Ms. Marvel vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian
Ms. Marvel
Ms. Marvel
Goku
Goku
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By kaino12

mokay we still dont know how strong that is but at least u limited the amount of crazy by saying freiza. i think goku wins. even if she's binary she still isent skilled or strong enough to fight him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Ms. Marvel probably would win here... simply because she can absorb energy attacks... and unless Goku is given time to generate a massive Spirit Bomb... I dont know if Goku can take her down... and Carol does know how to fight herself... and at this point...Goku did not have the Instant Transmission so the speed factor should be about even for both characters... Goku may have a slight strength advantage... but I still think Carol can win this...
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

wtf man

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Voidheart said:
"wtf man"
Its the truth buddy...

lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Goku.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Nobody said:
"
Ms. Marvel
Ms. Marvel
Goku
Goku
"
Physically Ms Marvel is stronger by far
Goku's has her beat in blasting power though

So the main factor would be if Carol could absorb Goku energy attacks
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian
King Saturn said:
"I think Ms. Marvel probably would win here... simply because she can absorb energy attacks... and unless Goku is given time to generate a massive Spirit Bomb... I dont know if Goku can take her down... and Carol does know how to fight herself... and at this point...Goku did not have the Instant Transmission so the speed factor should be about even for both characters... Goku may have a slight strength advantage... but I still think Carol can win this...
"
Actually I think Carol is stronger than Goku. When Goku was on his way to Namek he was training in 100x Gravity making him weigh 2 tons(the 2 tons is actually stated in the Manga). He then became stronger, but not as strong as Vegeta during the Andriod saga(who trained at 300x Gravity making him weight 6 tons, also stated). So I'm guessing before SSJ he still wasn't able to to do more than 4 tons or so. How much stronger do you think he honestly got when he became SSJ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Ms. Marvel probably would win here... simply because she can absorb energy attacks... and unless Goku is given time to generate a massive Spirit Bomb... I dont know if Goku can take her down... and Carol does know how to fight herself... and at this point...Goku did not have the Instant Transmission so the speed factor should be about even for both characters... Goku may have a slight strength advantage... but I still think Carol can win this...
"
Actually I think Carol is stronger than Goku. When Goku was on his way to Namek he was training in 100x Gravity making him weigh 2 tons(the 2 tons is actually stated in the Manga). He then became stronger, but not as strong as Vegeta during the Andriod saga(who trained at 300x Gravity making him weight 6 tons, also stated). So I'm guessing before SSJ he still wasn't able to to do more than 4 tons or so. How much stronger do you think he honestly got when he became SSJ?"
Hmmmm...interesting. Thats a Good Point...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

So, Goku isn't a Super Saiyan. He was a Super Saiyan when he beat Frieza.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"So, Goku isn't a Super Saiyan. He was a Super Saiyan when he beat Frieza."
He can go ssj. I was just stating how powerful he was before that. How much stronger do you think he got though when he became SSJ if he is lifting less than 6 tons before that.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Nobody said:
"He can go ssj. I was just stating how powerful he was before that. How much stronger do you think he got though when he became SSJ if he is lifting less than 6 tons before that."

Many times stronger. During the fight with Frieza, he could barely contend with him, until he finally became a Super Saiyan. Anyway, Weight (lbs.), in science, is gravity.

weight is a
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So Goku would weigh 9,800 pounds in 100x Gravity.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"So Goku would weigh 9,800 pounds in 100x Gravity."

And, by this, you're saying Goku weighs 98 lbs?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:
"He can go ssj. I was just stating how powerful he was before that. How much stronger do you think he got though when he became SSJ if he is lifting less than 6 tons before that."

Many times stronger. During the fight with Frieza, he could barely contend with him, until he finally became a Super Saiyan. Anyway, Weight (lbs.), in science, is gravity.

weight is a measurement of the gravitational force acting on an object.

Last time I checked, Goku was about 170 lbs. Times that by 100, and you have up to 17,000 lbs, which is 8.5 tons... There's no telling how powerful he was after transformation. But, I think he is powerful enough to take Ms. Marvel. But, based on what was stated in that comic, it's inaccurate. 100x gravity would be 100x what your body weight is."
I didn't write the comic lol. Thats what they said. And they said Vegeta in 300x Gravity would be about 6 tons.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
Nobody said:
"I didn't write the comic lol. Thats what they said. And they said Vegeta in 300x Gravity would be about 6 tons."

It's inaccurate, and Akira Toriyama failed science class.
Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shaper

Thing is in DragonBall, bench press doesn't seem to matter. You could lift a ton in marvel and only be able to hit a guy as far as 12 feet. But, in Dragon ball, if you can only bench press a ton you could hit a guy across a city the size of NYC.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:
"I didn't write the comic lol. Thats what they said. And they said Vegeta in 300x Gravity would be about 6 tons."

It's inaccurate, and Akira Toriyama failed science class."
Even if he did lift 8.5 tons. Ms. Marvel lifts 50 tons, so Goku would have to get 6x stronger in his SSJ form to match her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Nobody said:
"Even if he did lift 8.5 tons. Ms. Marvel lifts 50 tons, so Goku would have to get 6x stronger in his SSJ form to match her."

Training under 100x gravity just makes him weigh more, increasing the gravitational force on his body. It doesn't mean he can only lift as much as he weighs. And, as a Super Saiyan, his power increases 50x more. I've seen Goku bust through Pyramids right before going to Namek, so he has to be stronger than that.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian

Actually I forgot to take into effect the Kioken which against Vegeta Goku used it at 3x his normal level so if he was lifting 1.5 tons like he was when he first started training on the ship to Namek(I can explain this number if you want). Against Vegeta he was about 4.5 tons against him.

benovagurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By benovagurl

When did what people weigh determine how much they can lift?  Goku and crew trained up to their gravity levels, but when they got there they mastered movement and speed at those levels.  So because that's how high the gravity level is, doesn't mean that's all they could lift.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ego

goku will rip her hair out man!!!!

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"
Your telling me, Ms. Marvel can absorb energy balls that could destroy a planet? Do you know how much energy it takes to destroy a planet?? 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Tevnoba

Goku, curbstomp

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
Hedatary said:
Your telling me, Ms. Marvel can absorb energy balls that could destroy a planet? Do you know how much energy it takes to destroy a planet?? "
I think that if she absorbed an energy blast from Goku (such as the Spirit Bomb), she'd transform into Binary.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Static Shock said:
"Hedatary said:
Your telling me, Ms. Marvel can absorb energy balls that could destroy a planet? Do you know how much energy it takes to destroy a planet?? "
I think that if she absorbed an energy blast from Goku (such as the Spirit Bomb), she'd transform into Binary."
Indeed

lol

Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I think she could. Even though the blasts from Goku are amazingly powerful... its still energy based... and since its not like a high level blast of Cosmic Radiation from Thanos or the Silver Surfer for example... Ms. Marvel should be able to absorb some of Goku's energy attacks... primarily his initial in battle attacks
Mutonight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mutonight

i belive that she could win, but what if Goku was on a pure strength attacking spree

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"Hedatary said:
I think that if she absorbed an energy blast from Goku (such as the Spirit Bomb), she'd transform into Binary."
Would the spirit bomb hurt Ms. Marvel? I thought good could reflect it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
Nobody said:
"Would the spirit bomb hurt Ms. Marvel? I thought good could reflect it."
*Shrugs*
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
"Hedatary said:
Indeed

lol

Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I think she could. Even though the blasts from Goku are amazingly powerful... its still energy based... and since its not like a high level blast of Cosmic Radiation from Thanos or the Silver Surfer for example... Ms. Marvel should be able to absorb some of Goku's energy attacks... primarily his initial in battle attacks
"
So your telling me, that Ms. Marvel can absorb something akin to a Tsnar bomb? 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Swagga Boy

mS mARVEL ftw

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Static Shock said:
"Hedatary said:
Indeed

lol

Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
So your telling me, that Ms. Marvel can absorb something akin to a Tsnar bomb? "
Possibly. Like I said... Ms. Marvel should be able to absorb Some of Goku's energy based attacks... not all
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hedatary

You say that he can probably absorb the tsnar bomb when Goku has planet busting energy attacks. It doesn't make any sense though. Goku concentrates all the energy into one point before releasing it into one beam of concentrated energy. So how can she absorb anything when she would be washed away? 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By never give up

Ms Marvel for the win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"You say that he can probably absorb the tsnar bomb when Goku has planet busting energy attacks. It doesn't make any sense though. Goku concentrates all the energy into one point before releasing it into one beam of concentrated energy. So how can she absorb anything when she would be washed away? "
But thats the thing... she doesnt have to absorb the entire blast...but if she absorbs enough of the energy from the attack she could turn into Binary and then Goku is done for here...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"You say that he can probably absorb the tsnar bomb when Goku has planet busting energy attacks. It doesn't make any sense though. Goku concentrates all the energy into one point before releasing it into one beam of concentrated energy. So how can she absorb anything when she would be washed away? "
But thats the thing... she doesnt have to absorb the entire blast...but if she absorbs enough of the energy from the attack she could turn into Binary and then Goku is done for here..."
How much energy can Binary release? The max? 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hedatary

NVM

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
But thats the thing... she doesnt have to absorb the entire blast...but if she absorbs enough of the energy from the attack she could turn into Binary and then Goku is done for here..."
How much energy can Binary release? The max? "
I am not sure... but she can level large areas ( city zones ) with energy blasts as Binary...
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:

It's inaccurate, and Akira Toriyama failed science class."
why?  vegeta looks like he's 4 feet tall.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kaino12

...umm mabe u should revise ur statement befor he reads it.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lantern Prime

Goku WINS BY A LANDSLIDE.  Even if she transforms she's still dead. What makes u think she have a secind to do anything?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lantern Prime
King Saturn said:
"

U say the funniest things.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hedatary

wait, if Ms. Marvel can't absorb Chi energy, then she can't turn into binary. Because that's what Goku's energy is based on. Chi/Ki

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By Erik
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
How much energy can Binary release? The max? "
It doesn't take much energy to be absorbed before she jumps up to Binary. Goku has a lot of energy to give. Binary always seems to have more energy than she has absorbed. So it seems that when she absorbs energy, it multiplies her power rather than really adding to it. If Goku knew this, he would give her a power boost just because that is the way he is. Then he would be in trouble.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"Goku WINS BY A LANDSLIDE.  Even if she transforms she's still dead. What makes u think she have a secind to do anything?"

Well, I'm sure Goku could possibly beat Ms. Marvel. But, he couldn't beat Binary. And, note, this is Goku after during/after beating Frieza.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hedatary

Just so you know, Goku summoned the energy for the spirit ball from across space rather then just namik. He even absorbed energy from a shooting star. lol It's all in this video.

But, can Ms. Marvel absorb Chi Energy? Because in the end, that is all the energy is. Chi or Ki. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47  Edited By Erik
Hedatary said:
"Just so you know, Goku summoned the energy for the spirit ball from across space rather then just namik. 
But, can Ms. Marvel absorb Chi Energy? Because in the end, that is all the energy is. Chi or Ki. 
"
Yes she can.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wisppeons

If she isnt evil a Spirit bomb can hurt her...
also you see how long it took goku to relize that super 17 was absorbing his energy is isnt very bright..
he would just keep feeding her energy until he loses

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hedatary

Your comparing super 17 to ms. marvel....

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hedatary

oh and btw, GT isn't worth talking about because it's not canon