Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yamiyodare
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hypothetical Post TOP MUI Goku, He has no time limitations in his UI. He is used to using it and limits side effects.

No character has limitations in time, so the Gogeta merge can not be canceled.

Hakai forbidden

Moral off

Win by KO/incap/death

Legendary_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins after an extraordinarily tough fight.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouvik89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, LSSJ Broly is the weak link here. As far as the anime has implied, both MUI Goku and Awakened Jiren are more powerful than Beerus, and I think they might stalemate each other here. Now SSB Gogeta could quickly take out LSSJ Broly and square off with Beerus in an epic fight. But the immensely high power would probably drain the fusion before the fight concludes.

So in my view, team 2 for the win and Beerus as MVP.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

LB Jiren beats MUI Goku again. This already happened and we know the result. LB Jiren is much more powerful then MUI. The only reason why Goku won was because his friends gave him another amp. Without it, Jiren destroys him.

Beerus + Broly > SSJB Gogeta. Though I could see Gogeta being stronger than either of them, two of them will probably be too much. SSJB Gogeta was stronger than Broly, but they still not in a stomp, they still had a pretty decent fight, so if Beerus joins, Gogeta is getting overpowered sooner or later. Even if by some chance he can beat them both, it would take him so long and exhaust him so badly, that when LB Jiren finishes MUI Goku and joins the fight, Gogeta will get one shot.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By alextheboss

All of these characters are near the same power, and while I think Gogeta and Goku are the strongest, it’s not enough to make up for a 2v3.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just updated

Hypothetical Post TOP MUI Goku, He has no time limitations in his UI. He is used to using it and limits side effects.

No character has limitations in time, so the Gogeta merge can not be canceled.

Hakai forbidden

Moral off

Win by KO/incap/death

Shouvik89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If SSB Gogeta has no time limit, then it'll be just between him and Beerus, which would probably result in a draw, I don't see Gogeta straight up beating Beerus, the most he can do is maybe stalemate the fight.

Imho, only MUI Goku and Awakaned Jiren can truly 'defeat' Beerus cause they have something that Beerus doesn't--mastery of instanteneous movements. As Whis has stated, even Beerus hasn't mastered this. So according to the anime, we can say that MUI Goku and Jiren has actually exceeded Beerus.

Sure SSB Gogeta has a tremendous power boost but I don't think only power increase can defeat Beerus. They need to possess something that Beerus doesn't have an answer for and that is what MUI is.

So most probably a stalemate.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogeta solos no diff

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@turr said:

Team 2.

LB Jiren beats MUI Goku again. This already happened and we know the result. LB Jiren is much more powerful then MUI. The only reason why Goku won was because his friends gave him another amp. Without it, Jiren destroys him.

wat? Goku kicked his ass and in response Jiren tried to blast his friends. Goku kicked his again after.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is honestly a nailbiter. But I am inclined to go with team 1 for a few reasons:

-Ultra Instinct is invaluable. Broly will not be able to lay a glove on Goku. He couldn't even hit Gogeta.

-Gogeta and Goku are half the same person, and Goku knows Vegeta inside and out... their teamwork will be impeccable. Meanwhile, Broly is just as liable to attack his own team as he is his opponents.

-MUI Goku and Gogeta are quite possibly the strongest here out of everyone. Jiren is on their level. I tend to side with quality over quantity, and in this case, Broly will find it very hard to actually hit any of his opponents... Ultra Instinct is potent enough that I'm sure Goku could handle two opponents at once even if he needs to remain defensive while Gogeta battles the other.

So yeah, siding with team Go in a spectacular fight. Also, taking Beerus' hakai away is unnecessary. It's not a form of haxx, it is just energy like everything else. The only difference is if it breaks through the durability of the target it erases them from every timeline, instead of just destroying them.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, this is an incredibly close fight. MUI Goku and LB Jiren are practically equals, with the former having a slight edge over the latter. SSJB Gogeta is about on-par with those 2 himself, and way superior to LSSJ Broly and Beerus respectively, though I'M very unsure if it'd be enough for a 2v1. To be honest, this fight really depends entirely on whether MUI Goku can take down LB Jiren before Beerus and Broly can double team SSJB Gogeta, which is an incredibly difficult thing to determine.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren & Broly will beat Goku and Beerus can probably beat Gogeta in a hard fight.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

Team 2.

wat? Goku kicked his ass

No. I don't think you remember that correctly bro... Here's a video of Jiren driving over un-amped MUI Goku's ass like he's nothing. Help yourself out.

Loading Video...

You can clearly see Jiren is trashing Goku. He overpowers him in H2H and in beam struggle, he ragdolls him several times and engulfs him in massive ki blasts. As a result Goku is lying on the floor, beaten, and both GoD's (Beerus and Belmod) 2:38 agree that the fight is over, and Goku lost.

Only after that Krillin gives his speach and Goku gets up, claiming that he can't be beaten because his friends count on him. That is followed directly with Master Roshi's explanation, that Goku's friends and their faith are giving him strength. Belmod and U11 Supreme Kai also confirm at 3:54 that Goku has got another speed boost because of the faith of his friends. Yeah, Goku is amped, and that's the only reason he beats Jiren. Normal MUI Goku got destroyed. It's a fact.

and in response Jiren tried to blast his friends. Goku kicked his again after.

That was even later then this. Goku was kicking Jiren's ass from the moment he got his friends amp. His rage moment was really like an icing on the cake, Jiren was already losing at that point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr:

No. I don't think you remember that correctly bro... Here's a video of Jiren driving over un-amped MUI Goku's ass like he's nothing. Help yourself out.

You can clearly see Jiren is trashing Goku. He overpowers him in H2H and in beam struggle, he ragdolls him several times and engulfs him in massive ki blasts. As a result Goku is lying on the floor, beaten, and both GoD's (Beerus and Belmod) 2:38 agree that the fight is over, and Goku lost.

Only after that Krillin gives his speach and Goku gets up, claiming that he can't be beaten because his friends count on him. That is followed directly with Master Roshi's explanation, that Goku's friends and their faith are giving him strength. Belmod and U11 Supreme Kai also confirm at 3:54 that Goku has got another speed boost because of the faith of his friends. Yeah, Goku is amped, and that's the only reason he beats Jiren. Normal MUI Goku got destroyed. It's a fact.

How incredibly asinine. That's like saying Jiren was circumstantially amped because of the motivation he received from his pride, fighting philosophy and need to win the super dragon balls. Goku always gets back up because his friends and family are always counting on him. It's something he always carries with him. Jiren got the hands right after the video you posted because Goku is just that good. Help yourself out fam.

Loading Video...

That was even later then this. Goku was kicking Jiren's ass from the moment he got his friends amp. His rage moment was really like an icing on the cake, Jiren was already losing at that point.

Yes, but Jiren powered up further for that last portion of the fight and still got whooped. That's all there is to it.

Loading Video...

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Team 1 in a solid majority 7/10.

MUI Goku is already above all of the fighters individually on the other team at the Tournament of Power. Give him his Movie body, plus Gogeta that stomped "Might Be stronger than Beerus" Broly, AND remove time limits, and there is nothing Team 2 can do. SSB Gogeta outpowers them all by a large margin, and none of them can actually hit MUI Goku unless they are working together. The only time Rage Mode Jiren was able to actually land a hit on MUI Goku was when he outright cancel's out Goku with his sheer power. Go back and watch the fight, Only Once* does Jiren tag Goku, unless putting Goku in a Power-Struggle situation. This Goku is stronger than at the Tournament, so he probably toys with Jiren the same way he did with Jiren after his "Save My Friends" Rage Boost, if not slightly better.

SSB Gogeta >> LSSJ Broly

MUI Goku and LB Jiren > 100% Jiren > Beerus >/= UI Omen Phase-3 Goku

LSSJ "Might" Be stronger than Beerus.

Sooo... SSB Gogeta >/=MUI Movie Goku > LB Jiren > Beerus > LSSJ Broly

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@redshift_bacon:

Go back and watch the fight, not once does Jiren tag Goku unless putting Goku in a Power-Struggle situation.

This seems like an instance where Jiren tagged Goku without a Power-Struggle situation.

This Goku is stronger than at the Tournament

By how much?

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@karkus said:

@redshift_bacon:

Go back and watch the fight, Only Once* does Jiren tag Goku unless putting Goku in a Power-Struggle situation.

This seems like an instance where Jiren tagged Goku without a Power-Struggle situation.

Corrected.

By how much?

Never stated, but we know that Goku, Vegeta, and Freeza have all had time to train as stated in the movie. I'd place Movie MUI Goku at about the same level he was at when he finished the fight with Jiren, just after his friends almost got shredded.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shadow411

Team 1.

MUI Goku wasn’t out of breath or anything (Outside injuries prior to mastering UI) what I’m saying is, from what we saw, had it not been from previous injuries to MUI, Goku had tons of stamina left, and a lot less injuries. In other words, he defeats Jiren and then continues fighting w/o much issue.

SSB Gogeta was considered to be stronger than Beerus (Since Goku says Broly is in the Beerus-Tier range. And Gogeta smashes Broly). I see MUI handling Jiren and Broly while Gogeta handles Beerus. Team 1 high diff. 8-9/10

Oh, BTW: MUI is a technique and not a transformation, otherwise we’d see Whis in a Goku-Like state. Which we don’t. It’s just a technique like IT/Solar Flare/etc. and Goku has increased his strength since the ToP, which means his MUI will be much better. Which is why I think Beerus is stronger than Goku/Jiren. Whis says Beerus hasn’t “FULLY” mastered it yet. But neither has Goku nor Jiren. Beerus’s base power is undoubtedly stronger than Goku’s and arguably stronger than Jiren’s. But Jiren doesn’t use UI, and Goku’s regular power is no where near Jirens. So just stack UI on Jirens base power and that’s roughly what Beerus is like w/ Ultra Instinct. And the way Whis worded it by saying Beerus hasn’t “Fully” mastered it suggests he can do it/ has done it before. Just not on demand. Maybe it’s even more developed than Goku’s, maybe Beerus can readily activate the first omen of UI (Goku can’t even do that). Either way, Team 1 takes the W

freesid_stf123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Goku beats Jiren, and Gogeta beats Broly and Beerus.

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Unless someone puts Broly down immediately, which I find incredibly unlikely, he's going to keep coming back for more until he's stronger than everyone on the battlefield. He was already beginning to get on SSB Gogeta's nerves. I mean, dude survived a freaking Stardust Breaker and kept going like someone crop dusted him.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By U_WOT_M8

Depends on Gogeta really, if he finishes off Broly first then team 1 wins, if he fights both Broly and Beerus together then team 2 win due to Broly rising power.

Jiren will out last MUI again but he would be weak shit after that. If it's any other way then team 2 wins, Broly is too much of a tank + rising power, MUI would just make Broly more powerful then ever

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssb gogeta solos.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr:

How incredibly asinine.

Lol, these are actual feats, it's what happened. If you disagree, you can talk to AT.

That's like saying Jiren was circumstantially amped because of the motivation he received from his pride, fighting philosophy and need to win the super dragon balls.

Ummm... that's EXACTLY how Jiren got his Limit Breaking power dude. He realized that he is about to lose, and his hurt pride allowed him to achieve his true, hidden potential. Clearly, you don't know crap about dragon ball. Yes, that's EXACTLY how it works. DB characters get amped based on what they think and feel constantly throughout the series. Goku losing prior to fighting for his friends is no exception, the characters like Kais and GoD's CLEARLY stated that he got FASTER afterwards. Unamped MUI was losing, friends-amped MUI was winning. Without his friends crying for his help on that bench and their lives at stake Goku would never be able to get this amp and win. Sorry to say that, but that's what happened. Deal with it.

Goku always gets back up because his friends and family are always counting on him.

In this fight nothing like that is at stake according to the OP. It's just a straight fight. There is no Krillin, or Vegeta, or Chichi or anyone else threatened if Goku loses. This amp will not happen, and Goku will get his ass handed to him by LB Jiren, again.

It's something he always carries with him.

Bullshit. If someone who is not directly loved by Goku is not at stake, he never fights with the same attitude. Look at the tournament of U6 and U7. Nothing is really at stake, so Goku is careless af. He toys around with Frost and loses because of that. He then willingly exits the ring when fighting Hit just because he doesn't want to be a puppet, allowing Hit to win. If his friends life would be at stake, he would instantly go Blue and one shot Frost's brains out and likely achieved KKx20 against Hit and kept pummeling him until he couldn't move a muscle. The difference is huge, it always have been.

Jiren got the hands right after the video you posted because Goku is just that good.

Haven't laughed so hard in a week. "Because he is just that good" yeah nevermind all the characters in the background saying "Goku is winning, because we give him strength" and GoD's saying "IMPOSSIBLE! How did he got EVEN FASTER than MUI?" and Jiren saying "IMPOSSIBLE. You can't possibly have any more stamina left" and Goku saying "I don't, but I refuse to win anyway, because my friends count on me!" But yeah, never mind all that, Goku is JUST THAT GOOD. HAHAHAHA xD You sir, are an absolute treasure, you're hilarious.

Help yourself out fam.

Yes, but Jiren powered up further for that last portion of the fight and still got whooped. That's all there is to it.

No he didn't. There was nothing implying he got better. No characters said "wow he got even stronger/faster" or "wow his energy increased even more!" there was nothing like that happening, which was exactly what happened to Goku.

LB Jiren destroys MUI Goku. Facts hurt, especially Goku fanboys, I know.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta looses to a tag team against Beerus/Broly but takes out Broly before losing

MUI is able to beat Jiren and Beerus but that looses the UI after Beerus falls

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_leader:

MUI is able to beat Jiren and Beerus

Why both of them? Jiren was superior to MUI Goku without a rage or Nakama boost, and Beerus said MUI only "might' have surpassed him.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon:

Beerus >/= UI Omen Phase-3 Goku

You're talking about this right?

No Caption Provided

I thought so too, until recently, where I saw KenXyro's analysis of the image and text, in which he explains that while the picture is of UIO, the text makes it clear it's referring to MUI.

Exact text is "In episode 129 Goku attains Ultra Instinct and his entire body starts to glow Silver to which Beerus says, 'he might've surpassed me'"

Yup it does. The exact word used here is 極める. Which is "To master".

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@turr: MUI Beat LB Jiren, and only was tagged by him 1-time with the exception of when they attack at the same time. I'm not sure how you can argue that LB Jiren is stronger than MUI Goku. Jiren was left so defeated that he completely lost the will to fight until Toppo's inspirational speech.

@karkus Is that so? I still don't think that Team 2 has enough to take out Team 1, especially if Goku takes on Jiren and Beerus while Gogeta takes care of Broly. If Broly isn't the 1st one taken down, and isn't taken down quick, I could easily see Team 2 taking the Victory now though. Gogeta is strong but not strong enough to take on LB Jiren, Beerus, and LSSJ Broly all at the same time lol.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI in the series is said to be the limit breaking power of the destroyers, doesn't mention it to be above

Loading Video...

Jiren was only pushed to be destroyer level however. Omen was said to be approaching the destroyer level or attempting to approach the level

https://imgur.com/SedR0kW

Omen 3rd trigger is said to getting steps closer in reaching into the state of the destroyers more someone breaks their limits

Loading Video...

It's most likely MUI is => Destroyer level and Jiren is = Destroyer level since he was said to be like a destroyer, however shown no evidence of actually surpassing

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Turr

@redshift_bacon said:

@turr: MUI Beat LB Jiren, and only was tagged by him 1-time

He not only tagged him all the time, he beat him. unamped MUI Goku lost round 1. Then at round 2 he got amped by the powe of his friends (U11 SK: Goku is even faster?! Belmod: Impossible, how can this be? Vegeta and Roshi then explain: We give Goku strength)

with the exception of when they attack at the same time.

Lol you may want to visit a doctor for that. I mean you're sight is clearly out of touch with reality. ONE time? Don't make me laugh. Jiren tags:

@turr said:
Loading Video...

0:25 - Jiren tags Goku in CQC by activating his "super punch" during their clash. You can clearly hear Goku scream from pain. It was a direct hit.

0:44 - Jiren tags Goku with a massive spam of ki blasts. You can see even MUI Goku is too slow to dodge all of it, all he can do is try to block it, and we see energy hitting him (0:48 especially) while Goku has a painful expression on his face, he clearly gets toasted here.

1:09 - Possibly the most obvious proof Jiren is stronger. With an energy beam from just one of his hands (he was making double handed beams before) he overpoweres mastered ultra instinct kamehameha, which is the most powerful attack Goku has. Also, Goku gets tagged and straight roasted by the beam. Krill, Beerus and even Whis seem to think the fight is over at this point, judging from their reactions. (1:53)

2:21 - This is the only instance in which Goku tags Jiren, with a single kick. I am giving unamped MUI Goku credit, when credit is due.

2:25 - Goku tries to attack Jiren with an energy blast, but Jiren stops it with a forcefield and then reflects it back at Goku, tagging him right in the face and sending him flying.

2:29 - Jiren tags Goku directly with a H2H move, Goku didn't manage to block or evade it, so it's a clear hit.

2:35 - Jiren tags Goku with another energy beam. This time, Goku didn't even manage to weaken it with a beam of his own, so a direct him sends him straight on the floor and KO's him. Judging by reactions of both Belmod and Beerus, the fight is over at this point, Goku is defeated.

That's a total of SIX tags for Jiren, and one for Goku. Like I said, LB Jiren stomped MUI Goku, prior to him being amped by his friends. The OP doesn't specify that Goku is fighting for his friends lives this time around or anything like that, so this is normal MUI Goku, and he gets stomped by Jiren.

I'm not sure how you can argue that LB Jiren is stronger than MUI Goku. Jiren was left so defeated that he completely lost the will to fight until Toppo's inspirational speech.

That was MUI Goku amped with a power of his friends.

@karkus Is that so? I still don't think that Team 2 has enough to take out Team 1, especially if Goku takes on Jiren and Beerus while Gogeta takes care of Broly. If Broly isn't the 1st one taken down, and isn't taken down quick, I could easily see Team 2 taking the Victory now though. Gogeta is strong but not strong enough to take on LB Jiren, Beerus, and LSSJ Broly all at the same time lol.

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Hakai and no Time Limit? Team 1 wins

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking out Hakai is very unfair, Beerus is useless here without it tho with it Team 2 Wins even with the time limit

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@turr: During the Entire tournament it is explained that outside help was forbidden. Any Amp Goku recieved in the fight is power he already had inside of him, waiting to come out. That is fact. You can try to run around and deny that, but you’re wrong. LB Jiren may have more outright Power/Ki during their clashes, but MUI Goku is Stronger than Jiren regardless. He won that fight.

Almost all of your timestamps are mute. First, I already stated thst when Jiren forces Goku into a Power-Struggle is where he gets the advantage. Like I said, LB Jiren only physically tags Goku once, with that kick while they are in the air. In my Humble opinion, with no Flight restrictions aka In-Air Ki Movements, Jiren never would have landed a blow on Goku, except obviously during Power-Struggle situations like your first example.

And im still laughing if you think that Krillin and Roshi made that much of a difference in Goku’s Strength. Lol, so now Arguably less than Planetary fighters have impacts on characters who could blast away entire Universes ?

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tony501

Hmmmmmm...... probably team 2 if time Limit is on, without it I’d say team 1 by a hair.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta blue Solos

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers