Ms Marvel vs Wonderwoman

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

To me it seems that Marvel is trying to make her into their prominent heroine. Wonder how she would stack up against the orginal.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Wonder Woman easily...

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"Wonder Woman easily... M"

Her speed and strength?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

Strength mostly...

but primarily her strategist thinking and millenia of amazon warrior training lol

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"Strength mostly... but primarily her strategist thinking and millenia of amazon warrior training lol M"

And since she has no energy powers. Ms Marvel main weapon is useless. Not as good of a battle as I thought.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Maybe Zealot of the Wildcats would give a better one?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

Zealot was taken down by WW in the first JLA WildC.A.T.S crossover...

good read, not a good battle lol

M

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Andferne

I hope that marvel does keep boosting Ms Marvel. She needs some love imo.

This match-up though is too much for her. Wonder woman has the edge on her in almost every category.

LionKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LionKing

Was thinking Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Girl would have made a more balanced match.

But then realised Wonder Girl would probably win easily too as she has traded punches with Supergirl (hence has near Kryptonian strength and stamina), has amazon training in fighting and can deflect bullets that travel at the speed of sound with her bracelets (hence has super eyesight to spot the bullets and superfast reflexes to move her bracelets in time) as well as other powers.

Will now go away and find a quite corner and sulk as Ms. Marvel is one of my favourite heroines.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Losing a fight doesn't mean she loses cool points. Don't feel bad.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Andferne

Ms Marvel seems to be destined as the top mid-carder. She's not powerful enough to trade blows and win with the likes for Supergirl, Powergirl, Wonderowman, wondergirl and etc, but there is still a list (an even longer one) that she can beat in both universes.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

Alpha says:

"LionKing says:
"Was thinking Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Girl would have made a more balanced match. But then realised Wonder Girl would probably win easily too as she has traded punches with Supergirl (hence has near Kryptonian strength and stamina), has amazon training in fighting and can deflect bullets that travel at the speed of sound with her bracelets (hence has super eyesight to spot the bullets and superfast reflexes to move her bracelets in time) as well as other powers. Will now go away and find a quite corner and sulk as Ms. Marvel is one of my favourite heroines. "

I did see in the recent Mighty Avengers, that after she absorbed the energy from a nuclear bomb, she knocked the crap out of Sentry. This tells me that depending on the energy level, she can reach their strength atleast. As she did witht he Collective and became Binary again. "

What is the explosive power and what type was the Nuclear weapon?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

LionKing says:

"Was thinking Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Girl would have made a more balanced match. But then realised Wonder Girl would probably win easily too as she has traded punches with Supergirl (hence has near Kryptonian strength and stamina), has amazon training in fighting and can deflect bullets that travel at the speed of sound with her bracelets (hence has super eyesight to spot the bullets and superfast reflexes to move her bracelets in time) as well as other powers. Will now go away and find a quite corner and sulk as Ms. Marvel is one of my favourite heroines. "

I did see in the recent Mighty Avengers, that after she absorbed the energy from a nuclear bomb, she knocked the crap out of Sentry. This tells me that depending on the energy level, she can reach their strength atleast. As she did witht he Collective and became Binary again.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

LionKing says:

"Will now go away and find a quite corner and sulk as Ms. Marvel is one of my favourite heroines."

she's one of mine as well, she's quickly becoming one i look out for :D

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

Dreadnaught says:

"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
I did see in the recent Mighty Avengers, that after she absorbed the energy from a nuclear bomb, she knocked the crap out of Sentry. This tells me that depending on the energy level, she can reach their strength atleast. As she did witht he Collective and became Binary again. "
What is the explosive power and what type was the Nuclear weapon? "

Got me. All I know is that Ultron lauched a nuclear missle that she was rode and was caught in the explosion.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Alpha says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:

Got me. All I know is that Ultron lauched a nuclear missle that she was rode and was caught in the explosion. "

Chances are it was A MIRV Thermonuke. So I would give a rough estimate of the EMT Effective mega ton Of 390 million tons of explosive equivalent. So that's very impressive and far bellow the sentry's , Power of a million exploding suns WHich just so happens to be demoted to a yellow dwarf, yeah sentry your feat ain't impressive anymore you just have a million yellow midget star's power
Post Edited:2007-12-21 07:25:51

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius

Dreadnaught says:

"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
Got me. All I know is that Ultron lauched a nuclear missle that she was rode and was caught in the explosion. "
Chances are it was A MIRV Thermonuke. So I would give a rough estimate of the EMT *Effective mega ton* Of 390 million tons of explosive equivalent. So that's very impressive and far bellow the sentries , Power of a million exploding suns *WHich just so happens to be demoted to a yellow dwarf, yeah sentry your feat ain't impressive anymore you just have a million yellow midget star's power* "

That power of a milion exploding suns is nonsense and Marvel needs to elaborate on that. You really think that The Hulk would've stood a chance if that really is his power level. He wouldn't be Marvel's Superman, he would be another cosmic being on par with Galactus. Ultron and Ironman (who both fought him) wouldn't have been next to nothing. They can't state that's his power then have reg super people hold their own against him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18  Edited By Zoom

Alpha says:

"LionKing says:

In fairness, Sentry's power level is woefully inconsistant.

Some days he's a match for the likes of the Thing. Other days, he's supposedly beating Galactus singlehandedly. Other days he just sits around like a bum.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
In fairness, Sentry's power level is woefully inconsistant. Some days he's a match for the likes of the Thing. Other days, he's supposedly beating Galactus singlehandedly. Other days he just sits around like a bum."

Exactly!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

Alpha says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
Chances are it was A MIRV Thermonuke. So I would give a rough estimate of the EMT *Effective mega ton* Of 390 million tons of explosive equivalent. So that's very impressive and far bellow the sentries , Power of a million exploding suns *WHich just so happens to be demoted to a yellow dwarf, yeah sentry your feat ain't impressive anymore you just have a million yellow midget star's power* "

That power of a milion exploding suns is nonsense and Marvel needs to elaborate on that. You really think that The Hulk would've stood a chance if that really is his power level. He wouldn't be Marvel's Superman, he would be another cosmic being on par with Galactus. Ultron and Ironman (who both fought him) wouldn't have been next to nothing. They can't state that's his power then have reg super people hold their own against him. "

Galactus has the power of a million trillion exploding Hypergiant stars Each one being at least a thousand times more powerful than our midget of a star we call the sun will ever be in it's life time
Post Edited:2007-12-21 07:57:35

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/mod/hijack.gifM"

Lol.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hadrelius

Dreadnaught says:

"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
That power of a milion exploding suns is nonsense and Marvel needs to elaborate on that. You really think that The Hulk would've stood a chance if that really is his power level. He wouldn't be Marvel's Superman, he would be another cosmic being on par with Galactus. Ultron and Ironman (who both fought him) wouldn't have been next to nothing. They can't state that's his power then have reg super people hold their own against him. "
Galactus has the power of a million trillion exploding Hypergiant stars *Each one being at least a thousand times more powerful than our midget of a star we call the sun will ever be in it's life time*
Post Edited:2007-12-21 07:57:35"

Its been said that Sentry fought Galactus to a draw.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vrakmul

Alpha says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
Galactus has the power of a million trillion exploding Hypergiant stars *Each one being at least a thousand times more powerful than our midget of a star we call the sun will ever be in it's life time*

Its been said that Sentry fought Galactus to a draw. "

A incredibly starving Galactus at that.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius

Dreadnaught says:

"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Alpha says:
"LionKing says:
Its been said that Sentry fought Galactus to a draw. "
A incredibly starving Galactus at that. "

Ok. But A starving Galactu still easily destroyed Terrax in ff "243. I guess Sentry power level is past the hearlds. Atleast that's what Marvel is saying.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn

Wonder Woman would hand Ms. Marvel a heck of a beating

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers