Naruto (6 Paths Mode) Vs. Ichigo (Final Getsuga Tensho)

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes
VS.
VS.
No Caption Provided

Who's ultimate form is stronger, Natuto Uzumaki's 6 paths sage mode or Ichigo Kurosaki's Final Getsuga Tensho form? Battle would be on earth on equal playing field and YES they can see each other. Battle would be to K.O. or death. Who would win and why?

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

Goku wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Is this mode included?

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@jeanroygrant: i havent seen it yet but yes. how much more power does it give him?

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

naruto

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crackerjack82

So what he just went super sayin 1 when he goes ss3 then I will be impressed

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@jeanroygrant: i havent seen it yet but yes. how much more power does it give him?

A lot more powerful. He will stomp this Ichigo.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@jeanroygrant: sorry i forgot i made this forum. would that form be able to take on his hollow form?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@UltimateHero0406: Naruto in this form is is stronger than any incarnation of Ichigo or Luffy...

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: any feats? but dont think i dont believe you im just curious

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@UltimateHero0406: Well I don't want to spoil anything for you, since you haven't seen that far in the manga yet...

But... Just know he's much more powerful than Ichigo... I don't wan't to spoil things for you so please, either read the manga or google, Kurama Mode Naruto, and check out some of his feats...

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: alright thanks, but suppose he didnt have that form, then what would you say?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@UltimateHero0406: In that case Ichigo would stomp Naruto... Severely...

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: i read that for now he can only maintain kurama mode for 5 mins, however i believe ichigo is time limited as well and his form dissipates as soon as he uses mugetsu and slowly seals up his powers so im giving naruto the win on this one.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@UltimateHero0406: Ok I'm going to spoil a few thing here... the Naruto who is fighting Tobi right now, is just a clone, the real nauto is who knows where... For all we know the real naruto may be able to use Kurama mode for longer than 5 min... Because every feat that Kurama mode Naruto has made up until now was just a clone... So imagine the devastation the real naruto will bring...

Just my two cents here...

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: i dont care about spoilers so much cuz i mostly watch the subbed anime and by the time it catches up i willl most likely have forgotten. as long as the very end and anything pretaining to sasuke remains unspoiled i am fine. and i read that part too. i cant wait to see his full power.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@UltimateHero0406: It would be cool if he combined sage mode with his Kurama Mode, or if he some how acquired a rinnegan...

But yeah I can't wait for him to kick Madara's ass in these next chapters...

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: u said it. its also cool when u look back and see how his powers have risen since the beginning of shippuden

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@jeanroygrant: sorry i forgot i made this forum. would that form be able to take on his hollow form?

Yeah it would stomp Ichigo.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ALMIGHTY said:

@UltimateHero0406: Ok I'm going to spoil a few thing here... the Naruto who is fighting Tobi right now, is just a clone, the real nauto is who knows where... For all we know the real naruto may be able to use Kurama mode for longer than 5 min... Because every feat that Kurama mode Naruto has made up until now was just a clone... So imagine the devastation the real naruto will bring...

That Naruto is a clone?

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Naruto's new mode has more speed and destructive power than that form of Ichigo. He takes the cake.

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SwordandShields

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

are you serious... his clone...whoa.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

Sorry for late reply but yeah... In the last chapter (or one before the most recent) Madara came to Tobi's aide...

As soon as he looked at Naruto he said "Where is the real Jihncuriki ???" He knew immediately that was a Naruto clone...

So what this means is the whole time he has been fighting the war... It was just his clones..... Which shoes how powerful, he truly

is....

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@SwordandShields: Sorry for late reply but yeah... In the last chapter (or one before the most recent) Madara came to Tobi's aide...

As soon as he looked at Naruto he said "Where is the real Jihncuriki ???" He knew immediately that was a Naruto clone...

So what this means is the whole time he has been fighting the war... It was just his clones..... Which shoes how powerful, he truly

is....

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghost_rider1

To everyone that has posted before me...naruto isn't beating ichigo. And naruto is my favorite anime

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Can I see feats of this incarnation of Naruto?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

Sorry for late reply but yeah... In the last chapter (or one before the most recent) Madara came to Tobi's aide...

is....

Oh. Sounds true

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Naruto

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

is....

Oh. Sounds true

Here is a scan found it...

No Caption Provided

Madara says "He's a Kagebushin too ??? " "Wheres the original Obito ???"A kagebushin if you don't know is a clone...

This is naruto chapter 601 Page 4.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

is....

Oh. Sounds true

No Caption Provided

Madara says "He's a Kagebushin too ??? " "Wheres the original Obito ???"A kagebushin if you don't know is a clone...

Maybe he was reffering too Obito

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

is....

Oh. Sounds true

No Caption Provided

Obito does not use Kage Bushin techniques... Plus here is another scan to prove it...

No Caption Provided

He burst into clouds like his clones usually do... See bottom left scan...

It was a clone the whole time... Naruto 601 page 16...

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By PlasticBag

@ALMIGHTY said:

@UltimateHero0406: Naruto in this form is is stronger than any incarnation of Ichigo or Luffy...

Don't bring in Luffy where he isn't needed -_- This is about Naruto vs Ichigo just saying..

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Don't bring in Luffy where he isn't needed -_- This is about Naruto vs Ichigo just saying..

Why does the truth hurt ???

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PlasticBag

Naruto wins. Unless Naruto can't see Ichigo since he is a soul reaper.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PlasticBag

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

What truth? I think Luffy would stomp any version of Naruto but that is just my opinion.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

What truth? I think Luffy would stomp any version of Naruto but that is just my opinion.

Oh yeah ??? How would he survive 100 biju bombs to the face ???

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PlasticBag

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

How would Naruto survive over 1000 Ardament Hardening blows to the chest in less than a second? Also that is if Naruto can catch Luffy...

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

How would Naruto survive over 1000 Ardament Hardening blows to the chest in less than a second? Also that is if Naruto can catch Luffy...

By Naruto you mean a clone right ??? Luffy's too stupid to realize which would be the REAL NARUTO...

And he would be surrounded by 1000+ clones that will blow him up with Mountain Busting blast faster than he can react...

He will be surrounded by clones, Naruto doesn't even need to fight... His clones could handle luffy...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By nefarious

Ichigo can solo the whole Naruto Universe. 

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PlasticBag

@Nefarious said:

Ichigo can solo the whole Naruto U
PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PlasticBag

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

By Naruto you mean a clone right ??? Luffy's too stupid to realize which would be the REAL NARUTO...

And he would be surrounded by 1000+ clones that will blow him up with Mountain Busting blast faster than he can react...

He will be surrounded by clones, Naruto doesn't even need to fight... His clones could handle luffy...

Your funny Luffy when he is serious isn't stupid during battles.. Luffy used Conquer Haki and knocks out all of the Naruto Universe.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpideyPresence

@PlasticBag said:

Your funny Luffy when he is serious isn't stupid during battles.. Luffy used Conquer Haki and knocks out all of the Naruto Universe.

I smell a fanboy.

@ghost_rider1 said:

To everyone that has posted before me...naruto isn't beating ichigo. And naruto is my favorite anime

Everyone before you states the opposite. Give reasons why.

@Nefarious said:

I hope your joking. Or maybe you just don't know much about the NU

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

I'd still put Ichigo FGT above Naruto the only thing he has over Ichigo is destructability but He could match that in a few swings however this form of ichigo has no feats all he did was "Mugetsu" boom end....He showed more impressive feats in his previous form : Shockwaves from sword shattering small moutains, Nonchaulantly breaking a full enchanted Black coffin which distorted space and time with his hand, Face palming Aizen from Karakura town to some unknown area miles away from the city,Stopping Aizen's swings with his hand the force destoryed the area around them,Unflinched by argulably a nuke sized explsion at direct contact.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpideyPresence

@PlasticBag said:

I smell a fanboy.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Nefarious said:

Ichigo power and speed surpasses that of anyone from the naruto universe....yes naruto is fast and powerful....but not enough to beat ichigo. In fact, naruto wouldn't even be able to beat someone like grimmjow or ulquiorra...he is no match for ichigo.
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PlasticBag said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Conqueror's haki only works on the weak willed, Luffy his weaker in will than Naruto, he quit against Kuma, he quit when ace died...

He isn't stronger willed than Naruto...

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@PlasticBag said:

I smell a fanboy.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Nefarious said:

Ichigo power and speed surpasses that of anyone from the naruto universe....yes naruto is fast and powerful....but not enough to beat ichigo. In fact, naruto wouldn't even be able to beat someone like grimmjow or ulquiorra...he is no match for ichigo.

Um.... Can Ichigo move at the speed of thunder ??? Because Naruto can now that his speed is on par with Minato...

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ghost_rider1

@ALMIGHTY:

Ichigo is crazy fast...like im talking about dbz and yusuke urameshi fast. im gonna try and post a scan give me a sec

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ghost_rider1

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ALMIGHTY:

Ichigo is crazy fast...like im talking about dbz and yusuke urameshi fast. im gonna try and post a scan give me a sec

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

That Naruto is a clone?

is....

Oh. Sounds true

No Caption Provided

Obito does not use Kage Bushin techniques... Plus here is another scan to prove it...

No Caption Provided

He burst into clouds like his clones usually do... See bottom left scan...

It was a clone the whole time... Naruto 601 page 16...

Oh

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ALMIGHTY:

That shows that he is fast but nothing there shows that he is over Naruto in terms of speed. Rock Lee was doing that as a child without even opening any gates.

Here at 7:58 is him with only 3 gates open

Also Mugetsu Ichigo has no feats at all besides FTG. Naruto has the better strength and speed feats.