Muhammad Ali Runs the Gauntlet of UFC Fighters!

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lagoon_boy
  • Muhammad Ali is in his prime.
  • He has 3 months of Rest in each Fight; If he is Badly injured EX. broken limb(s) torn ligaments Etc..Etc.. the time of the rest period is extended into 5-8 months
  • Muhammad Ali has Four months of training against every two Fighters.
  • Muhammad Ali will not age, nor will his opponent.
  • In the Second Round of the gauntlet he will be participating in a MMA fight and will have 5 years of training under MMA conditions
  • Both His opponents and Ali is aware of each other(s)
  • Those who moved up/down in the upper weight division will not lose/gain speed, Agility/Stamina Etc...Etc they stay as they were.

The Gauntlet

Round one: Boxing

Mike "The Iron" Tyson
 Lyto "The Dragon"Machida
 Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
 Maricio "Shogun" Rua
  Anderson Silva

Round Two: MMA

Mark "The Hammer" Coleman-Mid Prime
Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell-Mid-aged-moved To Heavywight
Randy "The Natural"Couture-Moved to HeavyWeight
Matt Hughes-Moved to Heavyweight 

No Caption Provided

V.S  

No Caption Provided
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By wild cat

Ali Clears them All!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
well... as far as the Regular Boxing 
Ali would beat the hell out of Machida, Shogun, Anderson Silva or Chuck Liddell... simply because none of these great MMA Fighters are pure Boxers like Ali is... Ali would dance around them and beat them down with the Jab...  
as far as MMA... I think any of these UFC Figthers would kill Ali in a MMA Match... it would not be fair... 
heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By heymanjack

Ali clears the boxing gauntlet but I think he will have some trouble with Mike Tyson. 

MMA Gauntlet? 
 He loses

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thetitan0

he might not get past silva.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By whacknasty
@thetitan0:
I agree Silva is a great counter strike kind of guy...but I dont think he would have the power behind his punches to ko Ali.  Theres no way Silva hits as hard as Frazier or Foreman... 

But yeah, if he manages to take Ali down, I dont see him making it back up...
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lagoon_boy
@whacknasty:  Anderson Silva is a great fighter and is a greater Striker, But as part of What King Said, He did not fought any pure boxers, Ali would Demolish him with jabs, now as i come to think of it. 

Don't you think Ali can have enough training to beat them in the MMA round?
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Waffle Fries

The only one that gives Ali any trouble in boxing is Tyson. But Ali has all the intangibles to beat Tyson. He has height, speed and real boxing skill (name one person tyson beat with above average boxing skills). 

As for MMA, obviously Ali is at a disadvantage. I read Ali was taught Kung Fu and breathing techniques by bruce lee for awhile, except he didn't let Lee teach him any kicks because he didn't accidentally want to kick anyone in a boxing match out of reflex. Honestly, I can see Ali kicking the crap out of Liddell, much as I like him, he has a shitty ground game and he would try to slug it out with Ali. Rampage has a better chance and I think Hughes, if he gets him on the ground, would dominate Ali. Ali would have no idea what he was doing.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Waffle Fries:  Remember, Ali has five years of training in Conditions under MMA.
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Waffle Fries
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Waffle Fries:  Remember, Ali has five years of training in Conditions under MMA. "
Oops, didn't take the time to read that part, sorry. I think Ali would have a much better chance then in the MMA segment. If Ali can get by Coleman I think he has a good chance of taking out rampage and liddell. Both are one dimensional and while Rampage likes to ground and pound he's really not the most technical of grapplers. Hughes could be a real problem. Ali would have to keep the fight off the ground and I think he is big enough and fast enough to do just that. 

I know Anderson Silva fancies himself a boxer but you should have put him in the MMA part. He would probably be Ali's biggest challenge out of the bunch :P
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Waffle Fries:  Again. please read everything LOLz, Anderson is in both of the bouts, Ali does have Experience in the Clinch game but not in the take-down defenses department.

Anderson May be one of the Best Strikers (And the most Technical) in the UFC, and maybe most of the other "Sides" but he has not been paired against a Striker/boxer similar to his Style, Ali as i said should demolish him...I actually think Either Shogun or Machida has the better chance than the Spider.
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Waffle Fries
@lagoon_boy said:

" @Waffle Fries:  Again. please read everything LOLz, Anderson is in both of the bouts, Ali does have Experience in the Clinch game but not in the take-down defenses department.

Anderson May be one of the Best Strikers (And the most Technical) in the UFC, and maybe most of the other "Sides" but he has not been paired against a Striker/boxer similar to his Style, Ali as i said should demolish him...I actually think Either Shogun or Machida has the better chance than the Spider. "

You did not put Anderson in both boutes... And you didnot specify that Ali would only have experience in the clinch game. you just wrote:

In the Second Round of the gauntlet he will be participating in a MMA fight and will have 5 years of training under MMA conditions

That's copied and pasted from your own post. Maybe you need to read your post, lol, jk.

IMO, Ali destroys all of them in boxing. MMA, he actually has some challenges.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Waffle Fries:  I did not say AliWill have experience  in the Clinch game   I stated that Ali  does have Experience in the Clinch game in his boxing career 

Perhaps i must.

LOLz.
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Waffle Fries
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Waffle Fries:  I did not say AliWill have experience  in the Clinch game   I stated that Ali  does have Experience in the Clinch game in his boxing career 

Perhaps i must.

LOLz. "
Ok, got your point, Ali has experience in the clinch via his boxing career. Except that experience did not involve knee's to the face and grappling take downs :P
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Waffle Fries:  Perhaps the five years of training will help him. :P
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By whacknasty
@lagoon_boy:
That is a point I overlooked, Silva not facing any pure boxers.  I guess the same way a boxer may not know how to guard adequately against a wrestler and his takedowns, a mma guy may not know how to get out of the way of a flurry of punches from a pure boxer.  Hmm... 

I do think Ali could have trained and been at least a good mma guy, just not sure how great... I think dedication and training can take you a long way, but some things certain guys are just born with, and that puts them a bit ahead of even the most diehard training regimen.  Like Ali would maybe have better hands/chin than Silva, no matter how hard Silva tried to train in those areas (can you train your chin...? lol), but Silva may naturally have better kicking/submisson techniques because of his frame... 
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Waffle Fries
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Waffle Fries:  Perhaps the five years of training will help him. :P "
I understand that. I was only referring to the boxing experience you mentioned.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By vegeta

if this is tyson in his prime ali doesnt get past him and by the way its "iron" mike tyson
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Waffle Fries
@vegeta said:
" if this is tyson in his prime ali doesnt get past him and by the way its "iron" mike tyson "
Too bad "iron" mike tyson never beat anybody with a shred of Ali's skill.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lagoon_boy
@whacknasty:  Yes. a boxer's Legs/feet are only limited for footwork, Anderson Silva has the more flexible legs but lacks footwork, which is very important both for dodging and attacking.

Ali does have a strong chin. and I Recently Found out..the Fatigue and Tiredness can help/weaken your chin/feet and even make you loose balance, which maybe why Ali was knocked out by Frazier and Foreman

I fought a guy once, which threw weak punches but as he took me down, and Tired me out he knocked me unconscious in the 4 round...then taking my belt....My Coach trained me for both Cardio and Take-down Defense even more. (The Guy was hell stronger than me i admit that, and took me down pretty easily..which made me look like a fool.) then regained my Belt.

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Waffle Fries
@lagoon_boy said:
which maybe why Ali was knocked out by Frazier and Foreman

Ali was never knocked out by Foreman. Or did you mean, Ali knocked out Foreman?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lagoon_boy
@vegeta:  You do know Tyson did not have technique right? he was a brawler...and Ali could easily read his moves.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Waffle Fries:  Yes. sorry for the Typo LOLz.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vegeta
@Waffle Fries said:
" @vegeta said:
" if this is tyson in his prime ali doesnt get past him and by the way its "iron" mike tyson "
Too bad "iron" mike tyson never beat anybody with a shred of Ali's skill. "

tyson still wins
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vegeta
@lagoon_boy said:
" @vegeta:  You do know Tyson did not have technique right? he was a brawler...and Ali could easily read his moves. "

uhhh yes he did when he first started and before custamado died he was a boxer he had nasty head movement that made people miss he had 5 and 6 hit combos and speed that was of a light weight  fighter not to mention his first 28 fights were one fight a month
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lagoon_boy
@vegeta:  Care to Explain how he will win if Ali can read his moves, Intercept his Lunging Hooks with simple jabs and uppercuts which would finally knock him out. 

In the Holyfield fight he was so irritated that he could not hit him ( I assume) that he bit of his ear, this is a sign of desperation, though Tyson was heavy handed and was throwing out bombs, he lacked discipline, Technicality and Accuracy The Top Three most needed Skills, And Methods To Win a Match Without getting tired or lucky. (Well at least in my opinion)
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By whacknasty
@lagoon_boy:
Oh wow, I didnt know that either... I guess I grew up watching guys like Leonard and Hearns fight, and they always seemed to be able to take so much punishment. I guess it was becasue they had such great cardio. And would probably be the reason I couldnt box/mma now even if I wanted to...I dont really like jogging, lol. 

What did you have to do to get your cardio up to where you could keep up with that guy?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lagoon_boy
@vegeta:Head movements? why would he stop it if he was so good at it? why stop moving your body as the way a Boxer should do if he was truly one? 

Why stick your head out as a clear target if you do not want to cut yourself? why stop if he was so good at it already then?
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Waffle Fries
@vegeta said:
" @Waffle Fries said:
" @vegeta said:
tyson still wins "

Tyson had terrible stamina and even says he could never last more then a few rounds.
Tyson had no technique.
Tyson never beat anybody worth remembering.
Tyson lost to every fighter he fought that had above average skill.
Tyson had problems fighting against tall opponents with a long reach.

Ali had amazing stamina.
Ali had technique rivaled by almost nobody.
Ali beat a slue of legends even after losing 3 years of his prime.
Ali beat some of the sports greatest heavyweights. 
Ali could fight anybody no matter the size.

Ali fought against frazier and beat him twice. Frazier is similar in size and power when compared to Tyson. Tyson may have been a tad stronger with faster hands but he was not a better boxer. Ali also beat Foreman who could out punch Tyson any day. Tyson also was scared of an old Foreman. When Foreman was in his 40's he tried relentlessly to get Tyson to fight him but "iron" mike just kept ducking the fight.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vegeta
@lagoon_boy said:
"@vegeta:  Care to Explain how he will win if Ali can read his moves, Intercept his Lunging Hooks with simple jabs and uppercuts which would finally knock him out. 

In the Holyfield fight he was so irritated that he could not hit him ( I assume) that he bit of his ear, this is a sign of desperation, though Tyson was heavy handed and was throwing out bombs, he lacked discipline, Technicality and Accuracy The Top Three most needed Skills, And Methods To Win a Match Without getting tired or lucky. (Well at least in my opinion) "

i said in his prime the holyfield fight was after he spent 3 years in jail and was not the same fighter he had no head movement anymore did not throw combos he was trying to knock everybody out with one punch but his slackness started before he went to prison right after his trainer died he stopped fighting once amonth when he lost to buster it was 9 mths after his last fight.also on another note tyson was getting irratated becuz he fights on the inside and every time he tried to get inside holyfield would lower his head and head but tyson andbadly split tysons eye and tyson panicked and thiught he had to knock holyfield out before the ref stopped the fight cuz of his cut
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Waffle Fries
@vegeta said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
"@vegeta:  Care to Explain how he will win if Ali can read his moves, Intercept his Lunging Hooks with simple jabs and uppercuts which would finally knock him out. 

In the Holyfield fight he was so irritated that he could not hit him ( I assume) that he bit of his ear, this is a sign of desperation, though Tyson was heavy handed and was throwing out bombs, he lacked discipline, Technicality and Accuracy The Top Three most needed Skills, And Methods To Win a Match Without getting tired or lucky. (Well at least in my opinion) "
i said in his prime the holyfield fight was after he spent 3 years in jail and was not the same fighter he had no head movement anymore did not throw combos he was trying to knock everybody out with one punch but his slackness started before he went to prison right after his trainer died he stopped fighting once amonth when he lost to buster it was 9 mths after his last fight.also on another note tyson was getting irratated becuz he fights on the inside and every time he tried to get inside holyfield would lower his head and head but tyson andbadly split tysons eye and tyson panicked and thiught he had to knock holyfield out before the ref stopped the fight cuz of his cut "
Funny how Ali lost three years of his prime as well. When he came back he still managed to beat some of the sports greatest heavyweights while they were in THEIR prime. Interesting, very very interesting.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vegeta
@lagoon_boy said:
"@vegeta:Head movements? why would he stop it if he was so good at it? why stop moving your body as the way a Boxer should do if he was truly one? 

Why stick your head out as a clear target if you do not want to cut yourself? why stop if he was so good at it already then? "

becuz he spent three years in jail 
he got cocky thinking he could ko everyone with one punch and did not think anyone could hurt him 
seriuosly i got all tysons fights go back and watch his first 28 fights and then watch the ones after that NOT THE SAME FIGHTER
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By whacknasty
@Waffle Fries said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Waffle Fries said:
" @vegeta said:
tyson still wins "
 Tyson had terrible stamina and even says he could never last more then a few rounds.Tyson had no technique. Tyson never beat anybody worth remembering. Tyson lost to every fighter he fought that had above average skill. Tyson had problems fighting against tall opponents with a long reach.  Ali had amazing stamina. Ali had technique rivaled by almost nobody. Ali beat a slue of legends even after losing 3 years of his prime. Ali beat some of the sports greatest heavyweights.  Ali could fight anybody no matter the size.  Ali fought against frazier and beat him twice. Frazier is similar in size and power when compared to Tyson. Tyson may have been a tad stronger with faster hands but he was not a better boxer. Ali also beat Foreman who could out punch Tyson any day. Tyson also was scared of an old Foreman. When Foreman was in his 40's he tried relentlessly to get Tyson to fight him but "iron" mike just kept ducking the fight. "

Lol, I would have too...Foreman probably has the heaviest hands of any boxer I've actually seen fight.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lagoon_boy
Oh do not Forget this though

• Ali was Hit By George Foreman's Strongest Punches in the Body and in the Face, but ended up tiring himself out.
  • Ali shook his head every time George hit Him in the face that made him look his neck Broke into two places-point, its not called cockey if you can back it up.
  • Ali Allowed George Foreman To tire himself out by punching him numerous times.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vegeta
@Waffle Fries said:
" @vegeta said:
" @lagoon_boy said:

i said in his prime the holyfield fight was after he spent 3 years in jail and was not the same fighter he had no head movement anymore did not throw combos he was trying to knock everybody out with one punch but his slackness started before he went to prison right after his trainer died he stopped fighting once amonth when he lost to buster it was 9 mths after his last fight.also on another note tyson was getting irratated becuz he fights on the inside and every time he tried to get inside holyfield would lower his head and head but tyson andbadly split tysons eye and tyson panicked and thiught he had to knock holyfield out before the ref stopped the fight cuz of his cut "
Funny how Ali lost three years of his prime as well. When he came back he still managed to beat some of the sports greatest heavyweights while they were in THEIR prime. Interesting, very very interesting. "

no the funny thing is ali still trained still sparred still worked tyson was in JAIL no training
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lagoon_boy
@whacknasty:  And was Noticeably tired after Punching Ali In all 15 rounds LOLz!
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Waffle Fries
@vegeta said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
"@vegeta:Head movements? why would he stop it if he was so good at it? why stop moving your body as the way a Boxer should do if he was truly one? 

Why stick your head out as a clear target if you do not want to cut yourself? why stop if he was so good at it already then? "
becuz he spent three years in jail he got cocky thinking he could ko everyone with one punch and did not think anyone could hurt him seriuosly i got all tysons fights go back and watch his first 28 fights and then watch the ones after that NOT THE SAME FIGHTER "
Tyson's first 28 fights were against no name fighters and they all lasted 1-3 rounds. They were all the same. People would just run up to tyson with their hands down and practicly let tyson knock the crap out of them. 

I'm sure Tyson worked out while he was in prison. And the reason he wasn't the same fighter after prison had more to do with his competition then it did his skills. Yes, Hollyfield head butted  Tyson. But in Tyson's latest documentary Iron Mike says Hollyfield was a better boxer then he was and fought an amazing fight.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lagoon_boy
@whacknasty:  If you really are a true fighter, you would not lose your head movement, nor your skills, only maybe your cardio, Actually  Ali should be even slower than Tyson with all that Training even your years passed your prime, and Tyson doing absolutely nothing.

Cockiness is next to jailnes.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vegeta
@Waffle Fries said:
" @vegeta said:
" @lagoon_boy said:

becuz he spent three years in jail he got cocky thinking he could ko everyone with one punch and did not think anyone could hurt him seriuosly i got all tysons fights go back and watch his first 28 fights and then watch the ones after that NOT THE SAME FIGHTER "
Tyson's first 28 fights were against no name fighters and they all lasted 1-3 rounds. They were all the same. People would just run up to tyson with their hands down and practicly let tyson knock the crap out of them.   I'm sure Tyson worked out while he was in prison. And the reason he wasn't the same fighter after prison had more to do with his competition then it did his skills. Yes, Hollyfield head butted  Tyson. But in Tyson's latest documentary Iron Mike says Hollyfield was a better boxer then he was and fought an amazing fight. "

yes i agree but watch how tyson fought them it was alot different he wasnt bobbin and weavin making people miss 5 and 6 punches at a time against holyfield he threw one punch at a time also tyson hasnt done anything he is in the record books youngest heavy weight ever and is THE ONLY ONE TO UNIFY ALL THREE BELTS meaning he is the only person EVER to beat three different champions and none of those went past the 2nd round and those were champions. also another good note tyson was 12 and weighed 180 pounds and was ko expeienced over 21 fighters oh ye he has the fastest ko to
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Waffle Fries
@vegeta said:

" @Waffle Fries said:

" @vegeta said:
" @lagoon_boy said:

Tyson's first 28 fights were against no name fighters and they all lasted 1-3 rounds. They were all the same. People would just run up to tyson with their hands down and practicly let tyson knock the crap out of them.   I'm sure Tyson worked out while he was in prison. And the reason he wasn't the same fighter after prison had more to do with his competition then it did his skills. Yes, Hollyfield head butted  Tyson. But in Tyson's latest documentary Iron Mike says Hollyfield was a better boxer then he was and fought an amazing fight. "
yes i agree but watch how tyson fought them it was alot different he wasnt bobbin and weavin making people miss 5 and 6 punches at a time against holyfield he threw one punch at a time also tyson hasnt done anything he is in the record books youngest heavy weight ever and is THE ONLY ONE TO UNIFY ALL THREE BELTS meaning he is the only person EVER to beat three different champions and none of those went past the 2nd round and those were champions. also another good note tyson was 12 and weighed 180 pounds and was ko expeienced over 21 fighters oh ye he has the fastest ko to "
Tyson unified the belts during the weakest era of the heavyweight division. Name one fighter Tyson beat that was impressive. Just one. 
Tyson was not able to throw combo's against Hollyfield because he did not have the skill to do so. In mike's own words he says Hollyfield outclassed him in the ring. 
His fastest KO was in the junior golden glove tournament against a NOBODY. 

I give Mike credit. He revived the heavyweight division when it was failing miserably. Why was it failing? Because there were NO heavyweights with skill worth watching which just so happens to be why he dominated everyone.

The facts still remain. Tyson had poor stamina. He never beat anybody worth remembering. He fought poorly against taller opponents, the list goes on.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lagoon_boy
  • Endurance-without it you probably just sleep walking in the ring.
  • Skills-without it or knowledge of fighting taller opponents (which should not be a Problem if you are a boxer) your better of working for a fast food chain.
  • Footwork-Defense and offense, lack this and you lack wins.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vegeta
@Waffle Fries said:
"@vegeta said:

" @Waffle Fries said:

" @vegeta said:
" @lagoon_boy said:

yes i agree but watch how tyson fought them it was alot different he wasnt bobbin and weavin making people miss 5 and 6 punches at a time against holyfield he threw one punch at a time also tyson hasnt done anything he is in the record books youngest heavy weight ever and is THE ONLY ONE TO UNIFY ALL THREE BELTS meaning he is the only person EVER to beat three different champions and none of those went past the 2nd round and those were champions. also another good note tyson was 12 and weighed 180 pounds and was ko expeienced over 21 fighters oh ye he has the fastest ko to "
Tyson unified the belts during the weakest era of the heavyweight division. Name one fighter Tyson beat that was impressive. Just one.  Tyson was not able to throw combo's against Hollyfield because he did not have the skill to do so. In mike's own words he says Hollyfield outclassed him in the ring.  His fastest KO was in the junior golden glove tournament against a NOBODY.   I give Mike credit. He revived the heavyweight division when it was failing miserably. Why was it failing? Because there were NO heavyweights with skill worth watching which just so happens to be why he dominated everyone.  The facts still remain. Tyson had poor stamina. He never beat anybody worth remembering. He fought poorly against taller opponents, the list goes on. "

thats your opinion lets see he beat spinx for the belt umm frank bruno and damn i forgot the third one itll come too me and they wernt bad fighters
and tyson has gone the distance and won twice also your missing the big picture its not that the people were better tyson stopped throwing combos and actually boxing and started trying to knock out people with one punch not just holyfield everybody he fought.if tyson still fought once a month and fought holyfield back in his first 20 fights tyson would have killed him  
after cust died nobody could handle tyson he did what he wanted too i mean damn when he lost too buster it had been 9 mths in between fights and he did not arrive in japan till 2 weeks before the fight as buster was there for 3 months training. it was not the competiton it was tysons whole way of fighting that changed. i mean i seen one wher dude must have trown 15 punches in a row and none hit tyson cuz he ducked and dodged makeing him miss after jail tyson neverhad that movement again.and he could not spar in prison just sit ups and push ups and maybe running but i doubt he did that
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vegeta

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Eh Ali wins vs ALL in Boxing and in MMA he loses... I think he'd look at MMA as below hiim...
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By capall

ali would and should dominate the boxing matches altho in mma ali would be sh!t out of luck here since he is out of his domain

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By cascadeking09
@King Saturn said:
" well... as far as the Regular Boxing 
Ali would beat the hell out of Machida, Shogun, Anderson Silva or Chuck Liddell... simply because none of these great MMA Fighters are pure Boxers like Ali is... Ali would dance around them and beat them down with the Jab...  
as far as MMA... I think any of these UFC Figthers would kill Ali in a MMA Match... it would not be fair... 
"
even with 5 years of training?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagoon_boy said:
" @whacknasty:  Yes. a boxer's Legs/feet are only limited for footwork, Anderson Silva has the more flexible legs but lacks footwork, which is very important both for dodging and attacking.

Ali does have a strong chin. and I Recently Found out..the Fatigue and Tiredness can help/weaken your chin/feet and even make you loose balance, which maybe why Ali was knocked out by Frazier and Foreman

I fought a guy once, which threw weak punches but as he took me down, and Tired me out he knocked me unconscious in the 4 round...then taking my belt....My Coach trained me for both Cardio and Take-down Defense even more. (The Guy was hell stronger than me i admit that, and took me down pretty easily..which made me look like a fool.) then regained my Belt.
  "
have you ever seen silva fight?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" well... as far as the Regular Boxing 
"
even with 5 years of training? "
even with 5 years of training.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lagoon_boy
@the human Juggernaut:  Yes. but his footwork is nowhere near the movements of a good boxer.

His footwork may look like his one of the the best, but  he did not fight any Pure boxers, with under good Boxing training.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He loses the very first boxing match against Mike Tyson (Prime).