Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm
@The Englander said:
" Fight set on a beach. Who wins? "
please tell me u were high when u made this thread..
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JThree47693
@Son Of Storm said:
" @The Englander said:
" Fight set on a beach. Who wins? "
please tell me u were high when u made this thread.. "

Lmao
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primarch

Storm is about to feel the Namor Pimp Hand!

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Primarch said:
" Storm is about to feel the Namor Pimp Hand! "
Not even in HIS dreams
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stormultt

He says"IMPERI........" hes frozen or struck by lightning.  

Now hes her bitch.

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Primarch
@Stormultt said:
" He says"IMPERI........" hes frozen or struck by lightning.   Now hes her bitch. "
She hits him with a lightning bolt, he gets right back up and with his way above 100 Tons class strength knocks her out. If she freeze's him, he breaks free. 

Namor's duked it out with Hulk, Black Bolt & others in that class. Storm is out of her league. She couldn't even handle a kiss from Thor.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stormultt
@Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
" He says"IMPERI........" hes frozen or struck by lightning.   Now hes her bitch. "
She hits him with a lightning bolt, he gets right back up and with his way above 100 Tons class strength knocks her out. If she freeze's him, he breaks free.   Namor's duked it out with Hulk, Black Bolt & others in that class. Storm is out of her league. She couldn't even handle a kiss from Thor. "

Yea...guess your right i mean if she did take the very breath from his lungs in a nano second or freeze him inside out hed still be alive cause hes invincible and storm is a weakling right? NOT! she wins this.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Primarch
@Stormultt said:
" @Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
She hits him with a lightning bolt, he gets right back up and with his way above 100 Tons class strength knocks her out. If she freeze's him, he breaks free.   Namor's duked it out with Hulk, Black Bolt & others in that class. Storm is out of her league. She couldn't even handle a kiss from Thor. "
Yea...guess your right i mean if she did take the very breath from his lungs in a nano second or freeze him inside out hed still be alive cause hes invincible and storm is a weakling right? NOT! she wins this. "
Except Bloodlust isn't on, and Storm wouldn't kill someone "in a nano second," and she has no way of stopping Namor, on a beach, where there's water in plenty so he's at his strongest. 

Namor on the other hand needs only to get into distance for a single strike, and he can hit with more then enough force to knock her out. He's a far better fighter then Storm, he's far stronger, more durable, more endurance, more agile, has water to heal him up should anything go bad.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:

I disagree about Storm being outclassed by Namor.  His strength is only relevant in physical confrontations, and his durability is not of a level that would be beyond Storm's ability to effect him. Even the Hulk has been effected by Storm's lightning, powerful enough to shut off his brain, and has been blown away twice by her winds. If Namor lands a punch, he would win for sure but, that wouldn't likely happen since Storm is much faster than Namor in the in air. He'd have to catch her to hit her, and he'd have to fight her in her element since she would likely take the fight to the sky. And as intelligent as Namor is, he is arrogant enough to go there with her, and would get owned. Repeated hits of lightning and dissipating the moisture in the air would quickly weaken him. And he is still subject to being KO'd by suffocation.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
Yea...guess your right i mean if she did take the very breath from his lungs in a nano second or freeze him inside out hed still be alive cause hes invincible and storm is a weakling right? NOT! she wins this. "
Except Bloodlust isn't on, and Storm wouldn't kill someone "in a nano second," and she has no way of stopping Namor, on a beach, where there's water in plenty so he's at his strongest.   Namor on the other hand needs only to get into distance for a single strike, and he can hit with more then enough force to knock her out. He's a far better fighter then Storm, he's far stronger, more durable, more endurance, more agile, has water to heal him up should anything go bad. "
Dude Namor can't do anything if he's trapped inside a tornado which Storm can do in the blink of an eye. Give it up Namor will loose badly. anyway u spin it he will loose.
Lightning: 3-5 hotter than the surface of the sun
Cold: -200degrees
Wind-can burst through mountains 

even if there is water nearby how do expect him to get in in if Storm has use her power to electrify the water of better yet frozen the area solid with ice.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JThree47693

So, Namor is gong to jump in the water top replinish his strength, come out and get electrocuted by Storm. Im sorry, I see no way for Namor to win. Unless he gets a hit, which he wont.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By Zoom

Storm doesn't have nanosecond reaction times.

Namor wins this easily.  He's much too fast for her to react to before he smashes her.  Even if he wasn't, its not like she could ko him before he gets to her.  He'll shrug off lighning and winds and ko her in one shot.. 

On a related note, I wonder why Storm fans have such a problem with understanding that faster characters will hit first and that Storm doesn't have super speed.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stormultt
@Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
Except Bloodlust isn't on, and Storm wouldn't kill someone "in a nano second," and she has no way of stopping Namor, on a beach, where there's water in plenty so he's at his strongest.   Namor on the other hand needs only to get into distance for a single strike, and he can hit with more then enough force to knock her out. He's a far better fighter then Storm, he's far stronger, more durable, more endurance, more agile, has water to heal him up should anything go bad. "

No see you are forgetting shes done worst without even being persuaded into a level of bloodlust hun, while he cannot withstand winds far beyond the velocity of the winds on jupiter. nor stand through a severe heatwave and as a STORM FAN!!!!! HELL YEA!!! i know she can win this this SO!, while he attempts to say imperious rex she will see to it his ass ends up on the ground or twirling in the air at the end of it all.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Primarch

Namor gets hit in the back by Mjolnir, and gets right back up

If Namor can take Mjolnir with no injury, and has taken blows from Hulk and the like, he can take enough shots from Storm to get close and end the fight. 

Storm is a glass canon, Namor's the full deal. This is assuming he doesn't just pull up a thousand tons of rock from the sea bed and throw it at her.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Storm would likely win. This would be a sky battle, where her flight speed and air control would give her the advantage. He would be outmatched in power in her element, with his only chance limited to actually catching her to hit her.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Zoom
I fail 2 see how his reaction time is gonna help when she summons tornado winds to blow his @$$ back. then strike him down with lightning that is 5xs hotter than the surface of the sun. But get real the only 2 ppl I can think of of the top of my head that can withstand that are Hulk and Juggernaut. and a fried crisp of a body wont have nanoseconds reactions!
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Primarch
@Stormultt said:
No see you are forgetting shes done worst without even being persuaded into a level of bloodlust hun, while he cannot withstand winds far beyond the velocity of the winds on jupiter. nor stand through a severe heatwave and as a STORM FAN!!!!! HELL YEA!!! i know she can win this this SO!, while he attempts to say imperious rex she will see to it his ass ends up on the ground or twirling in the air at the end of it all. "
Do you have scans of Storm murdering someone "a nanosecond" into a fight? or just regularly murdering someone at the very beginning of a fight? Because that's not a part of the character I'd be familiar with.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stormultt
@Primarch said:

If Namor can take Mjolnir with no injury, and has taken blows from Hulk and the like, he can take enough shots from Storm to get close and end the fight.   Storm is a glass canon, Namor's the full deal. This is assuming he doesn't just pull up a thousand tons of rock from the sea bed and throw it at her. "

nice and like the scan, thors outfit is nice. but again hurricane winds at the height of jupiters winds will alone tear him apart.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Primarch said:
"  

If Namor can take Mjolnir with no injury, and has taken blows from Hulk and the like, he can take enough shots from Storm to get close and end the fight.   Storm is a glass canon, Namor's the full deal. This is assuming he doesn't just pull up a thousand tons of rock from the sea bed and throw it at her. "
o joy he can get hit by thor's hammer. I would have luv 2 see hit withstand this
No Caption Provided
and while he's in the air Storm can hit him with this
No Caption Provided
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

That scan looks like mjolnir had a pretty damaging effect on Namor. I mean..."AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!" A few hits and I think Namor would be done. I mean, yeah, he can take a hit. There's no question he is durable. But the bottom line is that Namor has to land a hit....he won't get a chance. And throwing a big piece of rock through the air won't do anything either. I mean, she does contorl the wind after all, and could easily dodge it, or blow it into a million pieces with lightning. In the air, he is outmatched.     
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Primarch said:
" @Stormultt said:
No see you are forgetting shes done worst without even being persuaded into a level of bloodlust hun, while he cannot withstand winds far beyond the velocity of the winds on jupiter. nor stand through a severe heatwave and as a STORM FAN!!!!! HELL YEA!!! i know she can win this this SO!, while he attempts to say imperious rex she will see to it his ass ends up on the ground or twirling in the air at the end of it all. "
Do you have scans of Storm murdering someone "a nanosecond" into a fight? or just regularly murdering someone at the very beginning of a fight? Because that's not a part of the character I'd be familiar with. "
The 1st 2 show storm has no problem attacking an enemy with every thing shes got
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I just like showing this 1. but I'm sure the same would apply 2 Namor.

No Caption Provided
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By geometry

I don't know, these two are a couple of my favorites. I think Namor is a lot faster than Storm, so he could possibly "one-shot" her. On the other hand, I think its possible for Storm to remove all the water and oxygen away from him. Making him weaker by the second. Him jumping in the water means little to nothing if she can simply make an eletrolysis field around him while he's under water. In short, unless he's fast enough to speedblitz her (which I think he is), she takes this.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geometry said:
" I don't know, these two are a couple of my favorites. I think Namor is a lot faster than Storm, so he could possibly "one-shot" her. On the other hand, I think its possible for Storm to remove all the water and oxygen away from him. Making him weaker by the second. Him jumping in the water means little to nothing if she can simply make an eletrolysis field around him while he's under water. In short, unless he's fast enough to speedblitz her (which I think he is), she takes this. "
Y is it that u ppl think that his speed will do anything IF THE WOMAN IS GENERATING F5 TORNADO WINDS!!!
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Primarch
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geometry said:
" I don't know, these two are a couple of my favorites. I think Namor is a lot faster than Storm, so he could possibly "one-shot" her. On the other hand, I think its possible for Storm to remove all the water and oxygen away from him. Making him weaker by the second. Him jumping in the water means little to nothing if she can simply make an eletrolysis field around him while he's under water. In short, unless he's fast enough to speedblitz her (which I think he is), she takes this. "
Y is it that u ppl think that his speed will do anything IF THE WOMAN IS GENERATING F5 TORNADO WINDS!!! "
Which she has to generate in less time it takes him to spring out of the water at super speeds and knock her out with one punch. 
Namor is super fast. Storm is not.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son Of Storm

@geometry

Dude Storm can generate hurricanes in less than a conscious thought..or even make a hurricane in the blink of an eye ON THE MOON..

Namor is physically faster but Storm is mentally faster and more powerful!
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By geometry
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geometry said:
Y is it that u ppl think that his speed will do anything IF THE WOMAN IS GENERATING F5 TORNADO WINDS!!! "

I don't know exactly how fast Namor is. I could have over estimated him, but I like how you ignored the rest of my statement. So I'll say it again, unless he is indeed fast enough to pull off the speedblitz, he is toast.Thank you, and good day.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geometry said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geometry said:
I don't know exactly how fast Namor is. I could have over estimated him, but I like how you ignored the rest of my statement. So I'll say it again, unless he is indeed fast enough to pull off the speedblitz, he is toast.Thank you, and good day. "
he wont believe me.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29  Edited By Zoom
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Zoom I fail 2 see how his reaction time is gonna help when she summons tornado winds to blow his @$$ back."
This is what I'm talking about.  His reaction time allows him to take her down BEFORE she summons a tornado. 

What is so difficult about that?
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By geometry
@Zoom said:
"@Son Of Storm said:
" @Zoom I fail 2 see how his reaction time is gonna help when she summons tornado winds to blow his @$$ back."
This is what I'm talking about.  His reaction time allows him to take her down BEFORE she summons a tornado.  What is so difficult about that? "
I figured that
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By EdwardWindsor

as above namor is faster and stronger just gets close and one shots her storm has never taken a punch from someone with his power level and stood her ground , he would eb to quick for her  namors speed/agilty > storms peak human speed/agilty

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... Namor should win here... it could be a good fight though
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Strife

Here we go again..More storm fans posting irrelevant garbage.

Storm cant react to someone who flies at mach speeds and punches at 80 tons still wet.

end of story.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By pixelized

Ororo doesn't lose, ever, she's like Batman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
@pixelized said:
" Ororo doesn't lose, ever, she's like Batman. "
ha ha ha...
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By geometry
@pixelized said:
"Ororo doesn't lose, ever, she's like Batman. "

Don't bring the loonies out!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
there probably already out...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Namor..One punch.He wins.

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DaMan

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DaMan said:
"

"
not funny...
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DaMan
@Vance Astro:
That wasn't a joke. Aquaman owns.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DaMan said:
" @Vance Astro: That wasn't a joke. Aquaman owns. "
He's not in this fight so it must have been a joke...and Aquaman is lame so it really must be a joke.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DaMan
@Vance Astro said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Vance Astro: That wasn't a joke. Aquaman owns. "
He's not in this fight so it must have been a joke...and Aquaman is lame so it really must be a joke. "

"He has strength that has not yet been completely revealed "
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Zoom said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
This is what I'm talking about.  His reaction time allows him to take her down BEFORE she summons a tornado.  What is so difficult about that? "
So the blink of an eye is slow?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strife said:
" Here we go again..More storm fans posting irrelevant garbage.  Storm cant react to someone who flies at mach speeds and punches at 80 tons still wet.  end of story. "
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lazystudent said:
" as above namor is faster and stronger just gets close and one shots her storm has never taken a punch from someone with his power level and stood her ground , he would eb to quick for her  namors speed/agilty > storms peak human speed/agilty "
None of Storm's stats are peak human.
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geometry
@King Saturn said:
"there probably already out... "

It still isn't good to antagonize them.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Vance Astro said:
" @lazystudent said:
" as above namor is faster and stronger just gets close and one shots her storm has never taken a punch from someone with his power level and stood her ground , he would eb to quick for her  namors speed/agilty > storms peak human speed/agilty "
None of Storm's stats are peak human. "
Then how do u explain Marvel explaing that when her powers are on she has enhanced reflexes and reaction time?

@geometry good ol' Geo....
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By geometry
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @lazystudent said:
Then how do u explain Marvel explaing that when her powers are on she has enhanced reflexes and reaction time? 

When was anything like that stated by Marvel?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geometry said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @lazystudent said:

When was anything like that stated by Marvel?
"