#101 Posted by Helloman (29712 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop at 17.

#102 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas:

No it wasn't it was just head canon.

Yes it a Pangea like landmass and it didn't even take up half a hemisphere as shown in the last. There's like 80% more unseen Earth.

Kids aren't Jonin every solider there was adult meaning no Genin.

#103 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas:

No it wasn't it was just head canon.

Yes it a Pangea like landmass and it didn't even take up half a hemisphere as shown in the last. There's like 80% more unseen Earth.

Kids aren't Jonin every solider there was adult meaning no Genin.

Your head canon?

Scans? I want to see this.

So you just made this fact up? Nowhere is it actually mention they were all just jonin? You know that Naruto and all his friends that participated in the war are underage? Yet they were present in it and nobody questioned it? Age was not a factor here, not to mention that there are genin and chunin that are in their 20's and 30's, being a genin, chunin or a jonin has nothing to do with age but your skill as a shinobi and ability to pass tests and trials to gain the next rank.

At the end of the day you can not convince me that a world that can only muster 80 thousand "soldiers" combining it's 5 biggest nations and 1 small nation is somehow on the same level as ours. At best the whole of Naruto world is Mercury size and their Moon is small to average country level.

#104 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas:

Watch the movie I'm on mobile.

No I didn't make this fact up only 2 kids in the history of Naruto have made Jonin level since there are no kids fighting it's easy to deduce that no Genin are fighting you didn't see Konohamaru and his squad fighting did you?

Prove that it's the size of Moon I'll wait.

#105 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas:

Watch the movie I'm on mobile.

No I didn't make this fact up only 2 kids in the history of Naruto have made Jonin level since there are no kids fighting it's easy to deduce that no Genin are fighting you didn't see Konohamaru and his squad fighting did you?

Prove that it's the size of Moon I'll wait.

Ok so i did your leg work for you

No Caption Provided

So the landmass takes about a third of the planet, the rest of it is just covered in oceans.

If we look at the map in more detail

No Caption Provided

We see that the whole thing is quiet small as i said and at best the whole world is Mercury size as i predicted.

Genins make a fraction of the shinobi's anyway and they all did participate in the war it's just that they were assigned things like guarding and patrolling the villages, so it's not exactly mentioned if they are excluded in the 80 000 number but let's say for the sake of argument they were so the 80 000 chunin and jonin thing still means the shinobi army is rather small no matter how you look at it. If the 5 biggest nations of our world all joined their army's with have almost 7 MILLION soldiers. The shinobi army is almost 100 times smaller....

Prove that it's not? I asked you a clear cut question, what evidence do you have AT ALL that the Naruto world is similar in size to our own other than literally baseless assumptions? No matter how you look at the world you can tell that it's clearly not the same size as ours.

#106 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: you post two fan arts as evidence? Lmao

#107 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas:

1.) Zero substantial evidence to prove what you claim.

2.) Asks me to prove something when your the claiming

3.) Uses fanart

GG

#108 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: you post two fan arts as evidence? Lmao

The art was traced from the movie actually,since the actual image taken from the movie doesn't make things clear

No Caption Provided

but i asked you for evidence and you didn't provide any and i asked you the same question several times already and yet again you avoided answering it, so i will take this as your concession.

#109 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas:

1.) Zero substantial evidence to prove what you claim.

2.) Asks me to prove something when your the claiming

3.) Uses fanart

GG

1, I provided evidence you just ignored it, the bijuus are visible in some shots were you see the outlines of certain countries, the 5 biggest nations combined have soldiers almost 100 times less then the 5 biggest nations of our world.

2. Your claim is that the world is similar to size as ours? So show me what you are basing this on?

3. Fanart that is traced from the real thing, look i will use a screen shot from the movie

No Caption Provided

It tells us so much right?

You are dismissed and next time you want to dispute something provide evidence of your own and support your claims with it, don't just use "i am on a mobile right now" and expect others to do your legwork for you.

#110 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: in the movie it zooms out from the Earth and you can see it clearly.

The Sage of Six Paths created "The Moon" not "A moon" the 10 tails was described as a small planet in terms of Chakra and was shown as about half the Earth's Chakra. I can sit here and list evidence over and over and all you got is 80k soliders and some headcanon

#111 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: in the movie it zooms out from the Earth and you can see it clearly.

The Sage of Six Paths created "The Moon" not "A moon" the 10 tails was described as a small planet in terms of Chakra and was shown as about half the Earth's Chakra. I can sit here and list evidence over and over and all you got is 80k soliders and some headcanon

I will wait for you to get on your PC or laptop or whatever and show me this.

I know how the Moon was created, how is that relevant to anything here? Yes a small planet in a universe that already has a planet that's small compared to ours. Then please do, list the actual evidence, cause so far i easily debunked what you just said. Yes 80 k soldiers an extremely important piece of evidence when you look at our world whose combined 5 biggest nations have almost 7 million standing soldiers. In terms of mobilization for a war they'd have tens of millions.

So yea, the Naruto world is much smaller than ours and i have yet to see a single shred of evidence that suggests otherwise. Other then your head canon and inability to actually argue your point, while dismiss important pieces of evidence like 80k soldiers as something irrelevant.

If any universes planet could only muster 80k soldiers for a war from it's 5 biggest nations than any sane person could tell you that that world is really, really small. Like i already told you that's less army then my country of 8 million has lol.

#112 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: also your fanart shows nothing to scale for that labdmass would be larger than Russia on our Earth thanks for proving yourself wrong.

#113 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: wait, are you trying to imply Naruto's earth is the size of Mercury?

Kinshiki said that the Space curvature of Naruto's planet is an abnormality. Meaning if it is more than likely to be bigger than earth than smaller. Either way, assuming the earth is bigger or smaller is unsupported head cannon. Pure theory.

#114 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: also your fanart shows nothing to scale for that labdmass would be larger than Russia on our Earth thanks for proving yourself wrong.

LOL, no it wouldn't. That's only an assumption that can be made if you assume the Naruto world is as big as ours, it isn't and i have yet to see any evidence that it is. Other than the bijuu has a chakra of a small planet, which is a statement that means little in a universe where the Naruto planet is likely only a fraction of our own.

Again 80k soldiers from 5 biggest nations compared to almost 7 million of our 5 biggest nation soldiers(not even mobilized for a war).

But please go on, you said you had a whole list of reason i only heard one so far that was easily debunked.

#115 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: you have yet to prove the Earth is smaller than ours in their Universe so what I said sticks. You have zero argument backing you up.

#116 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@gilneas: wait, are you trying to imply Naruto's earth is the size of Mercury?

Kinshiki said that the Space curvature of Naruto's planet is an abnormality. Meaning if it is more than likely to be bigger than earth than smaller. Either way, assuming the earth is bigger or smaller is unsupported head cannon. Pure theory.

Yea pretty much.

I highly doubt that, assuming that the world of Naruto is the size of ours is not head cannon, but assuming it's smaller is, good to know about the double standards.

A world whose 5 biggest nations can only muster 80k soldiers as opposed to our 7 million, can not possible be anywhere close to the size of Earth, unless we assume that 90+% of it is just a barren wasteland or covered in oceans, which it clearly isn't.

#117 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: you have yet to prove the Earth is smaller than ours in their Universe so what I said sticks. You have zero argument backing you up.

You have yet to prove that the planet is similar in size to ours, in fact you have even less evidence for it than i do. You have yet to debunk the 80k soldiers(mobilized for war) compared to 7 million(standing soldiers), but please keep going. I especially like the part were you said

I can sit here and list evidence over and over

and then proceed not to give me a single piece of evidence other than "10 tails has a chakra of the small planet" an ambiguous statement that tells us nothing.

#118 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: You do realize that Ninja populations are low right? I mean think about it bud, Ninja die everyday due to dangerous missions, dangerous exams, constant war?? There's been a major war in every Generation of Ninja what would are populations look like if we had a World War ever generation?

1.) Creating moons

2.) Momo stating Earth is abnormal

3.) Tentails

4.) The Last

5.) Etc.

You have nothing bud, not a single shred of logic in your headcanon.

#119 Edited by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: a canonical statement that refers to real life science exceeds your headcannon. Space Curvatures Refer to the gravity of a planet, the greater the mass, the greater the gravity. So if It has a higher Space curvature than normal, than the mass of their planet exceeds that of most others.

Your analysis is pure headcannon since it isn't supported by any official statements or scans. Provide a canon statement or scan that helps your argument and then you can try selling your theory.

#120 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio
@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: You do realize that Ninja populations are low right? I mean think about it bud, Ninja die everyday due to dangerous missions, dangerous exams, constant war?? There's been a major war in every Generation of Ninja what would are populations look like if we had a World War ever generation?

1.) Creating moons

2.) Momo stating Earth is abnormal

3.) Tentails

4.) The Last

5.) Etc.

You have nothing bud, not a single shred of logic in your headcanon.

Even if it was low, mustering only 80k soldiers from 5 biggest nations is a joke. Even post WW1 and WW2, 5 biggest nations of the world still had far more soldiers than the shinobi did.

1. Characters in manga and comics have created entire galaxies and universes that fit in the palm of ones hand, so saying "created Moons" when we don't know how big those Moons actually are is meaningless, especially since one of Mercury's Moons for instance is only 11km in diameter and there are even smaller Moons.

2. Stating something is abnormal = it's as big or bigger than our world? Flawless logic.

3. Has nothing to do with anything.

4. Already debunked and works more in my favor then yours.

5. Saying etc. isn't evidence for more things.

Except for the fact that the bijuu are visible at the same time as Narutos biggest attacks and the curvitures of countries and that the 5 biggest nations have 80k soldiers mobilized compared to our 7 million standing.

Are you finished? Or do i need to curb you over and over again?

#122 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: a canonical statement that refers to real life science exceeds your headcannon. Space Curvatures Refer to the gravity of a planet, the greater the mass, the greater the gravity. So if It has a higher Space curvature than normal, than the mass of their planet exceeds that of most others.

Your analysis is pure headcannon since it isn't supported by any official statements or scans. Provide a canon statement or scan that helps your argument and then you can try selling your theory.

I will take your word for it, so he said the curvature is abnormal, where does that translate to it being bigger than ours? He said it was abnormal, not that it was bigger then ours. This is an assumption you made all on your own.

The 80k soldiers is not headcannon, bijuus being visible while rest of the recognizible land mass is as well is also not headcannon.

You guys keep throwing that word around but i don't think you know what it means, especially since you fail victims to it yourselves lol.

#124 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: 50-80 million died in ww2 alone so you mean to tell me we can stretch our current 7million to that extent for 4 back to back generations and still have a strong military? Ludicrous.

As Slade said Abnormal means greater in this instance.

Curb me? You've don't nothing except make yourself look dumb with headcanon you even posted fanart as evidence, LMAO

Again you have nothing.

#125 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: 50-80 million died in ww2 alone so you mean to tell me we can stretch our current 7million to that extent for 4 back to back generations and still have a strong military? Ludicrous.

As Slade said Abnormal means greater in this instance.

Again you have nothing.

This statement is so stupid i don't even know were to begin... First off, majority of that was civilians and tens of millions of it was from disease and famine. Yes we can actually, since Earths ability to repopulate and recover is much, MUCH greater than the losses there, we literally add 75 MILLION people each YEAR to our planet and you tell me we can't afford to lose that much with each generation? Get out.

Why does abnormal mean greater in this instance? That's your guys headcannon.

Yes curbed you each time. You make yourself actually look dumb with the statements you made concerning the statements you made about WW2 casualties and us not being able to afford them each generation. I never hid that it was fanart, you just can't distinguish the fact that it was traced from the real thing and you have posted exactly ZERO things to back up your claims but you rely on me to do your legwork for you.

I have everything and you have nothing, but please continue i am having lots of enjoyment from this.

#126 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Astounding Logic, after losing 80 million people our birthrate would remain the same even with similar numbers being drained each generation? My God you're genius.

You have two people telling you how wrong you are, you have no sound evidence that I haven't already debunked and yet you think somehow you're winning this? I'm actually laughing out loud.

#127 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: on that episode, Kinshiki says that the curvature pf Naruto's planet exceeds 16.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6mxxtf/what_kinshiki_meant_about_space_curvature/

on that same episode, Kinshiki says, and I quote, "Anything over 10 in the space curvature is an abnormality"

https://youtu.be/FeMqkQfGCsc

1:13

Now considering that earth is actually pretty small for a planet, and the average mass (when you actually take an average from all of the masses of the planets in the solar system) you find out that the average is closer to Neptune and Uranus than earth. Meaning that it's actually easier to say Naruto's planet is LARGER than earth than it is to claim it is smaller.

It's not a fully sound logic, but it's more applicable than your logic, which has zero support and is 100% stipulation.

#128 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Astounding Logic, after losing 80 million people our birthrate would remain the same even with similar numbers being drained each generation? My God you're genius.

Obviously not and nobody made that statement but the fact that we can still produce TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE EACH YEAR, while we lose that same number in ONE GENERATION which is about 25 years is actually astounding how dense you can be. You are peak comicvine.

#129 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: You would lose all your fighting able Men in the first war, who do you fight with in the second? Not to mention all those people you birthed would likely die in the crossfire leaving less and less each Generation. You truly are gifted.

#130 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: on that episode, Kinshiki says that the curvature pf Naruto's planet exceeds 16.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/6mxxtf/what_kinshiki_meant_about_space_curvature/

on that same episode, Kinshiki says, and I quote, "Anything over 10 in the space curvature is an abnormality"

https://youtu.be/FeMqkQfGCsc

1:13

Now considering that earth is actually pretty small for a planet, and the average mass (when you actually take an average from all of the masses of the planets in the solar system) you find out that the average is closer to Neptune and Uranus than earth. Meaning that it's actually easier to say Naruto's planet is LARGER than earth than it is to claim it is smaller.

It's not a fully sound logic, but it's more applicable than your logic, which has zero support and is 100% stipulation.

Omg... they are talking about chakra.... Not planet size.

Holly hell... This is insane...

#131 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Sub 1000 post count troll who refuses to admit he was wrong even after been debunked calls me the peak of ComicVine, awwww thanks.

#132 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: no, it isn't. Guy bent the curvature of space and he couldn't use chakra like others.

#133 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: You would lose all your fighting able Men in the first war, who do you fight with in the second? Not to mention all those people you birthed would likely die in the crossfire leaving less and less each Generation. You truly are gifted.

The men that repopulate it with the second generation? My country had 4 massive wars back to back in 1912, 1913, 1914 and 1941, with each war we lost massive casualties in the 1914 alone we lost 1 million people in a country that only had 4 million people total at the time. And yet we still had even more soldiers for the second world war. You are literally denser than a neutron star and so devoid of common sense and any historical knowledge it actually blows my mind.

#134 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: Sub 1000 post count troll who refuses to admit he was wrong even after been debunked calls me the peak of ComicVine, awwww thanks.

Because post numbers matter? I mean in your case they clearly dont. Were was i debunked or wrong exactly? You are so delusional it keeps going from amusing to disturbing to back to being amusing again.

#135 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: no, it isn't. Guy bent the curvature of space and he couldn't use chakra like others.

Gai absolutely uses chakra, what are you even talking about?

#136 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: except you wouldn't be able to birth the same as you could have before because of the large amounts of Death. You would be losing more and more and birthing less and less each Generation.

You just don't want to admit you're wrong so you keep making shit up, you're not fooling anyone.

#137 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Gai was using pure Taijutsu not a Ninjutsu he bent space with pure speed not Chakra, please keep up.

#138 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: i said he doesn't use chakra like others, which he doesn't.

He doesn't amplify his Body with chakra, it's his pure strength. The only time he uses chakra is for Summoning and for walking on other objects. He doesn't access any jutsu and the vapor he is seen with is either Blood (8th gate) or Sweat (all the other gates)

#139 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: except you wouldn't be able to birth the same as you could have before because of the large amounts of Death. You would be losing more and more and birthing less and less each Generation.

You just don't want to admit you're wrong so you keep making shit up, you're not fooling anyone.

No you wouldn't you absolute.. You recover TENS OF MILLIONS WITH EACH YEAR, while you lose that much in ONE GENERATION(25 years), so yes in the first few years you would birth less but then you would quickly recover and even exceed the birth rates from before, before you even reach the end of the first generation. How does math work?

Holly hell...

#140 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Bruh if you're birth rate is 10 people year and you lose a large sum of your population it isn't going to be 10 per year anymore. How can you be this thick????

So now you have a lower population due to less births the second war comes around and you have less people than before and it lowers even more in what world can you constantly lose millions of people and come out with a surplus of people? God damn

#141 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@gilneas: i said he doesn't use chakra like others, which he doesn't.

He doesn't amplify his Body with chakra, it's his pure strength. The only time he uses chakra is for Summoning and for walking on other objects. He doesn't access any jutsu and the vapor he is seen with is either Blood (8th gate) or Sweat (all the other gates)

He uses chakra just like everyone else, the only difference is he sticks almost exclusively to taijutsu, which still uses chakra.

Releasing the 8th gates LITERALLY amplifies your body with chakra.

No Caption Provided

opening each gate forcibly removes the limiters of your chakra and your body uses exponentially more chakra then it normally would.

#142 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Not to mention the 1st and 2nd great war are 3 years apart and it's 17 years from then to the 3rd that's 3 great ninja wars in 20 years that's less than 1 genaration can the Real Life 7 nations sustain 3 world wars in 20 years? Fuck no.

#143 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: Not to mention the 1st and 2nd great war are 3 years apart and it's 17 years from then to the 3rd that's 3 great ninja wars in 20 years that's less than 1 genaration can the Real Life 7 nations sustain 3 world wars in 20 years? Fuck no.

And i still gave you an example of my country First Balkan war 1912, second Balkan war 1913, WW1 1914, WW2 1941. Again you are greatly underestimating a nations ability to recover from even devastating losses. Even then a nation of just 4 million lost 1 million in first world war then lost over 400 000 in the second one while having about 5 million people at the time recovering from it's 3 million after 1 million loss in only 13 years. And yet again we are talking about a tiny nation still somehow mustering hundreds of thousands of soldiers in each war i mentioned, compared to the Naruto verse where 5 combined largest nations and 1 smaller nation only had 80k shinobi. How is it so hard to accept that maybe their world really isn't so big after all?

#144 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: the Balkans don't also have lethal missions and tests on top of constant war. Why is it so hard to admit that the Earth is the same size?

#145 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: the Balkans don't also have lethal missions and tests on top of constant war. Why is it so hard to admit that the Earth is the same size?

Actually at the time they had just that, the first world war was started by a guy whose part of a military organization at the time assassinating Franz Ferdinand, this is all outside of the fact that at the time Turks, Austrians and eventually Nazi Croats and Germans genociding the population, outside of just pure war casualties.

It's not just hard, it's outright impossible for me to admit it when 5 biggest nation of Narutoverse, can't even muster 1/5 as much of an army as one of the smallest nations of our planet Earth can while being war torn far worse than even the countries in Narutoverse. I'd literally have to throw away all logic and reason to accept it.

#146 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: The Balkans didn't lock kids into a Forrest designed to kill the kids while fighting other kids.

The Balkans also didn't fight in wars with people who can smash Mountains to bits and monsters that can vaporise citys from across the country.

You have nothing to suggest it's smaller than our Earth

#147 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: The Balkans didn't lock kids into a Forrest designed to kill the kids while fighting other kids.

The Balkans also didn't fight in wars with people who can smash Mountains to bits and monsters that can vaporise citys from across the country.

You have nothing to suggest it's smaller than our Earth

The Naruto nations didn't lock civilians into camps then take them out later on to execute them by the hundreds of thousands(my country), tens of millions(all other countries).

No they just fought in wars with people that can kill hundreds to thousands by the drop of a few bombs and then by the end of it made a bomb capable of killing hundreds of thousands. There are several battles in WW1 and WW2 where hundreds of thousands of soldiers died in just a few days.

I have everything to suggest it is, you just can't accept it because at this point you are too stubborn to do so and are arguing more from the position of your emotions rather then reason.

#148 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: nothing you posted has suggested it was smaller than our Earth.

You're biggest argument is the small Army, good thing population has nothing to do with size. I guess the USA is double Russian in land mass right? More people means bigger land mass correct?

Nah you have nothing

#149 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Kinshiki was most probably talking about chakra level on earth. Also, Gai bending space, which was PIS, has nothing to do with what Kinshiki was referring to.

I don't know why he would call the Naruto earth "abnormal" based on its size, these guys label plants based on their chakra reserves,.

#150 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: nothing you posted has suggested it was smaller than our Earth.

You're biggest argument is the small Army, good thing population has nothing to do with size. I guess the USA is double Russian in land mass right? More people means bigger land mass correct?

Nah you have nothing

Apart from much smaller population and bijus being visible while the outlines of countries coasts being visible.

It does have to do with size, no bigger population means enough landmass to sustain such population. The nations of Naruto are all small in population, compared to our countries that range from all kinds of population sizes and landmass sizes. The entirety of Naruto world is just small in terms of everything.

You keep saying that, but yet you keep coming back for more and you offer nothing new.