Perks:

• Full Knoweledge (5)
  • 20 Minutes of Prep (3)
  • x40 Hobos on Bath Salts (2)

Tournament Stipulations:

1. 16 Participants, be willing to extend if enough interested
  2. 8 Character Points to spend
  3. 10 Perk points to spend
  4. 14 Day Deadline to post, Though I'm willing to extend if you give a good enough reason(Will bump you every 3 days)
  5. No Unfair Hax(You should know what this means, if you are using hax abilities obviously over limits, you will be kicked)
  6. No Space Manipulation
  7. No Reality Warping
  8. No Matter Manipulation
  9. No Time Manipulation, Though speeding up ones own time is allowed.
  10. Flight is allowed but is restricted to 30 ft(equivalent of a three story building) and no more
  11. Summons/Duplicates/Constructs limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 12 man Navy Seal Team with ease
  12. TP is limited to Mind Reading
  13. TK is allowed but cannot be used directly on opponents
  14. No BFR
  15. Standard Gear, which means any gear consistently used for a long period of time(like an entire run for example) and still qualifies as street tier unless otherwise specified
  16. Teamwork is a complete factor. The only rule with teamwork is that characters will not directly fight each other.
  17. Tie-In comic feats for Live Action characters allowed
  18. Anime characters are Anime/Manga composite(FMA characters are Brotherhood)
  19. DC is composite Post-Crisis/New52/Rebirth
  20. Marvel is Earth 616 unless stated otherwise
  21. For each round there will either be an extra obstacle to deal with or there will be a certain goal to reach
  22. If you have a problem with a character's pricing, let me know, I'm open to change
  23. Only join if you have intentions of finishing, otherwise don't bother
  24. You must have completed a CaV, a Tourney match or have 500 posts or more
  25. Link to the tournament

Voting Rules:

1. Only the two participants are allowed to debate
  2. If you want to be tagged to vote at the end, say "T4V" or "TAEP" if you want to be tagged for every post
  3. Vote for whoever was the best debater, or who convinced you more, not for which team you think would win
  4. Make sure to provide reasoning for your vote
  5. Votes based on obvious character bias will not be counted
  6. Be respectful, honorable, and civil towards eachother

Fight Takes Place:

Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of the town with no one there except the teams. maestromage is the red circle and juiceboks is the blue circle.

No Caption Provided

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@juiceboks You have prep so do you want to go first, or do you want me to go first seeing as you also have full knowledge? I'm fine either way.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T4V

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

@maestromage: Yea I have no knowledge on your team whatsoever so an intro would help.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: That’s cool I can go first. I’ll my post up soon-ish (today if you’re lucky).

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post should be up today, it appears you were not lucky lol.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Damn right, why did someone not tag me faster, tag me for every damn letter made in this cav

@juiceboks Is this Composite Mysterio or are you just using Beck feats?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator
maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By maestromage

Intro Post - Kuga Yuma and Hyuse, The Neighbours

No Caption Provided

Important Explanations:

First I thought I should explain a couple of things about the power system and the series so you don't get confused later on. Kuga Yuma and Hyuse are both characters from the not-popular-enough Shounen Jump manga series World Trigger. The series centres around the characters in the organization called Border who use the technology known as "triggers" taken from the aliens known as "Neighbours" (inventive name, I know). When using a trigger, the user's body is replaced with a body made from Trion (the chakra or ki of the power system) which is much more durable than a regular body. They also get access to various Trion powered gear and such (annoyingly also called triggers). For the purposes of this battle, the destruction of the Trion body ("bailout" as it's called in the series) will obviously count as a loss. Combatants are either an attacker, a shooter/gunner, a sniper (or an all-rounder

Border agents make up squads (divided into B-Rank and A-Rank), who participate in squad rank wards to determine the ranking of squads, and there are also solo rank wars (1v1 matches) to determine individual ranking. The last thing worth mentioning is that in rank wars, a points system is used. When you take down an opponent, you gain points in the weapon you used to take them down. In solo rank wars, if you bail out you also lose points. They also scale how many points you lose/gain based on the point differential. So, if you have a lot more points than someone, you won't get many points for beating them, but you'll lose a lot if you lose to them. I'll bring this up again later so keep it in mind.

With that out of the way, let's get into this properly.

As Yuma and Hyuse (and basically all WT characters with normal triggers) have more or less the same stats except speed, I decided it would make more sense to just do both at the same time instead of repeating things.

Durability:

Trion bodies are very durable, and the Author of the manga confirmed that they could tank both missiles and re-entry:

Q.178: Chapter 1 said that tanks and fighter aircrafts’ attacks didn’t work on trion bodies, but can agents in trion bodies not be damaged too? Or are they not durable enough and will bailout?

I think a trion body for combat use will be totally fine against the gun of a tank or a missile.

Ashihara Daisuke
Q.253: What happens to trion bodies if they’re tossed into outer space?
I think they will probably go into sleep mode and float in satellite orbit. If they plunge into the atmosphere of a planet, they will land on the surface of the land (or sea) without burning up.Ashihara Daisuke

On top of this, it was stated directly by Arashiyama that all trion combat bodies have the same durability. Therefore, durability feats can be shared across different characters.

Scan 1: The statement from Arashiyama

Scan 2-3: Okudera gets punched through 10(ish) buildings by a Rabbit and is fine to keep fighting.

And Trion bodies taking punches from Rabbit is consistent in case you are wondering (and also their only real durability feat):

Scan 1: Just another striking feat for Rabbits

Scan 2-3: Kikuchihara tanking a punch from a Rabbit (he was baiting the Rabbit in so his teammates could attack)

The other thing they have to offer defence-wise is their shields. The TLDR is that their shields can tank/no-sell attacks that put holes in trion bodies, showcasing their significantly superior durability. Now to prove that:

Scan 1: Kurama blocks Nasu's viper bullets with his shield, almost no-selling them

Scan 2: Nasu puts holes in a trion body with her viper bullets

Another example would be this:

No Caption Provided

Here Izumi blocks a shot from the Egret sniper with his shield (also a good speed feat). This is particularly impressive most shields can't block egret, it can usually only be blocked by a focused shield, which is much smaller, but Izumi can block egret with a shield that covers his body due to his high trion.

The important thing to note is that the more trion one has, the more durable your shield is. Here are the trion levels of the relevant characters:

As we see here, Yuma has more trion than Kuruma who can block trion body destroying bullets, and Hyuse has more trion than Izumi who can block egret which is even more powerful (ignore Hyuse's other stats being so high, that's with a different trigger that he doesn't have here).

So yeah Trion Bodies << Yuma's Shield << Hyuse's shield

Attack Power:

The main way to gauge the power of the weapons in world trigger is from their ability to damage trion bodies:

Scan 1: Yuma decapitating trion bodies

Scan 2: Hyuse bisecting trion bodies

Scan 3: Hyuse damaging the leg of a trion body with his bullets

There are more examples of similar, but it's just more of the same. I can give more example if need be, but I don't think it's really necessary. The important part is that they can damage Trion bodies easily, the durability of which I've already shown.

Now onto the real stuff:

Hyuse

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Hyuse is a neighbour who fought against Border in the second large scale invasion. In return for agreeing to be a guide, Hyuse was allowed to join the Tamakoma-2 squad so that he may go on the away mission and return to his homeland of Aftokrator.

Gear:

The following is Hyuse's trigger setup:

No Caption Provided

I'll go through what those are. First in his main hand:

Scan 1: Kogetsu, which is just a sword made of trion

Scan 2: Senkuu is an optional trigger for Kogetsu that temporarily extends the range of the sword to 15m for a pseudo ranged attack. I would show Hyuse using it but he never has lol

Scan 3: The shield trigger which I already talked about earlier. The other thing to note is that the shield can be spawned up to a range of around 25m if need be, as seen in Scan 4-5.

Then in his sub-hand:

Scan 1-2: The viper trigger, which is a bullet trigger that can change direction mid-flight. Hyuse can also fire them straight as we see in the first image.

Scan 3-4: The escudo trigger that raises a barrier out of an object. Two things to note; Escudo require physical contact (i.e. he needs to touch the ground to make them rise up). The second thing to note is that they are more durable than the shield trigger, as we see it basically no-sell a shot from Ibis (a sniper trigger more powerful than Egret that even Hyuse's shield can't stop. Also, Escudo stays up permanently unless destroyed.

Then there's just shield again.

Scan 5: The bagworm trigger is simply a cloak that prevents the user from appearing on radar. Probably won't be useful in this match but eh whatever.

One important thing is that Hyuse can only use two triggers at once, one from his main hand and one from his sub-hand (the exception to this is Senkuu, which can be used at the same time as Kogetsu due to obvious reasons).

So there you have it, Hyuse's gear. One other thing I need to mention that all border agents (and I think all trigger users in general) have is their communication technology. It seems to be some kind of Radiotelepathy (similar to that used by the Authority in Wildstorm comics for those of you familiar with that team) as we frequently see people talking to their teammates without moving their mouths and also openly discussing strategies mid-fight without their opponents hearing them.

For example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51glXt_yQ_E Watch this video and skip to 7:00. Though the fight is heavily edited, we clearly see Kazama squad communicating without speaking and without Enedora hearing them, and there are several more such examples. This suggests that their radio communication is somehow telepathic in nature, though this is never explained. Regardless of how it works, this will allow Yuma and Hyuse to freely communicate mid-battle without worrying about being overheard by the enemy team.

Skill:

Hyuse is pretty darn skilled with his sword, which I will go on to demonstrate.

I guess for basics, I'll show one of the very few fodder feats in the series:

Scan 1-2: Here we have Hyuse clearing through groups of more or less fodder C-rank agents with ease 4 at a time (C-rank agents are trainees).

Scan 3-4: Here Hyuse easily beats 3 C-rank agents who are close to becoming B-rank, and they seemed to have at least a little skill (though nothing impressive).

Now to get into feats against actually skilled opponents. There will be a lot of scaling based on points so let me explain a little bit more. Agents start at B-rank with 4000 points. When you reach 6000 points with both a gunner and an attacker trigger then you are officially an all-rounder (yeah all-rounders aren't snipers except for one character idk why). That is to say, you are considered to be pretty good once you have 6k points. Upon reaching 8000 points in a weapon, you are considered to have reached "master-class". So basically anyone with 8k+ points is very good. Very few B-rank agents (aside from the Ace of your squad who is A-rank in terms of ability) have more than 8k points, and almost every (non-ace) character who does used to be A-rank, so keep that in mind. Anyways, the actual feats:

So basically, we see that Hisato, Koarai, Miura and Tomoe all have over 7k points, making them close to being master tier fighters. They then fight in first-to-five-wins sword fighting matches with Hyuse, in which he basically stomps 3 of them. Then Hisato, after watching Hyuse fight 15 rounds and "memorizing his moves" just manages to take a single round off of him. This clearly shows that Hysue is above your average skilled swordsman. It gets better though:

Scan 1 shows that Okudera and Koarai have 7k+ points, and they also have excellent teamwork in close combat. Kazama (The No.2 attacker) even states that they are almost as good as his own squad (the A-rank No.3 squad) which consists of 3 highly skilled attackers with excellent teamwork. For reference, Okudera and Koarai's squad is B-rank No. 6 currently. Despite the duo's individual skill and excellent teamwork, Tsuji is able to hold his own in a sword fight against the two of them (scan 2). We also see that Tsuji is a master tier fighter with 8.4k solo points (scan 3). Yet, when they had their sparring session, Tsuji was only able to take two rounds off of Hyuse. It's also worth noting that it is only after Hyuse 5-2s Tsuji that Tomoe says "he is amazing", which further cements the idea that master tier fighters are a tier above others, as it implies that 5-2 against a master tier is more impressive than 5-0 against people with 7k+ points (also Hyuse immediately noticed that Tsuji was better than the previous fighters).

Here we see that Hyuse was able to match Ikoma in a sword fight. Ikoma being the No.6 attacker, and one of the only 7 attackers in Border with more than 10k points with 11.1k (Scan 1-2). Given the skill gap with a 1k point difference (Tsuji compared to Koarai for example), we can infer that Ikoma is significantly more skilled than Tsuji given that there's a 3k point difference between them. And yet Hyuse matched him evenly (if you're wondering who won, Hyuse won by default because Ikoma basically cheated and accidentally used one of his other triggers accidentally).

Lastly, we have Hyuse's showing against Tachikawa, the No.1 attacker in Border:

The first thing to note is that Tachikawa has 45,000 points lmao. This is pretty ridiculous given that; it gets harder to gain points as No.1 (you get fewer points when you beat someone lower than you and at No.1 everyone is lower than you) and also because the No.4 ranked attacker only has 12k points. I.e., Tachikawa is significantly better than even the No.4 attacker (going by points that is). Despite losing to him, Hyuse did manage to take a round off of Tachikawa which is very impressive. Though you do have to factor in the fact that Tachikawa was only using one of his two swords and also wasn't using Senkuu (which he frequently uses), it's an impressive feat nonetheless.

This should all show that Hyuse is a highly skilled swordsman. I'll get into strategy and the like later on.

If you're wondering how many points Hyuse has, he has like 4.3k because he only just joined border lol

Speed:

Though not as fast as Yuma, Hyuse can definitely hang in the speed department and he's hardly a slouch himself.

Scan 1: One of Hyuse's few quantifiable speed feats (the rest is scaling based). Despite not knowing that Karasuma's bullets can turn, when they do so and go around his shield he reacts to it and readjusts his trigger to block it.

Scan 2-4: Miura (who I showed Hysue stomping) bullet and sniper timing

San 5: Tomoe (who I also showed Hyuse stomping) moving at comparable speed to bullets.

The last thing speed wise would be scaling him to Yuma (who is pretty darn fast as I will go on to show)

Here we see that Hyuse was able to go 8-12 against Yuma, despite the fact that he was still getting used to his triggers (in particular Viper, which is the hardest trigger to use in border due to the user having to program its precise movements mid-flight).

This should be enough to show that Hyuse is at least a casual bullet timer, and can also fight at similar speeds.

Kuga Yuma

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Yuma is also a Neighbour. He spent most of his life travelling around countries in the Neighbourhood with his father until his father's death. He then spent 3 years roaming around with only his companion replica (basically a robot made of trion) until arriving in Japan. Various events occur and Yuma ends up forming Tamakoma-2 with Osamu and Chika in the hopes of going to the Neighbourhood and rescuing Chika's brother and friend who were kidnapped years earlier.

Gear:

Yuma's trigger set is the follows:

No Caption Provided

The only new triggers here are Scorpion and Grasshopper. Let's talk about Scorpion:

(backwards)

Scan 3-4 show the series description of Scorpion. TLDR it's a blade that can have it's shape changed and can come out anywhere on the user's body. Scan 1 shows Yuma blocking a sword swing by making a scorpion blade come out of his head and Scan 2 shows Yuma attacking Ko with a foot Scorpion blade and then extending another blade from his knee. These are just some example of the kind of things one can do with Scorpion.

Next, let's talk about Grasshopper. Grasshopper simply allows Yuma to place a platform (or many platforms) that will accelerate anything it touches at high speed (each individual platform is single use). When he has Grasshopper out, it appears as a small blue sphere in his hand.

The trigger is mainly used for high-speed movement and extra mobility. Scan 1 shows Yuma using the "pinball" technique, which involves rapidly travelling between several grasshopper platforms around the opponent, and Scan 2-3 are just an example of how Grasshopper enhances Yuma's already high speed in combat. Again, Yuma has done many more things with Grasshopper but I don't want

Other than those two, Yuma just has Shield and Bagworm, both of which I've already discussed (and of course, he can also use the radiotelepathy I mentioned in Hyuse's gear section.

Skill:

Yuma is even more skilled than Hyuse, though not by a huge margin. He is also pretty darn experienced. As I mentioned in Yuma's bio, he spent 6 years travelling and training and fighting with his dad, and then a further three years travelling by himself (and Replica) before even joining border. His experience fighting shows in most if not all of his fights

First, let's look at Yuma vs Arafune:

First, we can see that Arafune has 8.2k points with Kogetsu (Scan 1) and is a master tier swordsman. Yuma is able to fight Arafune despite being shot at by his teammate. However, the impressive part comes after Yuma gets hit by a surprise sniper shot. He immediately puts feints with a Grasshopper platform behind him, successfully baiting in Arafune and then skillfully takes out Arafune's legs. This was a great feat of (extremely) quick thinking by Yuma, as well as great environmental awareness (he knew he had that wall behind him he could jump off of) and it also shows how unfazed he is by unforeseen events.

Next opponent I want to talk about for Yuma is Murakami Ko, the No.4 ranked attacker.

Ko has a special ability (called a side effect) of super-enhanced sleep learning:

Scans 1-3: Ko vs Yuma. In the first 5 rounds, Yuma beats Ko because Ko has never fought Yuma before and isn't familiar with his moves (Yuma also has an advantage in a random encounter due to being a much more experienced fighter). However, after a simple 15-minute nap Ko beats Yuma 5-0 in the second half. Scan 4 describes his ability, stating that he "assimilates 100% of what he experiences into his fighting repertoire". This taskmaster-esque ability allowed him to quickly become one of the best attackers in Border. However, in Scan 5 he states that he can't beat Kageura Konami Kazama or Tachikawa (tfw 4/5 top attackers have names beginning with K lol)

Despite this, Yuma is actually able to hold his own against Ko in their next match (despite missing an arm) and ends up beating him (contextually):

He was only able to beat Ko due to taking the fight underwater where Ko didn't have experience fighting (but I guess Yuma does lol) but it's still impressive nonetheless. However, this isn't what I wanted to highlight. One of the people that Ko noted he can't beat for a majority is Kageura.

(Oh yeah if you're wondering why there are 4 people better than Ko but Ko is ranked No.4 instead of No.5, it's because Kage lost a lot of points lmao. He has an emotion perception side effect where he can "feel" what emotions people are thinking of him, and unpleasant emotions feel unpleasant for him. He got upset at one of the Border higher-ups and punched him in the face and his squad got demoted from A-rank and he lost 10k points lol).

So in terms of ability Kage is the real No.4 attacker (ok well technically he should be No.5 because Jin can match Tachikawa and also isn't ranked accurately but whatever), but the impressive part is the fact that he's skilled enough to circumvent Ko's super learning side effect. Despite having fought many times, and despite the insane improvement that Ko can achieve after sleeping after one match, Ko stillcan't beat Kage for a majority. However, Yuma can actually fight Kage pretty decently:

Scan 1-2 is Yuma holding his own with Kage briefly on two separate occasions (in the second Yuma was also missing an arm and a leg)

Scan 3 actually shows the individual win rates between Yuma Kage and Ko, and Yuma's win rate against Kage is 47.6% which is pretty close to 50-50. Though Yuma himself isn't good enough to get around Ko's side effect, he's really not far behind someone who can.

All in all, Yuma is a pretty damn skilled fighter with a lot of experience under his belt. I'll show some more feats that are more tactical in the strategy section.

Oh yeah last we heard Yuma had 5.1k points, but that was a while back and was only like a month after he made B-rank if you are wondering.

Speed:

Yuma actually has some of the best (quantifiable) speed feats in the series and is consistently portrayed as pretty darn fast.

First of all, here Yuma reacts to a surprise (well he knew the sniper was somewhere in the area but didn't know where or when they'd fire) sniper attack and activates Grasshopper fast enough to dodge it. This is particularly impressive because the sniper rifle used here was "Lightning", which is Border's fastest sniper rifle (the speed scales with the amount of trion you have). High-end sniper rifles have speed just under Mach 3, but given the advanced tech that Border possesses, it Lightning could easily (and probably should) be faster. Solid supersonic reaction feat for Yuma.

Yuma has even better feats though:

Scan 1-2 shows Yuma moving at afterimage speed to Ikoma in a fight. Ikoma even states that "you can't track him when he's that close", and this is the same Ikoma that matched Hyuse. Ikoma also states that Yuma has gotten significantly faster, and this happened 3 matches after the first speed feat I showed for Yuma.

Scan 3 shows Yuma reacting to the Lightning sniper again, except this time he does it from much closer and he actually moves his entire body out of the way of the shot.

These feats should solidly cement Yuma as a supersonic fighter, and he also has crazy mobility due to Grasshopper.

Intelligence/Strategy of Yuma and Hyuse

I thought I would dedicate a section to displaying the tactical prowess of my team (mainly Yuma because he has more feats) and also a little of what they can do with their teamwork. Most of this is is going to be them using their triggers in funky ways, so buckle up kids:

(some of these are skill feats I guess but eh)

Scan 1-3: Yuma cuts off his own arm (it was already injured tbf but still) and uses it as bait in order to take down a sniper

Scan 4-6: Yuma avoids homing bullets from Ninomiya by rushing forward with Grasshopper, but most importantly he semi-successfully copies Kageura's mantis technique in an attempt to take down Ninomiya. Mantis is a technique that Kage made himself that involves combining two scorpions together for a much longer range (kage uses it a bit like a whip), and he's the only one who uses it. On top of that, this match was Yuma's first time even fighting Kage and seeing the technique, and yet he was able to copy it and use it himself (whilst missing two limbs and with a massive hole in his body no less).

Scan 1: Yuma uses Scorpion to temporarily prevent Trion loss (similar to blood loss) after being injured.

Scan 2-3: Yuma uses Grasshopper to fling debris at an opponent, leaving them open to being sniped

Scan 4-5: Yuma uses Grasshopper, hiding the activation behind his back, on a falling piece of debris with a wire attached to it in order to trip up an opponent leading to a kill.

Already we've seen Yuma doing a lot of funky stuff with Scorpion and Grasshopper. What's important to note is that more or less all of these strategies were improvised/thought up on the spot. I'm not trying to suggest that Yuma will pull any of these in this fight, but I'm showing them as an example of the kind of interesting strategies he can think up in seconds and improvise in the middle of a fight.

Now for some examples with Hyuse and some team plays:

Scan 1: Hyuse incapacitates Taichi by trapping him between two escudo barriers

Scan 2-4: Hyuse uses a well-timed Escudo to launch he and Yuma to the top floor and then Yuma uses Grasshopper on them both to launch them to the floor.

Those were just some basic examples of teamwork between the two.

Scan 1: Hyuse separates Kageura from his teammate Kitazoe with Escudo walls

Scan 2-3: Hyuse traps Kitazoe in a box with Escudo, allowing Yuma to go in and blitz and kill him.

Scan 4-5: Hyuse can and does spam the hell out of Escudo if you haven't noticed lol (all of these Escudo feats are from the same match and happen basically back to back).

These are more example of the kind of thing Hyuse can and does do with Escuode (obviously Escudo's uses are more limited in an outside environment). Now for the real combos:

Scan 1-3: A joint bait between Yuma and Hyuse. Hyuse puts his hand to the ground as he does when using Escuodo in order to bait Ko and Kurama into thinking he'll be using Escudo. At the same time, Yuma puts his hand behind his back in order to conceal that he's using Grasshopper and he then uses it to propel Hyuse forward. Hyuse then uses Escudo on Ko's body in order to separate him from Kurama (which left Kurama open to being attacked by Osamu). This is a pretty darn good feat of teamwork for these two, as it had to be timed pretty well, and it's also (again) something they thought up on the spot in the middle of this fight.

Scan 4-5: When pincer attacking Ko, he uses Senkuu with an overhead strike to hit both Yuma and Hyuse, except Yuma uses a Scorpion blade on his foot to kick the Escudo on Ko's back in order to throw him off. The fact that Hyuse didn't seem worried at all despite the fact that "Ko's moving faster" suggests to me that he was confident that Yuma would do something. Whether he expected this exactly or not in unknown, but he clearly trusts Yuma with this kind of thing to a certain extent.

Overall, I have shown the kind of things my team are capable of thinking up and performing in the middle a fight. Though I don't have prep (alas), I've demonstrated that my team is more than capable of thinking up clever strategies mid-fight and executing them successfully.

Summary

• Yuma and Hyuse are both very durable with their Trion bodies
  • Their shields are even more so (especially Hyuse's)
  • The weapons are powerful enough to tear through Trion bodies easily
  • They are both casual bullet timers and should be around the supersonic area, with Yuma being the faster of the two
  • They are both extremely skilled melee fighters.
  • They are both very capable in terms of figuring out strategies mid-fight, and they have pretty decent teamwork

I'll hold off on any specific strategies until I see what your team can do

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: @juiceboks: Apologies for the delay, this took longer than I thought it would and half the post got deleted and I had to redo it hahahahahaha that was fun I'm on 4 hours sleep but it's done now so there you go.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: It's been well over 14 days and you haven't gotten back to me or answered my bumps, I'm sorry but I gotta move this match on. Maybe next time.

@maestromage You move on, assuming your still interested?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By maestromage