@matmatxm8 said:

No Caption Provided

LOL

#4 Posted by dondave (41753 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

LOL

This

#5 Edited by Deadgod (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: can you explain how ? just wanna know why you think so like that it will very easy for Lucifer to beat all those guys? didn't they destroyed his father's all creation just because they were bored & recreated it all with a snap of fingers & there's MJJ too who was considered a omniversal threat hmm

#6 Posted by kingkronos (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone from team 1 can solo.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadgod said:

@dondave: can you explain how ? just wanna know why you think so like that it will very easy for Lucifer to beat all those guys? didn't they destroyed his father's all creation just because they were bored & recreated it all with a snap of fingers & there's MJJ too who was considered a omniversal threat hmm

World Funniest is non-canon and take place in Elseworlds, i.e. different universe. I know few wiki put it as canon, including wikipedia, but DC did publish a list of Elseworld titles and World Funniest was included in it.

So with that, all we can say is "a" version of Mxy and Batmite did that, and if we look at their power level in world funniest, they did directly outperform Lucifer or even Michael individually, but canon Earth 1 version of Mxy and Batmite dont really have feats on the same level.

MJJ was very powerful no argument at that, and his powers pretty much was said to make him a god within his warps which were showed to be expanding. But they did put a limit on his power level ,i.e. unable to manipulation reality where none exists (felt like a plot than anything else) which gives Lucifer an option to teleport him to the void (assuming he someone figures out MJJ powers). Also while we are on Die by the Sword arc, it felt kind of odd. On one side we have MJJ having 2 omniversal guardians Matrix and Merlyn helpless against him, but fury manage to fight him and take him in the void? meh!

#8 Posted by xeon1cs (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadgod said:

He isn't attached to creation itself. He has existed outside of creation, multiple times. Unless you're The Presence, Michael or Lucifer gives up his power, there isn't much you can do to him. The only thing he can't do without Michael is create something out of nothing, but he still has endless control over all of creation.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar.

#10 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer. Can't think of anyone that can defeat him.

#11 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

No Caption Provided
#12 Posted by staphin (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#13 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar.

#14 Posted by spawn_123 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar.

#15 Posted by rolldestroyer (3543 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#16 Posted by ComocYahweh (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy is home, 3 ugly reality warpers are dead.

#17 Posted by SaintWildcard (21840 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: Well his dad and his brothers can.

#18 Edited by primebonnick (4291 posts) - - Show Bio

idle so had to bump Lucifer convinces MJJ that his life and power mean nothing and he kills himself

#19 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is LMS so overrated?

what did he do that proves he can take out three high tier reality warpers at once?

#20 Edited by Phosphorus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he might not be able to overpower all three at once, but both the imps are easily beaten by use of trickery -and the Lightbearer is extremely skilled at that-, leaving Lucifer facing off against Jaspers. I think we can all agree he wins that.

#21 Posted by TheSuperor (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

No one on the team is a challange for Lucifer

#22 Posted by Thought_Robot (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Team easily .

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
#23 Posted by deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9 (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer stomps

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
#24 Posted by FlashofTommorow (1650 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by KrleAvenger (26071 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#26 Posted by Rijehu (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer eats

#27 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18449 posts) - - Show Bio

team

#28 Posted by decaf_wizard (17005 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

Only WF Mite and Mxy would have the power to beat Lucy. Not standard versions.

#29 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

Only WF Mite and Mxy would have the power to beat Lucy. Not standard versions.

Elseworld Mxy and Mite are standard versions but they don't have the power to destroy Lucy.

There was only 1 version of impss until New 52. They traveled to Elseworld storylines which was also implied when Mxy said he is tired of alternative universes in Kingdom Come. It has been shown that Mxy can travel to Elseworld universes through Hypertime.

Also, Elseworld stories are now part of DC canon, they all happened in the DC Multiverse.

5th Dimensional IMPS don't live inside the Multiverse so it wouldn't impossible to have 1 imp for every Universe, they exist outside the Multiverse like Apocalypse does.

#30 Posted by ridd (1019 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk

I'm inclined to believe that Mxy solos.

Thoughts?

#32 Posted by TheSuperor (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer stomps unless it's WF

#33 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk

I'm inclined to believe that Mxy solos.

Thoughts?

I'm inclined to agree with you. Every thread of this type theres this huge torrent of "lucifer" comments but no feats.

#34 Posted by TheKinfing (11784 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: Shaped a Universe with the help of his brother, and he destroyed a dimension by accident( Just by being there), that's about it, personally I think Lucifer can take standard Mxy, but I know you rate him a lot higher than most people, so I'm interest on seeing which arguments are you using here.

#35 Posted by KrleAvenger (26071 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by _Logos_ (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is beyond all dimensional limitations, so stop trying.

#37 Posted by ginman333 (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards team. If squirrel girl was included on the team they'd absolutely win.

#38 Posted by TheKinfing (11784 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Not at all, he's only ''Multiversal'' feat was during Nirvana, but that is inconsistent with the rest of his solo considering he has one instance of calling his creation a multiverse and nearly two dozens of calling it a Universe, both Lucifer and Michael are high end Universal, and that's as far as they go.

#39 Posted by KrleAvenger (26071 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: LOL in that chase, all I have to say is that the ignorance is astonishing (why am I so surprised???). Jaspers solos.

#40 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: Shaped a Universe with the help of his brother, and he destroyed a dimension by accident( Just by being there), that's about it, personally I think Lucifer can take standard Mxy, but I know you rate him a lot higher than most people, so I'm interest on seeing which arguments are you using here.

If you have Lucifer as high universal, then its strange to me why you would give him the win against Mxy, who is easily multiversal as seen in Emperor Joker.

#41 Posted by NightIight (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: I'm pretty sure he uses Universe in a metahphorical sense for the whole of his creation. A primordial universe existing in a multiverse would make the most sense for this contradiction.

#42 Posted by TheKinfing (11784 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: That is mostly because I don't rate Mxy or any other 5-D Imp as Multiversal, only Universal or so, as far as I'm concerned when they said he EJ could warp all of reality(I think I'm misquoting here, so feel free to correct me) he meant the universe, not multiverse.

#43 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: Ah, I see your reasoning. Well, you are mistaken.

Emperor Joker was explicitly stated to be at risk of destroying the multiverse and, indeed, all of timespace as a side-effect of using his powers irresponsibly.

"Not just your Earth, not just your Universe, but everything that is, was, or will be."

No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by SpideyJust (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is beyond all dimensional limitations, so stop trying.

This isn't vsbattles wiki. We use feats not dimensions.

#45 Posted by TJD2814 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was in the imps demension lucifer would be mortal right? Or would that fall under the realm of creation?

#46 Posted by _Logos_ (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjd2814: Every known concept exists within creation and Lucifer literally willed that all into existence.

#47 Posted by _Logos_ (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyjust: Don't worry about VS Battles Wiki, his feats alone is the only reason I'm saying he's above all dimensional limitations.

#48 Posted by TJD2814 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

@princeleif: so does that whole mortal thing just apply to other god-pantheons?

#49 Edited by _Logos_ (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjd2814: My guess is that if there is a domain where the Presence has not asserted his power, then Lucifer will not have his Lightbringer powers there.

#50 Edited by MorningDawn12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjd2814: Lucifer's just like the the Endless, it's not that he lose his power inside the realms of other pantheons but he have to follow the rules

Remember when he went to the Mansion of Silence? they thought that he cant enter that realm and hes powerless inside but when Lucifer entered(without permission) he was so powerful that he collapsed the entire dimension and the countless Creation inside it