#1 Posted by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

Devoe has all the bus meta powers and an hours prep

#2 Posted by PrimelyGreat (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Mr. Nobody could stomp the entire Arrowverse if he wanted.

Loading Video...

#3 Edited by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@primelygreat:

I agree but was expecting all the CW wankers who were touting Devoe beats IG Thanos after IW.

Otherwise I would have said devoe steals Flex mentallo power to give him a shot.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#4 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

Casual Reality Warper who breaks the fourth wall and drives people mad for fun vs a dude who can't hurt him in anyway, hard matchup here.

If you made this for bait, you're here for the wrong reasons.

#5 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait thread and Devoe stomps Thanos

#6 Posted by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta:

Its not bait per se. When so many argued he could take thanos I couldnt see how and was never presented an argument that convinced me he was anywhere near that league.

I was hoping as here he'd be against a DC character that company bias would be left behind and I'd actually see the arguments that could make it debatable, that might have convinced me.

Originally I planned to add Flex's own abilities that allows him 4th wall (and to make everyone around him come - GOD THAT MADE ME LAUGH). I just figured that would make it to easy as the argument was so prevelant after IW. If that argument isnt even presented then I'll edit OP, was just wanting to see it fleshed out more than just rhetoric

#7 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn this Doom Patrol show has got some legit powerhouses

#8 Posted by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21:

so you'll be able to present an argument here? I mean after all Nobody only warped reality on a localized scale compared to Thanos' universal snap.

#9 Posted by Eobard21 (6390 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: is this thread about Thanos vs Devoe ?

#10 Posted by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: no its about Devoe vs a lower level reality warper.

#11 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta:

Its not bait per se. When so many argued he could take thanos I couldnt see how and was never presented an argument that convinced me he was anywhere near that league.

So you made a thread with a even more godly reality warper that can bypass the dimensional boundaries of the story itself? Interesting logic there.

I was hoping as here he'd be against a DC character that company bias would be left behind and I'd actually see the arguments that could make it debatable, that might have convinced me.

There's not a lot of "company" bias when it comes to characters, especially with CW, which has little to no debaters for it. Devoe's luck manipulation kinda screws over Thanos when it comes to their matchup through. And he's faster.

Originally I planned to add Flex's own abilities that allows him 4th wall (and to make everyone around him come - GOD THAT MADE ME LAUGH). I just figured that would make it to easy as the argument was so prevelant after IW. If that argument isnt even presented then I'll edit OP, was just wanting to see it fleshed out more than just rhetoric

I don't know why you couldn't just make a IW Thanos vs Devoe Battle then rather than just beating around the bush with this. Both characters here are pretty obscure and you aren't going to get the same argumentation that you would typically in those.

#12 Edited by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: i actually didnt see Nobody doing all that well vs Thanos and thought it would be spite maych against him. As soon as it was presented here I did make Nobody vs Thanos though I dont expect that to go well for Nobody based on the localised effect of his reality manip (nothing larger than a town). We'll see I suppose

#13 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: I mean, we've seen him manipulate and change a town, but I don't know if that's his actual range. Hard to say considering he seems to be holding back all of the time.

#14 Posted by Subline (8685 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Nobody obviously.

#15 Posted by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: what if Devoe acquired Flex Mentallo's power for the battle? Or is that too much the other way

#16 Posted by Emperorb777 (11375 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: We don't actually know what Flex power actually is, so there's no way to have a proper debate using him or his powerset.

#17 Edited by Revold (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Nobody 10/10

#18 Posted by Namebk (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

#19 Posted by beatboks1 (10119 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorb777: he demonstrated low level reality bending (create things out of nothing), TK, an ability to commune with extra dimensional entities (neg man), and a knowledge of white space (ergo 4th wal breaker) as well as the ability to get there.

#20 Posted by Subline (8685 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: what if Devoe acquired Flex Mentallo's power for the battle? Or is that too much the other way

Still Mr Nobody.

#21 Posted by pansito (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

mr nobody