#51 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Goku or Frezia

#52 Posted by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

What nonsense is this? A "country level attack wont annoy".

A country level attack would temporarily knock out green scar. Hell when sentry was bloodying world war hulk was he using country level attacks? not even close... nothing said those were "country level" punches

when did he tank attacks hotter than the core of the sun when gladiators heat vision burned through all his flesh almost killing him

@chad_duby: Based on what? A country-level attack won't even annoy pre-core breach savage hulk. And how will they turn hulk into ash when none of these attacks specific attacks have that ability? Hulk has literally tanked attacks hotter than the core of the sun and wasn't affected, how will these attacks turn him into ash???

Lo, you haven't proven shit. Naruto is barely continental level and his best attack, this one, is country to country level+. An attack he can't spam. So what if they are blood lusted blast? The final Naruto and Sasuke attack was neither of them holding back. That was their best attacks.

An attack that would bust supermans chest open would completely disintegrate every one of hulks molecules, effectively killing him a thousand times over.

That is the difference between durability and a healing factor.

Superman regularly no sells and shrugs off attacks capable of not only busting holes in hulks chest but attacks actually capable of outright killing or decapitating hulk. Superman shrugs them off like nothin' but a peanut. Because he doesnt need any healing factor, he has crazy durability

@gilneas said:

@earendill: Sure he would, posting scans of some other things Clark has tanked doesn't really prove anything, i could post a scan of Hulk tanking a universe busting attack literally, yet his chest got blown out.

So let me put it this way an attack that would blow Supermans chest open he would die from.

#53 Posted by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

probably stops at saitama or blue marvel. gauntlet is way out of order, superman would be last, black adam above him, diana above that,

thor is above hulk but both are closer to blue marvel than they are to superman and blue marvel should be above ironman... colossus and the thing would also be closer to them

#54 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl @ hulk wanking again from the largest troll on these boards, Hulk has never once in his life tanked omega beams from Thanos 'like nothing' and in-fact Thanos has ONESHOTTED hulk on several occaisons right before moving on to Oneshot Thor. Suggesting an Atomizing Continental explosion won't hurt hulk is the most laughable thing I've ever seen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#55 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy should be over Genos, Sea King, Colossus and the Thing

#56 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 17, hard stop at 18 in round 3.

@sladerulez said:
15. Lives

19. Depends

21. Depends

What? They don't do shit to Post-Crisis Adam or Diana and Blue Marvel dies at the very least in round 3.

#57 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

Rofl @ hulk wanking again from the largest troll on these boards, Hulk has never once in his life tanked omega beams from Thanos 'like nothing' and in-fact Thanos has ONESHOTTED hulk on several occaisons right before moving on to Oneshot Thor.

Post core breach hulk? really? I'd like for you to show that, because Thanos has punched Indestructible hulk through a village and hulk smiled, he's blasted Post core breach hulk with his eyebeams and hulk shrugged it off, hell, post core breach hulk tanked a beatdown from a beign that directly stalemated Thanos and was an equal to him by Thanos' own admission

Suggesting an Atomizing Continental explosion won't hurt hulk is the most laughable thing I've ever seen.

I mean, atomizing attacks on Thor's level didn't hurt hulk, he no-sold a continental punch from skaar and several much more than that from Red hulk, as well as tanking a planetary energy blast to the face with nothing but a nosebleed so i dunno, I'm not seeing how funny it is

#58 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: simple. If It's new 52, He dies

If it's post crisis, he lives.

When i read it, I didn't see which version they were referring to. So i said it depends.

#59 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@alsimmons77: simple. If It's new 52, He dies

If it's post crisis, he lives.

When i read it, I didn't see which version they were referring to. So i said it depends.

Who is he?

The rules say everything but Pre-Crisis and Classic Marvel, so it's standard composite(meaning the strongest versions).

#60 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: black Adam. I don't know Diana's energy based feats. So i can't speak for her Post Crisis. (Though she might be vulnerable to the Massive rasenshuriken due to the cutting edge)

And again, when first i read the thread, i didn't see the version it was refering to. So i said it depends.

#61 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@alsimmons77: black Adam. I don't know Diana's energy based feats. So i can't speak for her Post Crisis. (Though she might be vulnerable to the Massive rasenshuriken due to the cutting edge)

And again, when first i read the thread, i didn't see the version it was refering to. So i said it depends.

Adam and Diana had way too high energy durablity and if you mean Diana's piercing weapon weakness, energy didn't count at all for that(it's 1 of the least logical weaknesses possible and was very specific).

Ok but Blue Marvel is still wrong, he isn't that powerful.

#62 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@guccibrick:That was a weakened hulk that Gladiator hurt. Are you forgetting multiple nukes hulk has tanked over the years, all that generate heat hotter than the core of the sun???

Funny how you mention the sentry instant but have forgotten the multiple times weaker version of hulk has tanked attacks from thor, Thanos, and Annuhilus. In the same story arc, Hulk proved he can tank his own hits just fine, which he showed against Strong Guy who's entire power is to absorb and redirect the kinetic energy. And Indestructible Hulk also pretty much no sold being blasted into orbit by Starbrand in Avengers #8.. Doc Green no-sold Carol Danvers best hits in Avengers #39.

Hulk tanking a beating from a Thanos level being without even needing to rely on his healing factor is more than enough to prove that he won't even feel country level attacks. He has also tanked attacks from Pheonix Force Cyclops. Immortal hulk also tanked attacks from Herc, who literally hurt his hand punching him in the face whilst he shrugged off attacks from Jane Thor at the same time...

Or Hulk tanking Caiera attacks in Incredible Hulk #98. In short, Caiera charged the old power and unleashed a palm strike on Hulk's chest. Guess what, he tanked it. Why this was special was because Caeira was actually channeling the power of Sakaars rotation, and the force didn't hit Hulk's outer body, it attacked his insides.

Another example - Hulk also casually walking through a blast from The Promoter that was completely immobilizing both Thor and Champion at the same time. Hulk even admitted that he wasn't angry at all to the point that he turned back to Banner in Thor vs Hulk: Champions of the Universe #6.

Also in WWH, hulk tanked Skrull BB attack that knocked out the piece of the moon the size of Rhodes island. Iron Man himself further establishes in World War Hulk #4.

#63 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:
@hope_w said:

Post core breach hulk? really? I'd like for you to show that, because Thanos has punched Indestructible hulk through a village and hulk smiled, he's blasted Post core breach hulk with his eyebeams and hulk shrugged it off, hell, post core breach hulk tanked a beatdown from a beign that directly stalemated Thanos and was an equal to him by Thanos' own admission

show me Hulk shrugging off Omega beams:

No Caption Provided

Why not mention what really happened in the Infinity Finale? Thanos casually swatted him away and told his assistant to deal with him as he was just a diversion:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Really hope you arent referring to the nigh featless champion as well

I mean, atomizing attacks on Thor's level didn't hurt hulk, he no-sold a continental punch from skaar and several much more than that from Red hulk, as well as tanking a planetary energy blast to the face with nothing but a nosebleed so i dunno, I'm not seeing how funny it is

Show me Thor using an Atomizing attack. Rulk being continental is just flat out silly in regards of consistency he's well below the likes of Gladiator. Perhaps its because you don't consistently follow the hulk and only see his highend feats, not the ones where he's KO'd by significantly less and hurt by midtiers inbetween said feats.

#64 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

Rofl @ hulk wanking again from the largest troll on these boards, Hulk has never once in his life tanked omega beams from Thanos 'like nothing' and in-fact Thanos has ONESHOTTED hulk on several occaisons right before moving on to Oneshot Thor.

Suggesting an Atomizing Continental explosion won't hurt hulk is the most laughable thing I've ever seen.

Battle, he is lying. That attack he is talking about is only country level, NOT CONTINENTAL. ANd sure it is atomic but Hulk literally has subatomic feats...

And Thanos one-shotting hulk??? This person really is stupid.

#65 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: that's why i said I don't know much about her energy based durability in PC.

N52 WW and BA isn't tough enough to tank this attack

I heard Blue marvel was crazy strong. I must have heard wrong.

#66 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: refrain from tagging me troll, id hate for your mental disease to spread to my keyboard

#67 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@battle123axe said:
@hope_w said:

No Caption Provided

Why not mention what really happened in the Infinity Finale? Thanos casually swatted him away and told his assistant to deal with him as he was just a diversion:

Really hope you arent referring to the nigh featless champion as well

Show me Thor using an Atomizing attack. Rulk being continental is just flat out silly in regards of consistency he's well below the likes of Gladiator. Perhaps its because you don't consistently follow the hulk and only see his highend feats, not the ones where he's KO'd by significantly less and hurt by midtiers inbetween said feats.

I don't know if you are trolling or are just stupid.

Literally in the next scan, Hulk is up like nothing has happened.

No Caption Provided
#68 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Atleast I am not wanking country level blasts to be continental level.

#69 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, struggling to get up after casually being looked upon aint a oneshot. Seriously why is this guy even here?

#70 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: that's why i said I don't know much about her energy based durability in PC.

N52 WW and BA isn't tough enough to tank this attack

I heard Blue marvel was crazy strong. I must have heard wrong.

Ares, Circe, black holes, black hole bombs, Imperiex Drones, Void Hound, quantum beams and much more.

Diana's bracelets could, but other than that not. That is true.

He has a few very high end feats, but the end result of rating characters like that can you see at the VS battles wiki.

#71 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick challenge to everyone saying they stop at Saitama.

Show me 1 feat from him on this level

#72 Edited by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: good to know. So other than Blue Marvel, everything i said stands.

PC lives

N52/Rebirth dies

Blue Marvel dies without high end feats.

#73 Posted by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: thanos can casually kill hulk if he wants to my friend the two arent comparable hell thanos is massively above the top versions of hulk. he never took hulk seriously or considered him a threat thats the only reason hulk survived the eyebeam

#74 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@guccibrick: Yes he can, no one is denying that. All I am trying to show that hulk can be a like a punching bag and take some of the hits.

#75 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@guccibrick: please, dont attempt to waste your time or entice him to comment here further. Any thread where he's involved loses its value immediately.

#76 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@alsimmons77: good to know. So other than Blue Marvel, everything i said stands.

PC lives

N52/Rebirth dies

Blue Marvel dies without high end feats.

Well yes, although N52/Rebirth are irrelevant due to the much more powerful Post-Crisis versions.

#77 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@guccibrick: Don't waste your time with Hope_w either. This is the same guy who takes 1 thing and exaggerates it to something else. Not to mention, he doesn't understand what canon is and what is not, even after you show him.

#78 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

Yea, struggling to get up after casually being looked upon aint a oneshot. Seriously why is this guy even here?

In the very next panel Hulk is already moving, how is that a one-shot? A one-shot is killing someone, knocking them out, or hurting them so badly they are unable to move. It's not a one-shot if in the very next panel Hulk is literally already moving and crawling towards Thanos and in the next page he is walking and has caught up with Thanos. You can say Thanos can casually floor someone like Hulk, but he didn't one-shot him there, not even close.

As powerful as Thanos is, he actually doesn't have a single trackrecord of one-shotting any powerhouse or herald level character, without an amp.

Also Thanos doesn't have Omega beams, Darkseid does who is a completely different character.

And Thanos punched Hulk casually away, yes but that punch didn't do anything to Hulk in terms of damage or having a chance at putting him down since Hulk smiled it off and jumped right back in, so again it does not clarify as a one-shot.

Also @battle123axe was referring to Hulk fighting the amped Annhilius that fought Thanos, not Champion.

#79 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos playfully oneshotted the Annihilators(Minus Bill who lasted a smidgen longer), knocked Galactus on his ass, oneshotted a severely pissed off Thor after eating all his hits and two shotted surfer while Laughing. Thanos' casual feats alone against beings in hulks tier prove he can oneshot hulk if he ever decided.

So yes, if Thanos is leaving hulk reeling with Casual attacks; youre not putting up an effective case about Thanos not being able to oneshot him.

Struggling to get up and only making it to your feet after a casual blast and only standing after he passes you is a clear indication of a oneshot.

#80 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@battle123axe said:
@hope_w said:

No Caption Provided

I can't show you that because Thanos isn't darkseid. I can show hulk standing up completely fine on the next page, and on the same page of that scan literally already getting up from the rubble. It literally takes a handful of seconds at best for hulk to be completely fine. I don't know why you're spewing the whole 'oneshot spiel' when Hulk was never shown to be KO'ed or even immobilized, he immediately started moving by the very next panel.

No Caption Provided

Uh, no, It's not Infinity Finale, It's Infinity #6.

Lol, Thanos literally punched him and told his Black Order, two members, not one 'assistant', to go deal with him. Why would thanos not try to kill him there? Does he like hulk for any special reason to leave him alive? Or is it just that hulk took a punch, smiled, and Thanos sent people with star level and atom cutting weapons to deal with him.

Immediately afterwards someone with an atom cutting glaive remarked on how his skin was thick and he proceeded to resist against the weight of a freaking star for several pages.

Also, Hulk still took a beating from a Thanos level opponent and was relatively fine afterwards.

EDIT: as @gilneas said, it was the amped Annihilus, not champion, which even then, Hulk somewhat recently walked a blast that immobilized both Thor and a Champion that was being written on Thor's level in pain, while calm.

Show me Thor using an Atomizing attack.

You obviously didn't read what I said, because I clearly said 'Atomizing attacks on Thor's level', or in other words, Hulk tanking an ultrasound gun that rewrites atoms on a Thor ordinance level.

Between Indestructible Hulk #9 and 10.

Here's the weapons on the battleship being specified to be on a Thor ordinance level, including molecular disintegrators

No Caption Provided

Here's him taking a blast from one

No Caption Provided

In this scuffle, a criminal escapes with one of these weapons, which is also specified to be Thor level

No Caption Provided

Now, as daredevil specifies while hulk takes a blast from it, it rewrites molecules on a subatomic level using soundwaves, which only 'stings' hulk and creates the loud noise he complains about.

No Caption Provided

Now here's him tanking blasts from it multiple times

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Next.

Rulk being continental is just flat out silly in regards of consistency he's well below the likes of Gladiator.

No Caption Provided

You mean Red Hulk under Loeb/with draining, Who has a feat list like this:

1. Going toe to toe with and even beating Thor
  2. Punching out the Watcher
  3. Fodderizing She-Hulk
  4. Beating post core breach savage Hulk after a long fight
  5. Killing Abomination in a fight that leveled a village
  6. Make 8, 9, and 10 on the ritcher scale earthquakes (continent level)
  7. Beat Doc Green after a long fight, then without the ability to energy drain, shaking entire continental US with his blows
  8. Tank hits from a full power Sentry, Wonder Man, Ares, and them combined, and hurt Sentry with a punch
  9. Tank blasts from MODOK
  10. And more

Is not continent level? Give me a break, or prove your claim. Up to you.

Perhaps its because you don't consistently follow the hulk and only see his highend feats, not the ones where he's KO'd by significantly less and hurt by midtiers inbetween said feats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that you're the vine's most well known hulk expert.

Please, other than WWH's tendency to get blood drawn by people that he proceeds to stomp, and maybe three instances as indestructible hulk, Post core breach hulk was consistently on that level, and I challenge you to find any feats of Green Scar that show him being legitimately KO'ed by an attack that isn't planetary (and even then) or being hurt by mid tiers. (Please don't bring up that one captain america scan, You'll just lose all your credibility at that point)

Avatar image for supermanforever
#81 Posted by Supermanforever (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the wank of taking down Superman or thor. They lose at frieza probably, they would probably still have hard time against bleeding edge iron man.

#82 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

Thanos playfully oneshotted the Annihilators(Minus Bill who lasted a smidgen longer), knocked Galactus on his ass, oneshotted a severely pissed off Thor after eating all his hits and two shotted surfer while Laughing. Thanos' casual feats alone against beings in hulks tier prove he can oneshot hulk if he ever decided.

So yes, if Thanos is leaving hulk reeling with Casual attacks; youre not putting up an effective case about Thanos not being able to oneshot him.

Struggling to get up and only making it to your feet after a casual blast and only standing after he passes you is a clear indication of a oneshot.

Thanos didn't one-shot a single member of the Annhiliators, he BFR'd Gladiator, he hit BRB 8 times, he hit Ronan(who has much lower durability then you average powerhouse) 2 times and he never hit SS or Quasar. Yes he knocked Galactus on his ass but that doesn't really mean much here. He never one-shotted Thor. He has no feats of actually one-shotting a single powerhouse or herald level character. Logically i would agree with you that he should have or at least should be able to, but his feats tell us otherwise.

If Hulk is literally in the very next panel moving and in the panel right after that completely fine and on his feat then yes that's a perfect case for Thanos not being able to one-shot him. All that hit did was floor him, not even damage him at all.

He wasn't struggling to get up, he literally got up immediately after, whats the indication that it was a casual blast? He blasted him far so he already had the distance on him when he moved away while Hulk was the one that needed to catch up.

#83 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't show you that because Thanos isn't darkseid. I can show hulk standing up completely fine on the next page, and on the same page of that scan literally already getting up from the rubble. It literally takes a handful of seconds at best for hulk to be completely fine. I don't know why you're spewing the whole 'oneshot spiel' when Hulk was never shown to be KO'ed or even immobilized, he immediately started moving by the very next panel.

I think you know what I meant in regards to the Eye beams. Anyways, no, not even close Hulk is litterally struggling to stand and is seen on one knee in practically the same position as the previous when he was reaching for Thanos. Hulk got reeled from a casual blast when all he was aiming to walk past him, judging from the usual feats he has with his beams; suggesting he couldnt oneshot someone like Thor or Hulk if he had the mind to is in itself unquestionable by feats.

Im a manga guy, If it doesnt happen in their solo run Im not always going to be accurate with where it happened. However I know HOW it happened.

Lol, Thanos literally punched him and told his Black Order, two members, not one 'assistant', to go deal with him. Why would thanos not try to kill him there? Does he like hulk for any special reason to leave him alive? Or is it just that hulk took a punch, smiled, and Thanos sent people with star level and atom cutting weapons to deal with him.

Thanos swatted him like a bug and blatantly states he's but a diversion so he sent his assistants. Stop only accepting parts of the context.

Immediately afterwards someone with an atom cutting glaive remarked on how his skin was thick and he proceeded to resist against the weight of a freaking star for several pages.

Uh.....what? You're fabricating fairy tales now; so being incapped by the weight of a star = resisting the weight of a star? And being cut by said Atomic Glaive makes it a legit durability feat?:

No Caption Provided

This isnt a showing for Hulk whatsoever; and if anything only helps the duo as Naruto's main attack consists of microscopic blades that all have that Atomic effect.

Also, Hulk still took a beating from a Thanos level opponent and was relatively fine afterwards.

EDIT: as @gilneas said, it was the amped Annihilus, not champion, which even then, Hulk somewhat recently walked a blast that immobilized both Thor and a Champion that was being written on Thor's level in pain, while calm.

Rofl, only way Annihilus is Thanos level is with Cosmic Rod and Quantum bands. Annihilus got litterally two hits in the enitre fight, the rest is Thanos dominating until he got in a sneak attack BFR:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Looks like their in reverse order i cant fix that. Anyways Thanos' statements regarding power are nearly completely irrelevant as he's equated Gladiator to hulk several times in this Issue.....just after he got pwned by some friggin bug soldiers.

You obviously didn't read what I said, because I clearly said 'Atomizing attacks on Thor's level', or in other words, Hulk tanking an ultrasound gun that rewrites atoms on a Thor ordinance level.

Not really buying this as impressive as sound waves don't nearly compare to the concussive force of an explosion. Honestly even re-entry to earths atmosphere begins to compress Oxygen and Nitrogen which at face value seems more impressive. You could have just shown me banner tanking Nukes easily as a more impressive durability feat as these are very questionable, more Notably the one Maestro hulk tanked after fighting Thor where it was directly stated atomic destruction.

Yup, even including his LoebForce feats he's overall gladiator level

Whom later Three Shotted him and admitted he wasnt on Thors level.

1. Punching out the Watcher

The definition of LF tbh.

1. Fodderizing She-Hulk

Where is the impressiveness in this for any characters being mentioned here? Like litterally, Naruto or Sasuke can oneshot jen.

1. Beating post core breach savage Hulk after a long fight

Thats a massive load and you know it.

1. Killing Abomination in a fight that leveled a village

Mk.

1. Make 8, 9, and 10 on the ritcher scale earthquakes (continent level)

I mean I wouldnt just say that makes you continent level, that would sort of mean planet shaking makes you planet level which is just iffy.

1. Beat Doc Green after a long fight, then without the ability to energy drain, shaking entire continental US with his blows

Read above.

1. Tank hits from a full power Sentry, Wonder Man, Ares, and them combined, and hurt Sentry with a punch

All midtier with the exception of Sentry who is Plot Induced.

1. Tank blasts from MODOK

Hardly say that classifies as continent level but then again im not too knowledable on him to say what he can't do.

Hell no. The burden of proof is on you to prove he is at that level, Rulk is usually along the lines of city level he has a few highends and I believe one planet level feat which puts him along the lines of gladiator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh my goodness gracious, I do hope you arent sarcastically implicating that title to yourself? Just so you know my man I know exactly who you are, you're nothing at all to brag about. Hulk isn't my area of expertise but I know enough as to where I know what I'm talking about.

However since you simply insist on flaunting your reputation how bout' a CaV? Surely a newbie like me is no threat to the the greatest of the great Hulk experts the Vine has to offer?

Please, other than WWH's tendency to get blood drawn by people that he proceeds to stomp, and maybe three instances as indestructible hulk, Post core breach hulk was consistently on that level, and I challenge you to find any feats of Green Scar that show him being legitimately KO'ed by an attack that isn't planetary (and even then) or being hurt by mid tiers. (Please don't bring up that one captain america scan, You'll just lose all your credibility at that point)

Who said anything about WWH or Green scar? Hulks been incap'd in a number of ways by a number of opponents in legitimate ways. From my most recent memory Logan briefly KO'd him from sticking his claws in his brain and he also has morphed back into banner from tanking explosions before.

I just dont see how he tanks an atomic attack that caused a planetary storm with lightning bolts that were litterally oneshotting forests and hills, and a planetary shockwave from the collision of the attacks all from lower orbit with 'no damage' that is quite litterally the definition of wanking.

#84 Edited by Toratorn (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stop at She-Hulk. Definitely stop at Thing. Someone who took hits from Hulk, Silver Surfer, Hercules, Champion, Annihillus, Hyperion, Black Bolt and other high tiers won't go down to some Nardo characters.

The order is atrocious. Luffy, Genos or Sea King being above She-Hulk is lolworthy. Thing being below Boros or Saitama is lolworthy^2. I don't even think Iron Man should be above Blue Marvel or Ben either, tho definitely above Saitama.

#85 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this person still claiming that the Naruto and Sasuke final attack was continental with planetary shockwave??? Where the heck was this shown?

And no, Naruto rasenshuriken is cellular level, NOT ATOMIC. Sop lying over and over.

#86 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 15, stop definitely at 17/18.

#87 Edited by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@battle123axe said:

I think you know what I meant in regards to the Eye beams. Anyways, no, not even close Hulk is litterally struggling to stand and is seen on one knee in practically the same position as the previous when he was reaching for Thanos. Hulk got reeled from a casual blast when all he was aiming to walk past him, judging from the usual feats he has with his beams; suggesting he couldnt oneshot someone like Thor or Hulk if he had the mind to is in itself unquestionable by feats.

Im a manga guy, If it doesnt happen in their solo run Im not always going to be accurate with where it happened. However I know HOW it happened.

Thanos swatted him like a bug and blatantly states he's but a diversion so he sent his assistants. Stop only accepting parts of the context.

Uh.....what? You're fabricating fairy tales now; so being incapped by the weight of a star = resisting the weight of a star? And being cut by said Atomic Glaive makes it a legit durability feat?:

No Caption Provided

This isnt a showing for Hulk whatsoever; and if anything only helps the duo as Naruto's main attack consists of microscopic blades that all have that Atomic effect.

Rofl, only way Annihilus is Thanos level is with Cosmic Rod and Quantum bands. Annihilus got litterally two hits in the enitre fight, the rest is Thanos dominating until he got in a sneak attack BFR:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Looks like their in reverse order i cant fix that. Anyways Thanos' statements regarding power are nearly completely irrelevant as he's equated Gladiator to hulk several times in this Issue.....just after he got pwned by some friggin bug soldiers.

Not really buying this as impressive as sound waves don't nearly compare to the concussive force of an explosion. Honestly even re-entry to earths atmosphere begins to compress Oxygen and Nitrogen which at face value seems more impressive. You could have just shown me banner tanking Nukes easily as a more impressive durability feat as these are very questionable, more Notably the one Maestro hulk tanked after fighting Thor where it was directly stated atomic destruction.

1. Punching out the Watcher

The definition of LF tbh.

1. Fodderizing She-Hulk

Where is the impressiveness in this for any characters being mentioned here? Like litterally, Naruto or Sasuke can oneshot jen.

1. Beating post core breach savage Hulk after a long fight

1. Killing Abomination in a fight that leveled a village

Mk.

1. Make 8, 9, and 10 on the ritcher scale earthquakes (continent level)

I mean I wouldnt just say that makes you continent level, that would sort of mean planet shaking makes you planet level which is just iffy.

1. Beat Doc Green after a long fight, then without the ability to energy drain, shaking entire continental US with his blows

Read above.

1. Tank hits from a full power Sentry, Wonder Man, Ares, and them combined, and hurt Sentry with a punch

1. Tank blasts from MODOK

Hardly say that classifies as continent level but then again im not too knowledable on him to say what he can't do.

Hell no. The burden of proof is on you to prove he is at that level, Rulk is usually along the lines of city level he has a few highends and I believe one planet level feat which puts him along the lines of gladiator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh my goodness gracious, I do hope you arent sarcastically implicating that title to yourself? Just so you know my man I know exactly who you are, you're nothing at all to brag about. Hulk isn't my area of expertise but I know enough as to where I know what I'm talking about.

However since you simply insist on flaunting your reputation how bout' a CaV? Surely a newbie like me is no threat to the the greatest of the great Hulk experts the Vine has to offer?

Who said anything about WWH or Green scar? Hulks been incap'd in a number of ways by a number of opponents in legitimate ways. From my most recent memory Logan briefly KO'd him from sticking his claws in his brain and he also has morphed back into banner from tanking explosions before.

I just dont see how he tanks an atomic attack that caused a planetary storm with lightning bolts that were litterally oneshotting forests and hills, and a planetary shockwave from the collision of the attacks all from lower orbit with 'no damage' that is quite litterally the definition of wanking.

I think you know what I meant in regards to the Eye beams.

You repeated it multiple times, so...

Anyways, no, not even close Hulk is litterally struggling to stand

by literally being seen already getting up in seconds? Show me him struggling or even appearing to struggle.

He's literally ready to attack again by the next page lol

No Caption Provided

and is seen on one knee in practically the same position as the previous when he was reaching for Thanos.

Lol what? He's not on one knee, him being slouched over and walking like that is an almost iconic position for hulk

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8
He almost always looks like he's "kneeling" when he stands up

, even if he isn't, he literally just stood up and is still smoking by the time that we see him there.

Hulk got reeled from a casual blast when all he was aiming to walk past him,

Why should this matter, Thanos' 'casual' eyebeams have oneshotted thor, oneshotted thing and twoshotted thor in classic times, why would a casual eyebeam not take him out? Answer is because he's that durable. And besides, Thanos literally says that hulk is irrelevant, why would Thanos of all people care if he's out?

judging from the usual feats he has with his beams; suggesting he couldnt oneshot someone like Thor or Hulk if he had the mind to is in itself unquestionable by feats.

Uhh, firstly I'd challenge you to find a feat from his eyebeams that say that he could oenshot Hulk. Maybe a feat where he oneshots a more powerful character, destroys a large planet with them, or injures a more powerful character. Well thor I can agree with, but considering that recently, a calm hulk literally walked through a beam that was immobilizing both thor and champion, who was written to be on thor's level, in agony, a blast that can take out thor isn't taking out hulk.

Im a manga guy, If it doesnt happen in their solo run Im not always going to be accurate with where it happened.

K.

*you then proceed to say that you know exactly what you're talking about*

However I know HOW it happened.

cool.

Lol, Thanos PUNCHES him, he SMILES, and THEN thanos assigns his BLACK ORDER to go deal with him. Again, why in the world would thanos care about keeping him alive? He literally sees hulk shrug it off and then he sends corvus and proxima to deal with him because he doesn't have the time, i.e. a DIVERSION. He also does not specifically state HULK is the diversion, but ALL LIFE is, meaning that he wants to kill EVERYONE. Is hulk an exception (well recently, yes, but not at the time)? No, he simply could not kill hulk with one punch and sent his assistants to do it for him while he dealt with the other avengers.

Context matters.

Uh.....what? You're fabricating fairy tales now; so being incapped by the weight of a star = resisting the weight of a star?

You mean rising from all fours to his knees? I'd call that resisting it, hell, even if he stayed on all fours, he'd be resisting it, as it's not splatting him into the ground.

And being cut by said Atomic Glaive makes it a legit durability feat?

Lol I never said that, I simply said how Corvus remarked how tough his skin is, he proceeded to cut it sure, but even then when he went against someone like hyperion he never made such a claim and literally effortlessly shanked through him, with hulk he took time to admire how tough his skin is. even so, he didn't actually casually slice through it like he did hyperion, he slowly cut him.

.... right right right, because Naruto could totally go from all fours to his knees if a star was dropped on his back. Good for naruto, not only can hulk resist said attack, but he also has a ridiculous healing factor to go with it.

Two hits the entire fight?

Annihilus

• got in a punch
  • a slice
  • an energy blast
  • and equaled him in an energy attack.

Then there's Annihilus's blast equalling Thanos' for over a page (Hulk took multiple of Annihilus' blasts), equaling him again, his energy attack equaling his, and annihilus, according to thanos 'He just took my full charge energy blast with little effect". despite thanos portalling in from behind him to attack.

Never mind Thanos explicitly stating that Annihilus 'easily rivals' him in raw power, and literally saying that he'll only win because of experience.

Lol it's mindboggling how you can think Thanos comparing two entirely separate character's power level somehow makes him comparing the person that he's fighting with himself, same person that casually equaled his energy projection, tanked his best attacks, sliced through him, and floored him with a punch. Hell, if you want to overanalyze statements, Thanos said that Annihilus stomped gladiator far faster than he would've.

Not really buying this as impressive as sound waves don't nearly compare to the concussive force of an explosion.

Funny, because a 300db sound wave is more powerful than any nuke that we've ever created.

Honestly even re-entry to earths atmosphere begins to compress Oxygen and Nitrogen which at face value seems more impressive.

Compressing molecules ≠ rearranging them subatomically, don't even try to compare the two.

You could have just shown me banner tanking Nukes easily as a more impressive durability feat as these are very questionable,

The hell? There's nothing to question about it, a weapon that subatomically rearranges molecules on Thor's level only stung hulk, it's not difficult to understand.

more Notably the one Maestro hulk tanked after fighting Thor where it was directly stated atomic destruction.

Lol I don't understand what you're trying to prove, I could show Hulk tanking an island busting explosion and a sound attack that could power a continent, but that's not relevant either.

lol

Later three shotted him? are you high? First, that 'later' instance was after Loeb was finished his run on hulk, and after that Red Hulk couldn't drain anymore and was much less powerful.

even so, I have no idea where you got the idea that anybody threeshotted anybody

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
Hulk (2008) #26

A red hulk who has no idea what's going on tanks several blows from a bloodlusted thor, and even so he stops his hammer and tries to talk him down. Thor doesn't listen and lets loose a lightning blast which Rulk tanks and they fight, trading blows.

I have no idea whatsoever where you get the idea that Rulk was threeshoted or even outmatched.

? Uhh, what? he beat savage hulk in a fight that destabilized a city hundreds of miles away, what're you on about?

a 10.0 on the ritcher scale contains enough energy to wipe out a continent if it hit the ground directly, while it may shake a planet, that doesn't make it planet level.

Read above.

Again, that's not planet level, he literally only shook the US, how is that planet level?

Lel no, it's stable and unstable sentry, and that was a very stable sentry.

Hell no. The burden of proof is on you to prove he is at that level, Rulk is usually along the lines of city level

False

he has a few highendsand I believe one planet level feat

Not only does he not have a planet

which puts him along the lines of gladiator.

Lol Gladiator has highends along dozens of years of history with hundreds of appearances and has been beaten and stomped and equaled by far less, rulk has several consistent feats over two years or so where he uses draining, which is more than most comic characters ever get, and he has basically none of the low ends of gladiator over the 24 issues where Loeb was writing and he could use draining, which is when GS fought him.

Oh my goodness gracious, I do hope you arent sarcastically implicating that title to yourself?

Lol no, the vine's best hulk experts are @ghostravage,@thedailybagel, and the OG @theacidskull, then there are people like @gilneas, @krleavenger, and @brucerogers who know quite a lot about the hulk. I'm possibly in the second tier of debaters, but something that everyone would agree on is that you're nowhere close.

Just so you know my man I know exactly who you are, you're nothing at all to brag about.

I'm not bragging, you just are flaunting youre knowledge to be more than it is

Hulk isn't my area of expertise but I know enough as to where I know what I'm talking about.

Yeah... despite being a self-proclaimed 'manga guy' who doesn't know that Thanos does not use Omega Beams and can't get the issue citations even close to right.

However since you simply insist on flaunting your reputation how bout' a CaV?

Tempting, but unlike you, I know for a fact that i know next to nothing about Naruto and Sasuke, but what i do know is that I'm not interested in mismatch CAV's, which that'd be against you.

Surely a newbie like me is no threat to the the greatest of the great Hulk experts the Vine has to offer?

No Caption Provided

Who said anything about WWH or Green scar?

They are the incarnations that appear post core breach just as much as any other incarnation, and I'm assuming current versions, which happens to be Green Scar/Immortal Hulk.

Hulks been incap'd in a number of ways by a number of opponents in legitimate ways.

Name them post core breach.

From my most recent memory Logan briefly KO'd him from sticking his claws in his brain

This is the same instance where Hulk was taken out by a gorilla and a whale eating him. It's a low showing and you would know that if you had read the comic, in which he was portrayed as a gag character.

This is just about how well Wolverine can cut up hulk

Incredible Hulk #80

and he also has morphed back into banner from tanking explosions before.

Post core breach, there's one instance where Hulk was taken out by jet fuel that could go from mars to back, an obvious low showing, he has far, FAR, more instances to the contrary, hell you literally say that he's tanked nukes before, why would you bring up such an obvious low showing?

I just dont see how he tanks an atomic attack that caused a planetary

First it was continental, now it's planetary? Can I see this feat? Also, I'm seeing that the attack itself is cellular level, which is just a joke.

storm with lightning bolts that were litterally oneshotting forests and hills, and a planetary shockwave from the collision of the attacks all from lower orbit with 'no damage' that is quite litterally the definition of wanking.

Show the feat, and we'll see.

#88 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: Here is the feat he is talking about dude:

The scans are in order:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#89 Posted by KrleAvenger (26341 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: Thanks but I'm not that knowledgeable on the Hulk.

#90 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: IDK who claimed that but it's AOE is country level and it's Potency should be about that since Naruto alone could casually spam Island++ attacks and this clash was all the Chakra he had left.

#91 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: Oh I know and I have been saying that since the beginning. It is hope who keeps calling the AOE planetary level and its potency to be continental.

Well, this clash was all his remaining chakra mixed with a massive about of sage energy that was equal to an attack powered by the chakra of 8 tailed beasts including the other half of kurama.

#93 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:

by literally being seen already getting up in seconds? Show me him struggling or even appearing to struggle.

Blatant denial, cute:

No Caption Provided

Yea, clenching the ground desperately reaching for that person equates to shrugging off in your definition. Hilarious.

He's literally ready to attack again by the next page lol

By then the steam coming off him is gone meaning his healing factor kicked in, can't piece together anything that doesnt make the hulk look unbeatable can you?

Lol what? He's not on one knee, him being slouched over and walking like that is an almost iconic position for hulk

Mk:

No Caption Provided

, even if he isn't, he literally just stood up and is still smoking by the time that we see him there.

Healing factor hadnt taken full effect clearly.

Why should this matter, Thanos' 'casual' eyebeams have oneshotted thor, oneshotted thing and twoshotted thor in classic times, why would a casual eyebeam not take him out? Answer is because he's that durable. And besides, Thanos literally says that hulk is irrelevant, why would Thanos of all people care if he's out?

Great, now you're arguing Thanos exerted himself in that scan somehow when he walks past him as if he's a mere breeze in the wind. Thanos clearly needed their help....he simply aimed to move Hulk out of the way and in the process knocked the air out of him. You're litterally grasping at straws to give hulk nonexistant durability feats; he had no lethal intent whatsoever.

Also lmao @ that cheese filled classic instance where Thing gets him to the ground after putting him in a Headlock. Just after he was casually swatting away everything in his path.

Uhh, firstly I'd challenge you to find a feat from his eyebeams that say that he could oenshot Hulk. Maybe a feat where he oneshots a more powerful character, destroys a large planet with them, or injures a more powerful character. Well thor I can agree with, but considering that recently, a calm hulk literally walked through a beam that was immobilizing both thor and champion, who was written to be on thor's level, in agony, a blast that can take out thor isn't taking out hulk.

Meh....His eyebeams dont have the specific feats but he's used it in conjunction with the energy from his hands so I see no reason to classify them as drastically different. Thanos can oneshot himself; that in itself should end basically any debate right there.

*you then proceed to say that you know exactly what you're talking about*

You have spotty selective reading and comprehensive skills; every instance referred to in this debate has been carried by your imagination by a baffling degree and now you're doing it with simple sentences. I think even that response hints im not fully accurate on occurances however I can tell the difference between your inflated opinion and Canon quite easily.

Lol, Thanos PUNCHES him, he SMILES, and THEN thanos assigns his BLACK ORDER to go deal with him. Again, why in the world would thanos care about keeping him alive? He literally sees hulk shrug it off and then he sends corvus and proxima to deal with him because he doesn't have the time, i.e. a DIVERSION. He also does not specifically state HULK is the diversion, but ALL LIFE is, meaning that he wants to kill EVERYONE. Is hulk an exception (well recently, yes, but not at the time)? No, he simply could not kill hulk with one punch and sent his assistants to do it for him while he dealt with the other avengers.

Yet again a fabricated fairy tale, Hulk comes in out of nowhere towards him, Thanos swats him like a bug without even moving from the spot he's in Hulk goes flying then laughs at his situation:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

This was done with the most minimal of effort; using Thanos' final motive to dissuade from this fact is again an example of your vivid imagination.

Context matters.

Indeed it does, so stop picking and choosing which parts to use properly.

You mean rising from all fours to his knees? I'd call that resisting it, hell, even if he stayed on all fours, he'd be resisting it, as it's not splatting him into the ground.

I seriously only think the weight is when the spear is physically touching you as noted when it was hurting Hyperion without really cutting him or anything. Also Hulk was nigh-useless after that and got reverted like a page or two later. Hardly an applicable feat though Im sure he has a blackhole feat somewhere along the lines.

Lol I never said that, I simply said how Corvus remarked how tough his skin is, he proceeded to cut it sure, but even then when he went against someone like hyperion he never made such a claim and literally effortlessly shanked through him, with hulk he took time to admire how tough his skin is. even so, he didn't actually casually slice through it like he did hyperion, he slowly cut him.

I mean the slash he tanked was much more brutal than Hulks cut and despite fainting afterwards he was still able to get rid of him:

No Caption Provided

.... right right right, because Naruto could totally go from all fours to his knees if a star was dropped on his back. Good for naruto, not only can hulk resist said attack, but he also has a ridiculous healing factor to go with it.

Not seeing how this is at all relevant to anything at all as the point of this thread is them tanking Narutos attacks not replicating Hulks Durability feats. It seems like you're taking this personal now my guy.

Two hits the entire fight?

Yup a scratch, an energy blast that blew Thanos back temporarily, and a punch. Thanos physically dominated other than that. The scans don't lie im afraid. Other than stalemating him in a few energy clashes and still being conscious this isnt a good showing for Anihilus other than Thanos' statements.

Then there's Annihilus's blast equalling Thanos' for over a page (Hulk took multiple of Annihilus' blasts), equaling him again, his energy attack equaling his, and annihilus, according to thanos 'He just took my full charge energy blast with little effect". despite thanos portalling in from behind him to attack.

You cant comprehend the tone of a story well, You think Annihilus is going to exert the same effort as if he was fighting Hulk into fighting Thanos? Anyways even then he practically stomped him and needed a cheapshot to get the Thanman off him.

Never mind Thanos explicitly stating that Annihilus 'easily rivals' him in raw power, and literally saying that he'll only win because of experience.

Thanos' statements regarding power are completely and totally irrelevant as in the same issue he:

• Equates Hulk and Gladiator physically
  • Claims he wouldnt have beaten gladiator as easily when he just virtually dominated Annihilus
  • Kills himself, before previously unable to fatally wound nih with supposed 'full power' along with beating him with his Energy attacks

These are moreso showings for Nih and no, the Thanman said he was going to win because he was THE Thanman:

No Caption Provided

He clearly spoke of his experience in a boastful manner much like in the previous scan where he states some of his accomplishments.

Lol it's mindboggling how you can think Thanos comparing two entirely separate character's power level somehow makes him comparing the person that he's fighting with himself, same person that casually equaled his energy projection, tanked his best attacks, sliced through him, and floored him with a punch.

Nih stalemated Thanos when he was specifically holding back for Gamoras Safety he even says it before he unleashed his 'full might' against him and Thanos ate one of his biggest attacks with no damage.

Hell, if you want to overanalyze statements, Thanos said that Annihilus stomped gladiator far faster than he would've.

Which is immediately out the window moreso then it already was when one actually finishes the book.

Funny, because a 300db sound wave is more powerful than any nuke that we've ever created.

Funny cos' your average nuke at test sites usually range to 210-250 db. Tsar Bomba was not measured however ive seen claims of 180 db which wouldnt be practical if it were a air burst.

Not that it really matters as Narutos weakest Attack in Kurama Avatar quite litterally outweighs the yield of hundreds of Tsar Bombas:

No Caption Provided

Lower orbit view btw

Compressing molecules ≠ rearranging them subatomically, don't even try to compare the two.

Oxygen is a single atom until it reacts with something (Namely anything it touches) Re entry speeds prevent this from happening and basically oxidises everything around you. At face value that is massively more impressive than tanking soundwaves with no concrete measurement.

The hell? There's nothing to question about it, a weapon that subatomically rearranges molecules on Thor's level only stung hulk, it's not difficult to understand.

Yup, totally nothing to question about it:

No Caption Provided

A character said its Thor level so it clearly must be

Lol I don't understand what you're trying to prove, I could show Hulk tanking an island busting explosion and a sound attack that could power a continent, but that's not relevant either.

Both would be vasrtly superior to what you're showing me, a gun whose best feat is melting a guy rather than just straight up turning him into dust. I see what type of debating you're fond of, exaggeration over actual showings.

Later three shotted him? are you high? First, that 'later' instance was after Loeb was finished his run on hulk, and after that Red Hulk couldn't drain anymore and was much less powerful.

even so, I have no idea where you got the idea that anybody threeshotted anybody

I have no idea whatsoever where you get the idea that Rulk was threeshoted or even outmatched.

You should write a childrens book with all the fairytales you've told in this one post alone, in hulk #6 Thor practically threeshotted rulk:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And he even blatantly states Hulk saved his life:

No Caption Provided

Dont even attempt to bring up that complete and utter mess of a fight that happened a chaptee before, it utterly oozes cheese.

? Uhh, what? he beat savage hulk in a fight that destabilized a city hundreds of miles away, what're you on about?

Which one? And even then thwt's massive outlier because in their other fights it doesnt happen. Namely in hulk #24 where Banner absolutely stomped him as well. Rulk is consistently portrayed to be beneath the likes of Thor/Hulk level and he even got KO'd by a group of girls.

a 10.0 on the ritcher scale contains enough energy to wipe out a continent if it hit the ground directly, while it may shake a planet, that doesn't make it planet level.

Just as Shaking a continent doesnt make it continent level.......youre right a 10.0 would probably split a continent busting that amount of physical landmass requires much more energy.

Again, that's not planet level, he literally only shook the US, how is that planet level?

Clearly you dont understand the analogy. What I'm getting at is shaking =/= busting. Not to mention even if we accept the feat it is a shared one.

Lel no, it's stable and unstable sentry, and that was a very stable sentry.

Sentry is litterally as powerful as the story requires him to be, his Stability is as much of a plot device as Galactus' hunger.

False

Rulk isnt continent level; the burden of proof is not on me to assume he is.

Not only does he not have a planet

*shrugs* who cares I thought he did something with a giant meteor or some crap before.

Lol Gladiator has highends along dozens of years of history with hundreds of appearances and has been beaten and stomped and equaled by far less, rulk has several consistent feats over two years or so where he uses draining, which is more than most comic characters ever get, and he has basically none of the low ends of gladiator over the 24 issues where Loeb was writing and he could use draining, which is when GS fought him.

I mean yea, he was badass during his run with jeph but even then he was still getting his ass handed to him just as equally.

Lol no, the vine's best hulk experts are @ghostravage,@thedailybagel, and the OG @theacidskull, then there are people like @gilneas, @krleavenger, and @brucerogers who know quite a lot about the hulk. I'm possibly in the second tier of debaters, but something that everyone would agree on is that you're nowhere close.

*claps*

Second tier'; cute. I cant say I'm happily second fiddle to anyone in my area of expertise on this website, in fact i'll go as far as to say im unparalleled in regards to any Manga I've bothered to read. Simply one of a kind, I can't name drop anyone that compares to the untamable beast that is Hope_W.

You can't say things like that cos' consequences will backfire on you, however, me? Whose going to prove me wrong?

I'm not bragging, you just are flaunting youre knowledge to be more than it is

Stop acting as if youre better than me because you know more about a character. Its sad.

Yeah... despite being a self-proclaimed 'manga guy' who doesn't know that Thanos does not use Omega Beams and can't get the issue citations even close to right.

Meh....it was a mistake, however I fail to see how the last chapter of Infinity isnt 'the infinity Finale' but that's fine as well, you've been partially reading segments the entire debate.

Tempting, but unlike you, I know for a fact that i know next to nothing about Naruto and Sasuke, but what i do know is that I'm not interested in mismatch CAV's, which that'd be against you.

Cos' scared? I mean you seem so confident; I'd just like to show you a whole lot better than I could ever explain it to you.

I just dont think you're good enough to handle me in an actual debate, but it seems you can't prove otherwise.

They are the incarnations that appear post core breach just as much as any other incarnation, and I'm assuming current versions, which happens to be Green Scar/Immortal Hulk.

When was it established that Green Scar and Immortal hulk are the same thing?

Post core breach, there's one instance where Hulk was taken out by jet fuel that could go from mars to back, an obvious low showing, he has far, FAR, more instances to the contrary, hell you literally say that he's tanked nukes before, why would you bring up such an obvious low showing?

Dont even know what the hell you're talking about, but this alone is just a clear indication of how sensitive you are in regards to your favorite character. Thats not even a lowshowing either honestly which is the hilarious thing about it, do you think it has to be planet level period to hurt hulk?

First it was continental, now it's planetary? Can I see this feat? Also, I'm seeing that the attack itself is cellular level, which is just a joke.

A joke just like your cognitive and comprehensive skills. Ive never seen someone cut a reply off mid sentence like that. Pure rubbish.

Here's the feat btw:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

It caused a planetary storm my guy and they were easily in the Mesosphere.

Show the feat, and we'll see.

Naruto casually throws out Atomic blasts where the fireball is damn near country sized:

No Caption Provided

Thats a seaside btw:

No Caption Provided

And where I get it being Atomic from is TSB is blantantly stated to be superior to Molecule Manipulation:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention for his last attack Naruto used senjutsu from the entire planet:

No Caption Provided

Honestly Naruto alone can be argued to be continental, adding Sasuke just makes it unquestionable my guy. In fact Naruto already tanked an attack that split the moon then proceeded to overpower it. Suggesting they cant even hurt hulk is wank only users of your caliber know how to result to.

#94 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 13. It would indeed destroy him, but due to Boros special ability, he can heal and regenerate after it. Then he’d just kill them after they were exhausted from the clash.

#95 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

So now a TSB rasenshuriken potency is country-sized. Not that it matters, Kaguya tanked 9 of them and even pre-core breach Savage Hulk is more durable that Kaguya....

And no, he didn't collect all of the nature energy from the Planet, JUST FROM THAT AREA. Does anyone hear this guy??? He keeps bullshitting over and over.

And yes, Naruto is 100% continental level but his attack DC maxed out a country to country+. That attack power will slightly damage pre-core breach Savage hulk sure but post, he would eat it like NOTHING

Alos, that scan you showed of 2 massive tailed beast bomb colliding, that only hap[pend because the energies from the 2 mixed and forced that explosion. Naruto's massive tailed beast bomb might be island level at best. Not to mention, it is still nowhere near the power of his final attack with Sasuke, which again is only country level.

And for godsakes, STOP WITH THE PLANETARY STORM BULLSHIT. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF NARUTO....

#96 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

So much blatant nonsense, so much mental gymnastics written in one post that it might actually give me brain aneurysm. Yea i am sure a guy who has literally shrugged off continent level attacks on multiple occasions and a gotten only a bloody nose at a planet splitting one and then no damage at all on another planet busting one and another one where the planet itself exploded while he was on it is just gonna have worlds of trouble with Naruto and Sasuke. Who are wanked rather ridiculously since people assume their world is similar to ours when in reality their world and their Moon are only a fraction of our own. The freaking lightning nation had a cannon capable of destroying the entire Moon, yet these guys get baffled by regular Bijuu's powers and are blown away but what Madara could do.

It's not that deep son. Sure Naruto and Sasuke can "hurt" Hulk but hurting him and putting him down are 2 massively different things.

#97 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: You where doing good untill the "only a fraction of our own" you have zero evidence for that making it an assumption that I would very much like you to prove.

#98 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: You where doing good untill the "only a fraction of our own" you have zero evidence for that making it an assumption that I would very much like you to prove.

I mean it's blatantly obvious looking at the scans of it where you see the outlines of some countries while at the same time bijuu's were visible. The entire world is made out of 5 big countries and a few tiny ones. The main capitals of these countries are rather average sized villages. The entirety of the shinobi army in the 4th great ninja war was 100 thousand shinobi. That's the same number of soldiers my country of 8 million has. The world is clearly much smaller than ours, unless you think that the vast, VAST majority of it is just a barren wasteland.

#99 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: Nothing you said was proof of your claims.

All 5 major nations are part of a super Con (think Pangea) that are one only a fraction of the planet go watch the "The Last" and see for yourself.

It was 100,000 jonin they didn't use genin or civilians so moot point.

#100 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues said:

@gilneas: Nothing you said was proof of your claims.

All 5 major nations are part of a super Contenital (think Pangea) that are one only a fraction of the planet go watch the "The Last" and see for yourself.

It was 100,000 jonin they didn't use genin or civilians so moot point.

Except that it is.

What has in the Last of us shown exactly? The 5 nations are part of a Pangea like continent and that's it, that's their whole world really, the rest of it was negligible.

Actually my mistake it was only 80 000 shinobi(no mention of them just being jonin), the enemy had 100 000 thousand Zetsu clones so i confused the 2.

No Caption Provided

So it's even smaller than what i first said and considering how many shinobi there are in Naruto world that actually speaks volumes.

So i bring the question back to you, what evidence do you have that the Naruto world is similar in size to our own other than pure baseless assumption?