MUI Goku runs the Superman gaunlet!

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Yasindermann (1289 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

MUI Goku

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Golden Age Superman

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Post-flashpoint Superman

No Caption Provided

Round 3: New 52 Superman

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Pre-crisis Superman/Silver Age Superman

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Superboy prime

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Strange Visitor Superman

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Quantum Superman

#2 Posted by baph (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2.

#3 Edited by TakenStew22 (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

Also, DB vs. Comics is banned. Inb4lock.

#4 Posted by SmoothSanta (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

2 or 3

#5 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5379 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4, this is banned anyways.

#6 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

SA supes should be above SBP.

Stops at 5/6 and lol @ mui goku losing new 52 superman.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#7 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6, LOL at stopping at anything before 4, small lul at anything before6

#8 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4lock bc db vs comic is banned

#9 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1.

#10 Posted by Aristeaus (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who luls at Prime might wanna read up on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#11 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Crisis is wanked just because the stories had a flippant tone and characters could create random superpowers when they needed to.

In reality PC Supes is strong, but far from universal.

There is plenty evidence at this point to suggest Goku is universal. His power literally manifested visually as a universe complete with stars and galaxies.

Goku blitzes everyone here until Strange Visitor, which is universal.

Superboy Prime is Majin Boo or Anilaza level, same guys who were punching holes through space, which is SBP's big wanked feat.

#13 Posted by Gaoron (9555 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6, Goku finger flicks first 3.

#14 Posted by infamous5445 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be locked, so he stops at 6

#15 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock said:

Anyone who luls at Prime might wanna read up on him.

He cries when he faces the flashes

#16 Posted by Yasindermann (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Sorry, but where is he far from universal? He still tanked energys from the big bang and when Spectre wouldn't stop him, he would destroy the universr just with his speed (I am on phone. Can't post scans).

What do you meqn with “create random superpowers“? Are you want to implie, that pre-crisis was PIS? Yeah, kind of, but this PIS are still feats, which we can't ignore, because it was PIS.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#17 Posted by RedHood_JayTodd (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy this ain't going to end well!

#18 Posted by Yasindermann (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock: And if you're think that strange visitor is JUST universal, you need to get you're information right.

#19 Posted by FaradaySloth (11233 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears because I said so.

#20 Posted by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: He withstood some energies from the big bang. It's not like he was actually attacked with a big bang, took all the power and tanked it. Meanwhile we've had blasts in Super that are confirmed to be universe busting, moments before Goku takes them head on.

The infinite speed thing is a good speed feat, and it's true that he was going to destroy the universe, but that's not really Clark's offensive power. He can't take that universe destroying energy and actually use it in an attack. Goku can.

#21 Posted by Yasindermann (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: offensive attack or not doesn't matter here, because this speed feat implies the destruction of the universe, which implies universal attack potency.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#22 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

Still banned unfortunately, but should stop at 4 or 5. Hard stops at 6 though.

#23 Posted by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Uh, no. When Superman punches or blasts somebody, it isn't with universe busting force.

For Goku, it is.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#24 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely won't clear 4 or 5

#25 Posted by Yasindermann (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: That makes no difference, like I said. When you're destroy a universe (In which way doesn't matter), it implies universal attack potency, no matter how you're destroy the universe. Also, this “strange visitor universal“ thing is downplay. Superman, at this time, was more powerful than a entity named Mxyzptlk.

#26 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock: And if you're think that strange visitor is JUST universal, you need to get you're information right.

Whyre you tagging me lol I said he stops at 6 to plot visitor superman

#27 Posted by Yasindermann (1289 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Jko1 (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't lock this thread #FREEDBZ.

#29 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: @the_hajduk: Goku doesn't have any universe busting feats, or even solar system or galaxy.

Don't bother bringing up power levels because they became irrelevant mid way through the Z saga.

Goku has died to attacks that are planetary level or lower and this has remained consistent until today.

Also Goku stamina is in question as the TOP only lasted 48 minutes or less.

Dragon ball is all power scaling after planet level for goku that's why threads usually get locked because it's toxic and inaccurate and wank

#30 Posted by Gaoron (9555 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: Goku was universal in BoG retelling but it's not consistent for him, to Beerus is tho. SA Supes isn't consistent with his high end feats either so it doesn't really matter.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#31 Posted by EternalDarkFury (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo....... This is allowed now?

#32 Posted by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: That makes no difference, like I said. When you're destroy a universe (In which way doesn't matter), it implies universal attack potency, no matter how you're destroy the universe. Also, this “strange visitor universal“ thing is downplay. Superman, at this time, was more powerful than a entity named Mxyzptlk.

I don't really understand. Are you saying that Superman will fly at MFTL speed, slowly build his momentum over the course of minutes, and eventually take down the universe in order to kill Goku? Or perhaps after building all that speed and power, he'll crash right into Goku to deliver a universal tackle? Because those are the only two options I see for Superman here.

If he tries fighting Goku, his punches do not possess universal attack potency. Neither does his heat vision or any of his other moves. I don't know the full extent of PC Supes feats, but his best strength and striking feats are probably solar system to galaxy level.

Now when Goku throws a punch, it actually is universal. He does not need to slowly gain infinite speed and cause a chain reaction to destroy the universe. No, he can just immediately destroy the universe with one attack.

Superman is a universe buster in the way Super Boohan could bust the universe, where he was ripping multiple holes into space that would eventually cause parallel dimensions to fall inside ours and collapse it. That makes Boohan a universe buster, technically, but he still isn't throwing universal punches or attacks. So he is similar to Superman.

Goku would kill Super Boohan with possibly one punch at this stage.

#33 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: agreed but one thing that is consistent is goku has died to planetary or lower attacks for a while now.

I mean he was being slammed to near death by broly and those slams were not even planetary.

Almost got killed by Moro in current manga and Moro was not using planetary level attacks either

#34 Posted by baph (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

I don't really understand. Are you saying that Superman will fly at MFTL speed, slowly build his momentum over the course of minutes, and eventually take down the universe in order to kill Goku? Or perhaps after building all that speed and power, he'll crash right into Goku to deliver a universal tackle? Because those are the only two options I see for Superman here.

If he tries fighting Goku, his punches do not possess universal attack potency. Neither does his heat vision or any of his other moves. I don't know the full extent of PC Supes feats, but his best strength and striking feats are probably solar system to galaxy level.

Now when Goku throws a punch, it actually is universal. He does not need to slowly gain infinite speed and cause a chain reaction to destroy the universe. No, he can just immediately destroy the universe with one attack.

Superman is a universe buster in the way Super Boohan could bust the universe, where he was ripping multiple holes into space that would eventually cause parallel dimensions to fall inside ours and collapse it. That makes Boohan a universe buster, technically, but he still isn't throwing universal punches or attacks. So he is similar to Superman.

Goku would kill Super Boohan with possibly one punch at this stage.

Guess the laser that hit Goku was universal huh.

Pre-Crisis Superman destroys the planet and Goku dies due to lack of oxygen.

#35 Posted by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: @the_hajduk: Goku doesn't have any universe busting feats, or even solar system or galaxy.

Don't bother bringing up power levels because they became irrelevant mid way through the Z saga.

Goku has died to attacks that are planetary level or lower and this has remained consistent until today.

Also Goku stamina is in question as the TOP only lasted 48 minutes or less.

Dragon ball is all power scaling after planet level for goku that's why threads usually get locked because it's toxic and inaccurate and wank

*cracks fingers* I've been waiting for someone to say something like this. So where should I begin?

Let's start with End of Z where Boohan was on the verge of destroying the universe by collapsing infinite dimensions into ours. What did Super Vegetto do? He clocked him once in the jaw and immediately put an end to all of it.
What about Vegetto's counterpart, Super Gogeta from the movie 'Fusion Reborn.' When Super Gogeta was birthed, his mere presence and aura literally lit up the entire universe. That's a neat feat people forget about.

Neither of those are "true" universe busting, but since Goku becomes many times stronger then both Vegetto and Gogeta in the very first arc of GT/Super, it's a good starting place.

Now we move on to GT where Goku casually destroyed the boardgame dimension with one Kamehameha, in his base form. After this we see Goku and his friend just floating in an abstract void of colors. Tell me again how Dragon Ball has no feats?

And once we hit Super, the universal feats don't stop. Goku and Beerus were on the verge of shattering the universe with mere punches. Later on Goku charged a Kamehameha that could have singlehandedly destroyed the universe as well, stated by Beerus and the narrator.
Beerus and Champa nearly destroy the universe in their temper tantrums. This happened on multiple occasions in both the anime and manga. Everyone says the universe will be gone very shortly if they continue.

Although these are technically statements and not feats. Here are some feats though.

1. Goku destroys Hit's time dimension in order to reach him.
  2. Kale and Caulifla both break through dimensions when they are trapped by warriors at the ToP.
  3. Vegeta destroys the ROSAT dimension, first for serious training, but later he starts doing it just to piss off Mr. Popo.
  4. Jiren destroys Hit's time dimension.
  5. Ultra Instinct Goku literally manifests a whole universe underneath his feet and in his aura.
  6. Gogeta Blue and Broly fight through NUMEROUS dimensions and break all of them.

If we were to dip our toes into non canon territory, there are plenty more feats of universe busting and timeline busting, from official Toei properties like Xenoverse and Heroes.

#36 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: agreed but one thing that is consistent is goku has died to planetary or lower attacks for a while now.

I mean he was being slammed to near death by broly and those slams were not even planetary.

Almost got killed by Moro in current manga and Moro was not using planetary level attacks either

When has Goku died to a planetary attack?

#37 Edited by Gaoron (9555 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: Goku didn't die to planetary attacks since Cell Saga which was middle of DBZ when at the end of DBZ Goku could solo most mainstream versions of Clark. We are talking about end of DBS Goku who is above his universal god forms from start of DBS.

If they were hurting Goku then they were definitely planetary and above, that's how attack potency works. It happens in comics all the time unless you want to tell me one of the stronger versions of Thor (power gem) is street level because punch that wrecked him from Thanos didn't destroy a wall behind them.

Moro sucks energy, that's his whole deal and yes his energy absorbtion is planetary and above shown on panel.

Superman is beaten by green rock, not even planetary aswell.

#38 Posted by EternalDarkFury (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL and people wonder why DBZ/Comic is banned. Just look at this shit.

#39 Edited by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

Guess the laser that hit Goku was universal huh.

Pre-Crisis Superman destroys the planet and Goku dies due to lack of oxygen.

Please don't troll me when I'm trying to have serious debates. Everybody should understand the nature of Goku's powers by now and how he can sometimes be caught with no shielding.

#40 Posted by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ is banned because of posts like this. Everybody else in this thread is enjoying serious debates. I don't see any supposed shit.

#41 Posted by The_Hajduk (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper said:

When has Goku died to a planetary attack?

He's probably going to say Cell's explosion.

#42 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternaldarkfury said:

DBZ is banned because of posts like this. Everybody else in this thread is enjoying serious debates. I don't see any supposed shit.

#43 Posted by Gaoron (9555 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just usual comic fans getting salty over an anime character and trolling, nothing new.

#44 Posted by TakenStew22 (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently this isn't locked yet.

I haven't caught up to Dragon Ball Super yet, but does Goku have any feats that contend to this?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by baph (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Yeah let's ignore the fact that a "universal" character can't survive without oxygen.

Also, you're using feats that are non-combat applicable, Boo collapsing dimensions is irrelevant to his DC or durability.

And some of the feats you mentioned aren't universal.

#46 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by TakenStew22 (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock said:

@takenstew22: Not applicable in a battle in any way

How is flying so fast that time and space itself shatter around you not applicable?

#48 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8936 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Because he never does it in a battle and he's not going to have time to accelerate that fast and it wouldn't help him

#49 Posted by EternalDarkFury (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternaldarkfury said:

Woah there struck a cord didnt I? LOL the fact that this is banned and y'all are enjoying some "serious debating" is the problem.

Dont worry about me then. Enjoy your little debating on here when you know it will turn toxic within who knows........ maybe a minute or two? Peace

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#50 Posted by RedHood_JayTodd (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be amazed if this never gets locked lol.