#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Teach oneshots.

giitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would have to give it to teach. I don't believe nagato has the durability to take something like an earthquake punch.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato. More versatile

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shira tensei.. teach get hurt by a sigle punch, shinra tensei enough to broke all of his bone, or destoy teach earthquake

kuchiyose can help nagato, especially kuchiyose cameleon, or bird

bansho tennin can pull teach, and if nagato touch teach he can kill him with ningendo

Chibaku tensei = gg teach

nagato for the win

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beatdownexpress
BeatdownExpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syclone903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato is too versatile. Probably a lot smarter than him too.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbeard takes this. Nagato isnt surviving a quake from blackbeard.

Also @Syclone903 nagato isnt smater than teach. Teach engneered all the event leading up to yhe marineford war and basically manipulated all of the world powers in the one piece verse to gain emperor status.

Syclone903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: Survive? Pretty sure that's Edo-Nagato.

jrnic1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syclone903: Nagato is alive and mobile. Edo characters are too hax without sealing powers.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syclone903: edo nagato would be too OP and impossible to deal with.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Close but teach

Blvk_PaRker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with TEACH for stated reasons.

Nagato will be finished after a single quake punch. TEACH has his darkness swallow whatever comes his way.

TEACH controls gravity too and is literally a walking gravitational force thanks to his fruit. With energy equalized in this scenario, which I'm sure was done to benefit nagato I.e. So he can absorb teach's attacks which don't have chakra; it's double edge sword against nagato. Once he gets pulled in by TEACH and grabbed he'll lose access to his powers as teach's ability allows him to cancel powers. Then he'll just be plain susceptible to a punch.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

Lol Nagato stomps. He either wins with a BT+Soul rip gg or Chibaku Tensei gg.

Syclone903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: I guess, what does he mean by energy equalised though. That Nagato can absorb his quakes, or they have the same amount of energy?

And can someone please give me some Teach feats? I haven't read One Piece in over a year and can't find a respect thread of him anywhere on the net. Scans would be appreciated as well.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chair-Sama

@kroczilla: I guess, what does he mean by energy equalised though. That Nagato can absorb his quakes, or they have the same amount of energy?

And can someone please give me some Teach feats? I haven't read One Piece in over a year and can't find a respect thread of him anywhere on the net. Scans would be appreciated as well.

basically like chakra = haki and haki = chakra. essentially anything that requires energy : IE a jutsu or a move, the energy itself is basically the same type as somebody else.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Blackbeard one-shots.

Syclone903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I see, so what stops him from simply absorbing the energy out of this guys 'quake punch'?

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I see, so what stops him from simply absorbing the energy out of this guys 'quake punch'?

he could potentially, but like stated it works both ways. blackbeard has the ability to where if he can touch nagato he can negate all of nagato's powers and then just punch him from point blank range.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Full123

@syclone903: Since Devil Fruits are not Haki, moot point, and also, when was Nagato able to suck energy? Nevermind though, Blackbeard has the same power, and alongside the Quake Quake fruit, he also has the Darkness Fruit, which allows him to steal powers and make his body into a black hole that can suck in a town in seconds. Since energy is equalised, if Blackbeard gets any degree of close to Nagato, bye bye, all his jutsus are gone.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurohige

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chair-Sama

@full123 said:

@syclone903: Since Devil Fruits are not Haki, moot point,

i know, i was just clarifying, devil fruit still requires him to use energy to use his attacks.

and also, when was Nagato able to suck energy?

What? Preta path absorbs all chakra. since their energy itself is equalized, he should be able to.

And his other path sucks out your soul.

Nevermind though, Blackbeard has the same power, and alongside the Quake Quake fruit, he also has the Darkness Fruit, which allows him to steal powers and make his body into a black hole that can suck in a town in seconds.

Mehh, nagato could arguably counter that with his own attack that cleared a entire city out in seconds.

No Caption Provided

he also used it to throw 3 massive toads that were each dwarfing most buildings/rivaled a tailed beast in size.

No Caption Provided

he casually launched 3 of these sized toads miles into the distance. one into a mountain, one into a lake, and one into the distance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Since energy is equalised, if Blackbeard gets any degree of close to Nagato, bye bye, all his jutsus are gone.

nobody is doubting that.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Okay, but I wasn't talking to you though.

And I also seem to remember that Shinra Tensei didn't actually kill anybody. It was basically a big, destructive, flashy wave of nothing, much like One Piece's very own Kuma's Ursus Shock (the one he used in Thriller Bark, the Marineford one did some damage, at least.)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@syclone903 said:

Because a shockwave isn't a form of energy that the Preta Path can absorb. It's kinetic energy spread outward.

Syclone903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Syclone903

@juiceboks: Yeah but, isn't it energy before he releases it? If so, that's pretty much how the Rasenshuriken or tailed beast ball works, and he can absorb those.

A punch suggests that he gets right in front of him before he releases it. What stops him from absorbing it before it's released?

jrnic1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

@chair-sama: Okay, but I wasn't talking to you though.

And I also seem to remember that Shinra Tensei didn't actually kill anybody. It was basically a big, destructive, flashy wave of nothing, much like One Piece's very own Kuma's Ursus Shock (the one he used in Thriller Bark, the Marineford one did some damage, at least.)

It broke the bones of the three toads and took out Hinata. Not a kill, but it could temporary incapacitate someone.

BTW I'm not taking any sides, as the OP. :)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Yeah but, isn't it energy before he releases it? If so, that's pretty much how the Rasenshuriken or tailed beast ball works, and he can absorb those.

A punch suggests that he gets right in front of him before he releases it. What stops him from absorbing it before it's released?

No, the power allows the user to create vibrations with the palm of their hands. There's no tangible energy involved.

Again, it's just him vibrating either the victim or the air around him.

Loading Video...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@juiceboks:

Problem being, nagato can simply blast him away if he tried to get close for the punch, or spam summons from range, specially the dog which teach has no way to put down.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 juiceboks  Moderator

@princearagorn1: I don't think anything but his strongest push can force Teach away far enough to where he won't be affected by the shockwaves of his punch. Also the Darkness fruit can just bring Nagato closer to him.

Considering Teach absorbed all the rubble and buildings in a town against Ace, I don't think absorbing the dog summon should be outside of his capabilities.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teach might have a problem with Nagato's gravity powers. And im not sure if Nagato can tank many Quake punches. But if it comes down to it Nagato is pretty diverse with his Rinnegan and could soul steal Teach

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@full123: except even the walls and fodder right near kuma survived ursus shock, while a casual shinra tensei shattered every bone in gamabunta's body, and a stronger one completely wiped entire konoha clean.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Why not? One of those threw gamabunta miles away from the city and broke every bone in his body, others cancelled out FRS like nothing. It is more than capable of wrecking teach. He covered inanimate objects with darkness, and even those were not turned to dust or anything the dog couldn't heal from. I don't recall it ever trapping anyone for good.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

@princearagorn1:

Teach is much more durable than Gamabunta, having took a point blank Quake and a hit from Sengoku. And Nagato can only use Almighty Push at that level once before he incurs a noticeable cooldown.

He trapped marines in it as well.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@juiceboks:

Bunta took hits from shukaku as well, is strong enough to restrain kyubi momentarily, and a lot heavier. Even saying teach can take a few shinra tensei, it will send him flying without question, leaving nagato alone to do range things, and let shinra tensei recharge (matter of seconds - unless he uses the amped version which he doesn't need) before he closes the gap again.

You are right on it sucking in the marines, I was thinking of the time he uses it on banaro island - ordinary people feel being sucked in and outrun it. The hound, significantly stronger and with super speed, should have no problem replicating that.

omnipoTENTEN8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By omnipoTENTEN8

One Piece >>> Naruto in terms of power

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is full power meaning Nagato in full health ? because teach will get an ass whopping, nagato with full health manage to use every jutsu of each path at one go, and his shinra tensei in full health don't need to cooled down.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By loumast

@chair-sama said:

@syclone903 said:

basically like chakra = haki and haki = chakra. essentially anything that requires energy : IE a jutsu or a move, the energy itself is basically the same type as somebody else.

Don't think haki is a kind of energy, it's more a technique. But yeah... this is really tricky. Blackbeard is almost definitely better statwise save maybe speed... but Nagato outhaxes him pretty well. Especially in the genjutsu area. In the end I do think haki will save Blackbeard from that, so Blackbeard.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins. This is close.

jrnic1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jrnic1

@helloman said:

Nagato wins. This is close.

Haha I know it's close, that's why I made it. :D

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with nagato

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurohige

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SkySanji

Blackbeard

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teach ain’t beating Pain, let alone Nagato.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbeard one shots...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nagato solos OP

could go either way

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Nagato stomps

SobekApep236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato mid diffs likes of Old Whitebeard. What the fuck is Blackbeard gonna do?

And İ LOL at the guy that says OP>Naruto. Kaguya,Madara,Naruto,Sasuke,Obito,Toneri,Hashirama,Nagato and Kurama solo the verse EVEN WİTH Whitebeard at his prime and Gol D Roger around. Some of them can take all of the verse at the same time and laught it up before blowing up the Planet.

SobekApep236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotenten8: Kaguya,Madara,Naruto,Sasuke,Obito,Toneri,Hashirama,Nagato and Kurama beg to differ.