So I've been wondering just how powerful this clash was
And now I'm tweaking it a bit to test just how powerful in a gauntlet.
- Naruto and Sasuke are at their absolute strongest/most powerful for this gauntlet. They will clash just like in their final battle but instead they'll be hitting someone with their most powerful Jutsu. One dead center in the chest and the other dead center in the back.
- Naruto and Sasuke are ridiculously bloodlusted and without Morals.
- Takes place on our Earth in the center of the United States.
- They are on the ground
- Can use either 616/ 1610/ Post-Crisis/ New 52/ Rebirth /Anime/ Manga versions
- If they don't clear someone, move on and see other characters cause this might not be in order
- Mumen Rider
- She Hulk
- Sea King
- Ben Grimm the Thing
- Madara in Perfect Susanno
- Blue Marvel
- Bleeding Edge Iron Man
- Saiyan Saga Goku
- Namek Frieza
- Wonder Woman
- Wildstorm Apollo
- Black Adam
- The Mugger who killed Bruce Wayne's parents
They'll be 3 rounds:
- Characters can't brace for attacks
- Characters will brace and defend it
- Same as 2 but add Toneri Golden Wheel attack as well
You can throw another character in the gauntlet to be able to gauge the power of this attack if you want. So where does it end? Why? What happens to Earth as well?