Mel practically solos as well.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Dangai Ichigo stomps Naruto and Meliodas mid to high difficult, to a more fair fight you should put BSM Naruto instead of BM Naruto.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TOPAZZZ

team 1

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BSM Naruto is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of team 1 stomps

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who claims Ichigo can even mildly damage anyone here let alone BM Naruto (the most durable) is not only delusional, but should be mentally evaluated. No wonder you have to write in such excessive font.

Ichigo is more useless than Natsu here so that should really give you a gist of how one sided this is.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I might change it to BSM unless someone else thinks he can solo.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay shitstorm incoming.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@braindrain said:

Anyone who claims Ichigo can even mildly damage anyone here let alone BM Naruto (the most durable) is not only delusional, but should be mentally evaluated. No wonder you have to write in such excessive font.

Ichigo is more useless than Natsu here so that should really give you a gist of how one sided this is.

Damn Hope, why you are so salty mate ? I thought you already created your another account with the same name again to entertain us :) You need to chill a little, @emperorthanos-@morpheus__ They maybe can help you.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: How durable do you think Mel and Naruto are? Just wondering.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Hope_w always so stuck up. Jesus ...

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BrainDrain

@joviolma: oh so you're mad that you cant factually prove your point so you just get thin skinned and hope the mods can come in and do it for you? I'm as cool as can be, you're the one offended by being called delusional on a comic book forum to the point where you feel you have to go tattle. Tell that Hope guy I said Hello seeing as he owns real estate in your head.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23: No it's not about how strong Naruto and Meliodas are, but how weak he thinks ichigo is...

He thinks ichigo is hill level.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

@braindrain: How durable do you think Mel and Naruto are? Just wondering.

The Juubi annihilated a country in its weakest form and Kurama just ate a beam from him that casually wiped out it's own multi-mountain BB's. You tell me?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@braindrain said:

@joviolma: oh so you're mad that you cant factually prove your point so you just get thin skinned and hope the mods can come in and do it for you? I'm as cool as can be, you're the one offended by being called delusional to the point where you feel you have to go tattle, how amusing. Tell that Hope guy I said Hello seeing as he owns real estate in your head.

No Caption Provided

No, I just think you need to chill, the amount of salt in your blood can threat your health, and I'm worried, Mods are the best doctors tbh, perhaps they can help you ;) And it seems like you have self hate ? Why do you dislike yourself mate, that's not nice :( But don't be sad though, I mean, you are good meme here in the vine, it is always good to have you around so I hope you return soon to give us a good laugh as always while thinking you are proving something.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lsoon23

@braindrain: More interested in your opinion about Meliodas tbh

OT: Mel and Naruto win, Natsu is a non factor.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo solos and the sodium chloride levels in here are too high.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BrainDrain

@joviolma: whatever helps you mate, all I see is a very troubled individual getting emotional that I called him out on his rubbish argument while he himself knows he cant do anything about it regardless of how hard he tries.

You see, I love myself on the account I'm not like you, it must be hard to find atleast one thing to appreciate about yourself but simply being better than you alone is enough for me. Cheers.

Edit: oh and does saying salty repeatedly somehow dissolve the fact you tagged me first?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah shit. Here we go again.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@braindrain said:

@joviolma: whatever helps you mate, all I see is a very troubled individual getting emotional that I called him out on his rubbish argument while he himself knows he cant do anything about it.

Oh please mate, don't talk about someone being troubled, your superiority complex dropped your IQ considerable to the point you are seeing illusions, seriously, why stopped using the Hope account ? It was better talking to you as hope than the brain draining.

As you can see I love myself on the account I'm not you

Self love is everything, even when you are just a meme that no one takes seriously so, keep going

it must be hard to find atleast one thing to appreciate about yourself but Simply being better than you alone is enough. Cheers.

I can actually appreciate one thing in my self, the fact unlike you, I have credibility here instead of being turned into a meme by several users, that agree and disagree in winners opinions in threads ;) And not sure if noticed, but this last sentence didn't made any sense tbh, it must be hard for me found something about me to appreciate, but being better than myself is enough ? Lmao.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell that Hope guy I said Hello seeing as he owns real estate in your head.

No Caption Provided

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

Tell that Hope guy I said Hello seeing as he owns real estate in your head.

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Edit: oh and does saying salty repeatedly somehow dissolve the fact you tagged me first?

You tell me mate, who had the guts to tag the other one ? And what the hell tag someone first is even suppose to prove, you are indeed a good meme.

@braindrain

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Mel win. Natsu is fodder.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BrainDrain

@joviolma said:
@braindrain said:

Oh please mate, don't talk about someone being troubled, your superiority complex dropped your IQ considerable to the point you are seeing illusions.

You see, I called you(not even you specifically) delusional. However this is an Insult, I'd suggest you learn between the two. You also tagged the mods, not me. Keep em' coming.

Oh and FYI I suggest you learn to properly use adjectives before insulting someone's intelligence.

Self love is everything, even when you are just a meme that no one takes seriously so, keep going

Clearly you take me seriously if you've gone this far to reply to me despite not arguing the topic here. But that's nun of my business.

I can actually appreciate one thing in my self, the fact unlike you, I have credibility here instead of being turned into a meme by several users, that agree and disagree in winners opinions in threads ;)

Yea.....you and those 'several other users' are who to what now? Like seriously, you disappear at this very moment, what will you or any of those scrubs be remembered for on this website?

Me though? Oh I didnt have to do a thing, my viner legacy is cemented already, you're just an accessory to my superiority; your so called credibility is a joke to me as I would verbally embarrass you in any debate just like you know aswell.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JOVIOLMA

You see, I called you delusional. However this is an Insult

Also said I needed mental evaluation for having a different opinion than you, don't try to disguise my little Hope :) Calling you a meme is indeed an insult when you think about this, memes makes people laugh, you make people cringe or confuse them, but meh, somethings you say are indeed funny, so point still.

I'd suggest you learn between the two.

Hope and BrainDrain are the same kind of Stand

You also tagged the mods, not me.

I actually tagged you first mate, can't you see ?

@braindrainsaid: -------> First name tagged

Damn Hope, why you are so salty mate ? I thought you already created your another account with the same name again to entertain us :) You need to chill a little, @emperorthanos-@morpheus__They maybe can help you.

Clearly you take me seriously if you've gone this far to reply to me despite not arguing the topic here.But that's nun of my business.

I don't take you seriously, you are just good in make people laugh and I thought your commentary was a bit funny and deserved to be seen by the mods following your behavior against people with different opinions than you, and the fact I'm not even trying to debate the topic shows I don't care about your opinion towards the winner(when it comes to that, you are the master in saying lots of non-sense about Naruto characters) only that even if you(an ALT with superiority complex that can't even make credible points insult ones mental abilities cuz of their different opinions) say BS about me for futile reasons, I have no problem in involving the mods here.

Yea.....you and those 'several other users' are who to what now?

Just random guys in the internet that unlike you, are not memes in battle theads lol, I mean, you have the advantage here since memes are eternal.

Like seriously, you disappear at this very moment, what will you or any of those scrubs be remembered for on this website?

I dunno mate, perhaps someone that wasn't turned into a meme in all the threads he enters in(You are reaching Undre's level)

Me though?

Yep.

Oh I didnt have to do a thing, my viner legacy is cemented already

Indeed, as a meme.

you're just an accessory to my superiority

I wasn't aware that it was possible to be an accessory to nonexistent concepts, you are indeed a powerful guy.

your so called credibility is a joke to me as I would verbally embarrass you in any debate just like you know aswell.

Your ability to make people cringe would indeed by useful in a battle, seriously mate, if you are not Hope, the best you could do is try to disguise, lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: How does one stomp mid/high diff though. Stomping means you destroy someone with 0 difficulties.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b135ef0287
deactivated-5d5b135ef0287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Team 1 easily.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 low diff. Natsu is far too much of a weak link to be here.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BrainDrain

@joviolma said:

Also said I needed mental evaluation for having a different opinion than you, don't try to disguise my little Hope :) Calling you a meme is indeed an insult when you think about this, memes makes people laugh, you make people cringe or confuse them, but meh, somethings you say are indeed funny, so point still.

Cool, and your opinion means what to whom?

Hope and BrainDrain are the same kind of Stand

I'd assume by 'stand' you're accepting that both of these guys are simply better than you. In which case I wont argue.

I actually tagged you first mate, can't you see ?

What does chronological order have anything to do with the fact you still tagged the mods? How baffling that this must be explained further than it already was in a self-implicative sentence.

I don't take you seriously, you are just good in make people laugh and I thought your commentary was a bit funny and deserved to be seen by the mods following your behavior against people with different opinions than you, and the fact I'm not even trying to debate the topic shows I don't care about your opinion towards the winner(when it comes to that, you are the master in saying lots of non-sense about Naruto characters) only that even if you(an ALT with superiority complex that can't even make credible points insult ones mental abilities cuz of their different opinions) say BS about me for futile reasons, I have no problem in involving the mods here.

Meaningless paragraph that I didnt bother do anything more than skimming through, let's do a bit of vocabulary:

No Caption Provided

I could totally understand why someone of your caliber would immediately get self conscious and defensive over this comment. However I'm afraid that doesnt constitute as an insult, how about just maybe I meant it in the context as if I were calling you sarcastically 'crazy' than insulting your intelligence (which I dont need to do, you're doing fine on your own).

Just random guys in the internet that unlike you, are not memes in battle theads lol, I mean, you have the advantage here since memes are eternal.

Awesome, so you're an admitted nobody?

I dunno mate, perhaps someone that wasn't turned into a meme in all the threads he enters in(You are reaching Undre's level)

Also cool, cos' as far as I'm concerned Undre is soundly better than you at all things revolving around CV. Even though his opinion is so baffling I can comfortably say he's a much better debater than you are and he presents his opinion much more effectively.

I wasn't aware that it was possible to be an accessory to nonexistent concepts, you are indeed a powerful guy

This is coming from the same guy who doesnt know what an adjective is, I'm not expecting you to understand much if anything I say honestly. It's just beyond your capability automatically.

Your ability to make people cringe would indeed by useful in a battle, seriously mate, if you are not Hope, the best you could do is try to disguise, lmao.

And here we have it folks, I've stated I can embarrass you in any debate of YOUR choosing including here and offered to prove so yet you just continue to go offtopic and attempt to make personal attacks.

Making people like you cringe is a joy knowing you cant possibly do anything about it, but grit your teeth and be angry. Should the king ever worry about what his Jester has tO Think about him?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven’t read the Fairy Tail manga, but Meliodas counters magic users so I’m thinking he beats Natsu with full counter and then he and Naruto double team Ichigo.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mods should closed this. It went to shit just like topazz predicted.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Nah, it only went hectic because someone decided to go insulting others out of the blue. If anything, that user should just be banned.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Cool, and your opinion means what to whom?

It means a lot to you, look how salty you acted when I gave my opinion towards the winner of this battle, so I would say my opinion means something to you

I'd assume by stand you're accepting that both of these guys are simply better than you.

Nah, both the same person, and both low tier debaters, and how dare you say sh't about JoJo ?

What does chronological order have anything to do with the fact you still tagged the mods? How baffling that this must be explained further.

Quoting you: ''You also tagged the mods, not me.'' Which was proved wrong as a I tagged you, the mods I tagged later.

Meaningless paragraph that I didnt bother do anything more than skimming through, let's do a bit of vocabulary:

Sorry if you can't read what I write, eu vou facilitar para você então, acho que deste modo podemos iniciar uma conversa coerente, não acha ?

I could totally understand why someone of your caliber would immediately get self conscious and defensive over this comment.

De fato, como você já deve estar ciente também o termo que você usou também significa Avaliação Psicológica, caso você não saiba, é um termo usado quando uma pessoa é examinada por médicos ou psiquiatras para que se possa determinar se há ou não presença de problemas mentais no indivíduo, infelizmente, o único aqui com um problema mental aparenta ser você com seu complexo de superioridade caro amigo, sinto-lhe informar. E usar a frase:''Do seu calibre'' simplesmente prova que você e o Hope são a mesma pessoa, não sei se você faz de propósito ou não sabe disfarçar isso, lol.

However I'm afraid that doesnt constitute as an insult

Acredite meu caro, dizer que eu preciso checar minha saúde mental pela minhas diferentes opiniões de um qualquerzinho como você que é so mais um meme nesse forum conta sim como um insulto pra mim.

how about just maybe I meant it in the context as if I were calling you sarcastically 'crazy' than insulting your intelligence

Eu diria que seria um comentário bem irônico e que diria bastante sobre a minha opinião sobre você, então se você se sente a vontade, vá em frente :)

(which I dont need to do, you're doing fine on your own).

Não se preocupe, não me tornei um meme ainda diferente de você, então não estou indo muito bem, apesar de que, aparentemente estou ridicularizando você bastante.

Awesome, so you're an admitted nobody?

Se penso, logo existo, então eu diria que não.

Also cool, cos' as far as I'm concerned Undre is soundly better than you at all things revolving around CV.

Ele sempre está aqui para alegrar o dia, aqueles que nos fazem rir são os melhores lembre-se disso ;)

Even though his opinion is so baffling I can comfortably say he's a much better debater than you are and he presents his opinion much more effectively.

Verdade, digo, se não fosse ele, quem iria estar aqui para chamar um certo homem-bigode de Universal ? Ele sempre vai salvar o dia, grande homem.

This is coming from the same guy who doesnt know what an adjective is

Eu sei o que eles são, mas obviamente, não são acessórios em conceitos inexistentes.

I'm not expecting you to understand much if anything I say honestly.

Verdade, você tem que aprender a formar frases coerentes de vez em quando parceiro.

It's just beyond your capability automatically.

Em dizer m3rd4 ? De fato, eu nem questiono isso já que é um fato.

And here we have it folks I've stated I can embarrass you in any debate of YOUR choosing including here and offered to prove so yet you just continue to go offtopic and attempt to make personal attacks.

Qual parte de=Eu não te levo a sério você não entende ? Se você me ofender eu obviamente vou revidar, independente da sua opinião no debate, mas se você questionar minha inteligência, obviamente eu não vou ficar parado já que eu acho irônico esse tipo de comentário vindo de você e obviamente, não é a primeira vez que você faz isso.

Mas falando sério, você quer um debate envolvendo Thanos IG VS Naruto/BoS, ja que você pode me envergonhar em qualquer debate da minha escolha ?

Making people like you cringe is a joy knowing you cant possibly do anything about it

A então você admite ter a habilidade de causar ''cringe'' nas pessoas ? Porque estamos discutindo então se você ja concorda com isso ?

should the king ever worry about what his Jester has thinks about him?

Você não é um Rei, é um meme, e nesse momento, está se ridicularizando mais que o comum, sério cara, para, isso já deixou de ser engraçado e está atingindo níveis ridículos.

@braindrain

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BrainDrain

@lichvanastrea said:

@kalebsmarty156: Nah, it only went hectic because someone decided to go insulting others out of the blue. If anything, that user should just be banned.

Heavens forbid you're talking about me bud, so I cant say someone's opinion is delusional yet hes allowed to make offtopic essay responses instead about 'low IQ' repeatedly and in Portuguese when it's not going his way? How utterly laughable. Litterally that's the guy ruining your already imbalanced and otherwise worthless thread, but you single out one user?

This thread is literal garbage, the lack of debating and level of semantical drivel assures that. Meanwhile the guy who started this back and forth is going to keep spamming in Hope's he gets the last word to make it seem like he actually won something. Pathetic on all sides involved except mine I'm afraid; I'm ready to actually debate the topic.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BrainDrain

'Dance is Not be mad' something's off sir, I'd suggest you consult with that IQ you mentioned earlier.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: Never said he's allowed to go on about off topics. I'm just saying you started this by dissing on others, but thank you for jumping to conclusions anyways.

Let go of that insecurity of yours.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Not sure if he is serious about that one, and I need to learn how to consult concepts again, I'm not very haxed