Whoever throws who off of Asgard first.

#3 Posted by mrmonster (8255 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek

#4 Posted by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Gee I wonder how this is gonna go

#5 Edited by APEX_pretador (17905 posts) - - Show Bio

Skull pops

#6 Posted by Amcu (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Nam-Ek can bypass her healing factor.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
#7 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek can't hurt Hela, he rag dolls her for abit because he has superior speed and strength but thats not going to stop him getting impaled.

#8 Posted by deltahuman (3259 posts) - - Show Bio

Grabs her and throws her off Asgard.

#9 Posted by RR79 (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Kryptonians are so overrated on these boards. Nam-ek never did half of what Thor has done and Thor couldn't beat her. Nam-ek gets beat easily here.

#10 Posted by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: in not saying I agree or disagree but your going to likely get a lot of heat for that comment. People generally rank Namek leagues and leagues and leagues and leagues above Thor. I’ll admit I’m terms of presentation she didn’t seem as impressive. But that doesn’t mean she is neccesarily weaker

#11 Posted by RR79 (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: in not saying I agree or disagree but your going to likely get a lot of heat for that comment. People generally rank Namek leagues and leagues and leagues and leagues above Thor. I’ll admit I’m terms of presentation she didn’t seem as impressive. But that doesn’t mean she is neccesarily weaker

Oh I know I will. There are quite a few DCEU fans that can't accept that not every Kryptonian is Superman level. They think, oh, but Nam-ek faught Superman. That is true, but he fought a vastly weaker and extremely inexperienced Superman with the help of Faora and they still couldn't beat him. Nam-ek's best striking doesn't even compare to even Thor's average damage.

#12 Edited by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I agree... he was weaker. Thing is nothing in the films has confirmed this for sure. I think the biggest arguement is Nameks train feat is better than Kurses bolder feat and Kurse stomped Thor.

#13 Posted by RR79 (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I agree... he was weaker. Thing is nothing in the films has confirmed this for sure. I think the biggest arguement is Nameks train feat is better than Kurses bolder feat and Kurse stomped Thor.

Except it wasn't better than Kurse's boulder feat. Kurse's boulder was calced to be about 200 tons, while Nam-Eks train car feat was only a little over 100. And the Thor that fought Hela was much more powerful than the Thor that fought Kurse.

#15 Edited by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: to be fair it was the exact same Thor. He didn’t get stronger. Kurses boulder can’t be calced really ue to the nature of it being alien and gravity difference etc, personally it looked like the gravity was just really low but I have no proof. The train Namek threw is real and is 200 tons. He also threw it way further. So physically Hela is outclassed. Doesn’t mean she loses though. Her blades and healing are factors to consider

#16 Edited by RR79 (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06 said:

@rr79: to be fair it was the exact same Thor. He didn’t get stronger. Kurses boulder can’t be calced really ue to the nature of it being alien and gravity difference etc, personally it looked like the gravity was just really low but I have no proof. The train Namek threw is real and is 200 tons. He also threw it way further. So physically Hela is outclassed. Doesn’t mean she loses though. Her blades and healing are factors to consider

He absolutely got stronger. That is beyond debate. Did you even watch Thor Ragnarok? The train Nam-ek threw was NOT 200 tons, it's already been looked up, found and it was only a little over 100 tons, and that is fully intact. Hela is not outclassed by any stretch of the imagination.

#17 Posted by HATSoffMELO (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam ek is pretty Strong & Fast being able to break the Sound Barrier & lift 166 ton Locomotives but his Striking Power is't on par with everything else it's extremely lacking when put along with Thor & he got stomped by Hela Nam ek can't kill her

his only chance is BFR but that's not going to be easy or even possible for him

Hela has shown to be able to easily ragdoll Thor & send him reeling in Pain & she one shot Asgardians with kicks & breaking there Skulls with one Hand & she broke Mjolnir the Weapon that tanked the Sokovia explosion & countless other feats

along with keeping up with Hundreds of Soldiers & reacting to Asgardian Bullets & easily avoiding God mode Thor's Dual Sword hits & toying with him

Hela doesn't even need her Blades to win this how ever with them she completely and utterly stomps with impalement & simply breaking his Mask

Hela Helastomps this is one sided in her Favor

#18 Posted by DammeFavour (6737 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-ek beats her worse than he almost beat superman plus she can't hurt him

#19 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#20 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

hela murders him

just accept it DCEU fanboys

#21 Posted by EmpressOfDread (4017 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanforever
#22 Posted by Supermanforever (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

hela murders him

Only way she can drop him is via mask breaking.

#23 Posted by Batman242 (8786 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@variant06 said:

Oh I know I will. There are quite a few DCEU fans that can't accept that not every Kryptonian is Superman level. They think, oh, but Nam-ek faught Superman. That is true, but he fought a vastly weaker and extremely inexperienced Superman with the help of Faora and they still couldn't beat him. Nam-ek's best striking doesn't even compare to even Thor's average damage.

Let it go. The fact he threw a train such a far distance means he can definitely pick 100+lbs Hela up and toss her far off the edge. Doesn't need to be drawn out.

#24 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:

hela murders him

what's his best piercing durability showing again?

#25 Posted by Supermanforever (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@alex_odinson said:

hela murders him

tanking gau 8 bullets with ease.

no sold to heat vision that was easly melting beam steal instantly.

What piercing feats does helas swords even have?

#26 Posted by macleen (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam ek drills her

#27 Posted by KingFrieza (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: then she crushes his head like a grape, holding and crushing mjolnir>>>>>>bus, plus she used one hand, he used two.

#28 Posted by Supermanforever (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: then she crushes his head like a grape, holding and crushing mjolnir>>>>>>bus, plus she used one hand, he used two.

mjolnir doesnt hit back, aswell as mjolnir feat is not a directly "muscular/grip strenght"feat.

#29 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:
@supermanforever said:
@alex_odinson said:

hela murders him

tanking gau 8 bullets with ease.

no sold to heat vision that was easly melting beam steal instantly.

What piercing feats does helas swords even have?

you mean this

No Caption Provided

hela swords can get is big as a 6 story building and stun and pierce a 1000m fire giant

Loading Video...

you have to do better then a gau 8 bullet hot steel whatever

#30 Posted by Batman242 (8786 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad she never used that much strength at any other point in the film.

Off-Topic, congrats on your about-to-be 1000th post.

#31 Posted by omriamar (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek

#32 Edited by Supermanforever (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson: surtur has no durability feat to suggest he would tank gau bullets. helas sword are not as hard piercing as you might think or as durable.

#33 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson: surtur has no durability feat to suggest he would tank gau bullets. helas sword are not as hard piercing as you might think or as durable.

blahblah k kid i got better things to do then trying to crack a hard boiled egg

#34 Posted by Supermanforever (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:

So basically you cant prove it because there is no proof or i wouldnt have asked it because i know i can be proven wrong. But ok dont crack the hard boild egg.

#35 Posted by DrPepperMan (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela crushes Faora and Namek at the same time with one hand for each head.

#36 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_odinson said:
@supermanforever said:

So basically you cant prove it because there is no proof or i wouldnt have asked it because i know i can be proven wrong. But ok dont crack the hard boild egg.

am actually in the mood for some salty eggs right now very salty

#37 Posted by RR79 (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@variant06 said:

Let it go. The fact he threw a train such a far distance means he can definitely pick 100+lbs Hela up and toss her far off the edge. Doesn't need to be drawn out.

First, he has never once fought like that. Second, you really think she is just going to stand there and let him do that? He loses, pure and simple.

#38 Posted by Worldofthunder (2289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela can crush kryptonian heads now? Because that's clearly what she did to Thor, right?

Nam-Ek tossed a 160-200 ton train engine hundreds of meter, throwing Hela off of Asgard shouldn't be challenging to him.

#39 Posted by sky_warrior (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek stomps

#40 Posted by Batman242 (8786 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

First, he has never once fought like that. Second, you really think she is just going to stand there and let him do that? He loses, pure and simple.

So you're saying it's out of his ability to? He has more than enough strength to throw her for miles.

Of course she won't stand there. He can tank her attacks just fine. He'll eventually reach her and daze her with a hit. From there he can pick her up and toss her.

Hell, the point of the Kryptonian fight wasn't to kill Clark, just to show him how serious they were about their plans whether he was with them or not. Nam won't have a bargaining chip to care to use here.

So, again, he eventually grapples her and throws her off of Asgard.

#41 Posted by MoTM (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam ek pops her head, much faster and stronger.

#42 Edited by Upendi3000 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06 said:

Except Kurse smacked Thor's hammer away, which is an even better feat than his own boulder feat. Smacking Thor's hammer away like a fly is something probably even Namek wouldn't be able to do.

#43 Posted by buildhare (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps.

#44 Edited by Mrnoital (7273 posts) - - Show Bio

someone ends up as goo

No Caption Provided

Helas best durability feat is getting stabbed

she's good at healing, but she's still vulnerable to the damage in the first place

#45 Edited by RR79 (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:
@rr79 said:

So you're saying it's out of his ability to? He has more than enough strength to throw her for miles.

Of course she won't stand there. He can tank her attacks just fine. He'll eventually reach her and daze her with a hit. From there he can pick her up and toss her.

Hell, the point of the Kryptonian fight wasn't to kill Clark, just to show him how serious they were about their plans whether he was with them or not. Nam won't have a bargaining chip to care to use here.

So, again, he eventually grapples her and throws her off of Asgard.

I'm sorry, but when you said he could tank her attacks just fine, you lost any and all credibility. He is weaker than Thor and Thor had trouble tanking her attacks. Not to mention her attacks were able to hurt Surtur to some degree who is leagues above Nam-ek. He loses, pure and simple.

#46 Posted by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@upendi3000: why can’t Namek do that? We have no idea how hard it would be to do at all. Mjionor has no confirmed weight for it.

#47 Edited by DammeFavour (6737 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06: mjolnir is 42 pounds proven by the fact that it can stand on a table and a coat hanger. Anyone with real super strength can replicate that feat

#48 Posted by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: yeah I mean I don’t see any real evidence to the contrary

#49 Posted by Mrnoital (7273 posts) - - Show Bio

@variant06: yeah, the only evidence towards its real weight is things like this

No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by Variant06 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: well to be fair that was for comedic effect. I guesss that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen though