Multi-Media Street Tournament PYP (Need Reserves)

• 162 results
#101 Posted by Sazzmi (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: The plane and all of its projectiles are invisible. Even if you can see it can move FTE to even casual bullet timers. It basically can't be destroyed by anyone in the tourney. The bullets can shred through an entire street full of cars in an instant with relative ease. This thing would tear apart anyone that isn't bulletproof in the blink of an eye and dodging the shots is practically impossible due to it being faster than many characters reaction speeds, having an insane rate of fire and being undetectable.

Even without Aerosmith, he'd be a solid 1 pointer based on pain tolerance and reflexes. Add in Aerosmith, a killer airplane that not demolishes most characters on the roster but also provides some pretty useful information mid-battle and... I mean, if characters like Nathan Drake are solid 1 pointers and Nightwing a 2 pointer then Narancia would easily be a 2-4 pointer.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#102 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@sazzmi: seems we overlooked that, our mistake. I’m on mobile rn but if you could tag deathhero about this and see if he’d be willing to defend him as a 1, but either way stands will be visible and damagable by everyone.

#103 Posted by Ashrym (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

@sazzmi: I will CAV Red Hood against Narancia if you want to rep and see how it plays out.

That might give an idea to test run for the tourney.

#104 Edited by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@sazzmi: jesus christ when bullets are consistently a threat for a stand then they aren't FTL. Especially Part 5 considerimg one of the main characters uses bullets..... And tags several people with bullets.Narancia at best WITH SCALING is supersonic and that's only in reaction time and some of the 1 pointers and 2 pointers fit that bill. @chronicplane deadass watch Narancia's fight on youtube that's no light speed stand. The only character that can be argued as light speed are the stardust crusaders because of ONE FEAT that is obviously an outlier and a description on a time stopping ability.

#105 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

That scan when his stand was FTE btw was when everyone received a massive amp when they all switched bodies @sazzami.

#106 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

Legit that killed my mood i forgot most people here highball the hell out of jojo. I'll leave to your judgement. I can legit find another character.

#107 Posted by Chronicplane (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

UPDATE:

We've decided to extend the number of participants to 16 since myself, Sazzmi and Ashrym have joined that bumps it up to 15. Which means there's one more spot left so it's first come, first serve for the final spot.

#108 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by Ashrym (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: sure if you want to set it up. I think it'll be fun and help gauge value.

The wiki and RT don't look like an unreasonable character to me. I'd like to find out. :D

#110 Posted by maestromage (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: How much would Yuma or Osamu from World Trigger be (no black trigger for Yuma)? Here is a CaV post for Yuma that shows what he can do, and here is a respect thread for Osamu. Osamu is basically worse Yuma but with ranged attacks.

#111 Posted by cKarma (280 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Midnighter (5)

MCU Strange (4)

Fox Nightcrawler (1)

Perks:

Extra points (4)

Prep negate (5)

Ear pieces (1)

#112 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: hmm, they're both a bit weird tbh. That multi-building durability is a bit much, and they have the speeds of a 4-5, but they aren't very strong striking wise it seems. we'll say 5 for both, apologies if it seems a bit unfair, but that durability is really high.

@ckarma:Are you an alt or have done a CaV already? Cause if you haven't then apologies, but you can't join, those are the rules my co-host wanted.

#113 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: @sazzmi: yeah, from this Narancia's fine. I don't believe in FTL Jojo's (and quite frankly you should've figured that if Deathhero argued that he knew he'd be disqualified). However the Stand will be made visible and damageable by everyone either way, regardless of stand rules, if that's ok DH.

Also how is this a street of cars Sazzmi? There's only 2 cars, on top of it was helped thanks to the oil spillage. Doesn't seem like the type of thing he could do naturally.

#114 Posted by cKarma (280 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckarma: Is it possible to tell me what your previous account was? You can pm me what it was if you don't feel comfortable putting it here.

#116 Edited by Jacthripper (15006 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane:

Team

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • Pride (4)
  • MCU Loki (4)
  • Karnak (2)

Perks

• 2 Extra Character Points (4)
  • Decent Teamwork (3)
  • Basic Knowledge (3)
#117 Posted by maestromage (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: I think you're full now, but sign me up as a reserve anyway, though could I have Hyuse instead of Osamu? The only important difference between them is that Hyuse is more skilled, has more stamina and slightly more powerful shields. My perks would be 2 Extra Character points(4), Full knowledge(5) and 20 hobos on bath salts(1)

No Caption Provided

#118 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: Don't worry, you can participate, Chronic will be dropping into reserve status to make room for ya.

#119 Posted by maestromage (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Just a reminder that once your done we can start.

#121 Edited by Chronicplane (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: You've still got 1 character point leftover to spend?

#122 Posted by maestromage (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Don’t really see why Hyuse is only a 4 is Yuma is a 5 because they’re pretty even but ok. If that’s the case then can I have an operator (also from World Trigger). They can’t actually fight, but they can just help out with things like turning on radar and night vision.

#123 Edited by Chronicplane (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: Actually after a bit of thinking it over we've decided to make both your characters a 5 if that's okay.

#124 Posted by Arkbound (1666 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by maestromage (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@maestromage: Actually after a bit of thinking it over we've decided to make both your characters a 5 if that's okay.

That's fine lol, it makes much more sense than Hyuse being a 4.

#127 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by juiceboks (25088 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: In that case I'll take Mysterio and Superior Spider-Man (who I assume would be a 5 like the other Spider-Men).

And for my perks I'll take Full Knoweledge, 30 minutes of prep and 40 Hobos.

#129 Edited by maestromage (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

40 hobos

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well

#130 Posted by Arkbound (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: Final Team

In the Blood

No Caption Provided

Characters

Scarlet Spider/ Kaine (5)

Bullseye (2)

Fox Azazel (1)

Perks

Adamantium Coated Weapons (4) - > Bullseye

Basic Knowledge (3)

Decent Teamwork (3)

#132 Posted by DedmanWalkin (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sorry I missed the cut off for this. Anyways this was my team

Characters (8)

(3) Yokai

(2) Fox Silver Samurai

(1) CW Captain Cold

(2) Character-Perk Points

Perks (13)

(6) No morals

(4) Adamantium-Coated Weapons (Yokai)

(3) Unlimited Ammunition (Yokai)

#133 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by DedmanWalkin (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Yeah, I was going to have Yokai kill Silver Samurai and Captain Cold and put himself in the Silver Samurai Armor and equip him with the Cold Gun. As the Unlimited Adamantium Microbots would allow me to reshape the battlefield, there would be no way to stop me from murdering everyone.

#135 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by Arkbound (1666 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by DedmanWalkin (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Yokai should never have been allowed in here.

#138 Posted by DedmanWalkin (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkbound: Yokai is the villain from Big Hero 6 the movie. He is a normal guy with a mask that technopathically controls millions of tiny robots that can be used to form basically anything. My strategy removes all of his weaknesses allowing him to essentially win against any team.

#139 Edited by Arkbound (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@DedmanWalkin: Right him, it's a good strategy. Relies a bit too much on prep you dont have imo. But you might be able to convince the Tourney Makers to add you if we get another drop out

#140 Posted by DedmanWalkin (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkbound: Who needs prep? I can nearly instantaneously form an impenetrable adamantium shell.

#141 Posted by Chronicplane (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

@DedmanWalkin: TourneyMaster dropped so a spot has just opened up if you still want to join, Tho I will have to say no to unlimited ammo for Yokai.

#142 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Posted by Chronicplane (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Yep, if would like you can take TourneyMasters place in his match against Gilgamesh.

#144 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: ok but I'm not going to steal one of the other reserve spots?

#145 Edited by Chronicplane (9471 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Well just so that you know Watcher and Darth wanna stay as reserves so right now it's open, tho I'll have to ask to withhold since DedmanWalkin did post his build first if that's okay. You can still post your reserve build just in case.

#146 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by DedmanWalkin (4192 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Okay, sounds good. Swap out my Unlimited Ammo for 20 minutes prep then.

#148 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2787 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Actually if you wanna take my place, feel free too. As co-host, I should probably let participants play first lol.

#150 Posted by HigorM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio