vs

No Caption Provided

both have full knowledge.

nagato is prime and healthy

#2 Posted by batmanprep (1896 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

this'll give you idea of how durable his strings are. A guy that brings meteor from outer space and a guy who cuts super large rock being couldn't repel/cut his strings

#3 Edited by dawnone (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanprep said:
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

this'll give you idea of how durable his strings are. A guy that brings meteor from outer space and a guy who cuts super large rock being couldn't repel/cut his strings

So Nagato can bust cities.

#4 Posted by Cintona (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to Debate for nagato, just need to do a little reading up on doflamingo. Nagato is pretty tough though .. should be a good fight!

#5 Posted by batmanprep (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawnone: have you even watched the videos?

#6 Posted by the_stegman (40357 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've seen of Doffy, he may take this.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#7 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

"Chibaku Tensei".

#8 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily doffy. And chibaku tensie wouldn't work on somebody that is able to dice up buildings like its nothing.

#9 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

Mingo. Like no doubt at all.

Beata

#10 Posted by Nefarious (35673 posts) - - Show Bio

Doflamingo. He can finish Nagato off before he finishes his hand signs.

#11 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Parasite String. Was expecting 'Nagato stomps' comments.

#12 Posted by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul Snatch?

#13 Edited by blackagar (950 posts) - - Show Bio

What is doflamingo going to do about chibaku tensei? The rinnegan gives heightened senses, sharingan level hax and such so the strings, although strong and very sharp won't surprise him I think. chibaku tensei is basically a gravity ball, idk what kind of bs physics the strings will work under to cut gravity. It will eventually crush him to death and his haki isn't going to do anything either I imagine. In terms of strength and speed Doffy is superior, he's pretty smart too but I'd argue he's not smarter in a fight. Honestly there are many ways for either to end the fight quickly. I give nagato a slight edge.

#14 Posted by Sy8000 (35919 posts) - - Show Bio

In character Doflamingo. Most of Nagato's powers won't really bother him.

#15 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy stomps.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Doflamingo for the majority.

#17 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

How is building busting comparing to leveling konoha? How is fuji's meteor being compared to Chibaku tensei and how in the hell is Dressora being compared to Konoha? Soul rip isn't bothering Doffy? A gravitational burst that can level Konoha Isn't bothering Doffy? Summons strong enough to resist B and Itatchi's Susanoo aren't bothering Doffy? Really now?

He gets sucked into the core of a Chibaku tensei, gg no re.

#18 Edited by batmanprep (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:

How is building busting comparing to leveling konoha? How is fuji's meteor being compared to Chibaku tensei and how in the hell is Dressora being compared to Konoha? Soul rip isn't bothering Doffy? A gravitational burst that can level Konoha Isn't bothering Doffy? Summons strong enough to resist B and Itatchi's Susanoo aren't bothering Doffy? Really now?

He gets sucked into the core of a Chibaku tensei, gg no re.

Doflamingo is a small country buster. bigger than a city or mountain

Avatar image for captain_redfists
#19 Posted by Captain_Redfists (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul rip is the most overrated ability in his arsenal he needs direct contact for that to happen and that would be suicide. DD can create a clone to make the fight a 2v1. If Nagato can pull off Chibaku tensei DD will just awaken and alter the rocks to strings in which he uses to engulf Nagato. If that's not enough he can very likely use parasite string to hold him down while his clone slashes him. The only real offensive he has that won't get avoided or destroyed would be shinra tensei but that's just an aoe blast that even Tsunade's summoning can withstand via saving everyone in konoha. Bird cage would only add on to a the different ways DD can defeat Nagato. But Nagato is still a combat genius afterall so he would most likely keep this fight close regardless. I give it to DD 7.5/10

#20 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul rip is the most overrated ability in his arsenal he needs direct contact for that to happen and that would be suicide. DD can create a clone to make the fight a 2v1. If Nagato can pull off Chibaku tensei DD will just awaken and alter the rocks to strings in which he uses to engulf Nagato. If that's not enough he can very likely use parasite string to hold him down while his clone slashes him. The only real offensive he has that won't get avoided or destroyed would be shinra tensei but that's just an aoe blast that even Tsunade's summoning can withstand via saving everyone in konoha. Bird cage would only add on to a the different ways DD can defeat Nagato. But Nagato is still a combat genius afterall so he would most likely keep this fight close regardless. I give it to DD 7.5/10

Im sorry but did you just attempt to discredit Katsuyu? She's easily the most versatile of all the Sannin deadlock, possibly the best summoning in the series also bar Jiraiya's broken ones he uses for collabs. Doffy can do absolutely nothing to Katsuyu that would bother her.

Doflamingo is a small country buster. bigger than a city or mountain

Doffy isn't even an Island buster, and dressora is minuscule in comparison to Konoha. Not to mention some of his best feats are slicing buildings and a meteor of variable size, not sure what you thought here.

#21 Edited by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

DD can create a clone to make the fight a 2v1.

You say this as if Nagato can't make several clones and summons...

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#22 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

With full knowledge could either way...

#23 Posted by Nite_Nite (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy murders him. Physicals outclass nagato by far.

Nagato don't got the strength to break out of parasyte

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#24 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

Doflamingo

#26 Posted by Captain_Redfists (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyoji said:
@captain_redfists said:

DD can create a clone to make the fight a 2v1.

You say this as if Nagato can't make several clones and summons...

even if he could his clones would go down with one hit or DD can just control them with a mass parasite string like he did against the people of Dressrosa. Same goes with the summons unless they have above City level stats. DD's clone on the other hand can take a beating just fine and can continue to fight even without a head.

#27 Edited by KingTheron (378 posts) - - Show Bio

A healthy Nagato is an absolute terror and would murder Doflamingo with ease. Unhealthy and Doflamingo would win. But I won't get into it, because it seems like most of you are set and probably won't change your opinions. I'll just let my statement stand as is.

#28 Edited by Overwarrior2 (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy wins low difficulty. Too durable and fast for Nagato to hurt, and has too much of a ranged arsenal for Nagato to defend himself. This is a parasite gg stomp on all honesty. Or any of his larger DC attacks. Doffy is too fast, strong, and durable with far too much power for Nagato to even stand a chance tbh. Plus he has better precog.

Avatar image for thefantastictesticle
#29 Posted by TheFantasticTesticle (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Doflamingo murderstomps. He's way too fast for Nagato to handle, Nagato's clones are absolute shit, Doffy oneshots them. Shinra Tensei ain't doing shit. Chibaku Tensei turns into strings.

Ya'll talking like Nagato is even going to move an inch before Doffy uses Parasite and locks him in place and then kicks his head off.

#30 Posted by Captain_Redfists (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus DD would just awaken his DF wen Nagato uses Chibaku Tensei.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
#31 Posted by RoyRodgersMcFreely (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

I must be the only one who thinks Nagato stomps.

#32 Edited by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah no. Sorry, but Nagato is taking this.

#33 Posted by Lukundra (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: Healthy or unhealthy, he's still going to get immobilized and decapitated.

#34 Posted by Overwarrior2 (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro has FAR better speed feats. He far better DC output feets. Only move Nagato has that can rival Zoro's power leaves him unable to use it again, while Zoro can casually spam it. Hax is literally his only chance. But Zoro has armour and precog to easily defend anything Nagato can do, with a damage soak unlike anything seen in Naruto. Simply put zoro blitz and ohko. Nagato was getting OHKO by Naruto punches. None of those punches were island cutting.

#35 Posted by kroczilla (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy takes a solid majority here. Far better physical stats as well as strings that can slice up anything in nagato's arsenal save a CT, not mention parasite (practically guarantees a win) and bird cage

#36 Posted by TheFantasticTesticle (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I must be the only one who thinks Nagato stomps.

Yeah no. Sorry, but Nagato is taking this.

Mind giving arguments? Because there's literally nothing Nagato can do to avoid death. He's outclassed speed wise, non of his abilities could really do anything to doffy - Shinra Tensei is doing nothing, Chibaku Tensei turns into strings, all of his Paths would be taken over by Doffy's parasite and used against Nagato/are oneshotted by Doffy in less than a second with a single swing.

Or he just uses parasite on Nagato, and Nagato has no way of dealing with Parasite.

#37 Posted by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefantastictesticle: So, how exactly is Doffy faster? How exactly would he avoid a soul steal? How exactly is he turning a ball of straight up chakra into strings? I know he could do it the the rock, but that just means he'd be stuck in the centre of the ball anyway, and left wide open with little to no option of defence. And you're crazy if you're saying he has the output to actually destroy the core. How exactly is he even taking a full power shinra tensei anyway? It's not as though Nagato couldn't just get rid of his summons if they get stringed up, nor are they his only offensive option to begin with.

He trumps Doffy in variety, Doffy just straight up isn't faster, and he has moves that Doffy has no means of defence against.

#38 Edited by Mee09 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Doflamingo survive the Gedo Mazo Statue? That is by far the most deadly thing in Nagato's Arsenal in my opinion.

#39 Posted by Mee09 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: Doflamingo shouldn't be able to avoid a soul steal. It's like Perona's ability except it kills you and there is no real way to counter it without some sort of barrier they can't phase through. Or an attack that can destroy spirits.

#40 Edited by TheFantasticTesticle (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter said:

@thefantastictesticle: So, how exactly is Doffy faster? How exactly would he avoid a soul steal? How exactly is he turning a ball of straight up chakra into strings? I know he could do it the the rock, but that just means he'd be stuck in the centre of the ball anyway, and left wide open with little to no option of defence. And you're crazy if you're saying he has the output to actually destroy the core. How exactly is he even taking a full power shinra tensei anyway? It's not as though Nagato couldn't just get rid of his summons if they get stringed up, nor are they his only offensive option to begin with.

He trumps Doffy in variety, Doffy just straight up isn't faster, and he has moves that Doffy has no means of defence against.

LMAO. Doffy isn't faster? Are you high? Doffy's mach 2K, he abused G2 Luffy. Luffy's been faster than lightning since Enies Lobby(scaling from Kalifa), Post skip Luffy is MUCH faster than EL G2 Luffy with his G2. Doffy managed to cut through Fujitora's meteor as well. He's mach 2k, which is way faster than Nagato. He showed much better speed feats. I seriously have no fucking clue how you concluded that Nagato is faster, that's just hilarious.

Being able to react to Killer B and KCM Naruto is nothing impressive, if that's what you're going to use to scale him. Not mentioning that the same KCM Naruto he managed to deal with and Killer B never showed any impressive feat and are calculated to be much slower than Doffy. Unless you can prove otherwise.

Oh fuck I always forget about the fact Nagato has it himself and confuse him with Pain xD
Still, he's not gonna get anywhere near Doffy in order to rip out his soul. He's simply not fast enough.

Again, he's not going to tag a guy who's considerbly faster than him and also has precog. And Shinra Tensei is not going to take down Doffy, lol. The same Shinra Tensei that wiped Konoha(which was the strongest Shinra Tensei Nagato performed, which exhausted him a lot)took like 7-8 panels to do so, it was VERY slow and in an actual fight it's useless. He performed it purely to destroy Konoah and kill innocent people.

"Left wide open"??? You mean covered with awakened strings that he can control? Lol. Fact is, Nagato's not going to pop this technique right off the bat, even if he would, he'd get destroyed while doing so.

Nagato will get Parasited himself right off the bat, because that's how Doffy rolls. Nagato has no way to escape it nor tear the strings apart. So the fight would be over in an instant, it doesn't really matter.

#41 Posted by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy's mach 2K

No Caption Provided

Wow, it only took 10 words to make me give up on this thread. That's gotta be some kind of record.

#42 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato wins.

#43 Edited by Eminel (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy is massively hypersonic, he was matching G2 Luffy, he even evaded a G4 attack one time. How the soul techniche works? Is it an Aoe attack, or a projectile? It has to be more faster than Doffy to work on him, he could just fly away, and his range is pretty decent.

Chibaku tensei is not bothering Doffy, he can transform the rocks into strings that he can control to not being sucked in the center. And someone please could compare Dressrosa and Konoha's size? Because I think that Dressrosa is bigger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#44 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato, shinra tensei.

#45 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato.

#46 Edited by runekingthor98 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

nagato wins for a bevy of reasons!

reason 1 his hax are slightly better than doffys

reason 2 nagato is a ninja he is more skilled than doffy when it comes to fighting and battle strategy

reason 3 he has the freakin rinnigan i dont know if you read Naruto but its kind of a big deal and its the deciding factor in this fight doffys strings wont touch him he sees everything down to the subatomic lvl

reason 4 he has summonings substitutions clones and all the power of all 6 pains combined one pain destroyed konoha which is farrrr bigger than dressrossa

doffy can take some due to hif vastly supperior physical stats but the strings arnt touching nagato

Nagato wins 9.5/10

#47 Posted by TheFantasticTesticle (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: He's widely accepted in almost every serious VS debating community as mach 2k. That includes OBD and VSbattles. His speed feats are superior to Nagato's and that's a fact. Go on, instead of running from a debate make some points and prove me wrong if you can.

All I see in this forum is extreme Naruto wank.

#48 Edited by Eminel (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Konoha is a Village, Dressrosa is a Country with multiple cities, Pica himself is city sized.

Konoha:

No Caption Provided

Dressrosa:

No Caption Provided

Look at the rocks, they are mountain sized

Anyway, Doffy has an answer to most of Nagato's attacks

Can make string clones to deal with soul stealing,

The animals can be Ko'ed with Conqueror's Haki

Rinnegan is really good, but with Observation Haki Doffy can see the future

Chibaku Tensei can be neutralized with his awakened devil fruit powers

Doffy can fly away from Shinra Tensei, and his strings can go from an island to another island,

And finally he has his parasite strings that could neutralize Nagato.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#49 Posted by AlmightyAmortal (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy.

#50 Posted by Sy8000 (35919 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Doflamingo, I think he's a bit too durable and fast.