Lucifer>>death of the endless>>>imps

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princeleif:

How can one have a feat that makes them beyond dimensional limitations and how is that relevant in a fight?

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@spideyjust: It makes beings who gain their reality warping power through their dimensional superiority pretty much useless against Lucifer. Also you don't even need dimensions just to conclude Lucifer is greater than an Imp or any other non-Super-natural beings, he can already manipulate any external force within his creation(s).

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Lucifer stomps

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princeleif:

We go by feats though. Give me his best feats.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lucy simple lack feats and the only feats that put him in mxy lvl in contradicted alot

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princeleif:

TOAA has zero feats, so Spiderman beats TOAA? You do realize hierarchy exists in comics right? Lucifer by virtue of transcending dimensions is a bigger feat than rest of team combined.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SpideyJust

@josephgomes619 said:
@spideyjust said:

@princeleif:

Lucifer by virtue of transcending dimensions is a bigger feat than rest of team combined.

This isn't vsbattles wiki or real life. Dimensions are irrelevant here.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: Oh yeah? Why do you think beyonder was gloating about being infinite dimensional in secret wars? The dimensions are set by the comics, not vsbattles wiki. I already said, TOAA has zero feats, so Spiderman stomps TOAA. You're trying to defy established hierarchy in DC comics for the sake of feats of god tiers.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619:

TOAA actually does have feats and scaling from HOTU Thanos.

You come from vsbattles though right? Because in fiction higher dimensional beings have been harmed or threatened by lower dimensional beings.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: Oh yeah? Why do you think beyonder was gloating about being infinite dimensional in secret wars? The dimensions are set by the comics, not vsbattles wiki. I already said, TOAA has zero feats, so Spiderman stomps TOAA. You're trying to defy established hierarchy in DC comics for the sake of feats of god tiers.

Dimensions mean nothing in comics.

Doctor Strange, a three dimensional being, defeated sixth dimensional beings.

Mr. Mxyzptlk, a fifth dimensional being, defeated an eleventh dimensional being.

That logic never plays out.

And regarding the Beyonder thing, all he did was wonder why everything wasn't infinite dimensional like him and his reality. That's it.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: And Hulk has been beaten by python. Now we're going to include inconsistency? And no, I have been on comicvine for over 3 years. I didn't hear of vs wiki 1.5 years ago. They didn't create dimensional concepts lol

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SpideyJust

@josephgomes619:

Now we're going to include inconsistency?

Not really. It's fairly consistent that lower Dimensional beings have threatened or even defeated higher dimensional ones.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Forget abouts dimensions. Lucifer and Michael together create the DC omniverse. They're next to presence only. That's better feat than Mxy. It's about hierarchy not dimensions.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: BTW I don't agree with vsbattles wiki either on many things. The Living Tribunal is stronger than Oblivion for a fact.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@spideyjust: If you don't even know this best feats why do you even continue to argue...

Nonetheless:

He wills his own creation in the Void once Michael has released the energy for it.

Explains/Refers That Its a Multiverse

Here Lucifer and Michael made a Creation in the Void so They Were Beyond All Dimensional Limitations to Begin With

No Caption Provided

These are only fraction of Luci's incomprehensible feats, no way any of the other characters here have better ones.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: If you don't even know this best feats why do you even continue to argue...

Nonetheless:

He wills his own creation in the Void once Michael has released the energy for it.

Explains/Refers That Its a Multiverse

Here Lucifer and Michael made a Creation in the Void so They Were Beyond All Dimensional Limitations to Begin With

No Caption Provided

These are only fraction of Luci's incomprehensible feats, no way any of the other characters here have better ones.

@mysticmedivh@wf_mxyzptlk: You guys know the characters here better than I do. Thoughts?

MorningDawn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MorningDawn12

Destroyed the Logos, The Voice of God that created the Multiverse and The Word just by touching it.His presence collapsed The Mansion Of Silence, a dimension that contains countless Creations.Could easily wipe out reality and casted a spell on the doorway to his Creation so that if the Presence closed it, the rest of the Multiverse will be unmade

Dream was so afraid of Lucifer that he considers going to hell a suicide, Death doesn't have a claim on Lucifer, his Lightbringers flame can easily burn The Logos and Destiny's book

entire Worlds exists inside the Dreaming, if Dream isn't bound to rules he could easily recreate Creation depending on how much dreams for it

Feats done with fraction of Dream's power

it's stated the ruby (materioptikon) can turn dreams into matter:

http://i.imgur.com/nAOXWq3.jpg

He apparently made contact with the dream-continuum due to meditation. He also says that his mind is very powerfull due to the exposure to the Materioptikon and that he somehow tapped into a cosmic energy source with which he can now create reality in the dream-world.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/DoctorDestiny68.jpg

fraction the dreams power..has been used to reshape reality itself”http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/DoctorDestiny68.jpg

The following scans are from JLA: classified 4th parallel.

To summarize the arc, the red king has taken control of the materioptikon and through it he was able to create infinite versions of himself in infinite realities hoping that one version of himself would rule his reality/world:

JLA classified #33

Here, it is explained that red king ran infinite versions of himself through infinite possibilities, and only three are left and by creating alternate versions of himself he was actually creating alternate universes which contains those versions in hope that one of them would end up ruling the world, JLA classified #36

http://i.imgur.com/nzYdDnV.jpg

Here the red king says that we have 3 realities running at once (confirming that each version of himself is in a separate reality):

http://i.imgur.com/oNHpofX.jpg

JLA classified #36

And if somehow this isn't enough proof, batman says that through the materioptikon red king

was able to create a multiple realities in hopes that one of them would succeed to rule his world, and only 2 maybe 3 exist:

http://i.imgur.com/4yFm2qe.jpg

In the first page of the issue, it's stated that red king created infinite versions of himself and the ones that failed were destroyed and only 3 are left, proving that he created infinite universes/realities:

http://i.imgur.com/YT97H6d.jpg

More emphasis on the materioptikon

JLA classified #32:

It's stated that all of existence is threatened by it:

http://i.imgur.com/0YZCNZY.jpg

It casually destroys a universe/possibility:

In that same scan above, Destiny references the 6 billion facets, these are references to the 6 billion universes that were mentioned in the story arc, these 6 billion universes were still there even after the Red King reduced the infinite universes the materioptikon created, to 3 universes, and Destiny was using the materioptikon to remove those 6 billion universes.

http://i.imgur.com/ySIktyX.jpg

Dream defeated ( put her into eternal sleep and trapped her in the dreaming) Ultimator who stomped Mxy and devoured the 9th,8th,7th,6th and almost the 5th Dimension

Only Michael and Lucifer can create a cosmos in The Void

No Caption Provided

The Void is a place beyond Time,Space,Dimensions etc

It is a place beyond all levels of existence and non-existence a space even beyond the realm of Mother Night and Father Time

The coming together of Mother Night and Father Time is the responsible for The Multiverse, it is the base of the Multiverse without them a multiverse is impossible.Father Time is the one who gave Destiny his book, The book that contains everything in DC

Whats impressive about Lucifer's feat is not about the size but the place where he created it.Lucifer created his creation outside the base that enables the existence of multiverse, he created it in a void beyond the definition of everything, a void outside the the realm of mother Night which is also a place that lacked reality, he constructed his creation from scratch his creation feat is like the original creation of the multiverse

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/History-of-the-DC-Universe/Issue-1?id=98748

The original DC multiverse started as universe, Destiny telling the story of the DC multivese.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

Lucifer

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just have one argument. If Lucifer is beyond death how can the Team win?

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer.

TheSandman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Ferzandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just have one argument. If Lucifer is beyond death how can the Team win?

I'm agreeing with you. how can the team kill lucifer if death can't claims him?

thezoneexpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyjust: His own brother Michael is a feat and we all know Michael would godstomp the team.

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thezoneexpo:

Micheal's feats aren't necessarily Lucifer's feats.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like David Bowie.

Js.

R.I.P. Bowie.