Multi-Media Street Tournament PYP 2.0 (One spot re-opened)

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@chronicplane:

Well Sekiro is a ninja, doesn't have terribly many feats since he's a video game character. He can bullet-time and has some good strength feats, but I wouldn't place him over 1 ton in strength give or take. As for hax, well the biggest thing is probably the mortal blade which is a sword that can bypass healing factors. Other than that he has a prosthetic arm that's loaded with various tools such as a grappling hook, shuriken, poison, an axe, and other stuff. Nothing too unusual or op. Other than that he has only passive physical traits like the ability to see in the dark or breathe underwater.

I gauge him as a 1 since he's just a small smidgen below FOX Deadpool who's a 2.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@the_red_viper: Hmmm, aight sounds fair enough. Sekiro can be a 1 then.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 the_red_viper  Moderator

@chronicplane: can you reserve me Sekiro, Night King and MCU Panther for now?

Might not participate though.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 ashrym  Online

@chronicplane:

DCEU Aquaman - 5

Katana - 3

Morales off - 6

Choose battlefield 4

I don't see Katana on the list but you've seen me rep her, and gave her as a 3 pointer last time, if that works for you.

Jason Todd should be a 3 pointer. ;)

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: can you reserve me Sekiro, Night King and MCU Panther for now?

Might not participate though.

kk.

@ashrym said:

@chronicplane:

DCEU Aquaman - 5

Katana - 3

Morales off - 6

Choose battlefield 4

I don't see Katana on the list but you've seen me rep her, and gave her as a 3 pointer last time, if that works for you.

Jason Todd should be a 3 pointer. ;)

Yeah that should be fine. Tho, just to let ya know don't you even dare think about picking the middle of the Atlantic ocean as your chosen battlefield ;)

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 ashrym  Online
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ashrym  Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@chronicplane: Nevermind. I’ll back out on this. I got to finish a cav and then there one I haven’t started yet.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Aw well, maybe next time. You still wanna down as a reserve tho?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 ashrym  Online

@chronicplane: Here is a good enough team pic and a real battleground if it works for you.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's a coastline on the pacific ocean (Maui). Red is where I would start my opponent's team and blue is where I would start my team. Starting distance looks about 100m.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Chronicplane

@ashrym: bruh, whats with dat low res Aquaman pic lol :D

but nah fr tho, it's okay.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ashrym  Online

@chronicplane: I could probably polish it up. It was just a quick grab of the web.

No Caption Provided

Better?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 the_red_viper  Moderator

@chronicplane: Wait, can 2 people have the same character? I've noticed that 2 participants have FOX Wolverine on their teams.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Sorry but someone else has already taken Fox Wolverine, your gonna have to change him. My bad.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane:

Hey dude, can you add speed equalized as a perk please?

And if can I have Chrollo Lucifer (During fight with Hisoka) as a character request? I can tell you his abilities and stats. You can then pick how many points he is worth or if he is even in the limits.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, they don't exactly have an RT but how much for the Scooby Doo Apocalypse gang including Scrappy Doo.

No Caption Provided

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane:

Hey dude, can you add speed equalized as a perk please?

And if can I have Chrollo Lucifer (During fight with Hisoka) as a character request? I can tell you his abilities and stats. You can then pick how many points he is worth or if he is even in the limits.

Saying no to adding a speed equalized perk, especially this late in the game and Chrollo would be to much for this tourney, the dude Zeno and Silva at the same time and was implied iirc(correct me if i'm wrong, been a while since I've read HxH) he could beat either one individually. Both of which are way above Killua who majority complained in this tourney that he was too much for this and thus was removed (initially prior to that he was a 5 pointer)

Sorry to be a buzzkill lol.

@sazzmi said:

Now, they don't exactly have an RT but how much for the Scooby Doo Apocalypse gang including Scrappy Doo.

Like the whole gang? um okay. Then may i ask what are there stats/abilities/hax like just to give me an idea of what point value they should be.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Nah its fine, not a buzzkill. I dont want to be accused for the 5th time that I am purposely trying to cheese above the limits. I will make do with what I got.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Reserve MCU ironman composite pre IW (5) for me please

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Sekiro would wipe the floor with Fox Deadpool - he should be a 3 IMO.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: I add Edward Elric to my team. Now it is

• Edward (3)
  • MCU ironman (5)

EDIT: Does Edward Elric get both Brotherhood and Manga feats?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Hey Chronic pane, I have decided on my perks

2 extra character points (4) , I pick voldemort (2).

20 min prep anywhere (5)

6 swat agents (1)

EDIT: Also, can a character ask for assistance with prep from his/her verse assuming they have the connections (such as Dumbledore and hogwarts?)

And since I have completed my team. Can I send a photo and then enter the tournament as the 15th member?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 the_red_viper  Moderator
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Can Voldemort get Nagini his pet during the prep anywhere (It will count towards the summon limit)? And other pets?

Can you travel between battlefield and chosen prep verse during prep?

Can you pick the time period of the prep anywhere? (New york city 1986 , September the 11th)

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Chronicplane
@tomtheawesome123 said:

@chronicplane: Hey Chronic pane, I have decided on my perks

2 extra character points (4) , I pick voldemort (2).

20 min prep anywhere (5)

6 swat agents (1)

EDIT: Also, can a character ask for assistance with prep from his/her verse assuming they have the connections (such as Dumbledore and hogwarts?)

And since I have completed my team. Can I send a photo and then enter the tournament as the 15th member?

Yes to both questions.

So then I take it you wanna be put on the main list :)

@tomtheawesome123 said:

@chronicplane: Can Voldemort get Nagini his pet during the prep anywhere (It will count towards the summon limit)? And other pets?

Can you travel between battlefield and chosen prep verse during prep?

Can you pick the time period of the prep anywhere? (New york city 1986 , September the 11th)

So long as you don't exceed the summon limit that should be fine(tho if let's say 10 of your summons were defeated, you could summon another 10 to replenish the ones you lost if your character could do it)

Yes.

Eh sure, if that locations tied to one of your characters and is needed for prep then i have no problems with that.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Lol chronicplane, i just realized that matter manipulation is not allowed.

If Edward Elric cant use alchemy (which is matter manipulation) how is he 3 points?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Lol chronicplane, i just realized that matter manipulation is not allowed.

If Edward Elric cant use alchemy (which is matter manipulation) how is he 3 points?

FMA(and Avatar characters) I'll make an exception for since otherwise they're kinda useless lol, presides there no where near as OP as people like molecule man, takion or crazy stuff like that. They'll be allowed there alchemy so don't worry about that.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: he can block sword strikes from a house-sized ape, is massively FTE in combat speed and is more skilled than a man who had perfected sword fighting down to pretty much an art form. Not to mention the versatility his prosthetic grants him, which boasts a flamethrower, shield and a substitution jutsu amongst other things.

He’d cream FOX Deadpool and he has no business being a 1 when people like Geralt (who Sekiro could also beat) are a 3. Come on, man.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@chronicplane: Yeah, can I switch my team to Grindelwald (2), Dracula Untold (2), the ghost twins (2)

And how much for Imhotep

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/dpp4hz/respect_imhotep_the_mummy_trilogy/

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 the_red_viper  Moderator

@kingcrimson:

Blocking strikes from foes like the Guardian Ape are gameplay mechanics. He can get creamed by a kick from a ministry ninja if you don't hit L1 on time, too. His prosthetic is very versatile but nothing he has is too unusual, yeah he has a flamethrower and a shield and stuff but they're nothing unusual. MCU Hawkeye is also a 1 and is far more versatile with trick arrows. His skill and speed don't surpass FOX Deadpool. At best he would stalemate Wade but I don't see that happening.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 the_red_viper  Moderator

@chronicplane: How much would MCU Ant Man be, if we restricted the use of Giant-Man?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Yeah, can I switch my team to Grindelwald (2), Dracula Untold (2), the ghost twins (2)

And how much for Imhotep

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/dpp4hz/respect_imhotep_the_mummy_trilogy/

Eh idk, i feel like this is too much for the level of this tourney

No Caption Provided

That sandstorm looks like it's dwarfing a mountain lmao or at worst a very large hill which still looks to be too much lol. So sorry but I'm gonna have to say no on that.

@chronicplane: How much would MCU Ant Man be, if we restricted the use of Giant-Man?

With Giant-Man restricted he'd be a 2.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

Any enemy can kill you if you don’t block. Sekiro canonically fought and defeated the Guardian Ape several times and he can block its strikes because he’s physically strong enough to do so.

He has far better skill feats and accolades than Wade does, and he vastly outstrips him in combat speed with techniques like One Mind.

MCU Hawkeye doesn’t have the ninja‘s strength or speed on top of those arrows, and would get smacked in a fight against Sekiro.

Loading Video...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 the_red_viper  Moderator

@kingcrimson: That's the thing though, "canonically beat" doesn't mean "canonically blocked his strikes", at least that's the way I see it and I was never going to argue his strength as more than super-soldier level, and if someone was arguing Sekiro as having Guardian Ape level strength against me I would have argued against that. I view his strength by canon animations and cutscenes like matching it with Ishiin and Genichiro in pre-deathblow animations, or cutting through the Great Serpent's skull. Deadpool has similar level strength feats.

He shouldn't cost more than the likes of CW Slade, CW Arrow, MCU Cap and other level 1's. Suggesting he should be as high on the scale as 616 Deadpool or Cap is ludicrous.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: The sandstorm is big (dwarfing that hill) but its not that strong regular people survive getting hit by it. I don't think it is even like building busting levels. I not sure how high i'd put him he does have that sand and a similar water attack but they can only be done while he has complete concentration and have both been survived by regular humans. I think his more impressive thing is his regeneration which would make him hard to drop.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: If Miyazaki intended for the guardian ape to be too strong for Sekiro to block his strikes, you wouldn’t be able to do it.

That’s still ignoring his far superior combat speed and his skill. He is far better matched against the 616 versions of those characters than the live action versions, and saying it’s ludicrous seems like deflecting to me.

Chronic doesn’t seem to have a problem with it, I was just giving you my two cents.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Never mind on Imhotep. I'll trade the 2 character points for 3 extra perk points. Do the twins count as a single character for perks?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 the_red_viper  Moderator

@kingcrimson: What Miyazaki intended is open to our guesswork. I don't see him as being that strong and was never going to argue him as being such. At best he is a 2 pointer.