MUI Goku vs SSJB Gogeta

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@logiclancer: Geekdom actually breaks it down and further cements my argument.
He goes a lot more in depth with both Gogeta and Goku MUI and Broly and Jiren altogether...
I have dispproved your entire argument.
Enough said.

Goodbye. And please read the manga and watch the anime before you start to debate people.

Loading Video...
syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta destroys him, it doesnt matter how many transformations he unlocks there's no way he can beat the fusion that consists of him and the prince of saiyans multiplied by hundred times in power.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI stomps.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: psh i watched that video and its more like a wank to ultra instinct goku and hating gogeta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYNIVpffoIU

listen to this video. this guy takes it deep

just because seth and the others agree on something doesnt mean there always right.

gogeta blue STOMPS mui goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: You are a bozo.

Gogeta can't touch Goku MUI.
Goku has better speed and power and can dodge any attacks.
Stop giving me no-name YouTubers.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Give me proof from official sources that say that Gogeta Blue can beat Goku Mastered UI.

Mastered Ultra Instinct is a technique used by Angels and Gods.

Jiren literally made Goku enter into an Angel's domain and Broly made Goku and Vegeta surpass a God of Destruction. LOL.

Give me evidence to prove that Gogeta is stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: Prove to me from Toriyama and Toyotaro that Gogeta is stronger than MUI.

MUI is a technique closer to the Angels.
LOL MUI can dodge literally every attacks that Gogeta throws at him and can overpower Gogeta with speed and power alone.

I am waiting for proof to say that Gogeta is stronger than MUI Goku.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: ok nigga heres my proof

first off. it was stated in the V jump of ep 129 that mastered ultra instinct goku MAY have surpassed beerus. it was basically referring to the goku that blitzed jiren in the end of that episode. and beerus even acknowledges him. if you dont believe me, this guide was supervised by AKIRA TORIYAMA. and yet akira toryiama still didnt 100% confirm that mui goku has FULLY surpass beerus.

so you cant say that mui goku is far above beerus.

and also jiren from ep 109-110 DID NOT surpass beerus. thats just brainless. whis did say that he has reached that STATE and perhaps surpassed it. but nowhere in the series was jiren ever compared to beerus. only mui goku has.

and now gogeta blue is someone who UTTERLY SHITSTOMPED a guy who is stated in the fillers to be stronger than a god of destruction. the exact words are in that phrase " Destructive power greater than a god of destruction."

and again thats comparing to beerus. but then the guide says that goku and vegeta are fighting the against STRONGEST. this basically also means jiren as well.

and in the light novels frieza states that " His battle power is magnificent. no one could ever beat him." this is the frieza who also fought and sensed jiren enormous power as well. before you start to complain frieza doesnt know anything about whis and the angels and how strong they really are. he doesnt know that whis is beerus's teacher.

and to keep in mind that this wasnt even near FULL POWER SUPER SAYIAN BROLY.

so its clear that broly is hinted many times that he is the strongest that they have faced so far including jiren. even if you dont wanna believe that you at least have to say that broly is in the same tier as jiren.

and here comes gogeta blue who absolute shitstomped someone that is in jirens tier (lowballing) while mui goku struggled to defeat his opponent. THE PROOF IS BASICALLY RIGHT HERE

YOU ARE BASICALLY DICKRIDING MUI GOKU.

and also when it comes to RAW POWER ALONE gogeta blue is light years greater than mui goku. mui goku will easily get overpowered by gogeta blue

BASE gogeta is FAR stronger than ssb goku. and base to super sayian blue is at least multi millions of times increase in power. forget base to blue. ss3 goku literally was at best a multi solar system to a galaxy buster. and when he went to super sayian god he literally was universal. just saying from being a galaxy buster to a universe buster is AT LEAST more than a 100 billion times increase in power. let alone base to blue

but anyways lets just EXTREMELY LOWBALL and say base to blue is 10 million times increase.

so gogeta blue would AT LEAST be 10 million times stronger than ssb goku. there is no shit way that mui is that powerful. i dont wanna even try to explain of how much of a better fighter gogeta is than goku

AND ALSO WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT YOU SPEAKING SAYING THAT GOGETA CANT HIT MUI GOKU.

IF JIREN CAN HIT MUI GOKU THAN WHY CANT GOGETA??? ESPECIALLY SINCE GOGETA IS A BETTER FIGHTER THAN JIREN.

GOGETA BLUE STOMPS MUI GOKU. LETS SEE YOUR PROOF

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: You are a bozo.

Gogeta can't touch Goku MUI.

Goku has better speed and power and can dodge any attacks.

Stop giving me no-name YouTubers.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

REALLY NIGGA SENDING ALL THIS SHIT VIDEOS WITH ZERO PROOF

REALLY UNREALENTGAMING????????

TF??? I WATCHED ALL THOSE VIDEOS. AND THEY ARE JUST BROLY AND GOGETA HATERS. ESPECIALLY GEEKDOM.

GO WATCH REVOLUSHANE. THE BEST DBS POWERSCALER ON YOUTUBE

JUST BCUZ YOUR FANBOY SETH AGREES ON SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN HE IS ALWAYS CORRECT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: You must be blind and deaf at the same time.

Jiren is said to be stronger than Belmod and Belmod is implied to be stronger than Beerus in both anime and manga.

Try again, you idiot.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen:

@legend531: You must be blind and deaf at the same time.

Jiren is said to be stronger than Belmod and Belmod is implied to be stronger than Beerus in both anime and manga.

Try again, you idiot.

are you actually that retarded???

since when the fuck was belmond was stated to be stronger beerus huhhhhh??????????

beerus is the one who took multiple gods at once. all belmond was doing was just sneak attacking and not fighting face to face like beerus and quitela. and beerus and quitela are the 2 strongest god of destruction.

and tell me bitch when was belmond proof to be stronger than beerus HUHHHH??!!??!?!?

show me proof.

you already lost the argument by just saying this.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: In the anime...

In the anime, he was implied by Whis to be stronger than Beerus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Stop giving me no-name YouTubers, if he was the best Dragon Ball YouTuber then why doesn't he have more than 20K subscribers and most of his videos get less than 5,000 views.

What an idiot you are...

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: In the anime...

In the anime, he was implied by Whis to be stronger than Beerus.

which ep??

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Stop giving me no-name YouTubers, if he was the best Dragon Ball YouTuber then why doesn't he have more than 20K subscribers and most of his videos get less than 5,000 views.

What an idiot you are...

what do you mean no-name youtuber.

did you even watch the video??

the reason he isnt that much recognised is bcuz of you guys following seth and so on.

well whats you problem with having not that subs or views. all is know is that he speaks pure facts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531:

I find it funny how you ignore the fact that Jiren is stated by Whis that he's inside a God of Destruction's domain of power or he has surpassed it just by pushing away a mere spirit bomb with only his eyes and Whis also said that Jiren was nowehere near using his full power. Who was the one that gave both Goku and Vegeta a massive power boost? It. Was. Jiren.

Who was it that gave Omen Ultra Instinct to Goku and pushed him into a corner twice and activated his Omen twice? It was Jiren.

Who was the one that pushed Goku one step closer into an Angel's level of power by getting Goku to use the completed form of Ultra Instinct and Beerus himself has been learning under Whis for millions of years and still can't master it? It. was. Jiren.

LOL why are you using a publisher's statement and movie advertisements and announcements to prove your point when they are saying all that and purposely baiting viewers to make the viewers watch the movie.

You can't just say that Broly is stronger when you know damn well that both Goku and Vegeta never used their Kaioken Blue and Blue Evolved forms.

Give me one feat that Broly did that was comparable to what Jiren did?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: He doesn't speak the truth or facts. They are all his god damn opinions!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: And give me proof that Broly is stronger than Jiren said by Toriyama or Toyotaro themselves or from a trustworthy site that is not advertising the movie.

Saikyo Jump magazines and Toyotaro don't get the full information by Toriyama, they just get rough hints of his sketches of character design and their powers and backstory.

There are things in the Dragon Ball Super manga that are not even Canon, Beerus using Ultra Instinct and battling the other Gods of Destruction is filler, most of the Future Trunks arc and also the God of Destruction arc itself from the manga is directly adapted from the Battle of Gods movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As shown, Jiren is pretty strong in terms of power and raw strength. He was able to easily destroy Beserker Kale in one blast, and push back Goku’s Spirit bomb in SSB. Jiren is also extremely skilled, able to hit Goku even in MUI, and block Hit even with time skip. Finally Jiren is also durable as well. Towards the end, MUI Goku was really raging, and Jiren could barely even land a single hit on Goku (MUI allows the user to evade almost any attack). Almost all his attacks missed, and he was being continuously beat by MUI Goku. This doesn’t demonstrate that Jiren is weaker than MUI Goku, but that MUI Goku had better “skill” as MUI basically prevents the user from getting hit. However, he still remained. Even with MUI, Goku could not so much as to knock him out of bounds. Jiren was durable enough to not get knocked out, even though Goku was consistently attacking Jiren. Even after Goku lost MUI, Jiren was still able to put up a good fight. This right here demonstrates good durability, because unlike Broly, who’s durability only lasted a little while of being continuously hit, by someone of similar power level (Gogeta SSB), Jiren’s durability lasted him through the whole tournament of power. Even ultimately, it was the combined force of Frieza and Goku that knocked Jiren out of bounds, because he did not have the durability to remain. So through this, we know that a current fight with just Goku (access to all forms including UI and MUI) and Jiren, Jiren would still win, because he was skilled enough to actually master his power, so he could use it on command (Some say Goku “tried” to go MUI against Broly but couldn’t), and most importantly, it could last. If Goku went straight to MUI in the beginning, Jiren would indeed start to “lose”, but he would ultimately outlast Goku, as Goku’s body could not hold MUI for long. and once Goku loses MUI, Jiren easily destroys Goku. MUI also doesn’t grant Goku better durability, as he can still get wounded in MUI. Even the occasional hit from Jiren would still hurt Goku by quite a lot. MUI Goku however grants almost perfect skill level. It is very hard to get in a hit on MUI Goku, due to the fact that his body would dodge without thinking.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By MainJP
@chasekilleen said:

There are things in the Dragon Ball Super manga that are not even Canon, Beerus using Ultra Instinct and battling the other Gods of Destruction is filler, most of the Future Trunks arc and also the God of Destruction arc itself from the manga is directly adapted from the Battle of Gods movie.

Dragon Ball doesn't have a specific canon. What you are trying to do is specify between anime canon and manga canon. Dragon Ball Super: Broly goes by movie canon since it mentions Tarble and Blue Evolution plus Blue Kaio-ken doesn't exist.

Try again.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: And the first chapters of the manga of Super goes by movie canon too, what's your point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Canon = when both the anime and manga follows that particular story/scene.

Loading Video...

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: please read this i know its long

Yes i know jiren has increadible raw power and strength as well. But really??? One shoting berserker kale is basically is such a bad feat. wrathful broly>>>>>>>>>>>> berserker kale

And also i know jiren is a skilled fighter but the main argument is about gogeta blue vs mui goku.

And come on now gogeta blue is better skilled fighter than jiren ( goku and vegetas skills combined ) so hitting mui goku wont be that much of a problem.

Also i agree that jiren is also a far skilled fighter than broly as well. But not in terms of raw power, strength and durability.

If you dont wanna agree with it or not. The author if not the ones who works with the author literally says that broly is the strongest that they have ever face. Whats so hard to accept it. Broly has shown very incredible raw power and strength for an example. Getting shot by super sayian god vegeta and didnt get a scratch. And to keep you in mind that this vegeta is FAAAR stronger than the tournament of power vegeta. They literally kept on training and got MASSIVE zenkai boosts and all those stuffs. He was also fighting a wayyy stronger goku ssb in his wrathful base form as well.

And to keep you in mind that at ep 131 BASE goku and final form frieza where able to take on a hidden power jiren.

Before you start arguing that it was a very fatigued jiren. Goku was also HEAVILY fatigued and injured as well. So by this base goku is some portion of jirens power as well. Let alone GOGETA BLUE. just think of how much the massive increase in power that fusion gives you. Just think about kefla.

Kales base is pathetically WEAK AS SHIT. and heres kelfa base completely molly whooping ssg goku.

And yes i explained in my previous explanation that base to god is at least several millions of times increase in power.

Now imagine gogeta with a FAR stronger goku and vegeta with their bases as strong as some potential of jirens power. ( thats what the anime showed in the last ep. Blame the creator)

Gogeta blue far outclasses goku in power and strength.

And also your wrong about brolys durability. It far outclasses jiren.

Broly was not only continuously being hit by gogeta blue ( some one that is far STRONGER than mui goku in strength and power ) but also survived many ki blasts and even a starduct breaker from gogeta as well. Broly has got a far worse beating from gogeta blue rather than jiren being beaten by mui goku. In fact they were literally going toe to toe while broly couldnt even land a single hit when gogeta went blue. Not to mention that gogetas hits was also FAR stronger than mui

They also broke multiple DIMENSIONS while fighting. Before you start arguing that it is a buuhan level feat. then why didnt goku ssg and beerus suppressed break dimesions huhh?? Since ssg goku>>>> buuhan. Same for suppressed.

Also when beerus and champa were fighting in ep 26 ( i think i am wrong but somewhere near those eps ) why didnt they break dimensions huhh?? I know they were about destroy the 6 and 7 universe but breaking MULTIPLE dimensions is a much greater feat than that.

Also if you think about it, all buuhan was only break some clouds and that it. Plus the time when it was stated buuhan broke dimensions was like in 1990-1995 some where around that time. And yes lots of things has been retconned from akira. Like for an example: cell was introduced as “ the birth of a god of destruction” but in super we understand that beerus is the god of destruction of U7.

Not just that but also in the game stickers from dbs, they imply that gogeta blue> broly=mui goku>jiren. And it is from the organizers of akira toriyama

So its clear that the show and the creators wants to tell gogeta blue surpasses mui goku and jiren and etc

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531:

I find it funny how you ignore the fact that Jiren is stated by Whis that he's inside a God of Destruction's domain of power or he has surpassed it just by pushing away a mere spirit bomb with only his eyes and Whis also said that Jiren was nowehere near using his full power. Who was the one that gave both Goku and Vegeta a massive power boost? It. Was. Jiren.

Who was it that gave Omen Ultra Instinct to Goku and pushed him into a corner twice and activated his Omen twice? It was Jiren.

Who was the one that pushed Goku one step closer into an Angel's level of power by getting Goku to use the completed form of Ultra Instinct and Beerus himself has been learning under Whis for millions of years and still can't master it? It. was. Jiren.

LOL why are you using a publisher's statement and movie advertisements and announcements to prove your point when they are saying all that and purposely baiting viewers to make the viewers watch the movie.

You can't just say that Broly is stronger when you know damn well that both Goku and Vegeta never used their Kaioken Blue and Blue Evolved forms.

Give me one feat that Broly did that was comparable to what Jiren did?

i also find it funny of how you didnt pay attention to my explanation.

like literally i know that jiren in ep 110 is in god of destruction tier but it doesnt say beerus. and yes is the strongest one out of all of them. him and quitela are the top strongest. NOT BELMOND

and also i find it really funny how you completely ignored my question saying where has it stated that belmond was the strongest god huhhhhh???

whis was also more impressed with gogeta blue rather than mui goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Do you know any English?

I said it's been implied, not stated. READ THE COMMENTS!!! It says IMPLIED, not STATED!

Loading Video...

Go to 1:00 and you'll see that Whis implied that it's Belmod. we are only talking about anime, NOT THE MANGA!

whis was also more impressed with gogeta blue rather than mui goku.

When did Whis say that he was impressed of Gogeta Blue in the Broly movie? Huh? Give me the exact minutes and second on where Whis says that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: The author never says that Broly was the strongest.

Give me the link and quote on where did Toriyama said that Broly was the strongest? Saikyo Jump does not speak for Akira Toriyama. Toriyama only gives a little bit of information of the Dragon Ball franchise and what he wants to be included. How much of the new Broly movie did Toriyama create? How much percentage was Toriyama included in the new movie?

When Gogeta Blue and Broly had the fight they didn't shatter multiple dimensions.

They only shattered ONE dimension.

Janemba in the Fusion Reborm movie could easily pull something like that, Janemba is a reality warper, he can create and destroy dimensions as he likes and it spans across the afterlife and the living realm. Super Buuhan easily tried to join two dimensions together.

He was opening an entire dimension up in the sky like the Hyper Bolic Time chamber, but it covers the entire Earth.

Also when beerus and champa were fighting in ep 26 ( i think i am wrong but somewhere near those eps ) why didnt they break dimensions huhh??

They nearly destroyed two universes and both Champa and Beerus were not even close to using their full power. The Angels literally stated that if TWO Gods of Destruction were to fight, then the universe will be destroyed. Two universe destruction would mean that all the Gods and mortals living in Universe 6 and 7 would die, like what Zeno did during the T.O.P.

You still cannot give me proof that Broly is stronger than Jiren.

Who was the one that gave both Vegeta and Goku a massive zenkai boost? It was Jiren

Who was the one that pushed one step closer into Angel's strength of domain? It WAS JIREN.

Who was the one that gave Goku and Vegeta new forms and pushed them to grow much, much stronger than before the tournament started? It was JIREN!

Who was the one that dominated both Goku and Vegeta in their strongest SSJ Blue forms when he was lowballing? It was JIREN!

I love how you say that Broly is stronger when Goku and Vegeta NEVER EVER used Blue Evolution or Shinkai and Goku and his SSJ Blue Kaioken!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Racism is prohibited and watch your language (f-bombs). This is a kid-friendly website.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: I have watched the Broly movie 3 times and Whis never said that he was impressed by Gogeta Blue.

Whis was impressed that Goku and Vegeta could both work together when the two fused and when Whis saw Gogeta, he was still in his base form!!

He never saw Gogeta in his Blue form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEVER, I repeat NEVER EVER, EVER did Whis praise at Broly's power and strength in the movie like he did when Jiren was still lowballing in Tournament of Power.

Whis literally stated that: "He is nowhere using his full power...

I daresay... Like a God of Destruction... He is the one that have reached that state or perhaps even surpassed it.

There is a universe where lives a mortal that even a God of Destruction can't defeat.

It appears that rumor is true."

Whis literally said that when all Jiren did was push a fricking Spirit Bomb when he was lowballing and that Spirit Bomb was made from universe 7's energy and Goku was using Kaioken X20 Blue when he threw that Spirit Bomb at Jiren and Jiren was still lowballing and stopped the Spirit Bomb by using his eyes and one hand only and then used two of his hands to push it back to Goku and he was still lowballing!!

Loading Video...

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku and it's not even close don't @ me.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mui shits on this shamelessly fused monkey lol.

Come at me, fanboys.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: The author never says that Broly was the strongest.

Give me the link and quote on where did Toriyama said that Broly was the strongest? Saikyo Jump does not speak for Akira Toriyama. Toriyama only gives a little bit of information of the Dragon Ball franchise and what he wants to be included. How much of the new Broly movie did Toriyama create? How much percentage was Toriyama included in the new movie?

When Gogeta Blue and Broly had the fight they didn't shatter multiple dimensions.

They only shattered ONE dimension.

Janemba in the Fusion Reborm movie could easily pull something like that, Janemba is a reality warper, he can create and destroy dimensions as he likes and it spans across the afterlife and the living realm. Super Buuhan easily tried to join two dimensions together.

He was opening an entire dimension up in the sky like the Hyper Bolic Time chamber, but it covers the entire Earth.

Also when beerus and champa were fighting in ep 26 ( i think i am wrong but somewhere near those eps ) why didnt they break dimensions huhh??

They nearly destroyed two universes and both Champa and Beerus were not even close to using their full power. The Angels literally stated that if TWO Gods of Destruction were to fight, then the universe will be destroyed. Two universe destruction would mean that all the Gods and mortals living in Universe 6 and 7 would die, like what Zeno did during the T.O.P.

You still cannot give me proof that Broly is stronger than Jiren.

Who was the one that gave both Vegeta and Goku a massive zenkai boost? It was Jiren

Who was the one that pushed one step closer into Angel's strength of domain? It WAS JIREN.

Who was the one that gave Goku and Vegeta new forms and pushed them to grow much, much stronger than before the tournament started? It was JIREN!

Who was the one that dominated both Goku and Vegeta in their strongest SSJ Blue forms when he was lowballing? It was JIREN!

I love how you say that Broly is stronger when Goku and Vegeta NEVER EVER used Blue Evolution or Shinkai and Goku and his SSJ Blue Kaioken!

Loading Video...

I can tell you havent watched this video yet.

pause at 12:00 read what it says

start at 13:21 and keep listening carefully till 15:09

pause at 16:45 and read it

start from 16:50 till 17:10

start from 8:07 and keep listening

listen from 16:24 to 16:51 and read whatever is on the video

this will prove all your arguments. I can't be bothered typing this much

or if it doesnt make sense to you then i recommend you watch this whole video

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By legend531

@chasekilleen: nigga!!!

BASE goku broly movie>>top goku ssbkk20 spirit bomb.

you ignorant ass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Stop giving me no name and not famous YouTubers.

Give me a YouTuber's video that has over 100,000 views. Not these videos that barely get 5,000 views.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: No, type it me. Idare you to type all that to me.

I don't watch videos from non famous YouTubers. If this guy was so good why doesn't he have 250,000 subscribers and not a single video he has, has gotten over 100,000 views. Try again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: I am still waiting for proof on Toriyama himself saying that Broly is stronger than Jiren.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: How about give me a much better YouTuber than this?

Stop being a pathetic Broly fan boy.

You have no proof to say that Broly is stronger.

Ultra Instinct is said to be a technique that's used by Angels. And Jiren pushed Goku to use Omen Ultra Instinct twice, when he was lowballing and also forced Goku to Master UItra Instinct and that made Goku surpass Beerus in every way and Goku in Mastered Ultra Instinct form is closer to the Angels, meaning he has surpassed every Gods in the multiverse and on The Angel's level. The universe strongest warriors. Angels. That's how much Jiren pushed Goku. To the point where he's a step closer to Whis and fully surpassed Beerus.

Broly never pushed Goku and Vegeta into their Blue Kaioken or his Blue Evolution, try again, fanboy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger:

you ignorant ass.

Hello, Iron_Tiger, can you please ban him. He keeps using racial slurs and that's incredibly rude and inappropriate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: The video doesn't prove anything. I am waiting for a quote directly from Akira Toriyama and not fan boys.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: How about give me a much better YouTuber than this?

Stop being a pathetic Broly fan boy.

You have no proof to say that Broly is stronger.

Ultra Instinct is said to be a technique that's used by Angels. And Jiren pushed Goku to use Omen Ultra Instinct twice, when he was lowballing and also forced Goku to Master UItra Instinct and that made Goku surpass Beerus in every way and Goku in Mastered Ultra Instinct form is closer to the Angels, meaning he has surpassed every Gods in the multiverse and on The Angel's level. The universe strongest warriors. Angels. That's how much Jiren pushed Goku. To the point where he's a step closer to Whis and fully surpassed Beerus.

Broly never pushed Goku and Vegeta into their Blue Kaioken or his Blue Evolution, try again, fanboy.

i just showed you the video and proof. why are you being ignorant for huhhh??? that guy literally said all the facts you need to know. and he got evidence. and what do you mean a better youtuber. like who?? seth and etc?? seth and geekdom never mentioned this in his topic about gogeta blue vs mui goku. he never brang up all the statements, articles and guides of what this youtuber brang up.

"Goku in Mastered Ultra Instinct form is closer to the Angels, meaning he has surpassed every Gods in the multiverse and on The Angel's level."

ok you are no doubt but a hardcore mui goku fanboy. whis and angels are on a different level from all the other mortals. and mui goku will never one shot beerus like how whis did with less than a single percent.

and also i showed in the video that mui goku MIGHT have surpassed beerus. so it still aint confirm yet let alone comparing it to whis hahahahahahalol

try again mui goku fanboy.

"Broly never pushed Goku and Vegeta into their Blue Kaioken or his Blue Evolution, try again, fanboy"

ok you are the most ignorant person i have ever debated. the video literally says about this argument.

akira didnt have any plan to bring up kaioken and evolution in the dbs show. it was toeis idea. OK! GET THAT!

plus EVEN if they did use kaioken and evolution. broly would just simply adapt. they will just make him more stronger

AND NEVER BRING THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN

and also how am i a broly fanboy???? like literally is something wrong with you??? you are abnormal

and says the guy who thinks mui goku is angel level hahahahaha

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: No, type it me. Idare you to type all that to me.

I don't watch videos from non famous YouTubers. If this guy was so good why doesn't he have 250,000 subscribers and not a single video he has, has gotten over 100,000 views. Try again.

why not??? huh?? why are you ignorant??

i showed you prove.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger:

@legend531 said:

you ignorant ass.

Hello, Iron_Tiger, can you please ban him. He keeps using racial slurs and that's incredibly rude and inappropriate.

i am so sorry. i didnt know you had soft feelings.

well at least pay attention to the fact i said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Give me a video that more than 100,000 views, not no-name YouTubers, like this that has no idea what they are talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Ultra Instinct is a technique used by the Angels and Goku mastered the technique in 3 uses of incomplete Ultra Instinct.

And Jiren pushed Goku mastering the technique it means that Jiren stronger and he pushed Goku that far by lowballing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531:

ok you are no doubt but a hardcore mui goku fanboy. whis and angels are on a different level from all the other mortals. and mui goku will never one shot beerus like how whis did with less than a single percent.

and also i showed in the video that mui goku MIGHT have surpassed beerus. so it still aint confirm yet let alone comparing it to whis hahahahahahalol

Beerus said himself that he MIGHT have surpassed himself and also Beerus hasn't even fully mastered the Ultra Instinct technique and he's been training it for millions of years and Goku mastering it means that Goku has already surpassed Beerus and he's one step closer to Whis and the Angel's level. Don't you understand simple logic?

ok you are the most ignorant person i have ever debated. the video literally says about this argument.

akira didnt have any plan to bring up kaioken and evolution in the dbs show. it was toeis idea. OK! GET THAT!

plus EVEN if they did use kaioken and evolution. broly would just simply adapt. they will just make him more stronger

AND NEVER BRING THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN

and also how am i a broly fanboy???? like literally is something wrong with you??? you are abnormal

and says the guy who thinks mui goku is angel level hahahahaha

How much percentage did Akira Toriyama write the movie and how much input did Toriyama do? Show me how much did Akira put into the new Broly movie? It doesn't matter if Broly would adapt, if Goku and Vegeta were desperate to stop Broly then they would have used everything to defeat Broly, like what they did with Jiren and would have used Blue Evolution and Kaioken Blue. If Broly was such a big threat to the two of them.

I never said MUI Goku was on Angel's level. I said that he one step closer. LOL, do you even know how to read English?

Give me proof on how much % did Toriyama put in the Broly movie?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: If Broly was so strong why didn't Broly awaken Omen Ultra Instinct from Goku?

It's been stated that Ultra Instinct can only be activated when Goku is under extreme stress and pressure and also when he's backed into a corner and only then he can break out of his shell and surpass his limits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: The video you give me is does not count as 100% they are very vague and unclear and they are all theories and also I am looking for a YouTube video that says Broly is stronger than Jiren. that has more than 100,000 views. Not lower than 5,000 views, like the one you sent me.

Also, I am looking for proof from Akira Toriyama and not some no-name YouTubers that don't have any subscribers or views on their YouTuber videos.