Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Nerfs list:

1. Naruto is not allowed to use Rasenshuriken, Senjutsu, or Kyuubi Chakra.
  2. Susan is not allowed to use any force field powers.

Start at opposite ends of a football field. Both teams are willing to kill.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

I..this OP has me braindead.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerfing Naruto that much pretty much makes him useless. Thing and Reed solo.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: shouldn't naruto still be >>>>>speed and at minimal on par strength wise? Plus with Sue's debuff ed can probably handle her and should be able to give either Reed or Parker problems while naruto uses the rest of his abilities to handle ben.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1ed209 said:

@highaccuser: shouldn't naruto still be >>>>>speed and at minimal on par strength wise? Plus with Sue's debuff ed can probably handle her and should be able to give either Reed or Parker problems while naruto uses the rest of his abilities to handle ben.

Base Naruto? I seriously doubt that. He doesn't even have the means to hurt them unless he uses toads under these conditions and he hasn't done that in years.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ValarMelkor

@highaccuser said:
@ob1ed209 said:

Base Naruto? I seriously doubt that. He doesn't even have the means to hurt them unless he uses toads under these conditions and he hasn't done that in years.

He did during the Pain arc and even during the War more than once.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@ob1ed209 said:

He did during the Pain arc and even during the War more than once.

He only did it twice during the War arc and never again after the Sage seeing as they'd be pretty irrelevant at that point.

Either way, it's still not frequent enough for me especially since he hasn't used them at all in his most recent appearances and I'm pretty sure Thing is strong enough to handle them anyway.