#1  Edited By Chronicplane

Round I | Match II:

defiant_will

No Caption Provided

Characters:

• Afro Samurai (4)
  • Killua Zoldyck (5)

Perks:

• Trade Two Character Points, Get Three Perk Points Free(-2)
  • Adamantium Coated Weapons(4) - Afro Samurai
  • 4 Extra Character Points (8)
No Caption Provided

sazzmi

No Caption Provided

Characters:

• Juri Han (4)
  • Young/Toon Link (3)
  • Composite Doom Guy (3)

Perks:

• Perfect Teamwork (6)
  • 2 extra character points (4)

Tournament Stipulations:

1. 16 Participants, be willing to extend if enough interested
  2. 8 Character Points to spend
  3. 10 Perk points to spend
  4. 14 Day Deadline to post, Though I'm willing to extend if you give a good enough reason(Will bump you every 3 days)
  5. No Unfair Hax(You should know what this means, if you are using hax abilities obviously over limits, you will be kicked)
  6. No Space Manipulation
  7. No Reality Warping
  8. No Matter Manipulation
  9. No Time Manipulation, Though speeding up ones own time is allowed.
  10. Flight is allowed but is restricted to 30 ft(equivalent of a three story building) and no more
  11. Summons/Duplicates/Constructs limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 12 man Navy Seal Team with ease
  12. TP is limited to Mind Reading
  13. TK is allowed but cannot be used directly on opponents
  14. No BFR
  15. Standard Gear, which means any gear consistently used for a long period of time(like an entire run for example) and still qualifies as street tier unless otherwise specified
  16. Teamwork is a complete factor. The only rule with teamwork is that characters will not directly fight each other.
  17. Tie-In comic feats for Live Action characters allowed
  18. Anime characters are Anime/Manga composite(FMA characters are Brotherhood)
  19. DC is composite Post-Crisis/New52/Rebirth
  20. Marvel is Earth 616 unless stated otherwise
  21. For each round there will either be an extra obstacle to deal with or there will be a certain goal to reach
  22. If you have a problem with a character's pricing, let me know, I'm open to change
  23. Only join if you have intentions of finishing, otherwise don't bother
  24. You must have completed a CaV, a Tourney match or have 500 posts or more
  25. Link to the tournament

Voting Rules:

1. Only the two participants are allowed to debate
  2. If you want to be tagged to vote at the end, say "T4V" or "TAEP" if you want to be tagged for every post
  3. Vote for whoever was the best debater, or who convinced you more, not for which team you think would win
  4. Make sure to provide reasoning for your vote
  5. Votes based on obvious character bias will not be counted
  6. Be respectful, honorable, and civil towards eachother

Fight Takes Place:

Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of the carrier with no one there except the teams. Defiant_Will is the red circle and Sazzmi is the blue circle.

No Caption Provided

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chronicplane
Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sazzmi

It will be up by tomorrow

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sazzmi

@defiant_will

No Caption Provided

Juri Han

Something something intro. Something somethingT H I C C.

Scaling

Now in order to gauge how powerful this particular character is, he needs to look at other characters in the Street Fighter franchise and their respective capabilities. Namely Chun Li, Cammy, Decapre, and Guile. These characters are all extremely powerful. They have several that would make them extremely formidable opponents to the likes of Captain America or Daredevil. In terms of speed, those characters are easily bullet timers as I will show here.

Here we see Chun Li dodging point-blank gunfire

No Caption Provided

Again, bullets are little more than a minor inconvenience for Chun Li

No Caption Provided

She's also consistently shown to kick faster than the eye can track.

No Caption Provided

Cammy also does this quite often

No Caption Provided

This next scan makes is a little clearer.

No Caption Provided

One more for good measure

No Caption Provided

As per strength durability and energy output... Well, it gets pretty nutty. Generally speaking, they can tear through metal like paper with regular physical strikes and with Ki attacks they could easily blow away a small house

Cammy, along with Decapre could stop a speeding truck.

No Caption Provided

Chun Li can easily destroy a full military grade tank with kicks alone

No Caption Provided

She can make tear down the walls of this cave with ki enhanced strikes

She can crater a forest with her Ki attacks

No Caption Provided

And even blow away nearby cars, crushing the metal and all.

No Caption Provided

Juri herself

So how does she stack up? Well, she absolutely without any effort stomped all of them.

She blocked all of Chun Li's kicks with no visible strain.

No Caption Provided

She caught her ki attacks

No Caption Provided

And when she started to fight semi-seriously, she blitzed and one-shotted Chun Li. And that's actually an understatement, Chun Li was hospitalized for several weeks due to that kick.

No Caption Provided

And the thing is, it's not just scaling. She's able to block bullets with her psycho power alone.

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, her raw unconcentrated psycho power is enough to destroy an entire indoor amusement park. Said amusement park was large enough to hold small buildings.

No Caption Provided

So yeah, that's Juri. Next up is...

No Caption Provided

Link

Now here's the thing. "Young Link and Toon Link" aren't actual characters. And from my understanding, this Link would be a composite Link of these Links. You may correct the list but not much would change in practice.

• Hero of Spirits
  • Hero of Legend
  • Hero of the Minish
  • Hero of the Four Sword
  • Child Hero of Time
  • New Hero of Hyrule
  • Hero of Light
  • Hero of Winds

Also, a bit different from other characters, Link's power comes directly from the gear that he uses rather than himself. So this section will be more text/link based than the others.

Literal One Man Boy Army

If you really want physical stats, the best way to judge Link is to scale him off of Ganon. Now the funny thing about this scaling is that unlike Link, whose spirit is reincarnated into entirely different characters, Ganon is all (with some exceptions) the same Ganon. The Gerudo king is powerful enough to break through large stone pillars, shrug off an entire building collapsing on him (after a fight with Link and in his Gerudo form), and move at FTE speeds.

So there's this one game, actually a couple of games where he holds the Four Sword. This sword allows Link to split into four identical copies of him. Meaning for the low low price of 3 points, I get 4 bodies. But that's not all as in each of the games, another Four Sword appears in the Minish Cap, allowing Link to make not clones but rather constructs that mimic his movements. While they will have the bodies of children and generally won't be a threat to a Navy Seal team (thus making them under limits) with his other gear, each of these clones/constructs will be extremely formidable.

So along with a bunch of swords with a wide variety of cutting/elemental properties, Link also has bombs, shields, armor, bows, potions, magic rings, magic wands, and the list goes on. Rather than bringing up every single one, I will bring up the most powerful few.

First off we have the Light Arrows, extremely potent arrows that can kill pretty much any sort of fodder in one shot and they're even strong enough to stun the likes of Ganon. This would prove to be a serious threat to most characters without top tier durability feats or magical resistances.

Secondly, we have gauntlets. Generally speaking, these things grant Link immense strength. Easily within 5-10 tons. We also have the Pegasus Boots which would allow Link to move at extremely high speeds.

And lastly, we have Magic Armors, powerful armors that protect Link from damage as long as he has sufficient currency. And by damage, I mean all damage, and since there isn't really anything above what Link encountered in this tourney, it will pretty much work as well here as it does in-game.

So all in all, with Link alone, I automatically have the advantage in numbers and versatility. But there's still one more character I have on my team.

No Caption Provided

Doomguy

I'll keep this one relatively short as I'm getting lazy. So this guy is one beefy son of a bitch. To start things off I'll let you read some of the Slayer testaments.

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace, and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him.

He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer.

Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For alone he was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before.

And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples.

He set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Doom Slayer, sought to end the dominion of the dark realm.

The age of his reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved his name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons.

They knew he would come, just as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting.

None could stand before the horde but the Doom Slayer. Despair spread before him like a plague, striking fear into the shadow dwellers, driving them into deeper and darker pits. But from the depths of the abyss rose The Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before. The Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Doom Slayer, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains.

The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Doom Slayer's hand, but there fell the Titan, and in his defeat the shadow horde were routed.

And in his terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in his heresy was loyal to his evil cause. The wretch adorned the Doom Slayer in a mighy armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding.

With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Doom Slayer set to banishing all that was left unbroken by his savagery to the void.

Yet as the mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of Doom, the demon priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell.

Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One, the Hell Walker sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep and blinded by his fervor, the lure drew him in.

The priests brought down the temple upon the Doom Slayer, and in his defeat entombed him in the cursed sarcophagus.

The mark of the Doom Slayer was burned upon his crypt, a warning to all of Hell that the terror within must never be freed. There he lies still, and ever more, in silent suffering.

If you're too lazy to read all that basically what happens is he gets sent to hell, he kills literally everything in hell until the demons are scared shitless of him, the armies of hell send in Titan, Doom guy whoops Titan's ass, and then a bunch of priests trapped him under a building. Now that's hardcore shit right there. But you're asking something. Why does this matter? Well, the Titan was massive. How massive?

No Caption Provided

Do you see that skull in the background? That's the Titan's skull. And he killed that before he got the armor that he uses in-game.

Initial thoughts/Conclusions

Honestly... Killua's speed is grossly over-rated. He struggled when he was up against a single sniper and was basically forced to use a primitive version of Godspeed to react to it. Yet people want to say he blitzes characters like Spiderman or Daredevil because he has a couple of vague anime FTE feats. I mean the very top tiers of the verse are only supersonic and this was supposed to be an unobtainably impressive feat. Sure, Killua is probably up there with the top tiers in terms of speed, but anything over Mach 2 or 3 is pretty much wank. With that said, Juri and Killua are pretty much equal in speed skill and durability with Killua possibly ahead with Godspeed, though Juri's striking power and energy projection are easily above what Killua has to offer. Even if Killua beats Juri 1v1, you have to realize that you're fighting what's basically a 2v6. With each of the 6 members being fairly formidable individually and with Perfect Teamwork, a much more cohesive unit together.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By defiant_will

@sazzmi:

OPENER | THE ASSASSINS

Killua Zoldyck and Afro Samurai
Killua Zoldyck and Afro Samurai

So I gonna make this opener short and sweet: Either one of my these assassins can solo your team. This is the premise I will be working with for this debate and I will support it with evidence from their respective series:

Killua Zoldyck

Okay, let's address the elephant of the room: Killua's speed. I an appalled at how far my opponent is willing to go to win this match. I mean lowballing Killua's max speed to Mach 2-3, is just blatant lowball, and I will prove that here:

I mean the very top tiers of the verse are only supersonic and this was supposed to be an unobtainably impressive feat.

Faster than sound doesn't just mean supersonic. It could be mach 5, mach 10, etc. You can't use a statement like that to limit the speed for the HxH verse because the very wording of that statement isn't fixed on a specific speed.

Now, as for faster than sound speeds being unobtainable, I don't think you can use this to lowball Killua's speed. If you want to use a portrayal argument, Killua was said to be a one in ten million talent and at the end of the day, who was tangling with the high tier Chimera Ants. Netero was struggling against a holding back Meruem while Gon and Killua were absolutely wrecking the Royal Guards. What I am trying to say is while they may have been unobtainable for Netero (who hadn't even hit his physical prime yet), those speeds aren't unobtainable for Killua, who is clearly portrayed as a natural when it comes to combat prowess.

But enough talk. Let's show some feat shall we. In Killua's first speed feat of the series, he was able to casually slash through and blitz peak humans at FTE speeds

No Caption Provided

This was a BoS Killua achieving FTE combat speeds quite casually. It also shows that Killua is no stranger to using blitzes a a tactic. When he later gained Nen, he could fight at FTE speeds while using Ko, a technique that requires an insane amount of focus and precision (you essentially need to predict where your opponent will hit you to protect that area or attack where your opponent won't defend and enhance that strike), so it's much more likely he can go faster. Not to mention he was sparring with his best friend, Gon, so he was likely holding back as well:

No Caption Provided

He struggled when he was up against a single sniper and was basically forced to use a primitive version of Godspeed to react to it.

Killua only struggled to locate the sniper and where the bullets were being fired from. That;s why he was being tagged by the first few times. But the time after that, Killua shrouded himself in aura (not Godspeed techniques or anything like that, Idk what you are talking about with that one) to LOCATE the bullet. It was even said that he used pure speed to react to it. And what makes this even more impressive is that it was from 57 cm away, and yet the bullet only grazed him:

No Caption Provided

Also why would not being able to react to something decide how fast someone can move? Just because Killua was grazed by a sniper bullet doesn't mean he can;t blitz your team with his combat speed because the two don't correlate. Like at all.

But now, let's get into Killua's bread and butter: Godspeed: With this technique he can outright blitz Youpi, who should be at the very least the same speed as people like Cheetu. Cheetu, for reference, can move FTE to bullets at point blank range:

No Caption Provided

And Youpi scales to this speed if not above it, and yet look what happened to him when he faced Killua:

Killua completely and utterly blitzed him to high heaven. Also notice how Killua went into Godspeed as soon as the fight began. He will undoubtedly do the same here, especially when outnumbered. So, with the speed advantage cemented in stone, let's get into how Killua one shots everyone on your team:

Killua was strong enough to open the 5th door, which requires 64 tons of force. And before you say lifting strength doesn't equal striking strength, in the HxH verse, it sure does. Case and point:

After realizing that Gon could push 4 tons, Killua knew that Gon would be capable of sending his opponent flying with a casual push. This suggest that in the Hunter X Hunter verse, 4 tonners can send people several times bigger than them flying with one casual push. And as stated previously, Killua is a 64 tonner, meaning Killua is capable of much, much more than this from a striking strength perspective, and should be able to one shot anyone on your team.

Afro Samurai

Here is another character that would absolutely massacre your team: Afro Samurai. Especially with an Adamantium Sword, Afro Samurai could quite literally 1v3 your team, without question:

First, let's start with speed, a category which Afro should take handily. Afro is a consistent casual bullet timer and his feats should be a tier or two above Juri's, the fastest character on your team.

1. Afro casually times a bullet, opening his eyes and unsheathing his sword as the bullet approaches him, before cutting the bullet in half with such precision that the kinetic energy isn't completely lost and it kills the enemies behind him
  2. Afro dodges machine gun fire in a heavily confined space at near point blank range

From the feats you've shown me, there is not one person Juri scales off of that even compares to Afro's insane reaction speed. Cutting bullets in half and evading machine gun fire from overhead in an elevator is quite impressive compared to what you have shown me.

In terms of combat and travel speed, Afro has your team beat in that regard as well. This feat alone cements Afro's victory for a multitude of reasons:

No Caption Provided

Afro was able to completely and utterly blitz Judge. This is the same guy who was significantly faster than Afro's father, who in turn was the very definition of a casual bullet timer. Even beyond the scaling, at face value, this feat is very impressive. Afro was able to move at FTE speeds and slice and dice through Judge several times over. In terms of FTE combat speed, no one on your team has displayed anything on this caliber.

Another aspect of speed I'd like to touch on is travel speed. Afro is only 20 feet away from Jack and should be more than capable of blitzing based on this feat alone:

Afro was able to outrun an explosion while injured and running on a shaky and unstable wooden bridge. This feat speaks for itself in impressiveness and should allow Afro to blitz Jack as soon as the fight starts.

This speed is far beyond your caliber and will result in Afro Samurai slicing and dicing through your team, especially considering he has an adamantium sword.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like this matchup, I am curious how Gear will handle the numbers and raw power.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sazzmi

This is now Doom Guy's thread...

Loading Video...

Unaddressed points

I brought up a lot and at the same time very few points in my opening post. Yet a good bit of them was unaddressed. I'll put this here so you see it first and hopefully

• My team, Link, in particular, has several forms of forcefields and magic based protections.
  • We start several dozens of meters from one another.
  • My team has a massive range advantage combined with varying flavors of projectiles.

First off, my opponent simply claims he can just slice up my team with ease due to adamantium. However, this is not the case. The main forms of defense my team has are magic based. Link would have enough varying magically enhanced armors, auras, and shields that layering each of his clones several times over wouldn't be too much of a stretch. On Doom guy's side, he is equipped with an armor forged from hell of which is also somewhat magical in nature. Being able to fuel itself from argent energy and all. This armor, as described in the testaments shown in my previous post was described as "impenetrable and unyielding." Now I'm not claiming this as literal truth, however, take into consideration that prior to this armor where Doom Slayer would have been less impenetrable he defeated The Titan (who based off of size alone would easily be over 100 tons) in unarmed combat Beowulf style. That would mean this armor would easily be class 100 material and more than likely above.

Now the thing is, Killua is definitely not getting through either of these defenses. At least not easily as much weaker defenses have shown to be able to defend against multiple strikes from Killua. With Juri and Link's force fields, even Afro's adamantium won't be much of a problem seeing as how Wolverine constantly has trouble with force fields. Furthermore, due to the magical nature of both Link's and Doom Guy's defenses adamantium would also prove ineffective against my team as again, Wolverine can't seem to cut items with magical properties.

Next thing on our plate is the starting distance. You're strategy "blitz", my team. But to "blitz" my team, you would have to cover that much distance in an extremely short amount of time. Now, this wouldn't be a problem for Killua seeing as he actually has travel speed feats with Godspeed and whatnot but it is a problem for Afro. He has no real feats that suggest that he could cover that amount of distance while avoiding various ranged attacks from many different angles just to even fight on an equal footing. What will most likely happen is that he will sustain too many injuries before he would even get close to either Link or Doom Guy.

Now the last point is pretty simple, I have many different shootable. However, I only touched upon a fraction of them. Today, I will bring up some more...

Expanding on my team

Ok. So I've covered Juri and Link pretty well I would say, however, I got lazy and didn't really emphasize Doom Guy's at all. So here is where I do that. So when you think DOOM you mainly think of one weapon. The BFG 9000. Now, this thing is powerful. Like, extremely powerful. The area of damage it produces is insanely massive, easily over 5 meters in diameterwith the explosion alone. Furthermore, the ball of energy produces tendrils of plasma that reach even further. And yes, these tendrils are plasma. IRL plasma cutters can reach temperatures of several thousands of degrees. Argent Plasma, the energy this weapon fires, would likely be in the tens of thousands with ease. Even if that assumption is wrong, these tendrils were shown to be able to completely obliterate superhuman demons with less than a second of exposure. Here's the codex entry for the first prototype of the BFG 9000.

When correctly charged, ionized, and compressed, deadly packets of Argent Energy can be released in a controlled manner at a velocity and potential energy quota far exceeding conventional weapons. The weaponization of Argent Energy led to the development and mass production of the Plasma Rifle, but the UAC realized they were capable of much more.

The BFG-9000 is the culmination of those efforts. Only one prototype of the final weapon exists, and it is housed deep within the ARC in the BFG Division. This weapon delivers streams of supercharged Argent Energy to multiple targets, and is to some extent self-guiding. The streams will seek any cache of Argent it can find - usually demons(or human test subjects that have had Argent beacons surgically implanted). When the streams find their target, they released all of their stored energy in a fraction of second, delivering an electrical shock that instantly boils the blood and fatty tissue of the recipient. Spontaneous explosion of the subject often follows.

And in the second entry, it lists that the energies cause deadly radiation. And further emphasizes the power of Argent energies.

The theoretical design for the BFG-9000 was first put forward by the R&D department in the Advanced Research Complex, and the concept was later given its own funding program. The BFG Division was formed to develop a working design. Several prototype weapons have since been made. The prototypes never went into full production due to numerous testing accidents and the deadly radiation spikes produced. Previous versions of the weapon had slightly different energy patterns to the current generation. Some released solitary Argent spheres that unleash a deadly wave upon impact, others formed an Argent laser that cuts through anything in its path. The current prototype, the BFG-9000, creates Argent streams that seek out targets and boils them alive.

And the thing is, there were merely prototypes of the final product that lays in the hands of Doom Guy.

Apart from these, he has several shotguns, RPGs, turrets, grenades, holograms, and even a Chain gun.

The Delta-12 Chaingun (often referred to as "The D12" by operatives) is a high velocity heavy weapon capable of suppressing multiple targets at once. Recent changes to the firing mechanism have pushed the Delta-12 to the physical limits of a ballistic weapon. An Argent infused piston compresses gas within the firing crucible to over 220,000 PSI. When released, this launches a 15mm Tungsten Slug with muzzle velocity of nearly 5,000 feet per second. The heat generated by this action is syphoned into a thermal gel compound that automatically recharges the 96volt battery pack. This allows the weapon to sustain an almost endless firing cycle, as long as ammunition is present. The Delta-12 Chaingun weighs 45kg, making it a lethal but cumbersome armament

According to the codec entry, this thing fires at over Mach 4 with projectiles pelting the enemy with tons of force furthermore, it's the rate of fire combined with some upgrades is truly frightening. For reference, the fastest muzzle velocities in our world only reach Mach 3 or so and the top force (that I could find) would only reach a quarter of that and both of these irl guns don't have a fire rate anywhere close to this machine right here.

I've briefly covered his strength and durability earlier but due to the emphasis on speed in this particular battle, I'll show you his speed and it's pretty simple. In the earlier DOOM games, Doom guy was incredibly fast, capable of keeping upwith and even outpacing his own RPGs after he fired them, which would clock him at high transonic speeds in combat, reactions, and travel. So yeah, bullet timing is cool but can you time a Doom Guy running at super-speed?

Counters

You've provided some decent arguments. I won't counter every single one since it wouldn't really accomplish much but I will counter the major ones. Firstly, the scaling issues...

You scaled Killua above Youpi in speed, which is fine. However, You scaled Youpi above Cheetu with no reason other than the fact that he outranks up in the hierarchy. This entire premise is false seeing as how the Chimera Ants aren't a uniform race but rather highly distinct from one another with each having different physical attributes. In this case, Cheetu is known for his exceptional speed and Youpi is the hulking behemoth of the group. Simple logic debunks this scaling seeing as how characters like Shoot and Knuckle outmaneuver Youpi several times while not having any feats to support that they're anywhere close to Cheetu's level of speed. Furthermore, the master of both Shoot and Knuckle was clearly nowhere near Cheetu's level of speed. If we were to follow your scaling, this would be a massive inconsistency. I'll display your speed scaling below.

Morel<<<<Cheetu<<Youpi</=Shoot/Knuckle

See? Completely illogical. And going by, again, pure feats there's nothing to suggest that either Youpi or Killua are above the Mach 2 or 3 range of speed.

Secondly, (a more minor one) the 64-ton door. While I agree that lifting strength would equal striking strength to a degree, the problem is that we've never really seen Killua's striking strength to accurately say that he can punch with 64 tons of force. A couple of reasons for this, firstly it was a push and pushing something requires a lot less force than lifting something. It's simple physics as gravity isn't pushing the object directly down on you when you're pushing. A reasonable estimate for Killua's lifting strength would likely be half of that. Secondly, this is, again, pushing. Or applying prolonged pressure onto something rather than making an impact like a punch or a kick. Think about it this way, a group of people could tip over a car by pushing it but they wouldn't be able to tip over a car by continually kicking it. And while your display of Gon pushing the man across the room is impressive, realistically any 2-4 tonner would be able to replicate that feat with not much difficulty so it's whatever. And no, 64 tons won't KO anyone on my team. The character with the least defenses, Juri is physically strong enough to no-sell kicks that could destroy a military grade tank making Chun Li's kicks effectively missiles (shown in the previous post)

Next up we have Afro. You made the claim that just because he's a "casual bullet timer" and FTE he's above Juri in speed for some reason... When I showed you that Chun Li and Cammy were also both "casual bullet timers and FTE." I mean, you could make the claim that he's a tier or two above those characters but as I've shown Juri blitzes those characters. I mean, you could say he's on the same tier as Juri but to say he's "a tier or two" above is objectively false.

Also

Afro was able to outrun an explosion while injured and running on a shaky and unstable wooden bridge. This feat speaks for itself in impressiveness and should allow Afro to blitz Jack as soon as the fight starts.

We're not 20 feet away from each other.

Who's Jack?

And he was clearly pretty far away from the source of the explosion and it was seemingly nearly complete with its initial expansion so it's not much more impressive than that elevator scene from Die Hard.

How the fight will play out

Doom Guy fires the BFG 9000. The opposing team has to dodge in some way. Dodging vertically would be a death sentence as due to their lack of ariel mobility, they're open targets to RPGs, light arrows, magic, gauss cannons, and the works. Horizontal/lateral movement would be their best bet. However, the shockwave/plasma tendrils will do significant damage and possibly killing them. With this, Doom Guy will switch to the Chaingun. In their weakened state, they won't be able to dodge hundreds of Mach 4 projectiles, each being able to kill either you in one shot. And all the while, 4-12 Links are raining down various spells, arrows, and bombs, further putting your team on the defensive. If you get within melee range, you certainly won't be in peak condition while my team will be completely unscathed while holding massive advantages in numbers and power. And even with adamantium, you won't be able to get past my extreme levels of defenses

TL;DR

• Neither character are as fast as you make them out to be
  • Pretty much all of my characters have can at the very least react to your speed
  • Range and firepower advantage makes even approaching a seemingly impossible task
  • Even up close, you won't be able to damage any of my characters
  • All of my characters have various ways to one-shot you
Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers