Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And

VS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DC Reality Warpers vs. Marvel Reality Warpers!

• World's Funnest Mr. Mxy and Bat Mite vs. House of M Scarlet Witch and Adult Franklin Richards
  • If battle is too one-sided, DC gets Parallax (Zero Hour), and Marvel gets Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet)
  • Random encounter
  • Morals off
  • Takes place in the Marvel universe
  • Win by erasing opposing team from existence

Which warpers are supreme?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Mxy solos with no problem what so ever

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about when IG Thanos comes in?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy solos with no problem what so ever

Himitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 is strong, but Team 1 should still win.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WF Mxy? He erases them with a passing thought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what is stopping Wanda from saying: No more Imps?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1stomps, either solo.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happens if Thanos is replaced with White Phoenix Of The Crown?

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replace both Wanda and franklin with pre retcon beyonder and molecule man and we have a better battle

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jrupert1

And what is stopping Wanda from saying: No more Imps?

Her saying "no more mutants" didn't even result in there being no more mutants so I wouldn't call it realistic to believe she'll be able to pull that off on WF Mxy of all people. The argument of "someone can say something and make it happen" doesn't really work well when you have multiple characters that can do the same thing.

What happens if Thanos is replaced with White Phoenix Of The Crown?

Then it'd be even more one-sided.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, never knew WF Mxy was that powerful.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prob team 1. Team 2's best bet is that I believe, HOM SW's little "request" simultaneously effected all realities, which is pretty bomb. Maybe someone smarter than I would know, but Im not sure how it impacted other reality warper types or if it could have impacted abstract entities.

Otherwise, I think team 1 pretty easily has this.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of team 1 solos

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a stomp in the other direction in this case.

Replace both Wanda and franklin with pre retcon beyonder and molecule man and we have a better battle

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking a shot here, but please someone correct me if Im just off my rocker. Doesnt Mxy exist in a dimension outside of reality? If so, one big prob is that the IG is limited to the universe from which it originates. Its somewhat all powerful there, but is just pretty jewelry outside of it. So its not even multiversal. I suppose the rules make this a neutral universe so the glove would be legit there, but if Mxy is still existing outside of it, Im not sure if he really is effected.

@thesuperor said:

@bladeoffury: IG Thanos is nothing compared to WF Mxy

How come?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@thesuperor said:

How come?

You know why.

Evidently I don't, which is why I asked.

WF Mxy's best feat is destroying the multiverse (or what was left of it).

IG Thanos is above beings that can do the same.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@thesuperor said:

How come?

You know why.

Like who? also, WF's Mxy was capable of exiting the comics and entering our universe, that alone puts him above every other character that isn't Omnipotent (i.e. TOAA).

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mysticmedivh

@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@thesuperor said:

How come?

You know why.

Like who? also, WF's Mxy was capable of exiting the comics and entering our universe, that alone puts him above every other character that isn't Omnipotent (i.e. TOAA).

Like Eternity.

And regarding the entering our universe thing...

As far as I know, Deadpool and She-Hulk have done the same. You wanna argue that Deadpool and She-Hulk are above every non-omnipotent?

All Mxy did was chase Bat-Mite and they accidentally found themselves in a fictional representation of the "real world", only for them to be horrified at what they saw and quickly fled back.

I'm assuming you've read World's Funnest?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking a shot here, but please someone correct me if Im just off my rocker. Doesnt Mxy exist in a dimension outside of reality? If so, one big prob is that the IG is limited to the universe from which it originates. Its somewhat all powerful there, but is just pretty jewelry outside of it. So its not even multiversal. I suppose the rules make this a neutral universe so the glove would be legit there, but if Mxy is still existing outside of it, Im not sure if he really is effected.

The fight takes place in the Marvel universe, so let's assume that it can affect Mxy

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@thesuperor said:

How come?

You know why.

Like Eternity.

As far as I know, Deadpool and She-Hulk have done the same. You wanna argue that Deadpool and She-Hulk are above TOAA?

All Mxy did was chase Bat-Mite and they accidentally found themselves in a fictional representation of the "real world", only for them to be horrified at what they saw and quickly fled back.

Scans of Eternity destroying the multiverse? Why do i get the feeling that you're going to try and say that Eternity is actually multi-eternity even though it's already been said thousands of times that Eternity is only a universal scale character and there is an eternity for every marvel universe.

Deadpool entered an alternate reality which represented our universe, and to my knowledge She-Hulk was only pulled into an alternate dimension to judge whether or not the Ultimate Universe should be the main universe (not 100% about that though). Mxy actually entered our universe.

No, Mxy & Bat-Mite actually entered our universe, I'll get the scans if you want.

Obviously.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

Scans of Eternity destroying the multiverse?

I've already provided them to you around a week or so ago. You want a link or for me to post them again? Or do you remember now that I brought it up again?

Why do i get the feeling that you're going to try and say that Eternity is actually multi-eternity even though it's already been said thousands of times that Eternity is only a universal scale character and there is an eternity for every marvel universe.

In that case your feeling is wrong.

Deadpool entered an alternate reality which represented our universe, and to my knowledge She-Hulk was only pulled into an alternate dimension to judge whether or not the Ultimate Universe should be the main universe (not 100% about that though). Mxy actually entered our universe. No, Mxy & Bat-Mite actually entered our universe, I'll get the scans if you want.

Can you show me where it was merely a "representation" or "alternate dimension"?

Mxy and Bat-Mite didn't "actually entered our universe". That's impossible.

At the end of the day, Mxy and Bat-Mite are characters like every other. Drawn up with pen and paper. Fictional. They have no will of their own. Whatever they do is simply the writer making it such. The "real universe" they went to is no more than a picture edited on a computer with Mxy and Bat-Mite cropped and pasted onto it.

And again, assuming you've read World's Funnest, you would know that WF Mxy accidentally entered said universe, and he was horrified, and immediately left.

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: IG is far beyond mere universal scale and has defeated multiversal beings, say for example Eternity. Eternity on his own has re-created the whole multiverse and was still nothing compared to the IG, Death with a mere release of her power in 1 hit destroyed Galactus Engine + crippled the old ones + everything in the cancerverse and when you look at the fact that Galactus Engine on its own was winning a battle against Celestials + Galactus + 2 other Galactus like beings the feat becomes beyond impressive, thats not including how Old Ones were said to be even bigger and more powerful than Galactus engine.

We also have confirmation of IG being more powerful than cosmic cube, and we have seen 2 cosmic cube being in a battle affect not just the multiverse but beyond. There's just no way you can defeat universal+ and multiversal entities and only be universe level, when the gauntlet became sentient in the form of nemesis it wiped out two universes in the blink of an eye.

IG is ridiculously powerful, until it was nerfed by Hickman and made to be only universal and unusable outside of its native universe.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF Myx and Bat-Mite vs. HOM SW and Adult FR= Team 1 stomps.

WF Myx, Bat-Mite, and ZH Parallax vs. HOM SW, Adult FR, and Thanos w/ IG= Team 1 stomps.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its important to remember that in marvel, "multiversal" has a different meaning.

For example, the LT is one of the few "multiversal" beings, by marvel standards. It only means he has a presence in all realities simultaneously. It is not a degree of power, per se. Its just a matter of consciousness.

There are plenty of non-multiversal characters in marvel that can have "multiversal" impacts, as its commonly thrown around. Heck, Odin, who is by far, far, far NOT one most powerful of marvel characters, has had attacks that have sent ripples throughout all plains of existence in marvel.

So just because there are other versions of eternity, doesnt mean eternity is not capable of "multiversal" feats, as commonly thrown around. I wouldnt discount power levels here - I think its a writing style.

@mysticmedivh said:
@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@citizensentry said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@thesuperor said:

How come?

You know why.

Like Eternity.

As far as I know, Deadpool and She-Hulk have done the same. You wanna argue that Deadpool and She-Hulk are above TOAA?

Scans of Eternity destroying the multiverse? Why do i get the feeling that you're going to try and say that Eternity is actually multi-eternity even though it's already been said thousands of times that Eternity is only a universal scale character and there is an eternity for every marvel universe.

Deadpool entered an alternate reality which represented our universe, and to my knowledge She-Hulk was only pulled into an alternate dimension to judge whether or not the Ultimate Universe should be the main universe (not 100% about that though). Mxy actually entered our universe.

No, Mxy & Bat-Mite actually entered our universe, I'll get the scans if you want.

Obviously.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

Scans of Eternity destroying the multiverse?

I've already provided them to you around a week or so ago. You want a link or for me to post them again? Or do you remember now that I brought it up again?

Why do i get the feeling that you're going to try and say that Eternity is actually multi-eternity even though it's already been said thousands of times that Eternity is only a universal scale character and there is an eternity for every marvel universe.

In that case your feeling is wrong.

Deadpool entered an alternate reality which represented our universe, and to my knowledge She-Hulk was only pulled into an alternate dimension to judge whether or not the Ultimate Universe should be the main universe (not 100% about that though). Mxy actually entered our universe. No, Mxy & Bat-Mite actually entered our universe, I'll get the scans if you want.

Can you show me where it was merely a "representation" or "alternate dimension"?

Mxy and Bat-Mite didn't "actually entered our universe". That's impossible.

At the end of the day, Mxy and Bat-Mite are characters like every other. Drawn up with pen and paper. Fictional. They have no will of their own. Whatever they do is simply the writer making it such. The "real universe" they went to is no more than a picture edited on a computer with Mxy and Bat-Mite cropped and pasted onto it.

And again, assuming you've read World's Funnest, you would know that WF Mxy accidentally entered said universe, and he was horrified, and immediately left.

Fifth Dimension busting > Eternity

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jamespacker
No Caption Provided

Mxy FTW

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mxy solos, Franklin doesn't even belong here.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The imps take care of business

wwwwwwwwww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF Mxy? He erases them with a passing thought.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hate to bump that, but that would be a stomp in the opposite direction dude.

spmsupun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke?

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy and Batmite were too OP, they should win.

SamaelDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy wanked solos DC

Alastor0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers