Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't believe Broly is Galaxy level.

He was seen rampaging from Planet to Planet in the movie and obviously Solar System to Solar System. Paragus was even speaking to Vegeta about Broly rampaging in the south Galaxy.

He destroyed the Galaxy overtime. The galaxy getting devastated on screen was just an abridgment of what he did in a few years. Broly is just massively faster than light, like every Dragon Ball Z top tier after the Saiyan Saga. He didn't destroy the Galaxy in one shot.

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree he destroyed it over time meanwhile a far weaker version of Saitama destroyed 1000+ stars from light years away

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah makes total sense King Kai who has multi universal range cosmic sensing waited until Broly destroyed an entire galaxy planet by planet before doing anything about it

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: The issue with that is there 200 billion stars in a average spiral galaxy. Also on panels feat disagree since after the galaxy being destroyed it goes straight to king kai who reacted to the destruction. The notion that the south galaxy was being destroyed for years and king king just suddenly sense something was wrong after so long is straight head canon and huge leap in logic.

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We see him destroy a galaxy in the first minute of the film. The creator of Broly confirms he can destroy galaxies. So we have an on panel feat and the guy who made him confirming he’s that powerful. There’s nothing you can say against him being a galaxy buster that doesn’t sound like simple whining that a character is stronger than you want them to be. All I can say is learn to deal with it it’s a fictional character

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graywolf2: I don't have a problem with him being Galaxy level but it seems as though the intent is that he rampaged and destroyed it over time.

Did the creator actually confirm that he's a Galaxy buster ?

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: Koyame stated he can destroy universe not at once but in time. It in one of tweets he made regarding broly. Just search for it on Twitter.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at galaxy level Broly

he dies to universal Frieza

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well yeah Broly never destroyed the entire galaxy

1- King Kai sees and senses part of the galaxy is being destroyed over time

No Caption Provided

2- King Kai sends Goku to the southern galaxy to investigate who has been destroying it

Again if southern galaxy was destroyed where is Goku

No Caption Provided

3- The DB states Goku travels to the southern galaxy to look for Broly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: Yeah the creator confirmed he was a galaxy buster years ago in one of his interviews. Also, broly was destroying the southern quadrant over time. Not just a galaxy

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also personally don't think Broly in DBZ was galaxy level, King Kai said what he said though lol

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always the comic losers downplaying somebody from dragon ball.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MultifandomBoyo

Flop argument

No Caption Provided

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cupofreality1: Hi. I started reading Dragon ball when I was like 8. It is absurd how much Dragon Ball fans lie about the characters. They're powerful. You don't have to make things up to make them look good.

Broly isn't galaxy level and it has been obvious since his first movie came out. Doesn't stop the wankers.