MUI Goku vs God Cloth Seiya

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You know it's amisamtch when the same people are constantly posting the same thing ???just accept defeat, just making all of pu look like rabid fanboys repeating the same thing over and over again

They can't even damage titanium armour with their fists and you want to put them against Goku, wait till they can beat naruto characters before you keep running your mouths

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Also, hypnos tanked seiya's pegasus ryusei ken while thanatos couldn't do it.
But maybe it's due to the "The same attack won't work on a saint seiya character if he already experienced it" rule

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Affirm something and do not argue anything and by far the best argument DBS fans have to offer.
Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Zokologue3

@royal_warrior said:

You know it's amisamtch when the same people are constantly posting the same thing ???just accept defeat, just making all of pu look like rabid fanboys repeating the same thing over and over again

They can't even damage titanium armour with their fists and you want to put them against Goku, wait till they can beat naruto characters before you keep running your mouths

Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goku, just so you know that. It's a fact.

Also, the only people who are repeating the same thing are salty dragon ball fans "Agagagaga Hades fears the sun, agagagagag Hades was killed by a staff....etc"

Guayusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

"Prove he didn't get hurt by being tossed in the floor? Because the scan I posted shows strong evidence he did."

You are very eager to put Saint Seiya down aren't you? Based on your comment right here, I can see you reaching and climbing in every episode to find a spec of a Saint Seiya character getting injured, on the ground, or getting defeated and automatically claiming weakness without any care of context. And the only tactic I'm using is logic, your kryptonite.

The only thing your scan shows is Seiya on the ground. That, to many people who haven't watched Saint Seiya, could've meant anything because I'm not seeing the part where he was injured due to only being on the floor.

As I've said before, the one thing you consistently fail in is context. They weren't "simply" thrown on the floor and I don't even know where you got the idea that they were nearly KO'd in that instance when they got up almost immediately after...

As Seiya and Ikki were running up the stairs, Hades unleashed a portion of his power/cosmos from his forehead that blasted them greatly to the point where they were blown many feet away. The durability of the ground is completely irrelevant because as I've said many times before, the point of battles in Saint Seiya is not to purposely cause environmental damage, its to affect the opponents atoms and hit them directly. And considering Hades' cosmos and strength is massively over Thanatos who blitzed 5 Gold Saints at the same time with one attack, it doesn't surprise me and it makes total sense as to why Seiya and Ikki were blown back. Infact, tanking that attack from Hades and another a few minutes after is actually a plus in my book for Seiya's durability. And the Thanatos stuff helps my case even more

Dude, I don't care how strong your boner is for Dragon Ball, at the end of the day no matter how much you dig deep into a territory your 100% ignorant about, you'll always be clueless of what your talking about.

"Not that it's a bad thing but it ain't going to do much against Universal+-level physical characters."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

True, but lets not hope lasers or bullets are brought into the equation. They expose too much of reality.

Goku was off guard but he still won the fight. That's not nearly as bad as Seiya not dodging an attack he knew was coming and then dying. That's what I'm seeing here, this chap got pierced from a few light arrows & then died from a car-level explosion. So much for his MFTL feats.

Loading Video...

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc said:
Affirm something and do not argue anything and by far the best argument DBS fans have to offer.

Calls themselves "debaters"

Go on a debate website

Don't wan't to debate and throw random "Foku winz, yor karakter stendz now shanse", "Boku iz de strongst", "evribodi cnose dat Roku winz, yu ar juste a wanckar"

DBS fans

No Caption Provided

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AldebaranSS

@darkvortex15:

1) Goku was super saiyan blue. So his durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 and yet he was oneshot by a weak laserbeam.

2) Seiya didn't die. This proves that you are throwing random things without knowing anything about ss. He came back later. He is last seen standing next to Athena with a repaired Sagitarius Gold Cloth, who is mourning beacuse of the lives lost to the pallasites. Seiya tells her not to worry, and that he will be there for her.

3) Those laser lights>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything seen in dragon ball

4) A saint seiya punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything seen in dragon ball since it ignores durability

5) DBS punches= rock level. Mountain level at best.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

1) Goku was super saiyan blue. So his durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 and yet he was oneshot by a weak laserbeam.

2) Seiya didn't die. This proves that you are throwing random things without knowing anything about ss. He came back later. He is last seen standing next to Athena with a repaired Sagitarius Gold Cloth, who is mourning beacuse of the lives lost to the pallasites. Seiya tells her not to worry, and that he will be there for her.

3) Those laser lights>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything seen in dragon ball

4) A saint seiya punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything seen in dragon ball since it ignores durability

1 weak later he'll comeback, post the same thing and say "Agagaga you didn't debunk anything"

Guayusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

You call this a debunk? Seiya was out of the fight and technically dead (even if it's temporary death, he lost, he's done). The explosion that killed him didn't even blow up the ground in the arena they were fighting in. Beerus tapped a planet in half with his finger. That's a bigger explosion than anything shown in Saint Seiya-verse. I'm not even saying Goku has to blow him up or kill him, he can just clock Seiya on the jaw for a quick win and tell Seiya's buddies to carry him home. In Saint Seiya verse being able to fly and break rocks with their fists is considered impressive. I actually have that scan right here:

No Caption Provided

The canon trumps all. Saint Seiya canon states the Saints have Iron durability but are still normal people. Being able to break rocks is considered "really amazing" in Saint Seiya. Again, canon. This can be considered weak physicals compared to other verses.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DrunkHC

I already posted a feat of episode g where the golds show a physical feat of rising that put them above physical level star + in that same episode g the golds saint fight against giants in the melee combat.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So on top of a spite flagging campaign against other users you're also throwing out antagonizing insults again?

@majinblackheart

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

"hat's not nearly as bad as Seiya not dodging an attack he knew was coming and then dying. That's what I'm seeing here, this chap got pierced from a few light arrows & then died from a car-level explosion. So much for his MFTL feats."

Predictable as usual. As routine. Fishing on YouTube to find any embarrassing moments of Seiya that can be compared to Goku's? Again without context. Desperate actions will get you nowhere I'm afraid, and it will only drag you further into the ground.

I haven't watched Saint Seiya Omega. And I shouldn't even have to go into this because Saint Seiya Omega isn't even canon. So that alone blows your entire argument to pieces. And that's a compliment in your case because rarely do you even have arguments to present here, but I'll give you your kryptonite, Context. But do you even know who shot Seiya in that instance? Its Saturn, the God of Time. someone who absored Athena's and Pallas cosmos, and he has the ability to stop time as well as having Atom Destruction. So considering this guy is stronger than Athena, who was around the same level as Hades, who blitzed the God Saints, you'd think it make perfect since that Seiya would be hit by Saturn. And this is the same Saturn that destroyed Koga's Pegasus Omega Cloth...so yeah. Again, I don't know the full context of that fight, because I haven't watched Omega. But since you didn't as well, your still fodder in my eyes as a debater. Seiya was hit by Steel Bolt Arrow, and Saturn was already MFTL, possibly matching or being above Seiya in that instance because of his status and cosmo absorption, so nothing was really embarrassing about that scene...

and how are you going to say thats worse than Goku being shot by a generic laser? To the point where he needed a sense bean to get back up or else he would've died? But hey since your desperate as always to even going as far to reaching non-canon territory! LETS GO TO DRAGON BALL! REMEMBER DA PART WHERE GOKU BLOCKED A BULLET WITH NO TROUB-..oh wait..:

No Caption Provided

Guayusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Guayusa

@darkvortex15:

"hat's not nearly as bad as Seiya not dodging an attack he knew was coming and then dying. That's what I'm seeing here, this chap got pierced from a few light arrows & then died from a car-level explosion. So much for his MFTL feats."

Predictable as usual. As routine. Fishing on YouTube to find any embarrassing moments of Seiya that can be compared to Goku's? Again without context. Desperate actions will get you nowhere I'm afraid, and it will only drag you further into the ground.

I haven't watched Saint Seiya Omega. And I shouldn't even have to go into this because Saint Seiya Omega isn't even canon. So that alone blows your entire argument to pieces. And that's a compliment in your case because rarely do you even have arguments to present here, but I'll give you your kryptonite, Context. But do you even know who shot Seiya in that instance? Its Saturn, the God of Time. someone who absored Athena's and Pallas cosmos, and he has the ability to stop time as well as having Atom Destruction. So considering this guy is stronger than Athena, who was around the same level as Hades, who blitzed the God Saints, you'd think it make perfect since that Seiya would be hit by Saturn. And this is the same Saturn that destroyed Koga's Pegasus Omega Cloth...so yeah. Again, I don't know the full context of that fight, because I haven't watched Omega. But since you didn't as well, your still fodder in my eyes as a debater. Seiya was hit by Steel Bolt Arrow, and Saturn was already MFTL, possibly matching or being above Seiya in that instance because of his status and cosmo absorption, so nothing was really embarrassing about that scene...

and how are you going to say thats worse than Goku being shot by a generic laser? To the point where he needed a sense bean to get back up or else he would've died? But hey since your desperate as always to even going as far to reaching non-canon territory! LETS GO TO DRAGON BALL! REMEMBER DA PART WHERE GOKU BLOCKED A BULLET WITH NO TROUB-..oh wait..:

No Caption Provided

No need to get mad, Goku has had better durability than Seiya for decades.

No Caption Provided

Can you show a decent durability feat for Seiya? I've shown him partially KOed from a flight or two of steps and dying to a car-level explosion. You can say it's not canon, but the canon I have shown states they have Iron-level durability and can break rocks with their fist. That's not enough to prove they can take even one hit from the big boys in Dragonball Z let alone Super.

Avatar image for planetbuster012
PlanetBuster012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior said:

Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goku, just so you know that. It's a fact.

Also, the only people who are repeating the same thing are salty dragon ball fans "Agagagaga Hades fears the sun, agagagagag Hades was killed by a staff....etc"

Naruto is superior to Goku and it's a fact? do you have any supporters or evidence for this so called "fact"?

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: Saturn is far more powerful than Hades, Seiya omega cloth, and more powerful than Seiya god cloth.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyajin has stamina and physical resistance well below Seiya.

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By AldebaranSS

@darkvortex15:

1) He didn't die, stop repeating that. He just leave the place to the young saints because they possess the omega. He was trying to give them a lesson. Can't you tell that by the speech he gave them or are you just trolling?

2) The explosion was supposed to destroy seiya from the inside.

3)Galan was explaining the concept of a saint of lithos who had no idea what a saint

4) Goku was hurt by a rock "But it's non canon". No, the anime is canon according to toriyama.

5) A needle can pierce goku's skin (Frost and doctors) and goku is afraid of needles.

Guayusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

1) He didn't die, stop repeating that. He just leave the place to the young saints because they possess the omega. He was trying to give them a lesson. Can't you tell that by the speech he gave them or are you just trolling?

3)Galan was explaining the concept of a saint of lithos who had no idea what a saint

4) Goku was hurt by a rock "But it's non canon". No, the anime is canon according to toriyama.

You can't have it both ways. You claim he was destroyed from the inside but didn't die. I don't care if he goes to Saint heaven or gets revived, he was off the battlefield because he was destroyed & defeated by a car-level explosion. Goku doesn't need to destroy his soul to win this, he just has to KO him. Where are Seiya's physical feats & durability? Goku in Ultra Instinct will pound him into puddy before Seiya even gets time to think about giving heroic speeches and I doubt Goku will want to listen to them.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Subaru is not weak.
AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By AldebaranSS
@darkvortex15 said:
@aldebaranss said:

@darkvortex15:

You can't have it both ways. You claim he was destroyed from the inside but didn't die. I don't care if he goes to Saint heaven or gets revived, he was off the battlefield because he was destroyed & defeated by a car-level explosion. Goku doesn't need to destroy his soul to win this, he just has to KO him. Where are Seiya's physical feats & durability? Goku in Ultra Instinct will pound him into puddy before Seiya even gets time to think about giving heroic speeches and I doubt Goku will want to listen to them.

You clearly saw him exploding like the rest of us? So he has regen power, we should add this in the vsbattle wiki thread :) :) :) :) :) :) +1 point for Seiya :) :) :) :)

Goku pound him? He's only supersonic as proved earlier.

Rock> Goku

Needle> Goku

Laser Beam> Goku.

MFTL+>Subsonic= Goku

I noticed that you avoids responding to arguments against goku, you just chose to ignore them and attack saint seiya.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

"No need to get mad, Goku has had better durability than Seiya for decades."

No Caption Provided

And you didn't refute any of the other things I said and automatically said Goku had better durability feats. Damn...sore loser much? I feel like I'm Lelouche from Code Geass and I'm constantly correctly guessing your next move because your ignorance and debating failiures is a see-through man.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Seiya, ever since the Sanctuary Saga days, was resisting and overpowering Galaxian Explosion, an attack that can destroy numerous galaxies, that operate on an atomic, soul, and mental level. Saga even used it to erase incorporeal entities, which is about on the same level as Hakai. And Seiya, not only withstood it but used his signature attack to overpower a Galactic level attack, giving him points on attack power and durability, that completely shits all over Namek Saga Goku. Its fun beating you constantly in these discussions man, your really not even putting up a good challenge! And Seiya even did this in just his bronze cloth! We can't for the life of us see Base Goku perform any Multi-Planetary or higher feat without transforming, making this even more easy for Seiya because he's already septillion times the speed of light in base form.

No Caption Provided

As for Universal durability, Gold Seiya and the rest of the gang tanked Thanatos' Greatest Providence attack, which has more power than Athena's Exclamation, a blast thats equal to the big bang. And it broke the Gold Cloths. Making Seiya Universal++ in durability.

I figure I should stop here because I already made my point, and you lost from the moment you opened your mouth on Saint Seiya, a series in which you wish you knew 10% of. Ta-ta Baltoro.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By DrunkHC

Want to compare the of a tanquer like Seiya, with a glass cannon like the Goku.

These salty DBS fans are even masochists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc:

"These salty DBS fans are even masochists"

Its even more hilarious when their own posted scans debunk their arguments! Their bullshit is so light work to the point where we don't even need to say anything XD.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By DrunkHC
Loading Video...

Seiya tanquer!!

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By AldebaranSS

1- How normal fans debates:

Thread: Superman vs Goku

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm can somebody post feats for this goku-guy?"

Compare the feats

"After analyzing the feats of the said goku, i don't see how he can beat superman because...."

2- How dragon ball fans debates:

Thread: Sailor moon vs Goku

"Goku stomps"

See a lot of users posting "Sailormoon wins because of:...."

Go search on google: "Sailor moon weakness", "Sailor moon wanks", "Sailor moon debunks".

Ignore the feats and memorize the weaknesses

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DrunkHC
Loading Video...

Using the omega to try to demean to the resistance of the Seiya was a big mistake, it is perceived that we are giving you with amateurs

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: looool keep dreaming about this spite flagging thing that is not existent your going crazy, go keep crying to the mods, I'm doing nothing wrong and your worse than in every thread by no one goes crying to the mods on you

@majinblackheart: this user won't stop following me around, says I've got some Spite flagging campaign against him which isn't rude, your Amos you'll be able to see and he throws insults all the time, I think he needs a word

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By AldebaranSS

@drunkhc said:

Using the omega to try to demean to the resistance of the Seiya was a big mistake, it is perceived that we are giving you with amateurs

Omg, they gives us the stick so we can beat them with it. Lol

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#130 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@masterskywalker:

@majinblackheart: this user won't stop following me around, says I've got some Spite flagging campaign against him which isn't rude, your Amos you'll be able to see and he throws insults all the time, I think he needs a word

Can you please rephrase this.

In the meantime, I think it's best you two don't interact, directly or indirectly.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both of these fan bases are cancerous. You got the butthurt fanboys fighting over fictional characters. Difference is how they are written in battle. Because Toriyama could easily just make Goku more stronger against Saint Seiya characters. Goku will always breaks his limits against any character he faces. Plus stop with feats bs that somehow first form Frieza can put damage a his final form and SSJ Goku. That's why power scaling exist for reason. Plus DB fans should understand that top strongest Saint Seiya characters are overpower as hell. Unless we get better feats or intelligent statements from top tiers characters, mostly angels and Grand Priest are multi universal at best, since Whis one shot a being capable to destroy a universe.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most boring character wins

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the Goku lowballing

Goku in MUI casually speedblitzed someone with universe+++ durability.

Caught and nullified a universe+++ blast casually.

Has instant reaction time

Is mftl++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Casually stood up in a black hole in his base form which is millions of times weaker than current MUI Goku

Can move through stopped time in a form hundreds of times weaker than current MUI Goku

Almost busted a universe in a form hundreds if not thousands of times weaker than current MUI Goku

All signs point to Goku being someone with multi universe DC and durability, who is quadrillions tines faster than light, with instant reaction time, can move in stopped time

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6
deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ELHermanoSSJ5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people bringing Goku' laser low showing when it was clearly stated that when he is off guard he doesn't uses ki as a barrier

Mastered Ultra Instinct completely eliminated that problem,and speed means nothing to MUI

Also Hades was extremely afraid of the Sun and got thrown into a wall and died....Now scale Seiya from that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman:

"Difference is how they are written in battle. Because Toriyama could easily just make Goku more stronger against Saint Seiya characters. Goku will always breaks his limits against any character he faces."

The only part I'm responding to because you seem neutral on this. Kurumada can also easily make (In which he already did) Seiya stronger than any Draogn Ball character. Seiya also breaks limits via miracles, and also can maintain that miracle to add to his pre-existing power. Their both two sides of the same coin in this concept so Goku doesn't have anything truly over Seiya in terms of hax.

Guayusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Guayusa

@elhermanossj5 said:

Lol at people bringing Goku' laser low showing when it was clearly stated that when he is off guard he doesn't uses ki as a barrier

Mastered Ultra Instinct completely eliminated that problem,and speed means nothing to MUI

Also Hades was extremely afraid of the Sun and got thrown into a wall and died....Now scale Seiya from that

Agreed. All the relevant scans of this are up now also. If we want to use scaling, we end up with this: The Sun > Man who wounded Hades flesh > Hades >>> Seiya.

Almost forgot the best one:

No Caption Provided

Power of the Sun stated on panel to be a threat to the strongest Saint Seiya character. The sunlight takes him out a few pages later. I reckon any Dragonball character star-level or above can wreck Seiya since he struggled against Hades's weak physical attacks.

ELHermanoSSJ5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933:Some Greek mythology boy can't compare to true representation of a warrior that breaks his limit...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elhermanossj5:

"Some Greek mythology boy can't compare to true representation of a warrior that breaks his limit..."

I smell so much bias out of this comment. What relevance is there from mentioning that the concept of powers and abilities in Saint Seiya comes from Greek Mythology? How about coming up with a reasonable argument for Goku instead of bashing on Seiya for shit that doesn't matter.

ELHermanoSSJ5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jman88933: I gave the argument---speed means nothing to MUI Goku and look the guy above that proved how weak these characters are....

Guayusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya has poor showings against small energy blasts. For example, above lightning blast didn't even knock down a tree but had him out of commission.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elhermanossj5:

"I gave the argument-"

Nope. But I am waiting for the argument.

"speed means nothing to MUI Goku"

I love how people are trying to say Saint Seiya is all about hype. But we have dudes like you, trying to say Goku is incapable of being hit with the right amount of speed. Thats 100% proof that you don't know what your talking about on both ends. As we've seen Kefla being able to scratch UI Goku with her attacks, and in previews of 130, Jiren powers up and was looking to compete fine with MUI Goku. Its all about the difference in speed, power, and skill. All 3 aspects that Seiya vastly excels in.

"and look the guy above that proved how weak these characters are...."

So let me get this straight, your going to listen to Baltoro of all people, who uses the same claims that were debunked several times in other posts. (Including the one above. Because he misses the full context of that Manga chapter of Lost Canvas, which isn't considered canon by the majority of Saint Seiya fans.) You're going to do that am I correct?

But your going to ignore the countless posts detailing Hades' true strength, feats, abilities, and speed, am I correct? Such double standard logic.

Look dude, you don't need to be at the desperate level of Baltoro, he soiled his reputation and literally almost the entire anime community on Comic Vine doesn't take him seriously. Its fine if you don't agree that Seiya will beat Goku, but don't sink to his ways. This is genuine advice man. You can be better than that,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex15:

"Seiya has poor showings against small energy blasts. For example, above lightning blast didn't even knock down a tree but had him out of commission."

Wow, your such a sad, desperate man, that its not even funny anymore. Like, are you genuinely at loss at better things to do with your day besides running your own name further into the dirt?

That is Seiya from before the Sanctuary Saga even began. Before he awakened his 7th Sense. In that case, lets use Saiyan Saga Goku, when he got his ass beat by one punch from Raditz. Your confirmed a troll at this point. AND AGAIN YOU DENSE LITTLE BOY,

YOUR OWN SCAN DEBUNKS YOU

That attack wasn't "small energy blast". Your so ignorant, that your own scans are giving you the middle finger. That was Gold Saint Aiolia's "Lightning Bolt". It swiftly impacts the opponent in a powerful blast depending on the cosmo, with the force of lightning. And again, environmental damage is 100% irrelevant because Aiolia or any Saint's intentions is not to damage the area around them. All attacks are focused at the atomic level to where it only affects the opponents atoms and nothing else barring the Astral Plane. You're getting more pathetic each and every single time as you type in

"Saint Seiya debunked." or "Saint Seiya characters die or get hurt" "Seiya loses"

On google, on YouTube, or where you go, but at the end of the day, your not smart enough to be in debates. Thats the sad truth,

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinblackheart: sorry, some of my keys are broke so I have to rely on spell correct

He's saying I've got a "spite flagging campaign" going on against him and Thedarkpaladin which I have not and has been spamming into tons of threads baiting me, calling me out etc etc

I haven't flagged either him or his friends and they've non stop been telling this to dozens of users to try rationalise that his temp bans and flag bans are from a conspiracy and not just his general attitude towards others on the vine

I don't ever tag him but I get lots of notifactions from him and also tons of insults and harassment

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ElderElijah190

@joviolma:

(He most of the battle was too cocky and thinking that the Saints are nothing but insects, the 8th sense is the most high cosmo level,)

Okay,but let's not forget that seiya had the 8th sense way back when he was earlier having trouble brawling celestial interval star acheron charon who is a low tier spectre at that time till later when he maneovered his victory as a result of the same attack charon used on him not working twice. Same could be said for balron rene who was taking him on alongside shun. It also explained by genbu that average humans clock 8th sense some moments b4 death. What really elevated their Cosmo as well as there cloth there was the blood of athena that was sprinkled on their cloth by shion.

(so they are obviously very (fast, and Thanatos was distracted by Seiya because he scratch his fingers so he was only thinking in torturing Seiya and his sister and forgot about the others, but this don't change the fact that he was able to target seiya, even though that Seiya was using his wings to escape from him, that was the same wings which Seiya use for cross the Hyperdimension.)

What am saying is thanatos reaction speed is not so high end once again like his tk speed. Seiya speedblitzed him with bronze cloth to some extent by sprouting his wings even though he earlier had his eyes on him and wasn't distracted. This confirms his combat speed isn't as high end as his tk. I mean,he could cross the super dimension and hell in few seconds to land an attack on earth but found it hard to keep track of seiya who crossed the higher/super dimension in minutes despite his tk being high end than the speed feat depicted by seiya earlier. In summary,his combat speed is not impressive compared to his tk.

(How there is no speed feat there ? Golden saints far surpass the speed of light according to Shura, Shura was able to surpass the initial expansion of the universe by burning his cosmos, and the saints at that time had the 8th sense which is the strongest kind of cosmo(after 9th) so they are massively faster than they bronze cloths.)

First of all,there was no speed feat there to weigh his reaction combat speed once again. Like i said earlier,they were having a conversation at that time with seiya and the rest,completely open when he destroyed their clothes. There was no retaliation there. And to be fair,beerus and goku sent shockwaves across the universe to dimensional planes in seconds and let's not forget beerus reacted and nullified a universal explosion. MUI goku reaction via combat wise should be more high end better than beerus feats combat wise in reaction and also on a significant high end level and he also uses energy nulification. His squashed a universal+ scaling energy blast with a finger. Btw,they don't need a miracle to maneouver this.

(He don't lost his track, he just don't see them as a threat,)

His not seeing them as a threat and toying with them by not killing them doesn't explain why his reaction speed was so poor compared to his tk.

(he is fast as hell to be honest, even Seiya using his wings to escape from Thanatos was easily target by him, that is the same wings which Seiya used to cross the HPD,

and yet Thanatos was able to target him and destroy the wings, so he is obviously fast. )

Pretty sure i addressed this earlier already and seiya succeeded in speedblitzing thanatos to some extent there.

(And Ikki is extremely fast, actually he is the strongest of the Bronze cloths, he was able to kill Aiacos which easily beat a Golden Saint like Kanon who was said to be strong as his brother Saga,)

He crossed the super dimension within the space of the time it took the rest of the bronzes like seiya,shiryu,shun and hyoga to cross the super dimension also. It was never stated he crossed it faster and how is he the strongest bronze saint? I really doubt that. Seiya could overpower saga earlier. Also,canon was being ganged up on before ikki appeared and took out one.

(he Ikki is like Golden Saint tier to be honest,)

They were all gold knight tier way back at the war of the 12 palaces.

(add 8th in this and you will see why he was able to blitz Thanatos, )

Well,i addressed thanatos combat speed as not so great with above posts i mean,he already lost track of bronze cloth seiya sprouting out wings earlier and he also got speedblitzed to some extent before gaining his ground further. To be fair also,Athena's blood was what gave birth to their god cloth which he used to speedblitz thanatos.

(Shura by burning his cosmos can surpass the speed of the initial expansion )

Its an impressive feat and i admit it.

(Don't get it, so you think that Hypnos is in the same power as Thanatos ? He was able to overpowered Hyoga's attack which should be comparable to Seiya's attack which easily destroy Thanatos.)

You mean shuns attack? Lets see,he was able to overpower shuns attack because he stated himself that he wasn't as reckless as thanatos. He never stated he could overpower that attack because he was stronger than than thanatos.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Seyia.

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya has poor showings against small energy blasts. For example, above lightning blast didn't even knock down a tree but had him out of commission.

Lol, it's like saying Roshi kamehameha= Goku ssb Kaioken x 20 kamehameha.

Find a good argument will ya.

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the Goku lowballing

Goku in MUI casually speedblitzed someone with universe+++ durability.

Caught and nullified a universe+++ blast casually.

Has instant reaction time

Is mftl++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Casually stood up in a black hole in his base form which is millions of times weaker than current MUI Goku

Can move through stopped time in a form hundreds of times weaker than current MUI Goku

Almost busted a universe in a form hundreds if not thousands of times weaker than current MUI Goku

All signs point to Goku being someone with multi universe DC and durability, who is quadrillions tines faster than light, with instant reaction time, can move in stopped time

Why does every single sentence of yours starts with "Lol, the goku lowballing"? Nobody is lowballing goku.

-Jiren is not universe++++ durability. You have to prove it. In thas case Seiya is Multiverse++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ durability

-Goku never nullified a universe +++ Blast. Also the dragon ball universe is canonically only 2 million km long

-Goku is subsonic, scalling from Dyspo

-It wasn't black hole, just because the attack is called black hole, it doesn't imply that it's a black hole, i that case the big bang attack is a real big bang. If you knew what is a black you wouldn't bring that.

-No, He didn't move while time was stopped, according to whis, in order to overpower hit's timeskip is to have a ki equal bigger than his.

-Never "Almost" busted a universe. According to the kaioshin, both goku and beerus were going to die, you know? The guy who said "OMG the universe is gonna crumble"

-Goku was hurt by a weak laser beam; a needle pierced his skin (frost and doctors); he was hurt by a rock thrown at him by krilin; A bullet made him bleed. But let me guess "The needle is universal+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By DrunkHC

Pseudo DBS "neutral" fans and saltyn fans you've already lost no one takes them seriously. I can refute all the gifs easily, just not worth the effort.
DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By DrunkHC

Goku overcomes his limits when he wants ???? a lie told several times, does not become true, remains a lie.