• 158 results
#101 Posted by King_Nomarch (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

@roykrappenshwitz: Yeah because those mercs showed that they were smart enough to surround Batman and shoot him at the same time and not mostly gather in one spot making his job so much easier.

Fanboy logic? Please tell me how they would put down Black Panther when they have no way to get passed the suit oh wise one.

Did you not see Civil War? He fought Falcon, Cap, Agent 13, Nat, Tony, and Black Panther. Both Ross and Tony have said he killed people during his escape, not to mention you see people on the floor that are dead or unconscious and later he was about to shoot someone if it weren't for Tony. Batman wouldn't have gotten nowhere near as far as Bucky if he was in the same situation.

Avatar image for roykrappenshwitz
#102 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_nomarch: 1. Yes those Mercs were smart enough to surround him but Batman came out of the ground and used anti-guns something which Cap cannot do.

2. Why can't they get past his suit? Vibranium? Is that your logic? It is still a suit, its flexible and not hard like Cap's shield and even Cap gets thrown off the places when he covers bombs with his shield.

3. " He fought Falcon, Cap, Agent 13, Nat, Tony, and Black Panther. "

- Not at the same time.

" and later he was about to shoot someone if it weren't for Tony."

- SHOOT, via guns. How much skill does that requires?

" Batman wouldn't have gotten nowhere near as far as Bucky if he was in the same situation."

- lmao! What's a big deal in escaping from a place where you have to fight random people via guns. Batman certainly has better stealhth. He could have grappled all those people from a distance and did you forgot the smoke bombs? Lol

#103 Posted by King_Nomarch (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

@roykrappenshwitz: How can they surround Batman if they didn't know where he was coming from?

They are armed with nothing to get passed the suit. Both bullets and explosives proved ineffective.

He already rendered Falcon unconscious before Steve could help and he beat Nat and Sharon at the same time. He waa also shown fighting multiple people at the same before Tony intervened.

Wow the fanboy is strong in you if you actually think Batman could do the same if we was in Bucky's situation. Like I said he wouldn't do the same if we in the same situation as Bucky which means no gear to help, he would've been stopped by Cap and Falcon.

Bruce struggled and was hurt by fodder while at least 5 of the people at the taskforce hq aren't and have actual feats compared to the featless fodder Bruce fought.

#104 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_nomarch:

1. They were keeping guard on the gate, most expected place for someone to enter and none of the soldiers can't enter the way Bruce did.

2. Lol what're you talking about? Bullets and explosives proved ineffective against what? Give me a good reason why can't explosives KO Panther?

3. Falcon without his wings is hardly impressive. Nat and Sharon lol so they didnt have any equipment as well? Is that supposed to be impressive? Tony without his suit is fodder. You're reaching.

4. Cap without his shield, Falcon without his suit, and lol no gear Bucky always has his metal arm which is thing he use most in battles.

5. " Bruce struggled and was hurt by fodder while at least 5 of the people at the taskforce hq aren't and have actual feats compared to the featless fodder Bruce fought."

- You haven't proved anything. I'm asking you how Bucky can survive warehouse battle where he fights 24 armed men with explosives in a limited area and not fight his mates who don't want to hurt him with bare hand. And have those 5 people ever faced the same scenario as Batman?

#105 Posted by Devil_Driver (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@devil_driver: Nice but you missed that Batman was not injured at all on the other hand Steve's face looked like a pulp after fight.

EDIT: Oh and Cap was shot THREE times just like Batman but Cap screamed like a bitch and was hurt.

Steve wasn't injured at all and he fought much tougher opposition than some thugs, I'm all for settling it in CaV form if you like?

#106 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@devil_driver: He was bleeding from a bullet hole for godsake. Does that count as injured?

What's a CaV form?

#107 Posted by Devil_Driver (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@devil_driver: He was bleeding from a bullet hole for godsake. Does that count as injured?

What's a CaV form?

Bleeding yes, so was Batman but Steve never slowed down, after being shot he immediately counter attacked. CaV is challenge a viner, where we have the debate in a separate thread and then when it is finished other viners vote to determine the winner based on who had the better arguments.

#108 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@devil_driver: When was Batman bleeding? Counter attacked? He laid down after being shot covering his wound.

I saw some CaV something Wonder Woman vs Thor and it took weeks to complete and I'm not very good at convincing people and I'm going on a vacation so its likely the last time I'm here for sometime.

#109 Posted by King_Nomarch (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

@roykrappenshwitz: Black Panther can walk through the front door and take them out with noneof them being able to stop him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even without his wings he's far more impressive than the fodder Batfleck struggled with. Bucky didn't have gear as well. Tony didn't have his suit but still had tech to temporarily disorient Bucky and managed to render the gun useless. The only person that didn't want to seriously hurt Bucky was Steve, who is his only friend.

Bucky using his arm in a fight *gasp* I wonder who else use their arms to fight?

Right I proved nothing while you continue to make claims without proving anything. Both Nat and Steve gone up against the Chitauri invasion, fought Ultron sentries, and a Hydra army. How many armies has Batfleck gone against?

You can lol at Bucky escaping all you want but it won't change that it's far more impressive than what Batfleck did. Batfleck struggled against fodder that not only hurt him but put him on his back. How many times has any of them been hurt by fodder or been put on their back by them? Doubt Batfleck can take on Hawkeye let alone a super soldier.

#110 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#111 Posted by batmanprep (1392 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce slaughters

#112 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_nomarch: Did you really just compare those small explosives with grenades? *sigh*

Please do tell me how Suitless Falcon can even compare to those armed mercenaries.

Tony was fodder. Nothing you say change that.

No one. Literally no one uses a metal arm in a fight.

" Both Nat and Steve gone up against the Chitauri invasion, fought Ultron sentries, and a Hydra army"

- and done nothing impressive.

" How many times has any of them been hurt by fodder or been put on their back by them? Doubt Batfleck can take on Hawkeye let alone a super soldier."

- How many times have any of those fought 24 armed men in a closed room?

Keep dreaming on Hawkeye taking on Batfleck.

#113 Posted by King_Nomarch (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

@roykrappenshwitz: : I take two explosive arrows capable of knocking Iron Man back over a grenade and he already survived an explosion without the suit and remained conscious. You have yet to give a reason or example of them being capable putting Black Panther down or getting passed the suit.

Sam took out Hydra agents that were sent to kill them. Give me 1 feat that puts them above anything suitless Falcon has done that doesn't end with them dead or severly beaten other than holding an old lady hostage.

Right sure he's done nothing but be more impressive than fodder mercs.

Again how many armies has Batfleck faced?

How many times have they been hurt or put on their back by fodder?

Batfleck only has a chance against Hawkeye in h2h otherwise he's dead.

A closed room? Where did he fight them in a closed room? He had plenty of space against the mercs. Give me 1 example that involves Batfleck taking on multiple enemies unarmed and against anyone remotely close to the super soldiers in h2h skills or physicals or even as skilled as Black Widow. Name 1 person he fought as skilled as Black Widow in a h2h fight.

#114 Posted by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for a vacation and can't respond to any post any further. There's no point in tagging me. Thanks. It's been a great shit.

#115 Edited by RoyKrappenshwitz (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_nomarch: This is the last one coz I didn't see that coming. Lol

1. " take two explosive arrows capable of knocking Iron Man back over a grenade and he already survived an explosion without the suit and remained conscious. You have yet to give a reason or example of them being capable putting Black Panther down or getting passed the suit."

-Explosive arrows knocking Iron man? Please! I don't recall that and even if that happened Iron man was so nerfed in that movie that it's pointless to discuss him. Are you talking about that UN explosion, right? Even Nats survived that along with many others.Black Panther was slowed down by what? Natasha's tasers? Thinking that he can take continuous numerous machine gun fire along with grenades is NLF.

2. " Sam took out Hydra agents that were sent to kill them. Give me 1 feat that puts them above anything suitless Falcon has done that doesn't end with them dead or severly beaten other than holding an old lady hostage."

- Without his suit?

3. " Right sure he's done nothing but be more impressive than fodder mercs."

- I can only laugh at this.

4. " Again how many armies has Batfleck faced?"

Superman, who can blitz all armies all together. Now before you say he was in his suit and kryptonite and irrelevant drama let me remind you, you're doing the same here.

5. " How many times have they been hurt or put on their back by fodder?"

- I've already answered this.

6. " Batfleck only has a chance against Hawkeye in h2h otherwise he's dead."

-Laughable.

7. " Give me 1 example that involves Batfleck taking on multiple enemies unarmed and against anyone remotely close to the super soldiers in h2h skills or physicals or even as skilled as Black Widow. Name 1 person he fought as skilled as Black Widow in a h2h fight"

- lol those multiple enemies include friends like Natasha who is weak, Tony without his armor who is fodder, Sam without suit, and Cap without his shield and who wasn't going all out. And not all together.

You've failed sir. That situation is not even close to 24 armed men in a closed "area". Goodbye I'm going on a vacation this noon and I need some rest before my friends start banging my phone. I won't be answering any post now.

#116 Edited by King_Nomarch (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

@roykrappenshwitz said:@king_nomarch: This is the last one coz I didn't see that coming. Lol

1. " take two explosive arrows capable of knocking Iron Man back over a grenade and he already survived an explosion without the suit and remained conscious. You have yet to give a reason or example of them being capable putting Black Panther down or getting passed the suit."

-Explosive arrows knocking Iron man? Please! I don't recall that and even if that happened Iron man was so nerfed in that movie that it's pointless to discuss him. Are you talking about that UN explosion, right? Even Nats survived that along with many others.Black Panther was slowed down by what? Natasha's tasers? Thinking that he can take continuous numerous machine gun fire along with grenades is NLF.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The tasers temporarily slowed him down and he tanked multiple hits. Getting electrocuted and getting shot is entirely different.

He took two to the face.

He was far closer to it than she was, right before it happens she ducks.

2. " Sam took out Hydra agents that were sent to kill them. Give me 1 feat that puts them above anything suitless Falcon has done that doesn't end with them dead or severly beaten other than holding an old lady hostage."

- Without his suit?

Yes now give me a more impressive feat.

3. " Right sure he's done nothing but be more impressive than fodder mercs."

- I can only laugh at this.

Im laughing at this.

4. " Again how many armies has Batfleck faced?"

Superman, who can blitz all armies all together. Now before you say he was in his suit and kryptonite and irrelevant drama let me remind you, you're doing the same here.

Superman wasn't trying to fight him and he was weakened by kryptonite. As shown in the movie Supes is easily capable of crushing the suit. Also the fight wasn't strictly h2h, he had gear. It's hardly comparable. Again when has Batfleck faced an army?

5. " How many times have they been hurt or put on their back by fodder?"

- I've already answered this.

No you didn't.

6. " Batfleck only has a chance against Hawkeye in h2h otherwise he's dead."

-Laughable.

I'm laughing too.

7. " Give me 1 example that involves Batfleck taking on multiple enemies unarmed and against anyone remotely close to the super soldiers in h2h skills or physicals or even as skilled as Black Widow. Name 1 person he fought as skilled as Black Widow in a h2h fight"

- lol those multiple enemies include friends like Natasha who is weak, Tony without his armor who is fodder, Sam without suit, and Cap without his shield and who wasn't going all out. And not all together.

Lol all you want you're not changing facts nor have you actually answered me. The only friend of Bucky's that was there was Steve and again all infinitely more impressive than fodder mercs.

You've failed sir. That situation is not even close to 24 armed men in a closed "area". Goodbye I'm going on a vacation this noon and I need some rest before my friends start banging my phone. I won't be answering any post now.

No Caption Provided

I'm done with you if you actually believe what you're saying.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#117 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (1792 posts) - - Show Bio

panther solos

#118 Posted by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by TheKinfing (7609 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce.

#120 Edited by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

Man New 52 Batman Fans are Just Pure Disgusting.

One second they say 616 Cap Can Give him a good fight and the next second they think he stomps 3 guys who are all literally almost on par with 616 Cap at the same time.

The Batman Wank just gets worse and worse every day.

On Topic: Bruce is getting Torn to pieces and youre absolutely delusional if you think hes doing much more than that. Even Morals off he loses this one, The Guy isnt even high street these days.

#121 Edited by TrumpSupporter (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 batman stomps badly

Round 2 still wins

#122 Posted by TrumpSupporter (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: 616 cap would destroy the mcu cap lol

#123 Posted by haoalchemist (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

All 3 of them is tough, but Bruce should still win a close fight.

#124 Edited by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@trumpsupporter said:

@wewlad80: 616 cap would destroy the mcu cap lol

Delusional. 616 Wins No Doubt but hes not Stomping MCU cap, Ever.. Read a comic

Likewise N52 Batman gets his ass kicked here, badly.

#125 Edited by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: Oh yea because Batman can't defeat 3 less skilled, physically inferior people with worse equipment than him...

#126 Edited by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini said:

@wewlad80: Oh yea because Batman can't defeat 3 less skilled, physically inferior people with worse equipment than him...

They are Barely Physically Inferior and outright outclass him in strength (Cap surely does, The guy threw Ultron into a concrete pillar and smashed it, Bucky is superior in strength by default due to that arm unless you think batman skin >>> super metal) and Panther has On par Gear in all but versatility. Quit your wanking dude. Its getting old these days. As for skill they are more or less a tier below him in it at the most. I literally never see Batman pull out all those 1000 Different martial arts stuff in the blink of an eye (atleast not N52). Bruce is a human, Not a god.

#127 Edited by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: Panther's only gear as of now is his suit, he hasn't shown anything else. They aren't as fast, durable, they don't hit as hard and they have almost no versatility, only Cap can be said to outright outclass him in strength. What do you mean you haven't seen it? Too bad then...

In Batman Confidential #14 - Wrath Child, Part Two he maintained the upper hand against the Wrath, his supposed equal, in a brief fight, while the latter was listing out the martial arts they were using, nearly every move was from different martial art:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

In her early days Batwoman was following and trying to research Batman, from footage she obtained she could identify moves from at least fourteen different martial arts, and that's just Kate, a more experienced or knowledgeable fighter might have identified more, not to mention that was a Batman fighting fodder street thugs, he wasn't even trying to be skilled.

No Caption Provided

So yea, he can pull out all those 1,000 different martial arts stuff in the blink of an eye, if the situation calls for it.

#128 Posted by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini: Thats not even Freaking New 52 Dude. Oh my god i swear you Guys are about to make me go crazy one of these days.

#129 Posted by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: There is no "New 52 Batman", he was never rebooted after Flashpoint, that's like the most basic of comic book knowledge, New 52 Batman doesn't exist, it's just Batman.

#130 Edited by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini said:

@wewlad80: There is no "New 52 Batman", he was never rebooted after Flashpoint, that's like the most basic of comic book knowledge, New 52 Batman doesn't exist, it's just Batman.

The Op literally Stated New 52 Batman. If he just stated DC/Comic Batman that would be correct in your terms. Him stating New 52 Implies he intends Feats That only happened Post New 52/2011. Come on Guy.

#131 Posted by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: "New 52 Batman" has literally referenced Batman #1, yes from 1940...

#132 Posted by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: "New 52 Batman" has literally referenced Batman #1, yes from 1940...

And ? Did you Read my post or not ?

#133 Posted by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: Would Batman #1 count for feats for you then? It's before the New 52, hell it's in a completely different era of comics, and yet it's part of New 52 Batman.

#134 Edited by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini said:

@wewlad80: Would Batman #1 count for feats for you then? It's before the New 52, hell it's in a completely different era of comics, and yet it's part of New 52 Batman.

Any Feats that Happened on a page During New 52 is "N52 batman" as far as im aware when people Reference it.

You'll Have to ask OP to Elaborate on this since we clearly dont see the term in the same light.

#135 Edited by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: The New 52 stopped in June of 2015, after Convergence, is anything after that "New 52 Batman" for you?

#136 Edited by Wewlad80 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini said:

@wewlad80: The New 52 stopped in June of 2015 after Convergence, is anything after that "New 52 Batman" for you?

No. 2011-2015 Feats are what i consider N52 Batman as far as feats are concerned.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#137 Posted by blackpantherisb (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#138 Posted by Nima_ (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#139 Edited by LlehDevil (7240 posts) - - Show Bio

Too hard to call for me, but I'm still not knowledgeable enough on Bruce even after this long, which explains why I could be inflating the feats of the super soldiers.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#140 Edited by blackpantherisb (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

Definetly Bamtan

#141 Posted by jayc1324 (21709 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is far too skilled.

#142 Posted by TrumpSupporter (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80 batman wasn't rebooted his timeline was just condensed into a 5 year period in the new 52

#143 Posted by DarkHoudini (980 posts) - - Show Bio

@firstolympian: OP what do you mean by "N52 Batman"? Is it exclusively 2011-2015 Batman (that's how long the New 52 imprint lasted), is it exclusively everything post Flashpoint including what's happening now (Rebirth included), are you aware that Batman was never actually rebooted? Current, New 52, Rebirth, they are all just Batman, his history remained almost intact, so, do his other pre Flashpoint feats count?

#144 Posted by FirstOlympian (694 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#145 Posted by AllStarSuperman (39007 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Batman is far too skilled.

If Batman is far too skilled, then why haven't you answered this?

@jayc1324: Show me Batman team busting a group of exceptionally skilled superhumans. No, manbat fodder isn't gonna cut it here.

#146 Posted by AllStarSuperman (39007 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me the super soldiers ever beating someone as skilled as Batman?

You're joking right? I've never seen 3 lions fight a Shaolin monk, but is it really a question who would win?

#147 Posted by TrumpSupporter (347 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Batman casually fighting a redlantern and winning

No Caption Provided

Batman again fighting off someone far superior to cap,bucky and bp

No Caption Provided

Taking down bane

No Caption Provided

Batman destroying Talon after being starved, sleep deprived and weakend

No Caption Provided

Takes down a venom enhanced clayface

No Caption Provided

Takes down a talon in 1 kick

Batman wins without much difficult

#148 Posted by jayc1324 (21709 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Well, I think with all you experience on CV you know damn well that Batman has manhandled superhumans before. And that he is way more skilled than all of these guys. Plus, you haven't shown the team beating anyone as skilled as Batman as elijah_c_washington pointed out.

#149 Edited by lubub55 (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see how Batman can win this.

#150 Posted by AllStarSuperman (39007 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: You know damn well that what Elijah said makes no sense.