• 174 results
#101 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Namek is far stronger than Hela, physically. She'd get her butt handed to her in arm wrestling or flat out H2H combat. Crushing Thor's hammer is an overrated feat.

how is it overrated

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#102 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8355 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: care to explain debunk and analyse why it's Overrated & not as Impressive

#104 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8355 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: No shit, Sherlock. It's just that I've explained it in multiple other totally-not-so-similar topics, I'm not interested to do so again nor do I have time to, perhaps @deltahuman can? That is if he wants to. Regardless, I'll provide an explanation later.

#107 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatsoffmelo: True but.. you can also look up my forum posts/comments.

#109 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8355 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by deltahuman (4776 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#113 Posted by plotweapon16255 (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-ek.

#114 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman: Nah, there isn't a problem. My apologies for dragging you into this mess.

#115 Edited by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@macleen said:
@motm said:
@DammeFavour said:

Lol....typical rr79

lol quite accurate

Quite childish talking about people without tagging them. However, I do not need to justify not wishing to debate with someone when they have shown very clear delusional reasoning.

Kid, you've gotta stop accusing people of trash when you clearly have no rebuttal.

Say you don't wish to debate me, that's fine, but to just outright call me delusional when I've supported my claim with proof of my own is just arrogant and childish of you. It's quite ironic, really. Perhaps you can't find a logical reason to debunk what I've said.

Saying he loses pure and simple is not an argument especially when there's 3 pages worth of a debate to go against it. It's clearly different from what you think.

Read this or don't. Most importantly, don't call me out of my name when you refuse to actually debate me.

#116 Posted by deltahuman (4776 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@shizzmahh: As I said Asgardians are still superhuman. Nam-ek doesn't casually throw trains since he throw the train offscreen and we don't know if he struggled or not. Nam-ek was offscreen for 3-5 minutes after the plane crash, Superman wrecked him one v one, and he roared in pain when he was hit by Superman's HV. Hela barely even flinched Thor's strikes, Thor while weakened sent Iron-man 20 yards back with a headbutt, and Thor strikes made the Hulk roar in pain. Hela also tanked Thor's strongest lightning strike that was literally the size of the Asgardian castle, and the Asgardian castle towers over mountains.

Considering the fact that Hela's blades are the size of skyscrapers and the fact that they are moving fast enough to cover 2 kilometers in the space of a second, I think that they will be able to break Nam-ek's mask in 1-4 hits.

#118 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@shizzmahh: As I said Asgardians are still superhuman. Nam-ek doesn't casually throw trains since he throw the train offscreen and we don't know if he struggled or not. Nam-ek was offscreen for 3-5 minutes after the plane crash, Superman wrecked him one v one, and he roared in pain when he was hit by Superman's HV. Hela barely even flinched Thor's strikes, Thor while weakened sent Iron-man 20 yards back with a headbutt, and Thor strikes made the Hulk roar in pain. Hela also tanked Thor's strongest lightning strike that was literally the size of the Asgardian castle, and the Asgardian castle towers over mountains.

Considering the fact that Hela's blades are the size of skyscrapers and the fact that they are moving fast enough to cover 2 kilometers in the space of a second, I think that they will be able to break Nam-ek's mask in 1-4 hits.

There's no reason, absolutely none, to think Nam-Ek would've struggled throwing that train. He threw it not only over an extremely large distance, but also threw it with such precision that it hit it's intended target without hitting anything before. So, yea, that is a casual train throw. He clearly can do better than that if pressed to.

#119 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:Hela was able to react to Mjolnir, she should be able to easily react to Nam-ek. She didn't just crush fodders, she also crush Mjolnir and even if you think that "Hela crushed mjolnir due to magic and not her strength" then she can simply use the same magic to crush Nam-ek's head.

#120 Edited by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Fair enough, but Nam-ek striking power isn't incredibly impressive since his best feat that I know of is knocking Superman 10 meters. Thor hit Iron-man further with a headbutt while weakened and yet he could barely make Hela flinch.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#121 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13619 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Fair enough, but Nam-ek striking power isn't incredibly impressive since his best feat that I know of is knocking Superman 10 meters. Thor hit Iron-man further with a headbutt while weakened and yet he could barely make Hela flinch.

You're right there. He doesn't have much in the way of striking power, but makes up for it in durability. As I've said earlier in this thread, all he really needs to do is toss Hela.

#123 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: When the first word of your response is to call someone you know absolutely nothing about a kid, it really doesn't help your already shown delusional reasoning. Now, once again:

To be honest, after that argument, I don't even read what you say.

Tagging me again does you no good. Your argument is ignored because of the absolutely ridiculous argument you presented. You want to be taken seriously, don't post a completely delusional argument.

#124 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@batman242: When the first word of your response is to call someone you know absolutely nothingabout a kid, it really doesn't help your already shown delusional reasoning. Now, once again:

Tagging me again does you no good. Your argument is ignored because of the absolutely ridiculous argument you presented. You want to be taken seriously, don't post a completely delusional argument.

Ironic.

#125 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@batman242: When the first word of your response is to call someone you know absolutely nothingabout a kid, it really doesn't help your already shown delusional reasoning. Now, once again:

Ironic.

Learn to read:

#126 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

Ironic.

Learn to read:

It actually does do me good, really. Instead of you asking me not to tag you, you go about it the childish way and say that I'm using delusional arguments when you failed to verify just that.

Go ahead, just ask me to not tag you in this. It's a lot easier than going about it an arrogant and volatile manner.

#127 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Actually, he simply destroyed to controls and the pilot causing the plane to crash.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#128 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

hela has every advantage here other then speed

hela stomps in a mismatch

#129 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: How would tossing Hela take her out? And how does Nam-ek get past Hela's skyscraper size blades coming at him at mach 5?

#130 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13619 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: the back end of the plane explodes before it even crashed, so more damage is done than just a few of the controls. As soon as he lands on it, the plane crashing was inevitable. He hits hard.

#131 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: The left engine explodes because Nam-ek threw a piece of metal at it, not because of his striking power. Thor simply hits harder and Hela barely flinched from his punches, Nam-ek is doing any damage to Hela.

#132 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

Ironic.

Learn to read:

It actually does do me good, really. Instead of you asking me not to tag you, you go about it the childish way and say that I'm using delusional arguments when you failed to verify just that.

Go ahead, just ask me to not tag you in this. It's a lot easier than going about it an arrogant and volatile manner.

Once again:

It's pretty pathetic how childish you are being when you know I am not reading anything you say and yet continually tagging me.

#133 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: How would tossing Hela take her out? And how does Nam-ek get past Hela's skyscraper size blades coming at him at mach 5?

He can toss her over a vast distance and go plummeting off the edge.

Her skyscraper swords are last resort and have only been used on huge things. Her regular sized swords are way more likely to be used. She doesn't have the power necessary to keep Nam-Ek off of her (to keep him far, anyway) and that means this battle will stay in close quarters until he decides to toss her.

#134 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

It's pretty pathetic how childish you are being when you know I am not reading anything you say and yet continually tagging me.

Then you should read what I've said instead.

#135 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: the back end of the plane explodes before it even crashed, so more damage is done than just a few of the controls. As soon as he lands on it, the plane crashing was inevitable. He hits hard.

That's because the canopy hit the engine when he threw it.

#136 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Why wouldn't she employ other tactics when she realizes that her blades are not cutting through his armor? She could easily crush his bones or his head in CQC.

#137 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

Then you should read what I've said instead.

#138 Posted by miekskywalker (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: I’m sure those necroblades would pierce his armour.

Valkyries are Asgard’s best warriors who would likely have the best armour Asgard has to offer. Yet hela had no problem killing them

#139 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Why wouldn't she employ other tactics when she realizes that her blades are not cutting through his armor?

I didn't say that she couldn't do that, you claimed that she'd use weapons she rarely used to begin with. Besides, she doesn't really use them in H2H battles.

She could easily crush his bones or his head in CQC.

That's a bit of a stretch. If she could do that, why did she never use such strength to crush anything other than Mjolnir if it were so easy? Nam is one of the faster opponents she'd face. Based on her strength feats apart from crushing Mjolnir, she's lacking since Thor, who himself doesn't have much in the way of raw strength could contend with her.

#140 Posted by Batman242 (11258 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

All you have to do is ask....

#141 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

All you have to do is ask....

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#142 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

get a room u2^^

#143 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

I didn't say that she couldn't do that, you claimed that she'd use weapons she rarely used to begin with. Besides, she doesn't really use them in H2H battles.

Fair enough. But I do think that she would use her massive spikes if Nam-ek started to ragdoll her.

That's a bit of a stretch. If she could do that, why did she never use such strength to crush anything other than Mjolnir if it were so easy? Nam is one of the faster opponents she'd face. Based on her strength feats apart from crushing Mjolnir, she's lacking since Thor, who himself doesn't have much in the way of raw strength could contend with her.

Hela did casually crush an Asgardians soldier's skull during her attack on Asgard. Thor was never contending with Hela due to his strength, he used his skill and weaponry to try to match Hela. As I said before, Thor could barely make Hela flinch with his fist alone.

No Caption Provided
#144 Posted by Worldofthunder (4925 posts) - - Show Bio

And Nam-ek still stomps.

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
#145 Posted by sleeping_and_eating (341 posts) - - Show Bio

This still comes down to if Hela's blades can penetrate Nam-ek's body. She's not strong, fast, or durable enough to contend with a DCEU Kryptonian in physicals.

#146 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13619 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5203 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#148 Posted by ThunderPrince (6525 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker: I personally think that Hela's blades would cut through Nam-ek as well but I wanted to prove that Hela had multiple ways to win.

#149 Posted by miekskywalker (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Of course she is a strategist which is proven by her conquering the 9 realms alongside Odin.

She is clearly battle tested and would have many things up her sleeve

#150 Posted by Subline (4427 posts) - - Show Bio