bump

AnimeFightsHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AnimeFightsHD

hiei would probably try to blitz but nappa would dodge with ease and kill him with 1 punch

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei could win if Nappa tanks some of his attacks both are cocky so its a toss up IM, though I do feel people are tending to reach a bit at Nappas speed.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei would stomp, blitz, and oneshot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa one shots

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does hiei posses City Level durability? Cause if not......

No Caption Provided

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ratava

nappa oneshots

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hiei would need some help here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@micah: @ratava: Sensui is a casual mountain buster, and he could not one shot A class Hiei. Relating there health to hit points in a video game. Hiei also tank a full blown blow from a high S Class demon, that blew him through a mountain, stating her punch was like a nuke though he was fine. He is more powerful at the end of the 3 kings Dark Tourney.

I feel he can tank it by combination of feats, scaling, an statements.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I thought he was from Yu Yu Hakusho lol. Still I don't think he'd withstand a couple of serious attacks from Nappa even assuming he can survive his casual attacks.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@micah said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I thought he was from Yu Yu Hakusho lol. Still I don't think he'd withstand a couple of serious attacks from Nappa even assuming he can survive his casual attacks.

I can agree with that, though his speed and skill should help.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ratava

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@micah: @ratava: Sensui is a casual mountain buster, and he could not one shot A class Hiei. Relating there health to hit points in a video game. Hiei also tank a full blown blow from a high S Class demon, that blew him through a mountain, stating her punch was like a nuke though he was fine. He is more powerful at the end of the 3 kings Dark Tourney.

I feel he can tank it by combination of feats, scaling, an statements.

since that attack from nappa (that he dished out more than casually) is > than everything we saw in the entire run of YuYu Hakusho, i doubt it

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa stomps. Nobody in YYH can tank a moon buster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa wins. He is moon+ due to scaling, so I don't think Hiei can hurt him. Speed I don't know about for Hiei, but I don't think it matters here.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa could win but if Hiei uses the dark black dragon at S Class that is his better chance of beating Nappa in this fight

but I have to say Nappa wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa.

Wittywally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa stomps.

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow you guys are sleeping on Hiei! Hiei can win this fight, it is not a stomp whatsoever.

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa solos the overwanked verse.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hiei

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei wins

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei from what I've seen

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa still stomps.

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will: No one in the verse has feats on the level of even boz piccolo

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will: No one in the verse has feats on the level of even boz piccolo

Uh huh. How strong do you consider BoZ Piccolo and we can go from there

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: small planet+ - Planet .

Better than any yu yu hakusho feat.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: small planet+ - Planet .

Better than any yu yu hakusho feat.

Planet? Cool, so you are wrong. Thought you'd be going higher.

The notion that planet level anything is far above YYH never fails to be a stupid take, despite how popular it is for some reason.

We've seen Koenma, the son of King Enma, fearful of his father's rage. It is stated that King Enma's anger usually sends earthquakes and natural disasters into the human realm (keep in mind that King Enma resides in the Spirit World). Koenma then says that if Yusuke fails his mission, King Enma's rage will be the biggest it has ever been before. He foresees "violent and widespread" destruction on a scale that would even trump The Great Kanto Earthquake, to the point that Mt. Fuji itself would erupt. And this would merely be the collateral of King Enma's rage. The raw energy required to pull off such a feat calls for at least large island to small country level, but it should be emphasized that Enma resides in the Spirit Realm. Meaning that the residual energy of Enma's temper tantrum, dispersed over the distance between the Spirit Realm and the Human Realm, still carries a minimum of large island-small country level energy. The anime takes this a step further as instead of merely causing Mount Fuji to erupt, King Enma can sink entire continents. Which actually coincides with the manga statement that Enma's rage will "embrace heaven and Earth."

Relative to the Demon Classes, King Enma is sitting at A-Class, and in the middle at that. The reason this can be inferred to be the case is because of the existence of the Special Defense Force. The Special Defense Force of the Spirit World is only equipped to deal with A-Class threats at best, and King Enma calls on them as the last line of defense against truly powerful foes. For example, against Sensui, King Enma himself saw no other option to stop Sensui than to summon the Special Defense Force of the Spirit World. What's more, the Special Defense Force is deployed and equipped to stop threats that cause international destructionwithin the Human World. And remember that power of this caliber is still orders of magnitude below that of even low S-Class.

To corroborate this notion, I want to switch over to none other than Shinobu Sensui. I'll start off by citing the infamous showing implicating that Sensui can not release over a fraction of his power without causing stress to the entire planet. Now there is a lot of debate about this feat because it has literally been lost in translation with the many different scans floating around forums. However, if one were to breakdown the original Japanese, the original meaning can be more accurately discerned. The clear implication being that Sensui releasing even half of his power would level the entire planet. To back up this interpretation, Yusuke inquires what is stopping Sensui from going all out and goads him into destroying the planet. Sensui replies claiming that he only hates humanity, but he loves the sky and the wildlife of the Earth, of which he does not want to destroy:

Yu Yu Hakusho: Chapter 144

So everything lines up with that interpretation. However, in the interest of quelling any skepticism, I will cite the anime depiction which makes this undeniable and explicit. After Yusuke beats Sensui in the Demon World, we later see Genkai straight up confirm that Yusuke could obliterate the world on a whim (manga/anime). Which lines up with what we see of Sensui (almost intentionally so since the implication is that Genkai fears Yusuke could be corrupted as well). Mind you, the Yusuke that is talking with Genkai would only get stronger when returning to the Demon World. Compared to Raizen, Yusuke is so weak that Raizen can literally beat him silly while sitting down the entire time, even no selling Yusuke's Reigun, the most powerful attack in Yusuke's arsenal, period. Bare in mind, Raizen is the weakest of the Three Kings in the Demon World,inferior to the likes of Mukuro and Yomi. However, after training (and beating 4 S Class by his lonesome), Yusuke is able to swap hands with Yomi himself giving him the fight of his life. And it is here that YYH rewards us with a feat that solidifies the scale these characters should be operating at:

Yomi and Yusuke Exchange Punches

Whilst both characters are literally running on fumes after a long winded battle, Yusuke and Yomi engage in a final clash. As a side effect, an energy wave is created, extending thousands of kilometers into the air, with an area relative to the Okumen Tree surface area. The Okumen Trees themselves are easily hundreds of kilometers wide in diameter, which is consistent with their ability to accommodate entire forests, mountains, and bodies of water. And this energy wave has the kinetic energy to clear the surface of debris, and disperse said debris (solid rock mind you) over a massive area, before going onto disperse several cloud masses, some of which dwarfing the Okumen Trees in size; doing all of this in a fraction of a second. The kinetic force indicated by the dispersion, the fact that the outskirts destroy solid rock, combined with the sheer size and volume of the energy wave has led to many impressive results. The most conservative result would sit at around moon level, the mid end at small planet level, and the highest end at straight up planet level. Regardless, that only applies to the energy wave itself, created as a side effect of Yusuke and Yomi striking each other. And though this is a shared feat, both parties are not really harmed by the energy wave despite being at the epicenter. If anything, their respective punches deal more damage. And note that Yomi and Yusuke were very fatigued here after fighting for 60 hours.

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: sensui at best shakes the cave. He is not even close to planet level

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even gonna waste my time responding to that

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Hiei based on scaling

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Hiei use his psionic abilites?

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kaiser-Reb: nappa based on feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nappa based on feats

Nappa's best feat is destroying a city.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: okumen trees hundreds of thousands of kms in diameter ? What smoke is that

No Caption Provided

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: what am I supposed to be seeing that debunks what I said? I showed the visual scaling in the link for the anime, and nothing on that page debunks it?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:
@torrussilver said:

nappa based on feats

Nappa's best feat is destroying a city.

Just because Nappa didn’t destroy a larger area than East City doesn’t mean that was the limit of his actual AP. Plus it was super casual.

Nappa scales to Small Planet + His power level is 4,000 but even if we don’t want to use power levels by pure scaling he stomped Post Kami Training characters who all scale above Goku that fought Raditz. And can take on Saibamen who equal raditz who stomped two Moon + lv fighters and raditz would be sub - small planet lv. Nappa small planet +.

City level lowball is laughable.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HIei blitzs and one shots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: He said based on feats and i told him nappa's best feat is destroying a city, which it is sadly. But i never said that nappa at his strongest is only on that level in terms of AP did i?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Nappa stomps and blitz the wank

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers