Who wins?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Normally I would give this to Ms. Marvel based on sheer ability, but Martyr's sword is pretty deadly. She would only need to strike once. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Normally I would give this to Ms. Marvel based on sheer ability, but Martyr's sword is pretty deadly. She would only need to strike once.  "
Can Phylla stand up to Ms.Marvel's energy projection and does she have the speed to keep up?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" Normally I would give this to Ms. Marvel based on sheer ability, but Martyr's sword is pretty deadly. She would only need to strike once.  "
Can Phylla stand up to Ms.Marvel's energy projection and does she have the speed to keep up? "
At her current form, I doubt she has more than a single feat.

Impaling Adam Warlock when he isn't looking doesn't count.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Vance Astro said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

Can Phylla stand up to Ms.Marvel's energy projection and does she have the speed to keep up? "
Phyla has the same ability to soak up energy as Ms. Marvel, but she doesn't have the Quantum Bands as Martyr. She can fly, but I don't know her maximum flight speed. She's a fairly good fighter, able to fight Gamora to a standstill for a little while. She has superhuman strength: based on her heritage, it may be the same strength level as the original Genis-Vell. I'm hesitant because her sword was forged with death-magic from Oblivion's realm, so it should be a deadly weapon.  

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

"
Not many, but I haven't read the latest Guardians of the Galaxy. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

Phyla has the same ability to soak up energy as Ms. Marvel, but she doesn't have the Quantum Bands as Martyr. She can fly, but I don't know her maximum flight speed. She's a fairly good fighter, able to fight Gamora to a standstill for a little while. She has superhuman strength: based on her heritage, it may be the same strength level as the original Genis-Vell. I'm hesitant because her sword was forged with death-magic from Oblivion's realm, so it should be a deadly weapon.  

Martyr was a pathetic combatant not to long ago..now she can match Gamora? Unreal...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
"
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

"
Not many, but I haven't read the latest Guardians of the Galaxy.  "
Her only feat that I recall (as Martyr) occurred in GotG # 23, where she freed herself from Adam Magus' torturer and helped free Mantis, Major Victory, Gamora and Cosmo.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Vance Astro said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

Martyr was a pathetic combatant not to long ago..now she can match Gamora? Unreal... "
For a few panels, then Gamora impaled her. It's one of her better showings so far especially since Gamora was out for blood. 

@Morpheus_ said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

"
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

"
Her only feat that I recall (as Martyr) occurred in GotG # 23, where she freed herself from Adam Magus' torturer and helped free Mantis, Major Victory, Gamora and Cosmo. "
How did it go down?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CosmicSpiral said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

"
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

"
Her only feat that I recall (as Martyr) occurred in GotG # 23, where she freed herself from Adam Magus' torturer and helped free Mantis, Major Victory, Gamora and Cosmo. "
How did it go down? "
See for yourself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided