Perks:

Choose battlefield (4)

Prep 20 min on battlefield (3)

Decent Teamwork (3)

Rules

1. 8 Participants, be willing to extend if enough people are interested
  2. 8 Character Points to spend
  3. 10 Perk points to spend
  4. 14 Day Deadline to post, Though I'm willing to extend if you give a good enough reason(Will bump you every 3 days)
  5. No Unfair Hax(You should know what this means, if you are using hax abilities obviously over limits, you will be kicked)
  6. No Space Manipulation
  7. No Reality Warping
  8. No Time Manipulation, Though speeding up ones own time is allowed.
  9. Flight is allowed but is restricted to 30 ft(equivalent of a three story building) and no more
  10. Summons are limited to 10
  11. Cloning/Duplication will be limited to 2
  12. TP is limited to Mind Reading
  13. TK is allowed but cannot be used directly on opponents
  14. No BFR
  15. Standard Gear, which means any gear consistently used for a long period of time(like an entire run for example) and still qualifies as street tier unless otherwise specified
  16. Teamwork is a complete factor. The only rule with teamwork is that characters will not directly fight each other.
  17. Tie-In comic feats for Live Action characters allowed
  18. Anime characters are Anime/Manga composite(FMA characters are Brotherhood)
  19. DC is composite Post-Crisis/New52/Rebirth
  20. Marvel is Earth 616 unless stated otherwise
  21. For each round there will either be an extra obstacle to deal with or there will be a certain goal to reach
  22. If you have a problem with a character's pricing, let me know, I'm open to change

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@spinach mojo will start first

mojo has the following team

team strategy

• mojo's team will split up to find ur team
  • mojo's team will use mind link to communicate
  • when mojo's team find ur team. we all chase u down
PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you speak in third person? lol

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well this is interesting...

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shite i meant to pull out of this, ah well.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: Hey Shade, in the Signups thread Spinach gave me his spot. Can I debate Mojo since he allowed me to take his place?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tomtheawesome123

MCU Ironman (No Hulkbuster PRE IW Composite)

No Caption Provided

Disclaimer for meaning of "PRE IW COMPOSITE no Hulkbuster"

Ok so I want to put in a disclaimer here. Ironman would get composite feats of all the suits he has worn and all the gadgets he has used as long as they are standardly worn by him like the watch he used against Bucky.

THERE IS AN INTERESTING technicality though.... Composite would include the MCU comics... And Pre Infinity War means comic pages set before Infinity War such as Captain Marvel: Prelude are completely ok and fair game as long as I only use the portions of the comic that are canonically set before the Infinity War movie. I will explain why this is interesting and important:

The vast majority of people would think Tony's nano suit would not be fair game since it is Infinity War and I am using Pre-Infinity War. This assumption is falsebecause technically speaking Tony developed and then tested the suit in Captain Marvel: Prelude which is set Between Age of Ultron and Infinity War (Ok, technically there are a couple of pages towards the end which show Nick Fury not feeling so good which is canonically set during at the end of Infinity War but still... Tony Developed the nano suit in the comic before the events of MCU Infinity War happened so this is all fair game.)

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-s-Captain-Marvel-Prelude/Issue-1?id=143891#15 Here is the link to the comic. Tony tests the suit from pages 13-16. It is the nano suit and since it is composite Tony gets nano suit capabilities since those pages in the comic are canonically set before the Infinity War movie.

So what this means... Is that I am allowed the Nano Suit for Tony Stark. Since by Captain Marvel: Prelude he had already developed the suit and began testing it.

Speed

Attack Potency and Strength

Durability and Defense

Hax and non conventional weapons

Scar

No Caption Provided

Speed and Reflexes

Can fight with King Bradley evenly

Bradley can blitz Greed and move so fast that he surprises Alphonse.

Greed vs Edward, evenly matched. The point is Greed, Edward and Alphonse were in the same speed tier but Bradley is fast as hell compared to them.

But how fast is Edward?

dodges a bullet point blank or near point blank

This is consistent because he reacts to minigun fire here, note that although there were precursor shots which could have made it obvious his alchemy was still fast enough to block the bullets when it reached him.

Dodges gunfire again.

My point with this section is that early in FMA the main characters and the villains that scale to them could consistently react to bullets. Sometimes at close range and sometimes from multiple sources. Bradley was like a villain which could blitz everyone early on, however as the characters grew stronger throughout the series they were able to match him. This is what happened with Scar who ended up being able to fight evenly with Bradley.

Alchemy

So in FMA the magic system is called Alchemy, essentially speaking... FMA characters can reconstruct and deconstruct items. Scar is very special, Scar didn't actually learn Alchemy normally but instead had tatoos on him which allow him to deconstruct and reconstruct material without the training. He uses his right arm to deconstruct:

Alchemy has utility, by deconstructing the ground he can create a dust cloud.

Can deconstruct a mass of spikes and consequently creates a dust cloud.

Can do it on people . Deconstructs them

Has enough skill to move his deconstruct to a distance and attack opponents from there.

He can use his other arm to reconstruct things.

Physical Strength

He is superhuman, able to throw a pipe so fast that it impales and then knocks back a grown man a couple of meters. There is not much reason to show off his physical strength except one (revealed during prep).

Tanks this, gets slammed so hard he dents metal.

Now I know these feats are unimpressive. The only reason why I showed them is because of what im gonna do during prep.

Prep and the Battlefield

The battlefield will take place in the same forest area in the OP but with ample Adamantium balls everywhere, the balls are 1.5 metres in diameter. I get to choose battlefield thanks to my perk. The balls are on both sides of the battlefield so I don't get an unfair advantage. You can use them during prep too. Shade has allowed me to do this when I asked him (Check signups thread).

During prep the team will wonder why on earth there are random metal balls around the forest, after investigation Tony with his genius mind will discover the metal is immensely durable if not indestructible. With my decent teamwork perk Scar will use the adamantium balls and his alchemy to coat Tony's armor with Adamantium. Tony will guide Scar so he won't do something stupid like overcoating the armor so that it is frozen like a statue. instead Scar will simply coat every individual piece of the armor separately so the armor will still be able to move with little weaknesses thanks to Adamantium defense.

Scar then coats himself in plate mail made from Adamantium, this is of course done with Tony's help. The armor will not weigh him down since he has superhuman strength, able to throw a metal pipe so fast it knocks someone far back. (And yes, this is the only reason I had a physical strength section for Scar). He was able to tank Gluttony's charge which dent metal with his arms so an adamantium plate armor ain't weighing him down one bit.

The Battle Plan

Scar and Iron man stick together due to Decent Teamwork perk. Ironman scans the battlefield using his thermal optics. Your team is split so they will be easy pickings. Ironman then uses his smart missiles to snipe your team from a distance without being seen or uses his laser to shoot through trees to attack your team. Scar long range attacks your team with his alchemy on the ground or by generating spikes with the adamantium balls littered all over the forest. Scar can even use the adamantium and mold it to create constructs and defense for my team whilst Ironman spams your team down.

You have not proven that your team can fly yet, so Iron Man flies up high and spams missiles downwards, eventually chipping away and destroying your team until Deadpool is left, in which case Tony restrains him and then sends him to space. Or Scar incaps him by locking his body in adamantium. If your team is incapable of flying they will have absolutely no way of doing anything against him since he is in the air. The only thing that hits him is the shield but the Adamantium armor nullifies the very worst of the damage. Tony can use his extensions to shoot down your team from unpredictable angles since the lasers from that weapon can curve.

If Scar gets close (Which he will) your team except Deadpool gets their organs destroyed. This entirely ignores durability since it is based on deconstruction of matter. Scar can even do this to projectiles, possibly even Captain America's shield which I don't recall having matter manipulation resistance.

Counters

mojo will start first

mojo has the following team

Why do you refer to yourself in third person? Is someone else writing the post for you? If so that is kinda unethical lol.

luke cage can tank bullets that go through kevlar https://i.imgur.com/5k5k8R4.jpg

Both my team members have Adamantium armor. This is child's play. During prep Scar uses Alchemy to make both my team member's adamantium armor.

cap has shield that can slice tanks https://i.imgur.com/eJIEiea.jpg

Iron man destroys tanks with much less effort as shown in my scans, He even does it casually. Scar can deconstruct things ignoring durability and has Adamantium weapons thanks to prep. With Adamantium armor the shield isn't going to hurt my team to any respectable extent. both members of my team can actually no-sell the shield and kill Captain America with their weapons. It is also important to note that my team has adamantium covering almost their entire body whilst Captain America only has his shield to defend him which doesn't cover his entire body. Furthermore if he chooses to throw the shield like in his scan he will lose that method of defense and will be open to attack.

deadpool has strong healing factor that he can regrow his brain https://imgur.com/a/X8ivK

He doesn't have the necessary abilities to consistently hurt my team though, so Ironman can simply KO him by carrying him to space

bucky just like cap but uses more firearms than shield

Firearms are doing nothing to Ironman in base form, Firearms are doing nothing to Scar who can construct a shield mid combat against a hypersonic fighter, has dodged bullets. Firearms are not working against adamantium defense.

team strategy

• mojo's team will split up to find ur team
  • mojo's team will use mind link to communicate
  • when mojo's team find ur team. we all chase u down

Splitting to find the team? If you split you are gonna get creamed since your team can't work together. Scar and Ironman overwhelms your team with superior firepower, superior defense, superior tactics, superior hax.

Your team is not gonna win anything here at all.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@shade545 Stupid question, but can Ironman and Scar communicate with each other? Scar speaks Japanese and Ironman speaks English. Because if they cant understand each other I might change my prep before mojo posts.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mojo-verse: Edited my post, fixed some errors and added Ironman feats in Captain Marvel: Prelude.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545 Stupid question, but can Ironman and Scar communicate with each other? Scar speaks Japanese and Ironman speaks English. Because if they cant understand each other I might change my prep before mojo posts.

How does this matter? FMA doesn't even take place in japan.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: It matters because team work during prep is a pain if they do not understand each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: It matters because team work during prep is a pain if they do not understand each other.

I mean of course they can understand eachother. I personally consider the dub the canon version.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: Hey shade mojo is not responding to my pings. Can you ping him please and see if he is busy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just letting you know shade that there are 4 days left until Mojo auto concedes.

mojo-verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tomtheawesome123: mojo's turn

why ur strategy fails

• the forest is too thick for iron man to scan for us
  • when iron man can not find us we can sneak up on u
  • our mind link makes it hard for u to sneak up on us
  • ur adamantium will make ur team hard to move n reduce their mobility
  • u still need to be able to see when covered in armor which leaves open areas
  • we have super senses to prevent u sneaking up on us

why mojo's strategy works

• we are all trained mercenaries with skills n accuracy
  • we are all very fast n much faster than u in ur clunky adamantium armor
  • we have explosives to take u out
  • we can shoot u in the eye holes unless ur armor covers u entirely but then u will be blind
  • bucky can disable iron man or any tech u have using EMP https://imgur.com/a/Xg2rf

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mojo-verse:

Counters to your arguments

You didn't write much so there isn't much to counter

why ur strategy fails

the forest is too thick for iron man to scan for us

Ironman's scanning is good enough to see through a hydra base so I think we should be fine. besides, even if the area was too thick the fact that my team has scanning at all means our chance of finding your team is greater than your team finding mine. Especially with flight

when iron man can not find us we can sneak up on u

Iron man can find you and even if it is too thick to scan my point remains. My team has a greater chance of finding your team than vice versa so we will be the ones doing the sneak attack.

our mind link makes it hard for u to sneak up on us

That is not how mind link works. If none of your team sees mine your team will be sneak attacked all the same. My team is more likely to find you due to flight and scanning than vice versa.

ur adamantium will make ur team hard to move n reduce their mobility

I have already explained why this is not the case. Scar has sufficient physical strength enough that the armor won't slow him down, so does Tony. And the armor as I have explained thoroughly in my prep will be molded so it will be like medieval plate armor if not better where the joints aren't frozen and the armor is segmented into individual plates for freedom of movement.

u still need to be able to see when covered in armor which leaves open areas

Admittedly yes, but the point is even though the armor is not literally perfect it still provides a boost in defense which your team cannot overcome.

First off Ironman's suit can have 0 openings and he would still be able to see due to his sensors which can see through walls and through a hydra base too.

Secondly scar has tiny holes in his armor in his eye area but he can close them if need be like if he gets overwhelmed.

But I think what matters here is that my team can certainly hurt yours easier than your team can hurt mine. And this is by a gargantuan margin.

we have super senses to prevent u sneaking up on us

Citation required. You have never posted evidence of this so it is mute.

why mojo's strategy works

we are all trained mercenaries with skills n accuracy

Can you prove that it is more accurate than Ironman who has auto targeting? And can snipe a shield generator through earth and a building with his smart missiles? Can you prove that your team has more skill than Ironman and Scar (Ironman can analyze fighting styles and auto-counter them with his armor)?

we are all very fast n much faster than u in ur clunky adamantium armor

Its not clunky if you read the prep properly

we have explosives to take u out

You have no proof that those explosives can even scratch Ironman or Scar. Read my post again and look at the scans of Ironman tanking explosions.

we can shoot u in the eye holes unless ur armor covers u entirely but then u will be blind

Ironman won't be blind due to his scans and HUD which can see through walls. You can shoot through Scar but he can dodge bullets so that won't work. Furthermore the point is not about my team having weaknesses.

Sure, you can poke tiny tiny weaknesses in my team... But every team has weaknesses when they are street level. What you should be looking at is the size of my team's weaknesses compared to yours. In which case my weaknesses are not as glaring compared to yours.

Sure, my adamantium armor would have 2 holes for Scar, but none of your team has any amount of adamantium covering them. Captain America has his shield but it doesn't cover his body as much as the armor covers Scar's. So your weakness's are bigger than mine.

bucky can disable iron man or any tech u have using EMP https://imgur.com/a/Xg2rf

It is important to understand how an EMP works

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/nukes-electromagnetic-pulse-electronics-2017-5?r=US&IR=T#:~:text=When%20EMP%20passes%20through%20metal,disrupt%20or%20even%20destroy%20them.

“[T]he radiation can be collected by metallic and other conductors at a distance, just as radio waves are picked up by antennas,” according to an unclassified 1977 report from the Department of Defence and Department of Energy. “The energy from the EMP is received in such a very short time, however, that it produces a strong electric current which could damage the equipment. An equal amount of energy spread over a long period of time, as in conventional radio reception, would have no harmful effect.”

When EMP passes through metal objects like a phone, computer, or radio, they can “catch” this incredibly powerful pulse. This can generate a rogue current of electricity that moves through a modern device’s tiny circuits and can disrupt or even destroy them. Power transmission or telecommunications equipment, meanwhile, can overload from the excess current, spark, and fail for miles around."

The gist of it is that an EMP works by creating electromagnetic waves. When these waves are collected by electronics it produces a surge of electricity in them which fries them. That means resistance to induced electricity will give resistance to EMP.

Iron man's has survived electrical attacks from whiplash.

He does it again when Whiplash was upgraded.

By avengers 1 he had upgraded his suit to ABSORB induced electricity.

So yes, Ironman can survive EMP since the function of an EMP is to induce unwanted electricity within circuitry of electronics causing them to overload and be damaged if not destroyed. Ironman has shown to be able to survive this.

Conclusion

Your team loses and your posts are too short for anyone to pick out how your team could win.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: Hey Shade, can we move on to votes please? I believe enough has been said and @mojo-verse isn't going to put in much effort in his posts haha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545 said:

@tomtheawesome123: He gets DQd

Alright thanks, is it possible if I am matched up with someone who has passed round 1?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: Alright, ping me when another person moves on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: Also, there's a street tier tourney probably coming out tomorrow you can join.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545 said:

@tomtheawesome123: Also, there's a street tier tourney probably coming out tomorrow you can join.

Immediately ping me. Immediately when you post it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545 said:

@tomtheawesome123: It"s someone else's tourney.

Ah, I see. Well if you happen to join that tourney please ping me and reserve me too!