User Lists: 0

@ronan6996: the fastest bullet so far is only slightly above mach 4

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@ronan6996: And how many times faster? 1.2? 1.5? That is the problem, there is nothing specific in reference to those bullets and their speed. I could understand if there is some quantifiable feat that leaves him at MHS, but if he really has that speed, it is definitely not because of "bullets faster than any bullet ManMade bullet"

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Let's just go to their respect threads and see whos faster.... Unless you have the scans on hand you wont easily find them elsewhere. Do it before I find a Spider-Man feat that puts Muscular in the dirt

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: in fact, Spidey has done feats like the one I passed above on a daily basis, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has some crazy feat that puts him above that.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: that is actually impressive, but Pixel-based calculations are often inaccurate

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: I guess I'll check on Deku in more detail later, but that's off topic.

In short, Spidey is faster than Muscular, and could wear down his stamina, or hit him until he starts taking damage, given his agility and incredible reaction time (Peter has mentioned that he has reflexes 40 times faster than those of a human, although he has shown more). This feat https://m.imgur.com/a/qb7zp and this one https://m.imgur.com/a/HoRk4 should prove that Parker is indeed capable of wounding him with sheer force.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: scared of tagging you? Please, you're not the only one I'm speaking to you attention whore

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: look at this guy, says I'm scared to tag him, then goes out of his way to cry to mods when called an attention whore....talk about sensitive and hypocritical

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: thats such a weak move, you hope the mods would ban me because I touched a nerve? Pathetic.... Anyway.....i know why you said it, genius.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: so now you once again tag mods because i called your attempt to get me banned pathetic? Are you purposefully being ironic by proving my point? Because you are, this is pathetic. I think the mods might come through just because you annoyed them enough....i wouldn't be surprised...i wont blame them if they ban me just so you leave them alone....

Anyway, you clearly dont have the faculties to debate at any capacity, might as well concede and say Spider-Man wins

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: I called you an attention whore.... If you're offended by that....i don't know why, nor do I care. You just got so triggered by it that it clearly made you feel compelled to yelp for about 5 mods... Kinda sad honestly... I dont need to speak too much on @eredin12 ... His trolling is insult enough... Dont bring him up unless you mean to make me laugh

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: we arent talking about @takenstew22, you are quick to throw him under the bus to make a case for yourself.... No we are talking about you sir, Ive never seen stew crawl to the mods as fast as you have or at all really....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: smh...what a mess

Anyway, back to business......

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#80 the_stegman  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Don't call people names. It's a simple concept, one day ban, please do better next time.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muscular one shots

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Mee09

@crapser: Bro MHA has upgraded since the last time you watched it 😂

We have seen Midoriya kick literal Sniper rounds that hit hard as Howitzer Shells out of the air at not even 100%. He's not supposedly Supersonic only anymore and on top of that he has a form of precognition via Danger Sense.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Crapser

@mee09: cool, like the spider sense?

anyway, I can admit I was wrong as far as Peter being superior to the current Deku in speed, but, Spidey is definitely faster than Muscular

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 takenstew22  Moderator

How the hell did I get brought into this?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crapser: He... MIGHT be faster than Muscular in reaction and combat speed. But there is physical stat difference that Peter can't compete with. Muscular was able to take 100% attacks from Deku and survived a 1 Million Percent punch before.

If he wins it would be via incap.... Somehow... His webbing wouldn't be enough.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Crapser

@mee09: Well, you have a point, Peter can't compete consistently against Muscular's strength, But by constantly using his agility and speed, he can incapacitate him in the long run. Spidey has enough stamina to fight until Muscular is tired, and in fact, Peter can do some damage to him cumulatively, given the ridiculous magnitude of his strength. Parker went 96 hours without sleep and 24 without eating while constantly fighting with criminals https://m.imgur.com/9artjAD

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crapser: I think if Peter plays it smart. He COULD win but the odds are against him. He shouldn't win a majority. Imo it's 6/10 at worst for Muscular. Assuming that Muscular isn't fast enough to close the distance before Peter can get out of the way very consistently. But Muscular doesn't really have a vulnerability for him to exploit. If Peter had prep he could come up with something. But in a random encounter he should lose.

I actually respect you for arguing for Peter though. He has some high ends that should keep him from being slept on. But ultimately I do think he's outmatched. Give him Carnage (Normal) and or Venom as backup and I think they could take him.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Crapser

@mee09: People tend to underestimate the power of Spiderman because he does not destroy planets in his battles, the guy is a monster for his category. But yes, it is a very close battle, and Peter should close the gap with his superior stats (intelligence, speed, agility, etc). Still, since it's on character, both characters sure won't start going 100%, as seen when Muscular is "playing" with Deku or the dozens of times Spidey has been tagged by slower characters

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: I'm pretty sure Deku said "1,000,000% Smash" just to cheer himself up.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: I mean, he wasn't using a million percent, that was clearly just something to boost his spirits in that fight.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curbstomped17: all good, but i don't understand how the heck someone "debates circles around" someone else, i guess that's a local term. Outside of that, further down i admitted that those feats are not comparable, And that was out of the question, since Spidey does have a good chance of winning against Muscular, and that was what had to be argued

vilxxvx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers