Muhammad Ali vs Michael Myers (1995)

Bloodfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Muhammad Ali vs Michael Myers (1995) (39 votes)

Muhammad Ali 54%
Michael Myers (1995) 46%

Myers is not immortal here

Myers got his knife

Ali got brass knuckles with sharp spikes on top

Prime Ali

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Didn't Myers one-shot somebody's head off? I think he should beat any real life human in a stomp.

Bloodfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2007 Remake did this if I'm not mistaken? This is '95 Myers

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers mess with ali and he's toasted. Won't even touch ali.

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ali >> Busta rhymes, michael myers.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thorne Trilogy Myers isn’t being beaten by a human in h2h

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers stomps

But even current would stomp as well

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I feel the replies coming already, as Ali is incredibly the underdog here and the "against the odds of the standards" to win this fight one, but I'm sincerely of the thought that Myers won't touch Ali. Like For real. Ali can land 12 punches combinations in less than seconds, go on an punch bag in real life and try to do this. You'll feel your heart racing. You won't do it in seconds faster than Prime Ali tho. Prime Ali would HIT YOU, and not out of luck. With brass knuckles then, goddamn it. Myers has been tagged by slower people than Mohammed Ali, and if in this thread he can die, well... Myers should be less skillful than Cleveland.

AJ_Styles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goddamn!! lol

what would make Ali bloodlusted?

AJ_Styles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chun_li:

Oohh don't piss me off already you. The only busta rhymes who stands a chance against ali is the one from def jam

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius clay in his prime is an exceptional professional boxing fighter (in the ring with rules) but Myers is superhuman and a killer the psychopath is very strong and durable he wins

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aj_styles: Well, whoopee. I said it because busta actually played a character (believe it or not,) in some of them halloween franchises where the dude practised some kung fu or Karateka moves, he goes right through to disarm myers off of his knife and then kicks myers through a window, the killer falls easily. He then flees from Myers house technical victory. thee only difference is a myers that isn't immortal would already be dead from such a high fall. what this Busta rhymes character did, Ali can do triple or twice. Ali for the win.

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@morghulis: We can talk once u read the entire thread carefully. the best 1995 (and not 2018), michael myers did was to pick on people who don't have the mentality to fight back, or people smaller than him. even I could kill people under these circumstances, the actor who portrayed '95 myers is smaller and less heavier than ali on his prime (I could be wrong now, but probably ali was 1,93 m and 100+ kg). Such being said, Could Jason (Part 3) Defeat Ali? yes, but myers is inferior to jason. NO previous version from Michael Myers-Rob Zombie is fighting a peak human. Lesser than peakhumans are already defeated them, lol, prescott avoided GhostFace all these years. you need to know how fighting mechanics works. these slashers are sluggies and grouchies and they just can't handle a person who is athletic or fast. here is the video of him getting beat up for busta rhymes playing a karateka. A un-immortal (idk if it's the right word), myers falling high like that is death, dead, he isnt surviving. Ali would destroy this Busta character, who defeated myers . Easily . Either in the street or in the rings. It's abc logic but the 'd 1995 version is different from myers versions for 2000s until now. Anyone who think muhammed ali would fight in a death-life situation the same way he fights in the ring are utterly mistaken and utterly nerdlings. Not to mention he got brass knuckles that I doubt myers will feel something but the punch of a professional boxer, impact combined with the brass knuckle can break a bone or two. He's not wearing gloves, in a ring with rules. He's fighting for his life NOT BOUND by rules, and armed with knuckles....

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Muhammad, though Myers also has a decent chance of winning.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Was that version of Myers even impressive lol Lowkey could see Muhammad Ali winning this.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boby501

@eredin12:

This^^

Michael Stomps no Human can beat him

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, they have to fight. Just like Busta rhymes did, HE KICKED MICHAEL MYERS' ASS, BUT ALI WILL DO IT EVEN WORSE... and armed whereas B.R. was unarmed. You've wasted all your time because you can get all those feats and stick to the center of your all dirty anal orifice of shit. All these overwanked feats are useless, you creepy maggot, for none of them portrays the essence of Myers in the decade of 90, you for example put several feat of him in Rob Zombie's, CLEARLY NOT THE VERSION OF MYERS PORTRAYED IN THIS THREAD, what a Michael Myers immortal does not have to do with what a Michael Myers mortal does, And in this thread here is a Michael Myers mortal, not immortal, you fucking asshole. And you still think you're right, lol, does even having a micro-dick is so depressing to you?

----

Nahhh, I know whats up with you already. Problems with overdeveloped pituitary glands and brains the size of peas. You think some psycho with a limited fighting repertoire will beat The Greatest of all time, tell me another good joke for me to crack at! Myers cant even fight without his butcher knife ^.^.^

----

Just washing some taste of reality in your face. Whats the point of debating with a ignorant who won't waste his "precious time" watching half of Ali's recorded fights to see what the man was capable to do, meanwhile you lowball The Greatest to circle-jerk The Boogeyman, because you probably got feelings for him or watched a movie of Halloween or two, pissing in your pants but watched it, never watched or got the opportunity to watch Ali and then start to low-ball him ridiculously. I can tell you're a sedentary couch potato who never did at least sparring with someone in a gym! Myers who couldn't best, AND got bested by Busta Rhymes performing Cobra Kai moves WILL beat the king of footwork, agility, and punching? This is a joke right? lol. Even Cobra Kai Busta Rhymes wouldn't even touch Ali with his kicks. Stop talking about a grotesque way and falling down there as if Ali were a lower/regular nowadays boxer. He is not a Fool Joe that began to enter a gym and punch punching bags yesterday. It is Mohammed Freaking Ali that influenced even Bruce Lee, which influenced the MMA we have today (Bruce Lee influenced the MMA, credited by Dana White, actual owner of the UFC). Until These Days, not even Wilder and Fury stood with the belt as long as Ali, so you can swallow it and deal with it. These deeds are not impressive because myers circa '95 did not have the pact with the demonic entity that prevents him from dying. And OP states MYERS '95, not MYERS '2018 or COMPOSITE MYERS. Do not invent any of excuses for his failures. Ali he had dozens of street fights before he turned professional boxer, and street fights or is life or death. What prevents ALI from giving up a potent jab on a myers's head, all slumbering and non-immortal, combined with his heavyweight force and brass knuckle and kill Michael Myers with a punch in the head? This generation of nowadays did not saw Ali at his peak, so goes the Lowballing. With Mohammed Fucking Ali. Remember, the only thing that prevented Myers from dying in this scene with Busta was immortality, which is not valid here. I couldn't care-less for how many movies of Halloween is released, Ali will outskill him everyday of the week.

----

You're the typical comicviner who downgrades real-fighters because you're a sedentary couch-potato Doritos-eater, with your Rick & Morty shirt stained with Mountain Dew & Cheetos as well, you think fighters are morons or weaklings or all of that shit, but its the other way around. Look at yourself, must be a fat morbidly obese person talking sh*t about Ali on the internet. You can downgrade Ali as much as you want, NERD, his real-feats are presented in time and there's nothing you can do to change such. Myers btw is always living on the shadow of either Jason or Fred Krueger. Ali was nuts, fast as lightning, he had the heart of a lion, I'm going to miss him. I know a lot of people say that but that guys been a role model for me ever since I looked him up as a kid for who he was and what he was really like. He was fearless as fuck (especially for his time) and I unironically use him as an inspiration for when things get tough i.e. If Ali could fight with 5 rounds for the heavy weight championship with a broken jaw you can get up from this bed and go to the gym! Btw you're a troll who just do circle-jerk, look where you're going, the precipice you're falling off.

----

Muhammad Ali > TOAA. In all respects.

----

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."

Speed and durability levels to manhandle pure electricity. Able to manipulate pure sound waves. Strong enough to fight whales. Pathogenic abilities that can make medicine go bad.

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and got into bed before the room was dark."

Literally faster than light.

"Now you see me, now you don't. George thinks he will, but I know he won't!"

Creates illusions so fast even pro-boxers are fooled.

"Floats like a butterfly, sting like a bee, his hands can't hit what his eyes can't see."

Slightly venomous punch. FTE movement.

"Allah is the Greatest. I'm just the greatest boxer.'

Literally the best at hand to hand combat.

"If Ali says a mosquito can pull a plow, don't ask how. Hitch him up."

Incredible precision and dexterity.

Based on the feats he has claimed I'd put him as above street tier, probably able to take out Spiderman majority of the time. He doesn't claim to have any supernatural levels of strength beyond fighting a whale so he doesn't quite match up with the likes of Superman.

----

"Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.". Sooo, he can beat everyone.

---

All this psycho shit ain't scaring me. LOL at Myers being THE GOAT when he ranked #3 or even lesser in Greatest Horror Movie Villains by IGN , got bested by Jason and Freddy in this list, and down-voted BY THE PEOPLE, I can start here, and go and sit and argue aswell as why Jason, Freddy, Pinhead, Candyman, Leprechaun and even Chuckie, Pennywise etc are all better horror movie villains, more bloody, more complex characters than a little psychopath with a harsh background who killed his sister. Oh rlly. I could argue for days why Mike Myers is a garbage character.

--

As if JUDITH MYERS, nothing more but a slut, had half the size, strength or fighting expertise that Mohammed Ali had. By now I'll pretend I simply didn't read that. As a professional slashers circlejerker, you simply ignored the video that I put above, go there and try to use a "argument disguise" of a busta rhymes cobra kai kicking myers out of a window. Why does the psychopath so feared not stabbed B.R. to death? go on and try to argue about it. Try to argue against facts LOL, when a victim actually fights back, Myers is deeply fucked.

---

But no, you are a little jerk with Down Syndrome, the actor who portrayed myers in Halloween: the last revenge (1995) is not taller than Ali at his peak nor if he inject steroids. I'm saying this twice now, you look like you suffer from Alzheimer's and didn't read my entire thing. I gotta admit. That was funny. You act as if you were the last debater of the century: Copying work oblivious that another person did in Reddit, you didn't even had effort to do this, be ashamed you copypaster lol, you automatically loses in a debate when you copy something that another person has already done.

----

Just a little basic Google search already debunks your flawed arguments and turns them to ashes. But no, you must be the Einstein of debating, am I right?

George P. Willbur (Michael Myers actor in 1995): 1,89 m, 88 kg.

Muhammad Ali (during his prime): 1,91 m, 107 kg.

MYERS BEING AN MORE IMPOSING FIGURE THAN ALI. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-----

Are you kidding me right now? Currently, a 107 kg person of pure muscle does not even need a knife to kill someone, does it with raw hands, wake up to reality. You can't be in a thread involving muhammad ali when u don't know the basics about boxing! Against Foreman and Frazier he had charisma that shone through ahead of its time. For anyone who knows Foreman now, you’d say he was a bright, bubbly guy, but in the 70’s he came across as a cold callous killer. Frazier was rather unfairly labelled an Uncle Tom by Ali, however he went about his business without attracting the attention Ali had. Ali also beat Frazier twice to Frazier’s 1 win, however contentious you see those results being, so he stands out more. Even more so after toppling the monster Foreman. Marciano’s career legitimacy has been pondered by many, he’ll always be a great for what he did, but he’s behind Joe Louis for that pre-60’s heavyweight hype. Anyway Ali transcended the sport with his actions, turning to Islam and rejecting the draft made him more than a mere man. The fact that ali actually existed and myers is fictional hurts in your heart, doesn't it?!

-----------------------

He, ali, he beat everyone. Some people call him the only heavyweight to beat every top contender of his time. Frazier twice, Norton twice, Patterson twice, Liston twice, Foreman, Lyle, Shavers. Olympic gold medalist and 3 time champion. Not to mention he pretty much had every intangible a fighter could have plus a legendary chin. Like Mike Tyson said, he was ready to die in the ring. It takes a special man to say he is the greatest of all time and then go out and prove it. I agree with Foreman that he is the greatest man to ever box, but I think it goes even deeper than that. He deserves the praise, and has every right to be called the greatest.

Because he is what a champion should aspire to be. He had morals and beliefs that he stuck to and held dear whilst also being an amazing talent in the ring. Are there better boxers? Sure. Could be beat the top 5 of today? Maybe only 2 or 3 of them. But he was a true champion and ambassador of the sport. He risked his career on his viet name stance. He started out at a time when blacks were seen as lesser and helped the back movement. He was witty in pre fight pressers and interviews and just oozed personality. Theres footage of him talking down a suicidal man from jumping. His trash talk and poetry was GOAT. And in the ring he was a marvel at the time. A big quick unorthodox heavyweight that dethroned the bogeyman in Liston, gave an exciting trilogy with another all time in Fraizer, reclaimed the belts from a Juggernaut Foreman. Honestly, he was just a fascinating character with a great legacy and as a total package I dont think many come close and that's why many give him the GOAT status. If you ever have spare time some of his autobiographies make for great reading.

Last night I had a dream, When I got to Africa, I had one hell of a rumble. I had to beat Tarzan’s behind first, For claiming to be King of the Jungle. For this fight, I’ve wrestled with alligators, I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning And throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad. just last week, I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick. I’m so mean, I make medicine sick. I’m so fast, man, I can run through a hurricane and don't get wet. When George Foreman meets me, He’ll pay his debt. I can drown the drink of water, and kill a dead tree. Wait till you see Muhammad Ali.

No Caption Provided

They dont make them like Ali amymore.. GOAT HW

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid motherf*ckers.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 reaperace  Moderator

Ali beat Silver Age Sups, He stomps.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers stomps.

Far too strong and durable.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Myers one-shot somebody's head off? I think he should beat any real life human in a stomp.

That was Jason.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ali absolutely beats 95 Myers. Myers sucked in 95 and anyone who is saying differently didn't read the OP. No immortality. Ali gets brass knuckles. He is caving in Michael's brain with a single hit.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Whoever posts in a giant text size loses .