Nagato Uzumaki vs Charlotte Cracker

• 79 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Nagato Uzumaki vs Charlotte Cracker (50 votes)

Nagato 60%
Cracker 30%
Can`t Decide 10%
  • Healthy Nagato
  • Cracker Starts in Base but can go Biscuit armor at any time.
  • In Character but Serious
  • Location Forest of quite movement
  • Starting Distance: 60ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Canon Feats Only
  • Win by DEATH
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Occhidifalco11

Another interesting match, i can't decide seriously ?. Nagato can win if he go out of head immediately, cracker should win if the battle become long

Maybe nagato for a small majority, but it's one of the best one piece vs naruto battles i've ever seen

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cracker should have him beat physically and if his Shinra Tensei has enough potency should be enough to deal with cracker and his clones

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow um....I think nagato can eventually win, but it's close

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alextheboss

Nagato has the tools to win, but he needs to be careful of Cracker blitzing and cutting him apart with his sword. I think Nagato should be able to react, so he can stop Cracker with almighty push and then seal him with planetary devastation.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Cracker, can just spam Biscuit Soldiers and overwhelm Nagato.

Shinra Tensei isn't doing anything to Biscuit Soldiers (Unless it's the strongest Shinra Tensei that destroyed most of the Leaf)

Neither Chakra Absorption nor Soul Rip would work on Biscuit Soldiers which Nagato will inevitably try

Nagato gets cleaved in two by any sword attack either performed by Cracker himself or one of his Biscuit Soldiers

Cracker has a ton more Stamina

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cracker kinda stomps. Biscuit soldiers no sold G3 attacks, no ST besides the Konoha levelling one is doing anything and it's 5 sec cooldown screws him over. Cracker's stats are also much higher and he can make an infinite supply of soldiers.

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato easily, Nagato even beats big mom

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Nagato summons the Gedo mazo and soulrips him

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@shirso: Nagato summons the Gedo mazo and soulrips him

How does he soul rip objects that have no soul?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kgb725
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: His biscuit soldiers are and Cracker himself never stays on the frontlines, he tries to overwhelm the opponent with an infinite supply of soldiers.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@kgb725: His biscuit soldiers are and Cracker himself never stays on the frontlines, he tries to overwhelm the opponent with an infinite supply of soldiers.

No Caption Provided

It has multiple AOE attacks and its sheer size and strength can not be matched

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shirso

@kgb725: Just 1 Biscuit soldier is capable of no selling and overpowering G3 attacks and Cracker's haki is strong enough to cut G4's armament and he likes to spam a large number of his soldiers at the opponent in character, Nagato will get overwhelmed and overpowered in seconds.

Summoning the Gedo Mazo is not Nagato's first move either as it completely drains him of chakra. It's a last resort.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Raziel2014

cracker should have this rather easily, nagato shinra tensei still requires 5 sec by that time he would have dozens of cracker clones capable to blocking gear 2nd Luffy beating him to a pulp, 1 of those clones is more than enough to 1 shot nagato.

nagato is strong but he is at a huge disadvantage in this fight.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato one-shot at Kat by accidentally.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins. Cracker has no chance.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@kgb725: Just 1 Biscuit soldier is capable of no selling and overpowering G3 attacks and Cracker's haki is strong enough to cut G4's armament and he likes to spam a large number of his soldiers at the opponent in character, Nagato will get overwhelmed and overpowered in seconds.

Summoning the Gedo Mazo is not Nagato's first move either as it completely drains him of chakra. It's a last resort.

Wrong it's never drained him of chakra and it's not a last resort. Its always the first move he does and the Gedo mazo can just snake through until it soul rips Cracker.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking Cracker lasts a second against Nagato...

Nagato solos the One Piece verse

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shirso

@kgb725: Summoning the Gedo Mazo requires the statue draining the user's chakra, at least for Nagato.

Nagato has never started with Gedo Mazo, the only time he even used it was during the Third Shinobi War when Yahiko and Konan were captured by Hanzo's army and they were about to be killed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mee09

@kgb725: Nagato usually does use The Gedo Mazo as one of his trump cards. That and his full power planetary devestation. And I believe it does have an effect on his lifespan. But you are right when you say that he can easily use it here. He's healthy and obviously doesn't want to lose this fight to the death. Once Nagato uses Gedo Mazo. Cracker's chances of winning become zero. Katakuri shouldn't even be able to defeat that. Let alone Cracker.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: When has Nagato used the Gedo Mazo as his opening move in combat?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mee09

@shirso: He doesn't have to use it at the start to survive a fight with Cracker. As an Edo (meaning he was significantly weaker) he held his own against Edo Itachi, Bee, and Naruto. In this thread Nagato is healthy and alive. He can more than hold his own against Cracker without Gedo Mazo. Once Cracker starts making soldiers. He will use Gedo Mazo or a full power planetary devestation. Although Nagato also has access to some pretty OP summons too. So that will help him out even more.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: He doesn't use it unless the situation is truly hopeless, like the only time he did it in combat in the series was when he was vastly outnumbered by Hanzo's army and Yahiko and Konan were about to be killed. It's not hard to see why as the statue drains his chakra a lot.

Cracker's physicals are far superior, he would get sliced up the moment he tries to go h2h with Cracker, and nearly every Naruto character including Nagato likes to start with h2h.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mee09

@shirso: Every single character in Naruto absolutely does not like to start out in hand to hand combat. Itachi would immediately go for Genjutsu as an example. Cracker is also a large opponent. He is literally over 10 feet tall. Nagato is a ninja. He's not going to go hand to hand with an opponent that much bigger than him if he has no knowledge on him.What he is more likely to do. Is send his summons after him first. Like what he did to Jiraiya. And when he realizes that he can't fight him up close. He will use Gedo Mazo and Planetary Devestation.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fans CV just can't help wanking.

Cracker stomps badly

One of his clones stats are above nagato both in physical and speed and he can spam endless numbers of them

Any debater who's not biased and have knowledge on both characters would know that any of crackers attacks would one shot nagato not to mention the speed advantage cracker has along with precognition

That pool is a popularity contest nothing more.

I swear CV should be named narutovine because at this point it's current name is kind of misleading

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mee09

@yray: You are kidding right? Have you not seen Bleach threads? Naruto debators give actual arguments that make sense. Out of all the anime debators on this website. Naruto debators are far from the worst. I just left a Bleach thread where someone claimed Chad was Mountain Level.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will admit to not knowing enough about Charlotte to give a completely educated answer. However I think that from what I’ve seen Nagato can only really win with gedo mazo which he won’t immediately summon in character

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Yes Nagato tends to mix his h2h up with summonings and a ST or two. But Cracker's biscuit soldiers can also regenerate, and have much higher stats and he can spam an infinite number of them, so Nagato's summons can be dealt with by an army of his own. Cracker also has far superior stats to the point he would legitimately one shot Nagato and has better speed since he could tag G4 Luffy. It's not feasible for Nagato to avoid every single attack from Cracker before he finally decides to use Gedo when Cracker has better speed and his summons won't be able to distract Cracker.

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: that is true. Bleach wank here is the worst, but this thread show exactly what yray said. Nagato solo the verse, oneshot kata ecc.

This is close fight. If nagato use CT and rinnegan at max potency, he can win, but if doesn't work, cracker stomps him after 1 minute. It's a close but speed fight. Both can beat easily the opponent

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@occhidifalco11: Apparently it's a wank when you say things which are objective.

And yes, Nagato stomps Cracker and solos the OP verse. Call me when they can rip apart mountain range and flatten 400 kilometre sized villages in a wheelchair through proxy.

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Lmao, so one piece isn't mountain level? Go ahead, troll

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@occhidifalco11: I said mountain range, not mountain and casually at that. Whitebeard's strongest earthquake was only a mountain level, since Marineford is mountain sized. And WB is strongest OP character

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: ok:

1 whitebeard isn't strongest op character

2 whitebeard's strongest quake was multi-mountain level at least, lol at mountain

3 imagine scaling all characters from whitebeard, people zoro has mountain level feats. Luffy is >> zoro and KKG is at least mountain. Admirals like aokiji has island level AOE

4 Imagine thinking AP is the only important factor in a fight and imagine god tier op isn't multi-mountain level, while doflamingo's casual strings is small mountain level and moria destroy an island. Even ace is mountain level.

5 Imagine thinking nagato's brute force, durability, speed and hax are better than op verse, while mid tier have better stats and hax

6 Imagine downplaying feats from whitebeard old who is weaker than all god tier, and imagine thinking whitebeard at marineford was off of head.

7 Imagine scaling post-time skip character to pre, without understand the enormous power-up of the series.

8 Imagine thinking nagato can match op characters in speed, while part-time skip characters like luffy and Khalifa react to lightning

9 Imagine thinking nagato have 5 second time to prep vs op high tier

10 Imagine thinking nagato can solo the verse

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow um....I think nagato can eventually win, but it's close

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@occhidifalco11: Stopped reading at WB not being the strongest. Didn't read the rest of your trash wall text. Really wasted your time, mate.

-Whitebeard being strongest OP character is by author's statement of him being King of the Sea (Garp), World Strongest Man (Sengoku and Oda) and being above the Yonkos (Big Mom).

-Whitebeard used his strongest earthquake and all it did was split Marineford in half. Marineford is calculated at 1km to 3.5km by One Piece community, not even me. Mountain size entry is 2km minimum by geologists.

-The admirals fought for a span of 10 days and all they did was change the climate.

-Big Mom, one of the God tiers in the manga, couldn't catch a wooden ship for 48 hours.

-Whitebeard, the strongest OP char, couldn't dodge bullets.

No one in One Piece is an island level. The top tiers of OP barely pass the mountain level power entry. It's the weakest of the Big 3, even weaker than Fairy Tail.

Nagato literally solos the verse. Get rekt fanboy

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato

Corvuliarinza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: lol for this troll. Garp in prime destroys 8 mountains with a punch and Sengoku says Whitebeard can destroy the world.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvuliarinza: Actually we don't know how much time nor how many hits Garp took in order to destroy those mountains, if that's also true and not a lie.

Saying Garp destroyed 8 mountains with 1 punch is just fan fictional wank.

That said Nagato should win comfortably. He's too versatile and dangerous with Gedo Mazo, Summoning Rinne Animals, Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei and 7th Path. He can also become invisible thanks to his Chameleon and spam attacks from nowhere.

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Occhidifalco11

@woodward: ok you don't prove a lot of points. That other garbage ... salty but quiet. I help you.

Whitebeard was the strongest man,but not at marineford , sorry re-read the series or marineford arc. Akainu > Old whitebeard. Imagine thinking the admirals are only change the weather, while they divide in 2 an island

Imagine downplay big mom at whole cake and don't understand she was nerfed. She is as fast as kaido who speedblitz gear 4 luffy. Gear 2 luffy stomps nagato. Lmao, this weak who don't react at KCM naruto.

Re-read one piece. It's not bad

Imagine foddernaruto verse is way stronger than one piece. Only god tier. Tsunade is considered dangerous lmaoooo, literally vergo oneshot her.

Imagine have a good point while you don't prove it about 5/ 10 Lmao. You cried because moria destroy an island. Sorry woodsalt. Imagine thinking op isn't island level.

Have a good day king of trolling or stupid guy

Nagato stomps the verse. Ok, in the fanfic i agree

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keiser994: there are a lot of proof with op being multi-mountain / island level. Only downplay don't accept it, so no way

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@occhidifalco11: Even if one or two characters shows multi mountain feats this doesn't mean that every OP character are multi mountain. It's fan fictional wanking to its finest.

As i said we don't know how much time and hits Garp took before destroying just one single mountain.

Mi capisci?

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Occhidifalco11

Yes, but i'm saying god tier are island level and i show a lot of proof. I'm not saying all characters are island level even i can do that in comicvine, where the scaling is always fanfic. So, ok one piece is multi-mountain level and island level with some characters. Never said other things. Someone can fight me in other post, with FEATS and PROOF. maybe i change my mind, obiously not Woodward, the best trolling dude in comicvine

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does cracker not blitz?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers