User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Current Aizen (fresh out of Muken)

vs.

Itachi

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Itachi can see Aizen.

Reiatsu crush which would make the fight even more realistic has been omitted.

Chakra and Reiatsu nor Reiryoku are not in any way equalized which means no Yata Mirror and no Genjutsu (I'm keeping the fight fair and realistic).

Aizen is no longer confined to his chair and uses Kurohitsugi without an incantation which is notably stronger and also uses Kyoka Suigetsu without his sword as Kyoraku was deceived.

Battlefield:

Shinobi World

Who wins????

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

KS GGWP.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins in sword clash. Itachi is arguably smarter than Aizen, he has thought like Hokage when he was just 7.

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AbramDaAwesome

@andr413: Aizen is smarter than Itachi by a long shot he has set plans spanning hundreds of years that worked out perfectly in his favor, the main reason he lost was because Ichigo pulled a Hail Mary Hax move

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen i mean are u kidding he would over power and outsmart itachi

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is smarter than aizen sorry but itachi can outsmart aizen

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen's reiatsu is virtually unlimited so can spam Hadou and Susanoo can't be maintained forever. Aizen will eventually crush him.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Aizen, this battle was all part of his plan.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato:

aizen has hundreds of years of intellect an experience on itachi

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a massive stomp in aizen favor. Should be locked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen under these conditions

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how the fight would be if Aizen entered Itachi's universe, only difference is Itachi can see him and won't die amongst his presence LOL. I just wanted to see what bullsh!t Naruto fans would pull. At least everyone agrees in the real fight Aizen wins.

@andr413 said:

Itachi wins in sword clash. Itachi is arguably smarter than Aizen, he has thought like Hokage when he was just 7.

This is exactly the type of bullsh!t I was expecting LOL Aizen is calculating and planned events a hundred years in advance that trolled an entire organization of Soul Reapers. Itachi is just a prodigy, he's intelligent but no where close to Aizen's intel. Think of it as Byakuya vs. Aizen... Byakuya is an idiot in comparison to Aizen. Itachi's no different. Itachi definitely has a sword to clash with as well.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen no matter the conditions he far above itachi

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Captain Aizen.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps.

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin kills 'em both.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:
@juzacloud said:

This is how the fight would be if Aizen entered Itachi's universe, only difference is Itachi can see him and won't die amongst his presence LOL. I just wanted to see what bullsh!t Naruto fans would pull. At least everyone agrees in the real fight Aizen wins.

@andr413 said:

This is exactly the type of bullsh!t I was expecting LOL Aizen is calculating and planned events a hundred years in advance that trolled an entire organization of Soul Reapers. Itachi is just a prodigy, he's intelligent but no where close to Aizen's intel. Think of it as Byakuya vs. Aizen... Byakuya is an idiot in comparison to Aizen. Itachi's no different. Itachi definitely has a sword to clash with as well.

To be fair, Itachi manipulated an entire organization as well, and planned events years in advance. Itachi and Aizen had different goals. I agree, overall, based on what is shown, Aizen is smarter, but I think Itachi displayed enough intelligence that for battle purposes, we can call them about equal. I will say this: I can't see Itachi outsmarting Aizen, but I could see it the other way around, however, since it's speculation, just discount intelligence. It really doesn't matter---Aizen can kill Itachi with one strike, and Itachi has nothing to put Aizen down instantly. Even if their speeds were equal and Itachi hit Aizen with amaterasu, Aizen will kill him and dispel the attack. Itachi relies on ninja tactics---stealth and deception, which I don't see working on Aizen. It's like asking a ninja to beat a samurai in the daylight, when the samurai knows exactly where the ninja is (and that he has intent to kill him).

Not trying to disrespect Itachi, but how he planned things in advance? He failed to recover his brother, his plan with the kotoamatsukami failed and he was just lucky to use that in himself after encountering Naruto. The path that he created for his brother went in the other way around and the outcome was the opposite to what he wanted. He never discovered the true objective of Obito after all, or even that he was Obito and not Tobi or Madara.

The most impressive precognitive feat from Itachi is probably him knewing that Tobi would talk to Sasuke after he died, but this was after years working in the Akatsuki, it isn't that impressive. He is intelligent, but not a "godlike strategist", actually, until now, I'm still waiting to someone show me a single battle analysis feat from him that put him above Naruto/Kyuubi for instance... INB4 Kabuto instance...

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Obito>>>Itachi in intelligence.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Obito>>>Itachi in intelligence.

This.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looks like someone wanted Aizen to win.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chair-sama solo's. :D

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Holy Chair would stare at Itachi causing him to be ripped apart from space and time. Get rekt, son!

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate into eternal five senses tangling

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an Aizenstomp, Itachi at full power can't even scratch him, when Yhwach's Reiatsu couldn't even scratch Aizen, he fool Yhwach into smashing an Illusion, and then let himself be used as a pawn to let Ichigo go for a direct hit, since even with KS it was impossible to decive Yhwach.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chair-sama

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen isn't immune to genjutsu. Tsukuyomi to distract, Amaterasu to weaken, Totsuka Blade to seal.

Itachi wins.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#30 higherpower  Moderator

@flashingsabre: Doesn't Aizen have TP resistance? I mean both of them can manipulate illusory senses and such like that so I think that genjutsu/KS/TP attacks are non-factor here

That being said, Itachi needs more feats, which sucks cuz he's dead

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

On topic: Itachi stomps. No answer for Izanagi, which allows him to warp reality, and no answer for Izanami, which traps Aizen in an infinite loop forever.

He also has several other ways to kill him, those are just fail safe's. Not getting past the Totsuka blade

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FlashingSabre

@flashingsabre: Doesn't Aizen have TP resistance? I mean both of them can manipulate illusory senses and such like that so I think that genjutsu/KS/TP attacks are non-factor here

That being said, Itachi needs more feats, which sucks cuz he's dead

He'd have some type of resistance, just by virtue of having the ability himself, but he's never shown TP resistance against others, and his own TP isn't on Itachi's level by feats. His time-sense manipulation, for example. He made Juha lose track of several hours, whereas Itachi made Kakashi, another low-level TP user with demonstrated TP resistance, experience 3 days worth of torture within a few seconds. Itachi has shown better feats, so he'd win in a head to head TP battle. I'm sure Aizen could break out of his TP much faster than most, but he'd still get caught initially. Which gives Itachi time for at least one free hit.

Itachi has all of the feats he needs. Anything not explicitly shown can be very easily scaled off of other characters he's fought. (Combat speed of KCM Naruto, Striking power off of MS Sasuke, Amaterasu's Attack Potency of MS Sasuke.).

Aizen has some advantages, certainly, but Itachi has all the tools he needs to surgically take him down.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@flashingsabre: Izanami gg?

I agree Itachi wins. Saying Aizen stomps is kind of out of the question

Dispray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen curbstomps.

All according to keikaku.

Exodia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Exodia007

Aizen indeed stomps. this is Muken aizen, the supposed strongest version of him, I could argue that even pre-mugen aizen could beat itachi but since this is muken. his KS works simply by you looking at him, even if itachi had genjutsu in this fight the odds of him looking at itachi in the eyes before itachi looks at his body in general is nonexistent.

As for itachi's other abilites well yea aizen isn't getting sealed, he's way faster than itachi and could loop around a susanoo and its sealing sword.

Amaterasu shouldn't really be a bother, itachi needs to look at aizen to even put amaterasu on him and hence looking at aizen at this point means KS gg. But even if he did get hit by it, aizen at this point took his own lvl90 hado at point blank and he didn't suffer any damage nor his chair, aizen most likely can tank some flames that don't go away.

Izanagi is really itachi's only way to even pull off a win but not only is this out of character for itachi to just do right in the start of a match since it takes sight away from one eye but it also takes some time to prepare also. Being honest this fight shouldn't even last that long. By the time itachi plans to pull of his failsafe move he most definitely will be under KS and once that's happening the whole fight will be just aizen trolling itachi while itachi thinks he's actually doing something with his time.

Physical wise aizen would body itachi, muken is supposed to be the strongest version of aizen so that means he's stronger than butterfly aizen and that version was in a small moutain bursting sword clash with dangai ichigo, itachi would need to go susanoo to even do damage on that level.

Smarts wise aizen wins again, itachi is a prodigy that's for sure, but so was hitsugaya and byakuya and they amount to nothing to aizen. Plotting for hundreds of years and having everything going 99.9% according to plan (.01% ex machina ichigo power up nonsense) is wayyyyyy more impressive than a plan to protect the village/sasuke which tbh didn't really even work how itachi wanted.

Stamaina wise aizen has tanks on tanks of reiatsu while every move itachi makes will drain decent amounts of chakra.

And lastly aizen has his chair. Which officially makes it a stomp. Idc if itachi has 2 rinnegans and has 10 other rinnegans implanted into his arm like danzo, chair-sama stops.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!

Chair-Sama Wins

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can’t even destroy Aizen’s chair.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP is very salty.

Monster Aizen can beat Itachi.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base aizen stomps itachi

ShisuiNoMaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps.

Avatar image for grand_master520
Grand_Master520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Grand_Master520
Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By StrongerThanRin

the solo king stomps chair-chan with a single glance lmaooo

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just what we needed, more trolls.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen fondles this emo kid

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Aizen stomps Itachi pretty convincingly.

Aizen_uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen_uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

make it base aizen and we got a fight muken and monster aizen are too much for itachi

Aizen_uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shisuinomaho: wowowowowo chill their buddy you are clearly a naruto wanker like read all the others AIZEN LOLSTOMPS monkey

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is bout to be good.

Inb4 4D gEnJuTsU