Name A Non-Omnipotent Character Who Would Be A Threat To Any Verse (No Matter How Powerful The Verse Is)?

• 120 results
Avatar image for immoralimmortal
#1 Posted by immoralimmortal (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Protege imo

you could put in him in any verse in fiction and he'd be a threat everywhere

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

If Protege copies their powers (dependent on the scenario of a battle board) then yes, he is a threat.

#3 Posted by MrTrey (939 posts) - - Show Bio

No one, because there are verses with Omnipotent characters, unless you're taking them out as well.

#4 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the reason why I am uncomfortable with Protege because anyone can make a scenario where Protege already copied their powers ,hence.

#5 Posted by baph (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Pre-Retcon Molecule man and Lord English.

#6 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@immoralimmortal: you are right that dude has the potential to be dangerous in any fiction

#7 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

I may get hate for this but the theory of protoge copying WF mxys power is possible at least what I think

#8 Edited by The_Hajduk (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku Black. Killed all the gods and destroyed all the dragon balls in multiple universes in multiple timelines.

#9 Edited by zgtfreak (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

Willard H. Wright. Whatever verse you're thinking of, he probably solos it.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#10 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Lucifer Morningstar count? He’s nearly omnipotent, but when nerfed is immortal, yet maintains physical feats. However reality warping leaves his abilities when he is nerfed.

#11 Posted by Amendment50 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
#12 Posted by deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#13 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife said:

Does Lucifer Morningstar count? He’s nearly omnipotent, but when nerfed is immortal, yet maintains physical feats. However reality warping leaves his abilities when he is nerfed.

Only a tiny tiny few characters can seriously count as Nigh-Omnipotent, IE, anything with Omnipotent Backing is a True Nigh Omnipotent.

There was this statement by lucifer where he says the concept of Infinite Space-Time is but an extension of his will, and is a local meaningless phenomenon equivalent to any piece of rock he can find. But that's an Outerversalist hyperbolic fallacy and says nothing about destructive or durability feats.

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Superman

excuse me but op said no omnipotent

damn it whats happening to people in this site :/

.. anyway

vine force flash for me

#15 Edited by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:

Only a tiny tiny few characters can seriously count as Nigh-Omnipotent,

can you give me some example please ?

#16 Posted by Thekillerklok (10244 posts) - - Show Bio
Squig theory, We only have to throw him at the universe hard enough.
Squig theory, We only have to throw him at the universe hard enough.

#17 Posted by Reap_ii (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny

#18 Posted by Lan_Fan (18590 posts) - - Show Bio

Yog-Sothoth... Or pretty much any Lovecraftian beings for that matters.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#19 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

All 3 of the Chousin

retconned toaa

Zeno since he can destroy multiple universes at the same time

Q

Pre-Retcon Beyonder

LT

Protege

#20 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy can solo everyone that users above me mentioned.

No Caption Provided

#21 Posted by Zaratthustra (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam If it helps you, his catchphrase is "Too weak. That's still not enough to reach the apex. " fun fact.

#22 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaratthustra said:

@sungsam If it helps you, his catchphrase is "Too weak. That's still not enough to reach the apex. " fun fact.

Even Maxwank Yog Sothoth would get auto-shitted by EOS Li Qiye. It's an insane cosmology. Holy crap.

#23 Posted by Sayo_Yasuda (51 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Pinches your favorite verse to death (I'm not joking).

#24 Edited by TakenStew22 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor

HOTU Thanos

Pre-Retcon Beyonder

True form Darkseid

Thought Robot (CA Superman)

Comic Vine Flash

Batman with prep

#25 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter how strong they are? Ok, then I have one:

No Caption Provided

Meng Hao

In the beginning, @sungsam and other cosmology tierists (Including me), have assumed that they are 13 realms in I shall seal the heavens. (Two storys were confused a littles bit, but let's just say that it has 13 realms).

Even one dimension in I shall seal the heavens already contains infinite dimensions and all infinite dimensions as a whole would scale one realm to double infinite-dimensional. They are 12+ realms, which transcend the previous realm by an infinite amount, which would scale the cosmology 12+ orders of infinite beyond an double infinite-dimensional metaverse

No Caption Provided

The metaverse cosmology from DC is explained here. The metaverse creates new double infinite-dimensional realms in zero times, which would scale the cosmology to double infinite-dimensional multiversal. But here is the thing: The higher planes of existence in DC just transcend the double infinite-dimensional metaverse by an FINITE amount, while ISSTH transcend double infinite-dimensional multiversal by 12+ orders of INFINITE. Everyone should know the difference between infinite and finite. Meng Hao's last hax deleates everything, expect him.

But no, it was way more powerful than we fought. They are not only 13 realms, they are an infinite number of infinite higher realms.

Daorealm 1 and 2 in I shall seal the heavens is basically the difference between 3-dimensional and 4-dimensional, and both of them already are double infinite-dimensional.

Daorealm 3: Infinite orders of Infinite bigger than daorealm 2.

Daorealm 4: Infinite orders of infinite greater than infinite greater than infinite orders of infinite superiority.

A higher daorealm is always infinite orders of infinite bigger than the previous daorealm, that transcend the previous daorealm by infinite orders of infinite. And it always goes on and on.

Lol, this could truly shit on every official fiction.

#26 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Why is a war coming?

People will doubt, people will not like it that their favorite verse gets soloed. I do not want what happened in Animevice to repeat here.

#29 Posted by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Oh, because fanboys will try to downplay it. Got it.

#30 Posted by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Let's be serious: I shall seal the heavens is even surperior than suggsverse in raw cosmology, FROM THAT WHAT I'VE HEARD.

#31 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X

#32 Posted by Scotchbear (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by zgtfreak (3041 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for professorrespect
#34 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8889 posts) - - Show Bio

Mageddon

#35 Posted by KingLouie (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#36 Posted by The_Hajduk (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: I love db but no. Lol

Why not? He can plot and plan to get rid of stronger guys just like how he removed every single Destroyer, Angel, and even all the Dragon Balls that could be used against him. Then he has the potential to grow in strength infinitely so he has options.

#37 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfre

@the_hajduk said:
@scotchbear said:

Why not? He can plot and plan to get rid of stronger guys just like how he removed every single Destroyer, Angel, and even all the Dragon Balls that could be used against him. Then he has the potential to grow in strength infinitely so he has options.

HOW ABOUT NO? ZGT, did you argue that way too when you were a dragonball fanboy?

#38 Posted by The_Hajduk (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfre

@the_hajduk said:
@scotchbear said:

HOW ABOUT NO? ZGT, did you argue that way too when you were a dragonball fanboy?

When I was a fanboy? How dare you. I am still a Dragon Ball fanboy.

#39 Edited by zgtfreak (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: No. I could actually debate DB properly.

@the_hajdukWhy not? He can plot and plan to get rid of stronger guys just like how he removed every single Destroyer, Angel, and even all the Dragon Balls that could be used against him. Then he has the potential to grow in strength infinitely so he has options.

Getting rid of DB's gods =/= getting rid of Beyonder. Sorry. :\

He was talking to me.

#40 Edited by The_Hajduk (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@yasindermann: No. I could actually debate DB properly.

@the_hajdukWhy not? He can plot and plan to get rid of stronger guys just like how he removed every single Destroyer, Angel, and even all the Dragon Balls that could be used against him. Then he has the potential to grow in strength infinitely so he has options.

Getting rid of DB's gods =/= getting rid of Beyonder. Sorry. :\

He was talking to me.

You do realize that this thread isn't asking who can get rid of Beyonder, it's asking "Who can be a threat to any universe."

#41 Edited by zgtfreak (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Name A Non-Omnipotent Character Who Would Be A Threat To Any Verse (No Matter How Powerful The Verse Is)?

Threat to entire verse means threat to the ENTIRE verse, including god-tiers (at least in my eyes).

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
#42 Posted by immoralimmortal (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@the_hajduk: Name A Non-Omnipotent Character Who Would Be A Threat To Any Verse (No Matter How Powerful The Verse Is)?

Threat to entire verse means threat to the ENTIRE verse, including god-tiers (at least in my eyes).

how often do the omnipotents actually swoop in and save the day though? the one-above-all & the presence don't do shit even when the multiverse is threatened

#43 Edited by TakenStew22 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

@immoralimmortal: Because they're literally god lol. They don't really care if the multiverse gets destroyed or not. They could bring it all back in the blink of an eye or just create another multiverse.

#44 Posted by The_Hajduk (7355 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

It doesn't make any sense if the thread if asking which non omnipotent can beat omnipotents. And that wouldn't be a threat anyway. That would be a victory.

Goku Black is a threat to the universe because he can wipe out all mortal life, cause large scale destruction, and with his plots he can find a way to alter the way of life in the universe.

#45 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1382 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#47 Posted by RampageTheFirst (8060 posts) - - Show Bio

Compact MCU character.

#48 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: The one I said yesterday is about ED. I am not that familiar with ISSTH but I do know that on the lowest realm of the prequel to ISSTH there are unquantifiable caves containing cosmos with yheir own higher dimensions and there are higher realms once you are able to leave the cave you will find it. Plus, I don't think you can actually copy their powers. The very basis of Xianxia cultivation is that no matter how much energy you have if you cannot find a balance between spiritual qi and physical qi you will not be able to elevate your cultivation. Suppose, if Protege tries to copy from Meng Hao or Li qiye if she cannot find a balance between the energies and cannot manipulate she will either be crippled permanently or killed. That's why their powers cultivation is a very long process. The only one who has successfully copied power is Chen xiang from dan God even then he nearly crippled himself. And that was on 1st realm and he had to be superior to the opposition by a two realms to successfully copy it.

#49 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: Are each of the caves Infinite Dimensional in ISSTH?

#50 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: That is something I cannot say as I told before I am not familiar with it. Chen Xiang from World defying dan god is also OP and full of hax.