• Iron Fist (5)

Perks:

• Morals off (6)
  • 2 extra character points (4)

Tournament Stipulations:

1. 16 Participants, be willing to extend if enough interested
  2. 8 Character Points to spend
  3. 10 Perk points to spend
  4. 14 Day Deadline to post, Though I'm willing to extend if you give a good enough reason(Will bump you every 3 days)
  5. No Unfair Hax(You should know what this means, if you are using hax abilities obviously over limits, you will be kicked)
  6. No Space Manipulation
  7. No Reality Warping
  8. No Matter Manipulation
  9. No Time Manipulation, Though speeding up ones own time is allowed.
  10. Flight is allowed but is restricted to 30 ft(equivalent of a three story building) and no more
  11. Summons/Duplicates/Constructs limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 12 man Navy Seal Team with ease
  12. TP is limited to Mind Reading
  13. TK is allowed but cannot be used directly on opponents
  14. No BFR
  15. Standard Gear, which means any gear consistently used for a long period of time(like an entire run for example) and still qualifies as street tier unless otherwise specified
  16. Teamwork is a complete factor. The only rule with teamwork is that characters will not directly fight each other.
  17. Tie-In comic feats for Live Action characters allowed
  18. Anime characters are Anime/Manga composite(FMA characters are Brotherhood)
  19. DC is composite Post-Crisis/New52/Rebirth
  20. Marvel is Earth 616 unless stated otherwise
  21. For each round there will either be an extra obstacle to deal with or there will be a certain goal to reach
  22. If you have a problem with a character's pricing, let me know, I'm open to change
  23. Only join if you have intentions of finishing, otherwise don't bother
  24. You must have completed a CaV, a Tourney match or have 500 posts or more
  25. Link to the tournament

Voting Rules:

1. Only the two participants are allowed to debate
  2. If you want to be tagged to vote at the end, say "T4V" or "TAEP" if you want to be tagged for every post
  3. Vote for whoever was the best debater, or who convinced you more, not for which team you think would win
  4. Make sure to provide reasoning for your vote
  5. Votes based on obvious character bias will not be counted
  6. Be respectful, honorable, and civil towards eachother

Fight Takes Place:

Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of the carrier with no one there except the teams. Jacthripper is the red circle and Blackspidey2099 is the blue circle.

No Caption Provided

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Music for those who appreciate it.

The Team

Loki

No Caption Provided

The God of Mischief, Master of Deception, and Lord of Lies, Loki is one of the most powerful members of my team, and quite capable of turning this match on its head in more ways than one. Throughout the movies, we see him undergo a lot of growth as a character, and fakes his death quite a few times, but I'm here today to remind you how much of a threat he is in a fight.

Karnak

No Caption Provided

The Magister of the Inhuman Tower of Wisdom, Karnak sees the flaw in all things. In the past this has allowed him to achieve multiple amazing feats, ranging from chopping through diamond blocks to breaking out of hell. Over the years he has been many things, often a jobber sadly, but his somewhat recent oneshot series was very awesome, and shows us insight into Karnak, not just as a plot device, but also as an actual character. First off, here are some things to understand about Karnak the Shatterer.

Pride

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure how familiar you are with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, considered one of the best anime/manga of all time. I highly recommend it, as it is an engaging story without any of the common anime problems. On my team today is Pride, the first homunculus. Rather than introduce him by words I would ask that you view his own introduction in the series.

• Pride's shadow constructs easily tear through flesh, bone, and even steel. He has no problem killing humans, and no problem manipulating them either.
  • We never see Pride's body injured and bleeding, as he refers to it as his container, and when it becomes damaged, decides he will "switch containers" to Edward. However, it is noted that he is replenished when he consumes other beings.
  • Whenever Pride consumes someone, he gains their knowledge and abilities. One example is when he ate his fellow homunculus Gluttony and gained his sense of smell, or when he consumed an alchemist to gain knowledge of forbidden alchemy.
  • Pride's weaknesses are that he is powerless in complete darkness, and that a flashbang can temporarily remove his shadows.

The Match

Going into the match, there are a few things to note. First

Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of the carrier with no one there except the teams. Jacthripper is the red circle and Blackspidey2099 is the blue circle.

We begin out of sight of each other. This gives my team a solid advantage in at least one aspect. Why? Because Pride is capable of spying from the shadows. (Needs citation).

The Summary

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@chronicplane: So, if I don’t finish my post, do I lose? Because my opponent hasn’t even post yet...

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Think BS's banned, you can actually move on if that's the case.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@chronicplane BS is only banned due to a recent ruling that's currently being debated over.

I've heard that he may be unbanned eventually so hold the phone.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chronicplane

@diarrhearegatta: Only problem is we don't know how long till he gets unbanned, for all we know it could take weeks and I'd rather not stall this tourney cause of it.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@diarrhearegatta: Only problem is we don't know how long till he gets unbanned, for all we know it could take weeks and I'd rather not stall this tourney cause of it.

It's not going to take weeks.

If you want to ask him about it just go on Discord lol

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Spoken to BS, he's been given an extension till he gets unbanned which based on things I know shouldn't take too long. (hopefully at least) Presuming your alright with waiting a little while longer.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers