User Lists: 0

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't know Cass's new 52 feats. Junior was beating the sht out of GA and Diggle, GA is close to Batman's level in H2h or something like that so maybe junior

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know Cass's new 52 feats. Junior was beating the sht out of GA and Diggle, GA is close to Batman's level in H2h or something like that so maybe junior

Nah, Ollie is not on Bats level in terms of H2H. I made this because both Diaz and Cain shared a similar ability. I found Diaz own more detailed but Im not familiar with Cass current feats either.

No Caption Provided

@bat_girl_cc Care to help Cass out?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie close to Batman's level in H2H? Lol, I thought he got smashed by Cheshire. Doesn't seem close to me.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@the_kidd: I heard that New 52 GA is closer to Batman in H2h.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: He had a few good moment in Lemire's run but no.

Ollie close to Batman's level in H2H? Lol, I thought he got smashed by Cheshire. Doesn't seem close to me.

When? I dont think they ever met in current continuity but I remember her toying with Arsenal and friends.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@the_kidd: Everybody and their sidekick seems to have the "red circle/box move reading". I have at least seen that Nightwing and Red Hood have done the same.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: @the_kidd: Cheshire soloed Green Arrow and Red Hoods Outlaws at the same time. Jason was out of character do to a mind wipe, and Starfire required prep to take down. Still Cheshire fighting Ollie and Roy at the same time was impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Yeah, Cheshire has become a beast now. She was underused before the reboot.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: Everybody and their sidekick seems to have the "red circle/box move reading". I have at least seen that Nightwing and Red Hood have done the same.

I know but they rarely uses it and its not on Diaz level.

No Caption Provided

Nightwing.

@somayareece: @the_kidd: Cheshire soloed Green Arrow and Red Hoods Outlaws at the same time. Jason was out of character do to a mind wipe, and Starfire required prep to take down. Still Cheshire fighting Ollie and Roy at the same time was impressive.

I guess I forgot Ollie was one of the friends.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would pick Cassandra. Her feats impressed me more.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: Well from what I have seen, her body reading his somewhat different from the Pre-Flashpoint one and now allows her to discern weak points in a person by just a glance. Plus she pretty much wiped the floor with Nightwing and Jason when holding back. I think that is more impressive than anything Diaz as done.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@the_kidd: Ollie wasnt an outlaw, he had just come to warn Roy about a bounty put on his head.

@brucerogers: She certainly didn't "wipe the floor" with Jason. They fought for over 8 minutes and he had her dead to rights at least twice.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Okay but she was getting most of the hits in correct?. Although my 'wiping the floor' statement was meant for Nightwing. Should have framed it properly, my bad.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@brucerogers: Not really. We only see a brief bit of the fight, yet in it, Nightwing saves her ass twice. At first Jason (off panel dropped her to the floor then) had a gun to her head, he was about to shoot her in the face when Nightwing called and distracted him. Then they fight from 8 more minutes which ends in Jason grabbing her by the throat and attempting to gut her with his arm blades. He would have succeeded if Nightwing didn't show up just in time to save her ass yet again.

You can argue that she was initially holding back. But if you actually think that she held back so much as to let herself die, then either she's an idiot or you're the crazy one.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Can't wait until Damian solos her like he does to all your favourite characters.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

Can't wait until Damian solos her like he does to all your favourite characters.

No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This Richard Dragon has not enough feats to judge how well he fights against Cass but I think she'll win.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra wins.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon in a pretty good fight.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27 morpheus_  Moderator

Cassandra, and it's not even close.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: lol k

Richard is basically stated to be the best fighter in DC besides Karate Kid.

He killed the original dragon who beat shiva and bronze tiger.

His body analysis is better than hers, and although he lacks feats, he is shown to be more skilled.

So curious, what EXACTLY makes this easy for her lmfao.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing: The problem is, that Richard Dragon has never fought Shiva or Ben in the New 52. Even in the pre-52 continuity, his fights against both happened in that non canon Chuck Dixon story. His combat accolades are mostly grounded in statements and reputation, rather than cold hard feats and he is nowhere near Karate Kid level.

Cass wins with ease.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 morpheus_  Moderator

@komboing said:

His body analysis is better than hers, and although he lacks feats, he is shown to be more skilled.

If you stop with your incessant chuckling for a moment, you will realize that you are blending continuities to suit your liking. We have no information on what the Richard Dragon of this continuity ever did before encountering Diaz. But by all means, go ahead and post the original Dragon's fights with Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva in the N52.

N52 Cassandra has already defeated Shiva after being massively tired, and in the same story Shiva one-shotted Batman twice. Comparatively, Dragon lost to Oliver and Diggle in a straight fight. I won't even comment the remark about him being the best besides Karate Kid, particularly since there is no Karate Kid post-Flashpoint. We also have absolutely no information on how he killed the original Dragon, the flashback simply shows a single panel with Dragon's silhouette as he lays dead.

Now run along to the closest respect thread you can find and fish for pre-Crisis feats, or for the non canon mini by Chuck Dixon, because I have read every single appearance Dragon has made, I know every thing you will post and I tell you right here and now, Dragon would lose to Cassandra. And you've already lost by challenging someone who knows more than you about both characters.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 the_red_viper  Moderator

@morpheus_: IIRC he kinda wiped the floor with Ollie and Diggle and they only beat him with trickery. I'll have to revisit the issue.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 morpheus_  Moderator

@morpheus_: IIRC he kinda wiped the floor with Ollie and Diggle and they only beat him with trickery. I'll have to revisit the issue.

He stomped them, Diggle then tossed an arrow at Oliver and Oliver stabbed him. Given how detecting such things is supposedly Dragon's strong point, and that is his only combat showing (other than beating down Shado), given the hype he had before he appeared, I expected better. Comparing that to what Cassandra has done lately in Detective Comics, we can determine there is a significant gap between them.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 the_red_viper  Moderator

@morpheus_: Yeah I remember. Wasn't diggle behind Dragon's back when he tossed the arrow though, so he couldn't see him?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 morpheus_  Moderator

@the_red_viper:

Given that Oliver was grovelling on the floor and grabbed the arrow in front of Dragon's eyes, it's still rather inexcusable.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Cass stomps.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 the_red_viper  Moderator

@morpheus_: True. Which is weird because he legit arrow-timed from point blank just a few pages before.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beating current/Tynion Shiva isn't really impressive to me, I know she beat Bruce but she also got humiliated by Jason Todd. But Cass wins, she has greater amount of feats compared to Diaz.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@entropy_aegis: To be fair, Tynion has written Shiva as being at a much higher level than she was written during the RHATO arc, however, his Batman is an almost unprecedented jobber. Also, Jason admitted he's not on par with Shiva, and there was no way for him to defeat her straight-up, he only did it with a move she taught him in order to take her down specifically. Don't ask me how/why that makes sense. Even so, Rebirth Shiva has done something post-Crisis Shiva never did: casually defeated a top-tier fighter without any hindrances/extraneous circumstances. Presuming N52 Batman is still top-tier.

@the_red_viper said:

@morpheus_: True. Which is weird because he legit arrow-timed from point blank just a few pages before.

The resolution of the fight was poorly handled. No reason to present him as so far above Green Arrow only for him to lose by a cheap move. And I found the notion that the real Dragon was killed off panel and some random guy used his name to be in poor taste.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Komboing

@morpheus_: she would most certainly not win :P She has more feats but shes not winning lmao. You may know more than me but that doesnt change facts lol.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jayskee

Cassandra

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Arcus1

@komboing said:

That was never stated

Pre-new 52, so not valid

His only feat is beating Shado and fighting Ollie/Diggle, how exactly does that compare to Cass clearing through over a hundred League ninjas and being better than Batman?

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NightwingX

@komboing said:

@morpheus_: she would most certainly not win :P She has more feats but shes not winning lmao. You may know more than me but that doesnt change facts lol.

His feats r underwhelming though compared to hers. Which feat in particular makes him superior? Remember that this is new 52

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Komboing

@arcus1: Yes... and this Dragon killed the pre52 Richard Dragon, as in, the one who beat Shiva and Bronze Tiger.. so clearly he is pretty skilled.

Either way I standby my vote, Dragon has always been presented as one of the, if not the most skilled fighters in DC. He may lack feats, but I back him all the way.

People say the Chuck series doesnt count, I say BS, if its a story made by an author, and isnt a graphic novel, its fine.

Only people in all of comics I would take over dragon are POSSIBLY Iron Fist/Shang Chi and Karate Kid and Batman One Million, who I dont count.

Either way, I give Richard this win in a tough fight, but his abilities have always been demonstrated as superior in my opinion, I just wish he had more feats.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing said:

@arcus1: Yes... and this Dragon killed the real Richard Dragon, as in, the one who beat Shiva and Bronze Tiger.. so clearly he is pretty skilled.

Either way I standby my vote, Dragon has always been presented as one of the, if not the most skilled fighters in DC. He may lack feats, but I back him all the way.

People say the Chuck series doesnt count, I say BS, if its a story made by an author, and isnt a graphic novel, its fine.

Only people in all of comics I would take over dragon are POSSIBLY Iron Fist/Shang Chi and Karate Kid and Batman One Million, who I dont count.

Either way, I give Richard this win in a tough fight, but his abilities have always been demonstrated as superior in my opinion, I just wish he had more feats.

Show me how this Richard beating the original Richard Dragon, and show me the original Richard Dragon beating Shiva and Bronze Tiger in the new 52

I don't know why stuff like this is apparently so hard for you to understand

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing: Dixon himself admits he wrote the story without taking continuity in mind and that it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

There you go, author's statement.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: again, not hard for me to understand, I know its N52, but in the limited feats I have of Richard, he still impresses me more just a bit more than Cassandra does in their fights.

As I said I would like for him to have more feats, but he doesnt, hes still more impressive to me though.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Well, Arrow S4 was terrible and not written well, but its still canon :P

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komboing: Except that example makes no sense since the writers for that season aren't making the same statements Dixon did. It's just shitty writing.

The Dragon miniseries isn't canon, period.