Namor vs. Apocalypse

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grandrakon

1st mutant vs. 1st mutant.who's the fittest for victory!!
Post Edited:2008-01-09 00:04:18

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

i think apocalypse wud kill em for sure

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Grandrakon

Well,Namor has duked it out with hulk and other big leagues.kill him,nah,it's tough because of the mult.feats of apocalypse but he does have a chance,it's NAMOR.50/50 to me.

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

HMM well i didnt know to much about namor so i jus asumed apocalypse would have the advantage beacause of the god like power an all...but i think did see namor fight iron man an loose though but i cant remember. he really fought hulk wow!!

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grandrakon

he's one of the big guns dude.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

Unfortunately, all it took to scare of apoc was a coffee table at the bottom of the see! Namor for the win!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

Grandrakon says:

"1st mutant vs. 1st mutant.who's the fittest for victory!!
Post Edited:2008-01-09 00:04:18"

There can only be 1 first mutant! I know Namor has been called the first mutant, but technically, since apoc is a few thousand years old, i'd say that label goes to him! and yeah, namor has the strength to go up against the likes of the hulk, might not be able to beat or take him out, but can hold his own! apoc, unfortunately cause of marvel and poor writing/handling, is one of those villains who always has the potentiel to be such a big bad villain, but has never moved past that potential or shown much of it these days! he was alot better in his earlier days, 15-20 years ago, when he went up against the likes of black bolt and the inhumans, loki and the high evolutionery! but those days seem to ben gone!

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

lordraiden says:

" Unfortunately, all it took to scare of apoc was a coffee table at the bottom of the see! Namor for the win!"

ROFL, I loved that fight, I can't see the scans right now but I'm assuming its the fight where Apoc was like "WTF are you trying to bring the whole ocean down on us... wait, of course you are." LOL!

I think it depends on the battleground, Apoc knows he can't take Namor in the water.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

LegendaryKYJ says:

"lordraiden says:
" Unfortunately, all it took to scare of apoc was a coffee table at the bottom of the see! Namor for the win!"
ROFL, I loved that fight, I can't see the scans right now but I'm assuming its the fight where Apoc was like "WTF are you trying to bring the whole ocean down on us... wait, of course you are." LOL! I think it depends on the battleground, Apoc knows he can't take Namor in the water. "

I agree. Overall, Apocalypse would be able to take him anywhere else.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LubeMan

Alpha says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"lordraiden says:
ROFL, I loved that fight, I can't see the scans right now but I'm assuming its the fight where Apoc was like "WTF are you trying to bring the whole ocean down on us... wait, of course you are." LOL! I think it depends on the battleground, Apoc knows he can't take Namor in the water. "
I agree. Overall, Apocalypse would be able to take him anywhere else. "

possibly, not definately!

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LubeMan

Wich actually makes one wonder, why a powerfull and smart mutant over a few thousand years old would have dealt with someone like namor at the bottom of the sea? you'd think he'd have experimented on him in the middle of the desert, presumably in egypt, in one of apoc's strongholds, where he knew namor would be out of his league and couldn'lt do much even if he escaped!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

LubeMan says:

"Wich actually makes one wonder, why a powerfull and smart mutant over a few thousand years old would have dealt with someone like namor at the bottom of the sea? you'd think he'd have experimented on him in the middle of the desert, presumably in egypt, in one of apoc's strongholds, where he knew namor would be out of his league and couldn'lt do much even if he escaped!"

In that same case, Namor's not an idiot. Why would he face him there? Apoc is as strong as Namor with other abilities. Namor to me would be overpowered.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LubeMan

Alpha says:

"LubeMan says:
"Wich actually makes one wonder, why a powerfull and smart mutant over a few thousand years old would have dealt with someone like namor at the bottom of the sea? you'd think he'd have experimented on him in the middle of the desert, presumably in egypt, in one of apoc's strongholds, where he knew namor would be out of his league and couldn'lt do much even if he escaped!"
In that same case, Namor's not an idiot. Why would he face him there? Apoc is as strong as Namor with other abilities. Namor to me would be overpowered. "

He wouldn't obvously! it's not a matter of permission! you don't think apoc asked him in the first place when he had down at the bottom of the ocean? and yes, he could be overpoweredafter a lengthy period of time out of the ocean! at the bottom of the ocean, he would be in no way, shape or form overpowerd! thats why apoc made a run for it in those scans as soon as namor cracked the barrier! He knew it would be pretty stupid to face him at the bottom of the ocean with all that ocean pouring in!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Namor!

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor and Apocalypse was such a pansy. He constantly talks about the strong should destroy the weak yet he looked pretty weak there retreating fromt he fight having some other person finishing the fight for him.

Meanstreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Meanstreak

I think 9/10 times Apocalypse wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Apocalypse

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida

Depends on the location. Near water then Namor wins. Anywhere else and Apocalypse kills him.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Precise

Apocalypse

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By SUNMAN

With no prep Namor wins. Apoc is overrated

Ironace21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ironace21
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thatguy

underwater its Namor, but anywhere else....Apoc

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I read the topic of this thread in the battle forum, I thought :  "oh god, not that TABLE incident"

When I open the thread, sure enough, somebody had posted that fight.

Anyhoo,  Apoc would kill him in straight H2H.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why would apoc dodge a wooden table?

is he afraid of getting a splinter?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The longer Namor is forced to stay out of water, the weaker he becomes. Intense effort and eventually exaustion will only make it worse. Namor will hold his own for a period of time, before Apocalypse obliterates him. Wooden table, or not.
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" why would apoc dodge a wooden table?is he afraid of getting a splinter? "
It's part of life's great mysteries.

Why did the Terminator flinch when he was getting shot? 

Why is Barney purple? (Dinosaurs weren't purple, were they?)

Why did the Michael Keaton Batman fall onto the ground after being shot by the thugs in the beginning of Burton's first Batman flick?

If big Bird was a figment of Snuffaluffagus' imagination, then why was the Mexican guy able to see him?

And the list goes on and on....

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida

I think if they are anywhere near a source of water than Namor takes it. If not, that I would say Apocalypse can last until he weakens.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why does old-school superman stand in front of gun-fire and then dodge the gun when the robber throws it at him?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By Korg

Apocalypse would win this fight even if it took place in the Marianas Trench. Water will not help Namor here. Apocalypse will kill him with ease. We are not in the land of terrible writing.