Namor, World War Hulk and Thing vs Thor

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Fight takes places in NYC and Namor, Hulk and Thing are all bloodlust and no morals. They jump Thor at a night club. Thor is current level.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Susanoo

Current Thor with no morals will blow and tear them apart with winds from 1000 worlds or use the lightning attack that killed Void.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Thor, easily.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@JediXMan said:
"Thor, easily. "
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo said:
" Current Thor with no morals will blow and tear them apart with winds from 1000 worlds or use the lightning attack that killed Void. "
bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bgibs13390

With no morals then Thor takes them. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Thor wins here more than likely... 
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Thor

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9  Edited By goldenshot80
@pcbh168 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Current Thor with no morals will blow and tear them apart with winds from 1000 worlds or use the lightning attack that killed Void. "
"
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc
@mikemaximum:

The power of Thor unleashed makes very short work of the Sub-Mariner and the Thing.  WWHulk lasts a bit longer, but he too falls to Thor. 
(btw:  What is Thor doing in a nightclub?)
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceIMC

Against all three? Really? I was gonna say Hulk, Namor and Thing but everyone else seems to be thinking otherwise.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Supreme Cosmic
@PowerHerc said:
" @mikemaximum: The power of Thor unleashed makes very short work of the Sub-Mariner and the Thing.  WWHulk lasts a bit longer, but he too falls to Thor. (btw:  What is Thor doing in a nightclub?) "
looking for hoezzzzzzzz
Saint_of_Guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saint_of_Guns

Thor uses Thing as a club to pummel the other two into submission. The problem is that the OP says the team is bloodlusted, but not Thor. Even so, thor with morals and no bloodlust would either win or slip into warriors madness and lose his morals anyway.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@PrinceIMC said:
"

Against all three? Really? I was gonna say Hulk, Namor and Thing but everyone else seems to be thinking otherwise.

"

Tell me, what will they do to Thor with no morals?
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Susanoo:
Enraged Namor has gone toe to toe with Hulk. Hulk has gone toe to toe with Thor. I can't help but think that the two of them with the help of Thing could triple team Thor into submission.
Vorien79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Vorien79

Once again Namor is underestimated.  Thor would fall.

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online

Thor.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure what Comic books you people saying "Thor wins this" have been reading the past 30 years. The team is bloodlusted, Thor is not. The Hulk has beaten the ever living crap out of Thor countless times, what makes you people all the sudden think that Thor can beat one of the strongest incarnations of Hulk while he is bloodlusted, Let alone the team?  

Hulk, as always, easily solo's. 

Namor and Thing could take him down too. 

It must be hard for Thor to walk around these days with all the nutt-huggers.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#20  Edited By SC  Moderator

If Thor knows the team has no morals on and are blood lusted, I think he would win, he has one shot Namor in the past, Thing should fall as easily, and he can usually hang with Hulk, but if he knows things are serious... otherwise, I see him (Thor) succumbing to the trio, in what would probably be a brawl. Thor shouldn't brawl with these three characters like he might normally, especially if they are seeing crimson and coming in unison. 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment: 

Neither Namor nor Thing are a threat. And every battle with Hulk was WIS. No WIS, PIS, or CIS, and Thor would win.
MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrBigBalls

Thor and Thing

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SC  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment:  I am admire you willingness to go against the grain, lets say I am a new comer to comics, could you give me some pointers or recommendations on issues where Hulk beat Thor please?  

Not sure how Thor has... well what you say....'nut-huggers'  though, is this something any character gets if a person thinks they win in a thread? As in does Hulk, Thing and Namor groin region now have you and I embracing them, because we think they win? 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Susanoo
@Vorien79:
@PrinceIMC:
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
@CapitolPunishment:

Thor summons winds from 1000 worlds and tears them apart gg.  
Thor casts down lightning attacks. gg.  
Thor bfrs them to a different dimension. gg. 
Thor speedblitzes them like he did to current Quicksilver (whom ran around the world in 90 seconds). gg. 
Thor sucks Hulk's gamma radiation with Mjolnir, tear Thing's arm off and breaks his jaw, and one shots Namor. gg.  

The team can do nothing to a Thor with no morals whereas he can do ANYTHING to them.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Susanoo
@SC:
Thor one shots Namor and breaks Thing's arm or jaw like he did. And then proceeds to beat on Hulk like he did to Rulk with Leobforce.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online
@JediXMan said:
" @CapitolPunishment:   Neither Namor nor Thing are a threat. And every battle with Hulk was WIS. No WIS, PIS, or CIS, and Thor would win. "

Thank you, finally someone says it.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Susanoo:
Well I'm glad I don't read Thor anymore then. I find it hard to enjoy an all-powerful character that can't possibly lose.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Susanoo
@PrinceIMC said:
"

@Susanoo: Well I'm glad I don't read Thor anymore then. I find it hard to enjoy an all-powerful character that can't possibly lose.

"

He can lose... just not to these guys.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Susanoo said:
" @SC: Thor one shots Namor and breaks Thing's arm or jaw like he did. And then proceeds to beat on Hulk like he did to Rulk with Leobforce. "

So you repeat my own post back at me from what I said on the previous page? lol, I know Thor has one shot Namor, its why I already stated he could, Tell me though, the second time Thor and Namor fought, why didn't he one shot him then? The time a bloodlusted Thing attacked Thor when both were helping the godpack,. why didn't Thor break his jaw or arm as well? Why did it take Thor and Sif to beat Benji?  

Some holes in your statement there boss, in your first two sentences. Hulk and Rulk are rather different beasts. 
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
" @CapitolPunishment:   Neither Namor nor Thing are a threat. And every battle with Hulk was WIS. No WIS, PIS, or CIS, and Thor would win. "

That excuse only works the first 15 times Thor loses to the Hulk
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Susanoo
@SC said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@SC: Thor one shots Namor and breaks Thing's arm or jaw like he did. And then proceeds to beat on Hulk like he did to Rulk with Leobforce.

"
 So you repeat my own post back at me from what I said on the previous page? lol, I know Thor has one shot Namor, its why I already stated he could, Tell me though, the second time Thor and Namor fought, why didn't he one shot him then? The time a bloodlusted Thing attacked Thor when both were helping the godpack,. why didn't Thor break his jaw or arm as well? Why did it take Thor and Sif to beat Benji?    Some holes in your statement there boss, in your first two sentences. Hulk and Rulk are rather different beasts. 

"

Thor holds back. That's why. Rulk has Leobforce and that's > Hulk. Rulk is scared of Thor and knows Thor can and would've killed him while he's not scared of Hulk.  

@CapitolPunishment:
So tell me why you didn't reply back to me? Because Hulk can do nothing to Thor's offence?
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By tensor

thor has to keep his distance an fight hulk an the rest of the team  if he comes an try a slug fest he is going to lose badly

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Susanoo
@tensor said:
"

thor has to keep his distance an fight hulk an the rest of the team  if he comes an try a slug fest he is going to lose badly

"

Thor will one shot Namor. 
Thor will break Thing's arm again and maybe his jaw.  
Thor will beat down Hulk like he did to Rulk with Leobforce. Thor also blitzed current Quicksilver and he had NO reaction to Thor's blitzing.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Susanoo: So Thor isn't holding back here? Thor is blood lusted and aiming to kill these three characters? In which case you must not have read my post where I make the distinction between the two modes.  

Rulk with Leobforce isn't >> Hulk. Loebforce is the power of deus ex machina, which is >> any character Loeb wants. His destiny and purpose of being built up as a thread was specifically so Hulk could beat him at the end of his arc. Thats how Loeb writes comics. It don't really matter if Rulk is scared of him. 
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SC said:
" @CapitolPunishment:  I am admire you willingness to go against the grain, lets say I am a new comer to comics, could you give me some pointers or recommendations on issues where Hulk beat Thor please?   Not sure how Thor has... well what you say....'nut-huggers'  though, is this something any character gets if a person thinks they win in a thread? As in does Hulk, Thing and Namor groin region now have you and I embracing them, because we think they win?  "

I am going to bed but tomorrow, just for you I will actually scan a few of the beatings that Hulk has given Thor, the comics are sitting in a box in my closet. You can do a google search if you would like to see the more popular ones, I have a few I havent seen on the web yet. 

As for the NH comment, I notice a lot of people here seem to know next to nothing about Thor and say "Thor wins" because its the cool thing to do. I do not have time to elaborate further, read some Thor battle threads and you will see what I mean. The Odin force Thor vs Captain Atom was one of the better ones. Many many people said Thor wins easily but when that was challenged with scans, feats etc all of those people became quiet. Anyhow my spelling is turning to sht and I need sleep, good night.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SC  Moderator
@CapitolPunishment:  You can just give me issue numbers if its easier.  

I don't visit these threads, and this side of the forums (Battles) like ever lol, so you might be true and correct with your assessment, so its interesting to hear. Thank you.  

Have a good sleep, rest, good night. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Susanoo
@CapitolPunishment: 
1. Thor holds back. I have scans of him saying he holds back against mortals. 
2. Hulk's fanbase vs the hate on Thor. 
3. Thor wins due to reasons I've said. You cannot possibly create a counterarguement to beat those reasons. 

@SC said:
"

@Susanoo: So Thor isn't holding back here? Thor is blood lusted and aiming to kill these three characters? In which case you must not have read my post where I make the distinction between the two modes.   Rulk with Leobforce isn't >> Hulk. Loebforce is the power of deus ex machina, which is >> any character Loeb wants. His destiny and purpose of being built up as a thread was specifically so Hulk could beat him at the end of his arc. Thats how Loeb writes comics. It don't really matter if Rulk is scared of him. 

"

Thor has no morals. That means he will kill if he wants. Emotionless. I'm using both comics and writer, not just the writer's perspective. Now back to the battle, Thor can easily blitz all 3 of them.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
" @SC said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@SC: Thor one shots Namor and breaks Thing's arm or jaw like he did. And then proceeds to beat on Hulk like he did to Rulk with Leobforce.

"
 So you repeat my own post back at me from what I said on the previous page? lol, I know Thor has one shot Namor, its why I already stated he could, Tell me though, the second time Thor and Namor fought, why didn't he one shot him then? The time a bloodlusted Thing attacked Thor when both were helping the godpack,. why didn't Thor break his jaw or arm as well? Why did it take Thor and Sif to beat Benji?    Some holes in your statement there boss, in your first two sentences. Hulk and Rulk are rather different beasts. 

"
Thor holds back. That's why. Rulk has Leobforce and that's > Hulk. Rulk is scared of Thor and knows Thor can and would've killed him while he's not scared of Hulk.   @CapitolPunishment: So tell me why you didn't reply back to me? Because Hulk can do nothing to Thor's offence? "

I just posted that I have to sleep, I will dismantle your post sometime tomorrow, in the time between try reading some Hulk vs Thor comics instead of respect threads and you will see that Thor has like a million losses to the Hulk.

P.S QS moves at the speed of sound, Hulk has one shotted him with a back hand slap.. 

NN
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tensor
@Susanoo: lobeforce hulk is not stronger than wb hulk plus there is no way thor is knocking hulk down with out some magical blast my point for this battle if he gets close to hulk an the other 3 he can more than lose the fight all it takes is for him to lose the hammer then it would be clobbering time  best chance keep his distance an summon some super blast or something
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Susanoo:  Yeah see, I didn't read that in the OP sorry. In that case, my reply was perfectly adequate. I am not sure why you are posting to me? You essentially posting gibberish (you no I mean no offense of course, but saying your using comics and writers? Without providing context on what you mean?). Are you inserting your own conditions and expecting me to just go along? Thor can easily grab a snow cone and show it up his own nose, does that mean he will? Suspicious logic, which is strange as well given my first post, which I am still sure you have not read. Have you? 

Who did I say wins if Thor was fighting with equal intent to kill? 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Susanoo
@tensor said:
"

@Susanoo: lobeforce hulk is not stronger than wb hulk plus there is no way thor is knocking hulk down with out some magical blast my point for this battle if he gets close to hulk an the other 3 he can more than lose the fight all it takes is for him to lose the hammer then it would be clobbering time  best chance keep his distance an summon some super blast or something

"

Leobforce Rulk is, like SC said, Deus ex Machina. Only being that defeated him was Thor. Thor can blitz them and one shot Namor and Thing while fighting Hulk. Thor has the skills to defeat him. Hulk cannot tag a no morals Thor btw. Current Thor blitzed Quicksilver, shown FTL reaction speed, lifted Asgard with Bill's help. Thor wins.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Susanoo
@CapitolPunishment said:

"

@Susanoo

said:

" @SC said:

"

@Susanoo

said:

"

@SC:

Thor one shots Namor and breaks Thing's arm or jaw like he did. And then proceeds to beat on Hulk like he did to Rulk with Leobforce.

"

"
Thor holds back. That's why. Rulk has Leobforce and that's > Hulk. Rulk is scared of Thor and knows Thor can and would've killed him while he's not scared of Hulk.   @CapitolPunishment: So tell me why you didn't reply back to me? Because Hulk can do nothing to Thor's offence? "
I just posted that I have to sleep, I will dismantle your post sometime tomorrow, in the time between try reading some Hulk vs Thor comics instead of respect threads and you will see that Thor has like a million losses to the Hulk. P.S QS moves at the speed of sound, Hulk has one shotted him with a back hand slap..  NN

"

I read their fights. Current QS moved around the earth in 90 seconds. Try again.  

Current Thor's strength level is in the million-billion ton area, speed is above current QS, reflexes are FTL, weather manipulation on a cosmic level and multiplanetary (is Hulk mulitplanetary? Nope). 

@SC 

Ok. Read the battle forum rules before writing such nonsense. Whatever the debator wants, the character does as long as it's within the powerset. Which means they WILL do it. So if I say Thor wanted to summon winds from 1000 worlds, then he will. If I say he blitzes, then he will.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online
@CapitolPunishment: 

As for the NH comment, I notice a lot of people here seem to know next to nothing about Thor and say "Thor wins" because its the cool thing to do. I do not have time to elaborate further, read some Thor battle threads and you will see what I mean. The Odin force Thor vs Captain Atom was one of the better ones. Many many people said Thor wins easily but when that was challenged with scans, feats etc all of those people became quiet. Anyhow my spelling is turning to sht and I need sleep, good night.

Tell me when Thor actually tries to use his other superpowers like his anti-force blasts, thermoblasts, god-blasts, transmutation, life force or energy ( gamma draining)  etc. instead of a grapplefest, lightning and hammer swings in a fight with the Hulk, then you will have a case and dont start knockin people's intelligence all because you think they do it because " it's cool". 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Susanoo said:

@SC  Ok. Read the battle forum rules before writing such nonsense. Whatever the debator wants, the character does as long as it's within the powerset. Which means they WILL do it. So if I say Thor wanted to summon winds from 1000 worlds, then he will. If I say he blitzes, then he will. "

Don't get testy with me my friend, lighten up. lol (please)

OP made no mention of Thor's attitude. I therefore gave two scenarios. Your perfectly fine to give your own opinion and scenario, did I say otherwise? Please do not expect other people to follow your rules though, remember YOU, quoted me, and tried to inform me of what should happen. Does not work that way. You still haven't answered my question. Are you fearful of it? Why can't you just answer it? Its a one word answer. Who did I say I thought won, if Thor was fighting with no morals?  

Now as an additional bonus time happy zone optional extra, why don't you explain what you mean with nonsense, and tell me, what Battle Rule rule am I breaking?  

You may like to think your words are fact, if you state them as fact, but only a desperate man with no ability to find evidence for his statements and opinions claims them as absolutes. Surely you know this yourself already. (to clarify, I am not saying you are a desperate man, tis a saying)
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Susanoo
@SC said:
"

@Susanoo said:
 @SC  Ok. Read the battle forum rules before writing such nonsense. Whatever the debator wants, the character does as long as it's within the powerset. Which means they WILL do it. So if I say Thor wanted to summon winds from 1000 worlds, then he will. If I say he blitzes, then he will.

"
 Don't get testy with me my friend, lighten up. lol (please) OP made no mention of Thor's attitude. I therefore gave two scenarios. Your perfectly fine to give your own opinion and scenario, did I say otherwise? Please do not expect other people to follow your rules though, remember YOU, quoted me, and tried to inform me of what should happen. Does not work that way. You still haven't answered my question. Are you fearful of it? Why can't you just answer it? Its a one word answer. Who did I say I thought won, if Thor was fighting with no morals?   Now as an additional bonus time happy zone optional extra, why don't you explain what you mean with nonsense, and tell me, what Battle Rule rule am I breaking?   You may like to think your words are fact, if you state them as fact, but only a desperate man with no ability to find evidence for his statements and opinions claims them as absolutes. Surely you know this yourself already. 

"

I'm getting testy as your obviously insulting me. In which, I'm about to retaliate. 

What question was it again then?  

You asked if Thor will shove a cone up his nose. He will in your post.  

Desperate? No evidence? I have scans of Thor using his abilities that I claimed. You, on the other hand, keep pushing this off context, making it more complicated then it needs to be, and starting to push me.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tensor
@Susanoo: ok you taking about speed an using quicksilver first any speed thor has to use he has to wind up his hammer to do it 2nd for him to be blitzing them all at once he would have to throw the hammer or wind it up then rush in an saying hulk is not tagging a no moral thor is whack when he an sentry was fighting did he not tag him an sentry has super speed this is the battle i am talking about if thor rush in just like sentry an try to stay still an pound he will lose
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Susanoo
@tensor said:
"

@Susanoo: ok you taking about speed an using quicksilver first any speed thor has to use he has to wind up his hammer to do it 2nd for him to be blitzing them all at once he would have to throw the hammer or wind it up then rush in an saying hulk is not tagging a no moral thor is whack when he an sentry was fighting did he not tag him an sentry has super speed this is the battle i am talking about if thor rush in just like sentry an try to stay still an pound he will lose

"

Thor spins his hammer twice the speed of light and can do it in no time. Thor blitzed QS using his own natural speed. Not Mjolnir. Siege Thor was weak compared to astonishing or Chaos War Thor. I'm saying that how does Hulk tag Thor if Thor uses his abilities to their full potential with no limits here? His own speed without Mjolnir is faster than QS, reaction speed that is FTL, strength on par with Hulk's, weather manipulation and magic on a multiplanetary scale and cosmic level. Thor wins.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Susanoo:  Hold on their buddy, obviously insulting where? I mean no offense, if you were upset or hurt let me know, I can clarify and apologize for good measure yeah? You should never blindly assume a person means to offend. Should I be insulted you challenged my post? Were you obviously insulting me then? So its all good okay? How many times have we disagreed respectfully? *smile*  

Just look on the other pages I asked you like 3 times lol Why would you even start an argument with me, when you agree with my take on the match? 

Incorrect, I said "Thor can easily grab a snow cone and show it up his own nose, does that mean he will" what you are presenting, as an argument, is incredibly flawed. This is why, your arguing that if Thor can do an action? That he will. Thats not how it works. Just because Thor has the physical capacity and potential for something, does not mean that that will be his action. So my analogy demonstrates how your argument is extremely flawed, because Thor can physically, go and buy a snow cone, and he can physically show it up his own nose, but just because he can, doesn't mean it is likely. Do you agree yes or no?  

Did Thor speedblitz the characters in the Reigning? It would have sure been handy. His sons life was at risk. Except being able to do something does not make that action the most likely action.  

You keep stating that because you say something, that it is. This is another logical fallacy. Why, two can play that game. Hulk will lick the ground and Thor will explode. This is a fact. Its a fact because I said it is.  

I have scans which clearly show that Thor does not always blitz when it would be advantageous for him to blitz, and you know what? I have MORE scans of him not, than you have scans of him using it.  This clearly supports my claims and arguments. 

Nothing complicated here, its fairly simply. If you feel my argument is too complicated, you should probably not quote me and try to assert your opinion on to me then yes? Don't feel pushed, feel pushed when someone pushes you. I am have a friendly discussion with a respected peer about comic book characters lol, this stuff is fun brudda. Better than being homeless whoring my body for drugs right? LOL *smile*
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By supermandefender
@god_spawn: 

Thank you, finally someone says it.  

Yal are justing sounding silly now. Hulks power is endless. Every fight the Hulk has with Thor he is capable of over powering the guy. Hulk has no feats to say he is stronger than Thor but that doesnt mean he is not stronger or cant be stronger. Silver Surfer even was puzzled by the Hulks power and called it inter-dimensional.  The Hulk at one power threatened to destory the entire planet but decided not 2. And in one comic he destory a astriod twice the size of earth. Hulk has broken space/time barriers with two punches before. He has cracked Onslaughts armor before and even held 2 levels of tectonic planets up on a entire planet. Thor has even admitted it in a comic that Hulk is problly physcially more powerful than he is.....Thor wins fights against the Hulk do to his hammer that is the source of majority of his powers. But without it Thor is still a tuff A dude but physically the fight would go to the Hulk or atleast 50/50. 
On top of Hulks strength you have his healing ability which Thor does not have....Hulk heals after being dealt physcially damage...the more Hulk gets hurt the madder Hulk gets the madder Hulk gets the more radiation he generates from within the more powerful the Hulk becomes and the faster the Hulk heals. 

The Thing is not really close in comparing to Thor or the Hulk in strength the best Ive seen the Thing do was hold up a falling building and its said to be roughy 30,000 tons by reed or something?  I cant see Thing holding out against Thor.

Namor is alot better than the Thing his feats on average are alot better...he has been shown to left 1000's of tons effortlessly. He can fly, and he can heal himself....besides these feats I dont see him holding his own with Thor at all.  

I really cant see the Thing or Namor doing much by themselves but using all there other powers and being a bother to Thor while Hulk enrages up will help them win this battle. Hulk is the key factor here. Hulk alone is almost 2 much for Thor. Im give it to the Hulk because of the back up Namor and the Thing can give him. They will be a good distraction. They wont beat Thor but they can hold there own for a while and give aid to the Hulk. Team wins.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Susanoo
@SC said:
"

@Susanoo:  Hold on their buddy, obviously insulting where? I mean no offense, if you were upset or hurt let me know, I can clarify and apologize for good measure yeah? You should never blindly assume a person means to offend. Should I be insulted you challenged my post? Were you obviously insulting me then? So its all good okay? How many times have we disagreed respectfully? *smile*   Just look on the other pages I asked you like 3 times lol Why would you even start an argument with me, when you agree with my take on the match?  Incorrect, I said "Thor can easily grab a snow cone and show it up his own nose, does that mean he will" what you are presenting, as an argument, is incredibly flawed. This is why, your arguing that if Thor can do an action? That he will. Thats not how it works. Just because Thor has the physical capacity and potential for something, does not mean that that will be his action. So my analogy demonstrates how your argument is extremely flawed, because Thor can physically, go and buy a snow cone, and he can physically show it up his own nose, but just because he can, doesn't mean it is likely. Do you agree yes or no?    Did Thor speedblitz the characters in the Reigning? It would have sure been handy. His sons life was at risk. Except being able to do something does not make that action the most likely action.   You keep stating that because you say something, that it is. This is another logical fallacy. Why, two can play that game. Hulk will lick the ground and Thor will explode. This is a fact. Its a fact because I said it is.   I have scans which clearly show that Thor does not always blitz when it would be advantageous for him to blitz, and you know what? I have MORE scans of him not, than you have scans of him using it.  This clearly supports my claims and arguments.  Nothing complicated here, its fairly simply. If you feel my argument is too complicated, you should probably not quote me and try to assert your opinion on to me then yes? Don't feel pushed, feel pushed when someone pushes you. I am have a friendly discussion with a respected peer about comic book characters lol, this stuff is fun brudda. Better than being homeless whoring my body for drugs right? LOL *smile*

"

Um I'm not upset or hurt, just insulted by your choice of words. Ok. The character's does whatever the debator wants within their powersets. So if Thor can blitz current Quicksilver, he can do it easier on these 3. If Thor Caught Rulk from falling into a black hole, he can easily evade their attacks. If Thor summoned winds from 1000 worlds and harmed a skyfather level being that has never known pain, he will tear those 3 apart with that attack. So your asking if you can disapprove Thor's best showings by counteracting it with the low showings? That is counteracted by the classic "Thor holds back on mortals/weaker beings" thing and NUMEROUS scans.