...and the attack itself was destroyed by, at best, mountainbusting attacks hundreds of times under current Naruto and Sasuke's basic melee. In fact, they have already smashed objects hundreds of times larger than it. (Re: making and smashing mountains several times higher than the Divine Tree stump and its roots in Boruto the Movie. Its linked above, in fact. Remember how those same roots that dwarf entire mountain ranges? And therefore CT as well? If not, dont worry. You can get a closer look of these feats that noone on Team 2 can replicate in post 24 and others that you ignored in post 20.)

-Shinra Tensei is a citybuster. City<mountain, because a city is nowhere near as dense as a mountain. In other words, you just showed me an attack under mountain busting. Why, idk. What you expect that to do to people who cause more damage than that just by running, idk. Then you claim it's bigger than any Bijuu Bomb, which have feats erasing multiple mountains in one go all though out the war arc and Nauto and Sasuke's fight (ex: Naruto's one BB matching 5 mountain busters combined). You know that the much, much weaker KCM Naruto physically deflected 5 mountainbusters at once just to start his fight with Tobi...you know that current Naruto survived the beam that cut the moon in half...so I have no clue why you'd bring up a citybuster.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, btw: You see a citybuster, know that a citybuster is weaker than any multimountain buster much less a moon level attack, and then you declare the opposite "yea this is equal to anything they ever did!" It's like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

-Respira never blocked an attack greater than a large townbuster at max wank, and it has no hope of ever coming close to tagging either of Team 1. I don't disagree that it'd eventually get through if they just walked right up to him and stood still for an extended period, but that isn't even a possibility.

-Your Yammy mountainbuster claim is just speculation, and meaningless even if it wasn't. He's a complete nonfactor: Yammy's cero busted little sand dunes, while Naruto can dodge a point blank beam of light, block a beam that split the moon in half with his hand, and block hits from Momoshiki who severed the mountain range+ Divine Tree with just raw strength. Refer to post 20/24, again.

-So...Diedara is supposed to kill himself...to do what? You do realize that's not even a quarter of any one of the six BBRS Naruto used at once to clear away Madara's multi mountain range+++ "raindrops"? (Covered in post 20, yet again, which of course you ignored as yet another testament to how talking to you is a waste of time) The only thing Diedara could accomplish with that is killing his own team, especially since the prep gives Sasuke so much time to just warp him right to them. Not that it'd come to this, considering just one of those BBRS are enough work wipe team 2 all at once because they've never survived anything remotely close, nor do they have the speed feats to support them even reacting to anything Team 1 decides to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really isn't debatable, at all...

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, obviously the Solo King solos. Remove the Lord of all Anime, and either naruto or sasuke could solo.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheVivas

@gluestick:

But they are inferior no matter how you look at it and don't need to take half as much damage to kill.

Oh they definitely need to take half as much damage to kill. You think Naruto's clones are still glass cannons, don't you?

If Barragan touches them the fight is over. This isn't my opinion it's fact.

Except.....he wouldn't. You're wanking Barragan so hard if you think he's giving team two the win, or even one win out of ten. Naruto and Sasuke can take him out from a mile away along with the rest of his team in one attack. That isn't my opinion it's fact.

Point 2 is hard to read. Their very best attack may be untankable, but they aren't miles and miles above everyone in team 2 in dc and durability alone

Yes. They are.

Naruto tanked an attack that could cut the moon in half twice, both him and Sasuke were at ground zero of their on Bijuu Bomb/Chidori clash and didn't even receive a scratch, both of them fell from the upper atmosphere down to earth in base and with literally zero chakra yet survived, and Naruto recently tanked this while at the same time confining it all on him:

Loading Video...

I've already gone over why they are clearly superiors in DC. No one outside of Pain is above mountain level, and with their half way decent attacks already surpass that. Get over it.

Speed is your only real argument, and I have yet to see proof that Naruto is faster than Shunpo/Sonido.

If you have to ask for proof as to why Naruto is faster than Shunpo, you shouldn't even be having this debate. Go back and read the series and educate yourself.

Intercepting Bijuu Bombs is >>>> anything in Bleach.

Okay, so you just want to see this fight play out as Naruto and Sasuke Godly teamwork and team 2 running around doing their own thing like idiots? How very fair and rational of you. *claps*

You're telling me to be rational and wonder why don't two teams of villains, who both already don't like each other to begin with, are going to suddenly become best friends and have perfect teamwork and know each other's abilities and play of off them?

*claps*

I don't know what I'm talking about because I want proof that has yet to be provided?

The proof is in the manga. If you knew, I wouldn't have to sit here and try to prove what was shown literally three hundred chapters ago.

You know frost country is one of the smallest in the verse right? Maybe 2-3 times bigger than Konoha.

Even your knowledge of the countries in Naruto is lackluster.

You're telling me the red box is twice as large as the red circle?

No Caption Provided

The country argument is so weak in Naruto it's almost laughable.

Right. Except it's not. You can laugh all you want, but you'll be laughing alone.

The cities are way bigger than in our world and the countries are way smaller. Fact.

So a country has to be as big as Russia to be considered a country?

I don't even know what you're trying to debate at this point. It's sad.

Also, that doesn't mean Naruto can cross countires in seconds. He reacted to the attack

Nice red herring. Never once have I said Naruto can cross countries in seconds because he reacted to an attack that did. Regardless, that still puts him above any Shunpo user, and if you can't see that, you either don't want to or can't due to bias.

Espada (gimmjow/ulquiorra) react to each others' ceros which are lightning/light speed.

ceros which are lightning/light speed.

ceros which are lightning/light speed.

Again, another example that you clearly don't have even the most basic knowledge of these characters.

Cero being light speed. You never cease to make me laugh.

This was proven where? Madara couldn't keep up with Guy but he could keep up with Naruto.

Madara reacted just fine against Guy at least three times in their fight.

Kaguya is Madara's clear superior in literally everything. Any stat you can think of, Kaguya is superior to him in.

And guess what Naruto did to her?

My precious Barragan? You mad? They don't really have an answer for his power either. If Sasuke teleports behind him and that flesh eating smoke is surrounding him it's gg. If Naruto's clones rush in to it it's gg. Ranged attacks are their only way to deal with him.

I say your precious Barragan because you're literally arguing he gives team 2 at least one win. Him by himself.

You know how Naruto fights. don't you? He sends in clones. What do you think he'd do if he saw a clone get disintegrated by going near him? Hmm, let's see......

Any. Of. His. Ranged. Attacks.

Are you that biased in favor of team 2 that you're literally ignoring common sense to keep saying team 2 wins a round because of Barragan?

You are sooooooooooooooooooooo biased I can't even believe you just said that. At least stick to the bijuu bomb or PS arguments. Desperately lowballing makes you look bad.

What was that you said literally only a line ago....? Try disproving it instead of acting smug?

Try taking our own advice, pal. Nobody has any feat suggesting they survive this:

No Caption Provided

Am I wrong? How would you apply it here? Don't know if you bothered to read that scan but Pain also flattened Konoha. Cero could destroy any of the meteors minus the one in The Last.

Bothered to read the scan? No I read the manga. And made an actual respect thread for Pain, not just listed some bullet points and threw together random scans.

Nagato had to divert all of his power into Deva Path to flatten Konoha and yet people were still alive. Genin, mind you.

Sasuke oneshots a meteor that would do more than flatten Konoha because it would also get the Hokage Monment and the new village atop it, and he does that in base, with seemingly no effort, and with a Chidori, one of his most basic attacks.

He could oneshot everyone on team 2 with that attack, let alone a PS Chidori.

You think that reference has a high chance of being wrong?? You're so desperate for a Naruto/Sasuke stomp (or just to disagree with everything I say?) you can't even admit this minor detail is correct. Smh. Are your feelings hurt because I disagreed with your alts in the past?

You have literally no proof that the databook scan is referring to the pores infiltrating Susanoo. Zero. If there was an actual citation next to it then it would be believable. That reference could be relating to anything, and as someone who hasn't even read the databook, I'm not going to take your word on it. Nice try, but desperate reaching is still desperate reaching.

And lol, I don't have any alts. And what are you talking about, "in the past"? Keep the debate here and now.

Based on what? Your personal bias?

The manga, common sense, logic, etc.

You yourself said the biggest meteor Sasuke destroyed was Konaha size...lol.

Point out to me when I said that. Go ahead.

That was the biggest meteor he destroyed because that was the only meteor he destroyed. And he did it in base with one of his most basic attacks, not by converting all of his power into his strongest Pain and going all out.

Try again.

What about the multi-mountain size chibaku? I guess Naruto and Sasuke are just going to make 20 moons in this fight to outdo that feat?

Do you not know how debating works or....?

A winner isn't decided by "oh he makes a bigger ball, he wins!" It's decided by who can deal with who's technique. Nagato needed to exert himself to the max to capture Naruto in his Chibaku Tensei, and that still didn't work.

And guess what else? That was only Eight-Tailed Naruto. He can actually go all Nine, yes count them, Nine-Tails now. Not to mention both him and Sasuke know how to defeat the technique with ease.

If you think just because Pain could create a "larger" Chibaku Tensei than Sasuke that that gave him the win, well that's just embarrassing.

You'd think in a rational person's mind the fight would either be no knowledge or full knowledge for BOTH teams, or the weaker team (never denied team 2 is weaker) would have the knowledge advantage. Canon knowledge wasn't specified in OP, so we assume this is a random first time encounter correct?

So you can't refute my point with any more of your BS logic, so now you're trying to make rules in the OP that help favor your preferred team? This is a new low, even for you.

Not that it even matters, anyway. If you read the manga, you'd know that Naruto has:

- Sage Mode sensing

• Able to sense the events going on in the war just by walking outside a room on Turtle Island, without even trying, yet could get clear images of what was happening on literally every battlefield.
  • Able to sense everyone in the destroyed Konoha village.
  • Able to fight Juubito by this sense alone because Juubito was too fast for his eyes to follow.

- Sage Mode precog

• Able to sense an attack from the Third Raikage at the last minute and counter accordingly.
  • ABle to react to Kaguya openeing portals behind him and act accordingly.

- Kyuubi negative emotion sensing

• Able to sense that Kisame was hiding in Samehada based on his evil intent, something Kisame even noted that was impossible even for the most astute Sensory ninjas.
  • Able to discern the White Zetsus in disguise as Allied Shinobi Forces throughout all the battlefields despite them copying everything of the person they impersonated down to the chakra type.

And then there's Sasuke:

- Rinnegan and Sharingan

• Allows him to see chakra levels.
  • Allows him to give color to chakra.
  • Allows him to enter and exit Kaguya's dimensions at will. You BFR him, he brings himself right back.

Even if they somehow didn't know about his ability, they still wouldn't get caught.

I believe you know what the Akatsuki can do. You clearly love Naruto. Not convinced you know a thing about Bleach the way you're talking about them getting one shot and Shunpo being << Naruto.

That's great for you. Because clearly, you're the one who doesn't know a thing about Bleach or the Arancar. Don't believe me? Ask anybody else who has commented on this thread.

Yeah, I don't know what the Arancar can do, yet you're over here claiming their Ceros move at light speed.

I'm clearly not the one underestimating them and their speed. How you can say I don't know their abilities is beyond me.

No, you're heavily over estimating them. You've made it abundantly clear you don't know their abilities, seeing as how you've convinced not just me but every other person who has seen this thread as well.

Likewise. Name the weakest person in Naruto who can beat 1. Ulquiorra 2. Barragan 3. Yammy 4. Grimmjow 5. All 10 espada at once.

EMS Madara, Hashirama, BM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, Obito. And news flash: none of these guys are God tier. Thinking someone needs to be a Juubi jin to defeat all of them at once is absurd and easily shows you don't have the faintest clue of these two series' and their characters.

You're so unpleasant. I can almost taste the salt over the internet.

You can't win a debate or even defend your claims properly, so you resort to throwing insults. I didn't know we were in the fourth grade.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I like how you go on about how I'm condescending (because I don't join the Naruto/Sasuke wank wagon) then say things like

I mean, I would [prove my claims] to someone else, but why would I waste my time on you? Your reputation precedes you.

@gluestick: I see you trying to suck me in, and I don't like it. I already made pretty clear I'm not interested in beating my head on a wall trying to talk to you. You get one post, then I'm not wasting any more time.

If you think I'm not worth your time please don't let me keep you... No one is forcing you to stay and share you flawless wisdom...

On topic,

@gluestick: You know I'm on a phone, always have been, so posting scans has always been out...

Actually I didn't know. Thanks for clarifying though I'll remember that.

-Chinaku Tensei doesn't bust anything lol. Moving something=/=destroying it...and the attack itself was destroyed by, at best, mountainbusting attacks hundreds of times under current Naruto and Sasuke's basic melee.

This is why they're a team, and why they should be coordinated (that's up to OP though not us). It's not all about 1 attack doing 100% of the work. For example, Nagato uses chibaku long enough to prevent them from having the speed advantage (Naruto at least. Sasuke may teleport far enough away to avoid it and idk if they would figure out damage cancels chibaku. That was Itachi's feat not Naruto.) and Barragan sends respira into it to finish them or all of the espada shoot ceros through it. You have to think how they would combo their moves.

-Shinra Tensei is a citybuster. City<mountain, because a city is nowhere near as dense as a mountain. In other words, you just showed me an attack under mountain busting. Why, idk. What you expect that to do to people who cause more damage than that just by running, idk. Then you claim it's bigger than any Bijuu Bomb, which have feats erasing multiple mountains in one go all though out the war arc and Nauto and Sasuke's fight

They would completely erase Konoha by running? With vibrations or?That's absurd... Have another look at this scan and say again the same effect of completely erasing the buildings would be done by them running.

No Caption Provided

IIRC Naruto dodged the moon cutting attack in The Last. He didn't tank it. Either we agree mountains are mountains or you're contradicting yourself. Pain's chibaku is multi mountain but those mountains aren't REAL mountains supposedly compared to the ones Naruto and Sasuke destroy. Now you say Bijuu bomb is multi mountain. What if I say those aren't REAL mountains? See how this works both ways and not only when it's in your favor? Bijuu bomb can only be proven 20km radius (forest of death). Show me scan calcs (links are fine) that prove otherwise and I'll admit to being wrong about this.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, btw: You see a citybuster, know that a citybuster is weaker than any multimountain buster much less a moon level attack, and then you declare the opposite "yea this is equal to anything they ever did!" It's like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I said the scans I posted were equal or slightly inferior. 20v2 though slightly inferior doesn't result in a stomp. Moon attack as in them sealing Kaguya? True, that's their best feat beat the both need to touch their target (i.e. won't work on all 20 at once based on how we've seen it work) and that may have been a one time deal. They probably would have done that to Momoshiki and Kinshiki if they could have.

-Respira never blocked an attack greater than a large townbuster at max wank, and it has no hope of ever coming close to tagging either of Team 1. I don't disagree that it'd eventually get through if they just walked right up to him and stood still for an extended period, but that isn't even a possibility.

What? Of course it doesn't have defensive feats it's a 100% offensive attack. That nuke survival (city level+) was all just Barragan being durable. Nothing to do with respira. If you read Bleach you know ressurection and respira are not the same thing.

-Your Yammy mountainbuster claim is just speculation, and meaningless even if it wasn't. He's a complete nonfactor: Yammy's cero busted little sand dunes.

Educated speculation. Your Naruto bias is becoming more and more obvious: "little sand dunes". He is much larger than a building, his cero expands to be about as wide/tall as his upper body so we can assume (based on cero feats) that it would put holes of the same size through at least one mountain if not multiple. Either way Nardo and Sauce couldn't tank it unless they are both inside of the Kurma/PS fusion.

-So...Diedara is supposed to kill himself...to do what? You do realize that's not even a quarter of any one of the six BBRS Naruto used at once to clear away Madara's multi mountain range+++ "raindrops"? Not that it'd come to this, considering just one of those BBRS are enough work wipe team 2 all at once because they've never survived anything remotely close, nor do they have the speed feats to support them even reacting to anything Team 1 decides to do.

You can clearly see that attack is >>>> city level. "They've never survived anything remotely close" is the ironic statement of the year. Show me what you think Naruto and Sasukes' very best tanking feat is outside of Susanoo (I say this because OP doesn't say they start with PSKurama). Not dodging or countering with a jutsu; purely just surviving the damage.

Again, I never said team two wins a majority just that Naruto and Sauce could lose a handful of times. There are certain attacks from team 2 that are threats to them if they connect while Naruto & Sasuke aren't both in PSKurama. Maybe respira could even land through PS since we know Hashi's pollen could. There's no debating with die-hard Naruto fans though. This is why we have a bad rep on CV you know: "Naruto and Sasuke tank everything zero difficulty and one shot. Mind closed." Your logic is very heavily based on "they do this much damage so it would take more than that to harm them." DC feats are not defensive feats. I can't be bothered to count how much lowballing was done in that post. Speed is the only reason Naruto and Sasuke win a majority.