Avatar image for king_saturn
#1 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Namor defeat Powerboy in a battle that takes place near the Pacific Ocean ?

caption
caption
                               
caption
caption
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor!

Avatar image for king_saturn
#3 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Namor!"
Could He ? I mean he does have the area advantage since the fight is near the Pacific Ocean... but Powerboy's base strength level is beyond 100 tons... so I think this will be one hell of a fight
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor has taken every marvel powerhouse

he should be capable he has some amazing feats too to back this up

Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Namor has taken every marvel powerhouse

he should be capable he has some amazing feats too to back this up"
True. But I still dont think he can run through Powerboy... especially since the fight is out in the open... so Powerboy can feed off the Sunlight Energy if he needs to as well... to keep his strength up
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Namor!"
Could He ? I mean he does have the area advantage since the fight is near the Pacific Ocean... but Powerboy's base strength level is beyond 100 tons... so I think this will be one hell of a fight"
When Namor is in Water he has class 100 strength, speed, and stamina. I say he takes at that location
Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Namor!"
Could He ? I mean he does have the area advantage since the fight is near the Pacific Ocean... but Powerboy's base strength level is beyond 100 tons... so I think this will be one hell of a fight"
When Namor is in Water he has class 100 strength, speed, and stamina. I say he takes at that location"
But Powerboy's base strength is over 100 tons as well ?
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor also has an army of Atlanteans, who all have the same powers, right there.

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

in this location he will win any other he might lose

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

in this location he will win any other he might lose

Avatar image for king_saturn
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Namor also has an army of Atlanteans, who all have the same powers, right there."
But wouldnt he have to get Powerboy underwater to utilize them ?
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Namor also has an army of Atlanteans, who all have the same powers, right there."
But wouldnt he have to get Powerboy underwater to utilize them ? "
Nope
Nope
Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Namor also has an army of Atlanteans, who all have the same powers, right there."
But wouldnt he have to get Powerboy underwater to utilize them ? "
Nope
Nope
"
But even so. This battle is Namor vs Powerboy... not Namor and his Army vs Powerboy...
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor can do it

name a case and i believe i have a scan for it

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Namor also has an army of Atlanteans, who all have the same powers, right there."
But wouldnt he have to get Powerboy underwater to utilize them ? "
Nope
Nope
"
But even so. This battle is Namor vs Powerboy... not Namor and his Army vs Powerboy..."
Thats like saying Aquaman can't use his sea creatures

In fact, it's exaclty like saying that XD

I thought they would be able to use every resource at their disposal.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Namor can do it

name a case and i believe i have a scan for it"
So Namor has beaten Superman level character before ?
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Namor can do it

name a case and i believe i have a scan for it"
So Namor has beaten Superman level character before ? "
He's held his own agaist Thor, The Hulk, Colossus, and The Thing. And I believe he took down the Silver Surfer when they were on the Defenders.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

He has beaten the surfer

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

There you go

Avatar image for king_saturn
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Namor can do it

name a case and i believe i have a scan for it"
So Namor has beaten Superman level character before ? "
He's held his own agaist Thor, The Hulk, Colossus, and The Thing. And I believe he took down the Silver Surfer when they were on the Defenders."
Hulk, Colossus, and Thing are not Superman level... and the Silver Surfer has lost to lesser opposition before on multiple occasions via terrible writing... and hasnt Iron Man been able to defeat Namor before in the past anyways ?




Ferro Vida said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Namor also has an army of Atlanteans, who all have the same powers, right there."
But wouldnt he have to get Powerboy underwater to utilize them ? "
Nope
Nope
"
But even so. This battle is Namor vs Powerboy... not Namor and his Army vs Powerboy..."
Thats like saying Aquaman can't use his sea creatures

In fact, it's exaclty like saying that XD

I thought they would be able to use every resource at their disposal."
I didnt make this thread Namor and his Army vs Powerboy... its simply Namor vs Powerboy... and the fact that Namor has the Army as a resource does not mean that he has to have them in every battle made... Cyborg Superman had control of the Manhunter Army... does that mean if I made a battle between Cyborg Superman vs Sentry that he automatically should have the Manhunters as a Resource within the Battle ?
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio


Avatar image for king_saturn
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay... but lets be real here. The Surfer has taken losses to lower opposition before... its nothing new... but I still want someone to answer the fact if Iron Man was able to beat Namor ?
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is him breaking the crimson bands of cyttorak

wich even galactus has struggled to break out of

Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#24 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for king_saturn
#25 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... I still dont think Namor would beat Powerboy so easy...
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm he's got the power of every fish under the sea

and was able to make apocalypse run away when he was still a major threat

id give too him

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Okay... but lets be real here. The Surfer has taken losses to lower opposition before... its nothing new... but I still want someone to answer the fact if Iron Man was able to beat Namor ?
"
I hadn't heard that. I don't really think he could, since Namor beat Ms. Marvel
Avatar image for the_scourge
#28 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Namor!"
Avatar image for hadrelius
#29 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor should take this. His strength is superior and his fighting skills.
Powerboy deosn't seem that powerful anyway.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#30 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
""
Iron Man beat Namor 3 times and even underwater.
Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#31 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerboy.OVERKILL.

He outclasses Namor in everyway.
Moderator
Avatar image for static_shock
#32 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerboy.