Namor Vs Wonder Woman

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Heart of Infinity

This i think would be a close fight. I am leaning towards Namor in the fight but I am sure a lot will choose wonderwoman what are your thoughts?

Post Edited:2007-09-24 00:23:20

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice, something new. I'm going Wonder Woman, I think she's stronger or at least strong enough to keep Namor out of water long enough for him to power down.
Post Edited:2007-09-23 23:49:24

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

hmmm i would go with Namor. I mean if he keeps her watered down he wont have any trouble he is just as strong as she is. Especially underwater

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Heart of Infinity

King of Kings says:

"Nice, something new. I'm going Wonder Woman, I think she's stronger or at least strong enough to keep Namor out of water long enough for him to power down.
Post Edited:2007-09-23 23:49:24"
Thanks. I figure its a closer battle then most post and probably hasnt been talked about beforeAs for the power down part he has to be out for a while for that to happen plus he can fly pretty fast kinda harder to keep him from water plus if hes even near a swimming pool or small body of water then he can be at 100 percent i dont know dianas strenght but i know Namor can lift 100 tons and he has telekenetic control over water making huge tidal waves so the world is mostly made of water (i think Namor has a better shot of keeping wonder woman fighting in water then she does having him fight on land)So lets make it a fair fighton the shore so Diana doesnt have to fight 100 percent of the battle in the ocean beacuase i think Namor would win too easily in the water
Post Edited:2007-09-24 00:16:16
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

All she's gotta do is tie him up with her lasso and then how would he get back to water? She's almost as strong as Superman.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Heart of Infinity

yes i know its been said but do you know what her official lifting capability is

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I have a Wizard Magazine that charts her as being able to lift 100+tons.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Heart of Infinity

so there strenght is pretty close then, Namors capability is 100

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

From what I know of Namor can only lift 100 tons while in contact with water, outside of that its only 85 tons.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we shall do a power list

Namor:

Super Strenght

Super Speed

Agility

Flight

Water Telekenisis (tidal wave big enough to destroy manhatan)

Electric Shock (simular to electric eels)

Impervious to many attacks- Iron mans attacks do not hurt him. He also single handedly beat the fantastic 4

Weakness- out of water for a long period of time

Diana

Super Strenght

Super Speed

Agility

Magic Resistantce

Power Bracelets- Deflects most projectiles and energy beams

Magic Lasso

Weakneses: Projectiles
Post Edited:2007-09-24 00:51:33

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

something tells me Diana's bracelets cant stop a Tidal Wave the size of Manhattan

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Heart of Infinity says:

"something tells me Diana's bracelets cant stop a Tidal Wave the size of Manhattan"

She's just gonna float and wait for a giant tidal wave to drowned her? I doubt that. Super speed homeboy, she could outrun it no problem.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats a huge wave to out run and it would be hard to run away if shes fighting Namor at the same time

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Is this Ultimate Namor?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah since he makes the tidal waves

which namor is stronger though?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

Heart of Infinity says:

"yeah since he makes the tidal waves which namor is stronger though?"
I don't know. I would say the Normal one because I think the Ultimate universe is weaker in general then the Main Universe. So Namor appears stronger compared to those around him the the main Namor but if you compared the two I think the main one would be stronger.
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i read the ultimate fantastic 4 which featured Namor and he seemed just as powerful but thats seemed so I am not sure

yeah most of the ultimate seems a power down

like Galactus to ...... Gah lak tus (god i hated that version of him) nothing can replace the big guy for me

I dont think its all a power down i think they just did it to even things out

like Cap America able to go toe to toe with Gah lak tus Silver Surfer drones (yes they are drones but still)

All though SS comes later is much stronger then the drones that were modeled off of him

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you go by the marvel universe profiles there stats are the same but Ultimate Namor isnt said to have a weakness from being out of water for a period of time where regular namor is

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator

Wonder Woman wins this easily.

She has superstrength (almost rivalling that of Superman) that is massively greater than Namors (in or out of the water), she is more durable to punches and she has the ability to move at super speed.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"Wonder Woman wins this easily. She has superstrength (almost rivalling that of Superman) that is massively greater than Namors (in or out of the water), she is more durable to punches and she has the ability to move at super speed."

I still want to know wonders official life rating if what King of Kings said is correct and its 100 plus then Namor is still in the range to fight her

and Namor is pretty good in the durability and speed department in and out of the water

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"The_Creator says:
"Wonder Woman wins this easily. She has superstrength (almost rivalling that of Superman) that is massively greater than Namors (in or out of the water), she is more durable to punches and she has the ability to move at super speed."
I still want to know wonders official life rating if what King of Kings said is correct and its 100 plus then Namor is still in the range to fight her and Namor is pretty good in the durability and speed department in and out of the water "

If Namors as strong as Thor (which I doubt), that puts him in around the 70,000 tonne range (at best in the Water).

WW on the other hand can lift around 2,000,000 tonnes (minimum). That's a big difference.

Namor's durability is such that he can resist blows from people of his strength.

Imagine him being hit by somone 30+ times stronger. That would do a lot of damage.

Namor, although possessing a reaction time perhaps 3 - 4 times that of a normal man is not in WW's reaction time and movement speed league. She has reactions that are more like the Flashes that Namor's. She can accelerate in to bullet time and move dozens to hundreds of times faster than a normal man.

WW's durability enables her to resist blows from beings of similar strength to her.

This is why WW should win this battle.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
I still want to know wonders official life rating if what King of Kings said is correct and its 100 plus then Namor is still in the range to fight her and Namor is pretty good in the durability and speed department in and out of the water "
If Namors as strong as Thor (which I doubt), that puts him in around the 70,000 tonne range (at best in the Water). WW on the other hand can lift around 2,000,000 tonnes (minimum). That's a big difference. Namor's durability is such that he can resist blows from people of his strength. Imagine him being hit by somone 30+ times stronger. That would do a lot of damage. Namor, although possessing a reaction time perhaps 3 - 4 times that of a normal man is not in WW's reaction time and movement speed league. She has reactions that are more like the Flashes that Namor's. She can accelerate in to bullet time and move dozens to hundreds of times faster than a normal man. WW's durability enables her to resist blows from beings of similar strength to her. This is why WW should win this battle. "

Ok i keep hearing the quoates where Superman or Wonder woman can lift millions of tons. Where i dont doubt that it probably is true do you know where i can research that info. Is it officially stated somewhere. I mean if superman can lift entire islands then I am sure its right but I want to know where to find info like that

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Heart of Infinity says:

"Ok i keep hearing the quoates where Superman or Wonder woman can lift millions of tons. Where i dont doubt that it probably is true do you know where i can research that info. Is it officially stated somewhere. I mean if superman can lift entire islands then I am sure its right but I want to know where to find info like that"

It's all in the comics.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"The_Creator says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
If Namors as strong as Thor (which I doubt), that puts him in around the 70,000 tonne range (at best in the Water). WW on the other hand can lift around 2,000,000 tonnes (minimum). That's a big difference. Namor's durability is such that he can resist blows from people of his strength. Imagine him being hit by somone 30+ times stronger. That would do a lot of damage. Namor, although possessing a reaction time perhaps 3 - 4 times that of a normal man is not in WW's reaction time and movement speed league. She has reactions that are more like the Flashes that Namor's. She can accelerate in to bullet time and move dozens to hundreds of times faster than a normal man. WW's durability enables her to resist blows from beings of similar strength to her. This is why WW should win this battle. "
Ok i keep hearing the quoates where Superman or Wonder woman can lift millions of tons. Where i dont doubt that it probably is true do you know where i can research that info. Is it officially stated somewhere. I mean if superman can lift entire islands then I am sure its right but I want to know where to find info like that"

Who's Who in the DC Universe and like others have already said, various other published/recorded sources.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks for showing me where to actually finds some of this info

so why doesnt Flash beat everone on this list then?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"thanks for showing me where to actually finds some of this info so why doesnt Flash beat everone on this list then?"

Well in theory he could.

He can react faster than Superman or Capt Marvel (at least initially for Cap) and this could be a big advantage.

However don't forget that Flash does still tire out.

The other 2 certainly don't - at least not for a few months.

Supermans ability to fly, long range senses and ability to attack Flash from a huge distance could be a significant threat (like attacking from low orbit).

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valkaad

When did Namor acquire water telekenisis???????????

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sling Shot

Valkaad says:

"When did Namor acquire water telekenisis???????????"

Ultimate Namor.

And just on general principle the DC heavy hitters are way more powerful than most of the Marvel heavy hitters. If I had my way I would even the power disparity between Namor and Dianan, ut this ain't Burgerking I think WW's strength is up into 1000's of tons at least 10 times stronger than Namor her durability is euivalent to greater and her speed is about like her durability. Her fighting is supposed to be great I believe Namors would be too, naturally, but Marvel has let me down with their depiction of Namor.

WW wins, (I write begrudgingly). Buuuuut,Namor till the casket drops.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sling Shot

Valkaad says:

Ultimate Namor.

And just on general principle the DC heavy hitters are way more powerful than most of the Marvel heavy hitters. If I had my way I would even the power disparity between Namor and Dianan, ut this ain't Burgerking I think WW's strength is up into 1000's of tons at least 10 times stronger than Namor her durability is euivalent to greater and her speed is about like her durability. Her fighting is supposed to be great I believe Namors would be too, naturally, but Marvel has let me down with their depiction of Namor.

WW wins, (I write begrudgingly). Buuuuut,Namor till the casket drops.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Valkaad

Sling Shot says:

"Valkaad says:
Ultimate Namor. And just on general principle the DC heavy hitters are way more powerful than most of the Marvel heavy hitters. If I had my way I would even the power disparity between Namor and Dianan, ut this ain't Burgerking I think WW's strength is up into 1000's of tons at least 10 times stronger than Namor her durability is euivalent to greater and her speed is about like her durability. Her fighting is supposed to be great I believe Namors would be too, naturally, but Marvel has let me down with their depiction of Namor. WW wins, (I write begrudgingly). Buuuuut,Namor till the casket drops."

I agree with you.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Wonder Woman.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Copy

i say namor

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"i say namor "

What proof have you?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Copy

well he can lift over 100 tons i think and he can fly and if he gets wonder woman in the water its over

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"well he can lift over 100 tons i think and he can fly and if he gets wonder woman in the water its over"

i guess you didnt read any of the posts before yours...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
"well he can lift over 100 tons i think and he can fly and if he gets wonder woman in the water its over"
i guess you didnt read any of the posts before yours..."

no i did i read after i posted

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

than if you know that wonder woman is probably 30 times stronger than namor, why are you picking namor?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"than if you know that wonder woman is probably 30 times stronger than namor, why are you picking namor?"

wonder woman is not 30 times stronger then namor and this fight is on land close but ww in water namor all the way

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gottheit

Can Wonder Woman drown? That's the only question that counts here...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
"than if you know that wonder woman is probably 30 times stronger than namor, why are you picking namor?"
wonder woman is not 30 times stronger then namor and this fight is on land close but ww in water namor all the way"

so you dont believe it when dc says that wonder woman is almost as strong as superman?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
"Apparition says:
wonder woman is not 30 times stronger then namor and this fight is on land close but ww in water namor all the way"
so you dont believe it when dc says that wonder woman is almost as strong as superman?"
i'd never said ww was not stronger the namor i said she is not like 30 times stronger and for the superman thing i'm not sure of i never heard of her being that strong
Post Edited:2007-09-24 18:29:25
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy, Wonder Woman wins, I know it pains me too but just leave it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
"Copy says:
"Apparition says:
so you dont believe it when dc says that wonder woman is almost as strong as superman?"
i'd never said ww was not stronger the namor i said she is not like 30 times stronger and for the superman thing i'm not sure of i never heard of her being that strong
Post Edited:2007-09-24 18:29:25"

then look her up. almost anything written about her strength tells you that she is almost as strong as superman. that's dc's official position. and that means she's easily 30 times stronger than namor.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gottheit

Yep, Namor does not match Wonder Woman in strength...Hell, the only way for Namor to win this is if they are both in water, in which case he's got the dolphin speed and, like, the manueverability that a landlubber like WW just would not, could not possess...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Copy

okay my bad your right but i still think if they are in the water the fight goes to namor

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"okay my bad your right but i still think if they are in the water the fight goes to namor"

Sadly enough, still won't work...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

no way. namor couldnt ever beat her in the water or out. she would be slower in the water than on land but on land she's so fast that she can almost react to things like flash can. so in water she doesnt suddenly become a statue! she'd be way faster and way stronger no matter where the fight took place.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gottheit

(Dude, under water, there's a lot of resistance. Like, maybe for a Titan for Wonder Woman it won't matter most of the time, but it might be just enough so that she's more sluggish then usual...and besides, can Wonder Woman breathe underwater?)

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"okay my bad your right but i still think if they are in the water the fight goes to namor"
Sadly enough, still won't work..."

seriously how namor is fast as a dolphin and in water his strenght dosen't go away and ww is slower and strenght isn't everything he can use the enviroment to