This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Godknow (12 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Who would win?

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
#2 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by KanyeCosby (7176 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye solos

#4 Posted by stumerica (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@godknow: Hate to tell you this, but DBZ vs. Comics are banned here, though why is beyond me.

OT: He should curbstomp the team pictured.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#5 Edited by RedHood_JayTodd (1714 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#6 Posted by FangDaNerd (1633 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow solos him and his verse.

#7 Posted by CaoCao (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

DB vs Marvel are banned on CV.

The reason is that even fodder from Marvel could stomps Goku.

#8 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is multiversal. The Ig won’t work on him and he currently would solo Toaa. This is 100% not a bait. Anyone who wants to know why tag and message me.

#9 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#10 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: a Seriously, when she spoke, “no more mutant”, she can’t even wipe out all mutants on Earth.

So if She can’t even wipe out a race why do you think she can wipe a time-transcending, high hyperversal Godlike alien?

#11 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: She wiped out the mutants from omniverse*

What is this fodder gonna do to outerversal Scarlet Witch?

#12 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: Well she didn’t. She didn’t even wipe all of them from Earth. She warped souls accross the omniverse though but it still wasn’t clearified what happened during house of M.

But her quantifiable reality warping feat doesn’t come close to being universal at all.

You can call her universe and multiversal but she is no where near Goku. And Goku is outerversal considering he can survive in an erased time.

#13 Posted by PanzerX (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao this thread should be fun.

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (20154 posts) - - Show Bio

lol captain universe solos

#15 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcon releases those falcon thingy, so if Goku doesn't have durability specifically for that then falcon solos

#16 Posted by Eobard21 (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao

#17 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: What? There were like 5 instances where it was stated that her spell affected "everything there is". All creation. The omniverse. Hell, there's a scan where mutants were wiped from alternate futures, so...

But her quantifiable reality warping feat doesn’t come close to being universal at all.

Lol.

You can call her universe and multiversal but she is no where near Goku. And Goku is outerversal considering he can survive in an erased time.

Tbh a better match for her would be Zeno.

#18 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: They were because the current versions who are living in the main timeline which will lead to the exitence of the mutants in the future were wiped out... That was how alternative timeline work. It just stated. There was no proof she did it. It was just hype. She wasn’t even successful in destroy whole mutants on Earth.

Yes I spoke the truth.

No Goku would slaughter her and Toaa, because currently he is not omnipotent and can’t even fix universal issue.

#19 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Do you realize timeline is basically one universe? And if they're wiped from more than one timeline, she's definitely above universal.

No Goku would slaughter her and Toaa, because currently he is not omnipotent and can’t even fix universal issue.

Lmao, for a second I thought you were serious about your arguments, but now you're just trolling.

Anyway, @jedixman@rogueshadow Requesting lock for obvious reasons.

#21 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: No. There are many timelines in one universe. Look at King Thanos story. Nope lol. Timelines are possibilities. If you destroy the current world then in the future the Earth wouldn’t be there.

Nope. I am not trolling. I am serious. Toaa couldn’t even take care of Thanos.

#22 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Timelines are 4th dimensional constructs. The universes are the same. It's pretty simple, but either way, your argument would fail, since the spell reached Otherworlds, which is a realm, completely beyond universes and dimensions, so yeah...

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#23 Edited by panda_emperorix (3830 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku blitzes and statues all of them

#24 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: Yes I agree timeline is a 4th dimensional construct because time is a 4 d object but it doesn’t mean all 4b objects are the same thing. The universe is infinite 4D by timeline is much more limited. And as I said earlier, she just had to nullify the cause, which only means if she wiped out their current versions their futureselves won’t exit. That is unquantifiable.

Goku stomped Jiren who already transcended time when he wasn’t even trying to fight. How can you say anything about time matter to him? Goku is a causal hyperversal entity.

The fact that he could still float around the time stream that Zeno wiped out proved that he is outerversal.

#25 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol krillin alone can stomp all of them

#26 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: You just proved my point. She is very well above universal, thanks for proving that. Even if she only affected 2 timelines, it's above universal. She affected INFINITE number of them. She's above Goku, even at his strongest, It's not even a contest tbh.

Goku stomped Jiren who transcends time when he wasn’t even trying to fight. How can you say anything about time matter to him? Goku is a causal hyperversal entity.

Lmfao. Jiren is universal+ to multi-universal, at best. Dimensions work differently in verses, and Jiren doesn't transcend time like Mxy or Living Tribunal do in DC/Marvel respectively. And let's not forget Goku was hurt by a laser and a bullet, so Black Widow can probably take him out. No need for Wanda.

#27 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Hawkeye or Black Widow are enough to destroy Goku. He's laser to bullet level, both of them should be above that. No need to bring Wanda or Strange, to stomp him effortlessly.

#29 Posted by Supermanthor (20154 posts) - - Show Bio

roflmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd84442422ba
#30 Posted by deactivated-5cd84442422ba (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda or strange solo bruh

#31 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#32 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: —__— How does that even add up to your case? I just said it is at 4th dimesion just like neutral universe, not like timeline is exactly the same as universes lmao. You are misinterpreting my post. The thing is, wiping timelines was just a side effect. I explained this earlier. She couldn’t clean mutants on Earth. In fact, Goku stomped the guy who can transcend time with no effort so he owuld be infinitely above 4 D which would make him 5D at very least. That is not to mention the fact that he >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zamasu who was 6D.

Yes he did. Didn’t you see his performance against Hit? That was before he even confronted Jiren.

Jiren is not just multi universal. Jiren is above Hypervsal tier since multivere buster like Beerus shits his pants when saw him.

#33 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Just honestly stop, it's not fun anymore. You said Goku can beat TOAA, which is just trolling lmao. Wanda solos. Strange solos. The Avengers stomp the fodder.

#35 Posted by KnightHunter (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos everyone here

#36 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: It is not fun. I am speaking the truth. Dude. You can read Infinity Conflict and you will found that current Toaa is fodder. He had trouble with multi-dimensional issue.

No they don’t. Goku fodderizes all of them even if he can’t beat Toaa, whom he likely wouldn’t have problem with.

#37 Posted by deactivated-5cd84442422ba (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Your dumb bruh, you say Gokuy > toaa bruh

#38 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyhand: I did say Goku > Toaa but that doesn’t make me dumb.

#39 Posted by DevoidRuby (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku does to the Avengers what I would do to an ant.

#40 Edited by deactivated-5cd84442422ba (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Yeah it really does bruh, your retarded bruh

#41 Posted by cromulor (2377 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: Goku hasn’t been hurt by a bullet since he was 12 years old. If you’re talking about the scene in Super where the bullet exploded against his hand, there’s no evidence that it hurt him. Goku never reacted with pain at any point.

As for the laser, that’s the same alien tech that we’ve seen blow up spaceships, houses, and landforms. In the canon version of those events, it pierced a completely off guard Base Goku’s skin. If he had even been using 1% of his ki, it would’ve either been deflected or he would’ve just tanked it.

#42 Posted by Soratoumiga (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor: Me saying that was more of a reminder that Goku is not on TOAA's durability level as the user above stated.

#43 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@emptyhand: Hahaha you are a comic book tard I see.

#44 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor: Me saying that was more of a reminder that Goku is not on TOAA's durability level as the user above stated.

Please explain this if you think Goku can’t contend with current Toaa.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

#45 Posted by deactivated-5cd84442422ba (32 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by jonjizz (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

they're not touching him in SSJ let alone MUI !!!

#47 Posted by MoneyyJunee (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao @ Goku stronger than TOAA

#48 Edited by infamous5445 (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Black Widow is hot. And Goku does stomp the team pictured, yes.

#49 Posted by BullPR (5965 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously the Flash solos!