Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SupremeBeing

Battle Forum Thread Rules:

1. No BFR.
 2. Both Characters Morals are on.
 3. The Last Character Standing Wins the Battle.

Battle Location: Planet Creamatoria

No Caption Provided

Battle Participants:

MR. MAJESTIC  

No Caption Provided

Powers:

Mr. Majestic is the WildStorm universes "Superman". He is an alien warrior who has lived on Earth for centuries, often fighting alongside others of his race (as well as humans) against the Daemonites. Most members of the Kherubim Pantheon have been shown to have a combination of at least some of these powers: super strength, super speed, super senses, incredible levels of durability and healing, energy manipulation, psychic powers, flight (in and out of space), hand blasts, laser vision, ice breath and longevity. While Majestic has all these powers, their levels are much higher than any other Kherubim for reasons that are unknown. It has been said that he was enhanced by aliens called the D'rahn (beings capable of prompting evolution in other creatures) in an act called "Enlightenment", but there are no details about when or why this took place. Also, his powers aren’t always as strong as they have been shown. For most of his WildC.A.T.s appearances his strength, speed and intelligence, while still great, were not at such levels as they are in his other appearances. Later books have him doing things like easily moving planets, flying through the center of the sun, moving at faster-than-light-speeds for months at a time and building complex machines in nanoseconds. This may be due to the Enlightenment however. When he encountered the D'rahn while aiding Wildcore they said that he had not tapped the full limits of his enhancements so it is possible that his increase in abilities is a result of him realizing his potential over time.  Unlike most heroes with super strength, Majestic has also been trained to use bladed weapons with great skill and is a master of armed and unarmed combat. In the armor he wears on his shoulders, he carries an invisibility suit, a double-bladed invisible sword and pills that take away his powers in case he needs to work stealthily in places where his power signature would give him away. He can infiltrate areas with even the highest security in order to take them down from the inside. Majestic is a Kherubim Lord and all Lords have psychic abilities. He hasn’t shown much in the way of offensive uses psychic powers, but he has immense amounts of raw psychic power and potential and has been able to resist the efforts of other psychics. He has used telekinesis as well. Aside from his physical strength and psychic powers, Majestic is a genius. His intelligence (and control over his body) allows him to use his powers in unique ways. For example, he once displayed that he knows how to manipulate photons and transmit information and data with his eye beams and used this ability to rewrite Eradicator's genetic code (subatomic programming), giving him crossdimensional awareness. He's also used his laser vision to turn a star ingot into a replacement for the sun as well as alter the composition of Jupiter on a pre-atomic level. By using his intelligence with his super speed he can create things he imagines within seconds. Two of his named inventions were the Molecular Disentangler, used to detach a shape shifter's mind from the building it was controlling; and Planet Movers, gloves that let him move planets without them being destroyed by their own weight. Majestic has also built ships for interstellar travel, sentient machines, bombs, mechanical combat suits and other things using scrap metal and other basic resources. He usually has access to highly advanced Kherubim Technology that he can use, but sometimes he doesn't and has to make due with what he can find. To aid in his creating, he built a Kherubim Forge powered by “pure primal energy operating in tandem with arcane alien metallurgy”. When faced with obstacles that can’t be overcome with brute strength, Majestic can evaluate a situation to find the proper solution and implement it correctly. He is knowledgeable in many fields (including physics, cosmology, chemistry, engineering, biology, earth and alien technology) and has more than once shown himself to be as smart as, if not smarter than, the most brilliant minds on his and even other planets. When he met and became one of the Universals, Majestic inherited his father's position as a guardian of Life itself. As a result, his powers were raised to even higher levels. When he returned to Earth after other adventures he said that he'd gotten over being a Universal. He no longer carried the title, but he didn't lose his powers. Mr. Majestic also has the ability to alter reality, but has only done so twice. The first time was in order to trick a universe devouring entity and the second was when all of creation was coming to an end and he and the three other beings at the end of time wanted to create a new universe. Kherubim are able transcend their natural states and become things known as High Lords. What exactly being a High Lord entails isn't known (when Emp, another Kherubim did it, he seemingly died in a burst of energy and hasn't been heard from again), but Majestic becoming a Universal has been referenced since then as him reaching that state of being. 

VS

DARK PHOENIX

No Caption Provided

Powers:

The Dark Phoenix is all of the negative parts of the Phoenix Force in one entity. That entity enchants Jean Grey and her Omega leveled powers and they become one of the most powerful and feared beings in the universe. The powers that the Dark Phoenix possesses are very quite similar to that of Jean Grey’s. When Jean Grey is enchanted with the Dark Phoenix her powers are manifested by a thousand times fold. The Dark Phoenix is the negative part of the Phoenix Force in one entity. That entity enchants Jean Grey and her Omega leveled powers and they become one of the most powerful being in the universe. The only thing stronger is a different entity from the same enchantment, so in so many words, another part of the Phoenix Force. The Dark Phoenix has practically limitless telepathic and telekinetic powers. Her telepathic power is said to be the strongest in the world (that is next to her other entities). The creature has fought Charles Xavier (considered to be one of the most powerful telepaths in the world) and nearly won, if it had not been for the Omega-Mutant Jean Grey’s assistance, Dark Phoenix would have won. It is said that the Dark Phoenix’s telepathic powers are so great that they are able to communicate to the dead, to people in other realms and much more. The Dark Phoenix is also considered to be the most powerful telekinetic in the universe (again, next to her other entities). Her telekinetic powers allow her to lift thousands if not millions of tons of matter and do whatever she wishes with it.  The distance that the telekinetic power is able to reach is limitless making her the most powerful telekinetic in the world. Also, since the Dark Phoenix branches off the Phoenix Force she has limitless Cosmic Pyrokinesis.   This power allows her to use cosmic fire that with her power can burn through anything she desires. This fire can exist in space, under water, anywhere. This power is extremely hard to use and control, the Phoenix Force is the only known “being” to be able to control and create such a thing. This among any other things has made the Dark Phoenix one of the most feared creatures to ever walk the planet.  

Who Wins? How? and Why? Please Explain in Detail.
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Preacherl2k

I want Majestic to win so I say he speed blitzes her and because he's the Guardian of Life he is forced to kill her and disperse her atoms across the universe.

Of course It probably wouldn't go down that way and DP would just vaporize Majestic, end of battle.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

IF he has his sword He wins And he also has a god mode so lets see .
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SupremeBeing

I always thought Mr. Majestic vs Dark Phoenix would be a Fun Battle

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spekqj
@termiteone4ever said:
" IF he has his sword He wins And he also has a god mode so lets see . "
What can he do with his sword?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I would like Majestic to win... but Dark Phoenix has such High Level Energy and Matter Manipulation... I do not know if he can handle that
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SupremeBeing
@King Saturn:  Yea the Dark Phoenix is no Joke, but i think Majestic can hold his own here.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BMEZY

speedblitzing wouldn't work; the raptor of the phoenix force serves as a powerful force field that virtually no one can breach and it sucks the life forces out of beings who get to close; there will be no physical contact in this battle
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Roddy010
@King Saturn said:
I would like Majestic to win... but Dark Phoenix has such High Level Energy and Matter Manipulation... I do not know if he can handle that

Pretty much this...
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Majestic winning this one. Unless he had at least 1 minute of prep (he doesn't, I know), he could possibly find a way to survive. But Dark Phoenix is overwhelming.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By monarch2016

lol at people thinking that majestic has a chance of winning here

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@termiteone4ever: What can his sword do ?
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thepowercosmic
I think he haves a chance  Speed and the swords of creation can stop DP powers but i can be wrong 

@TheMightyAvenger
said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cut anything even a reality-werp like Tao and leave him power less  
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Thepowercosmic: Thanks.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Roddy010 said:
@King Saturn said:
Pretty much this...
Agreed. She thinks about him - he's vaporized. The end. Warrior-type characters really don't stand much chance against D. Phoenix.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Roddy010 said:
@King Saturn said:
Pretty much this...
Agreed. She thinks about him - he's vaporized. The end. Warrior-type characters really don't stand much chance against D. Phoenix.

Warrior types with ridiculous speed feats and reality-warper-killing weapons have a shot.

I don't know how fast Phoenix is and given that all she really needs to do is think and she is powered by an entity that isn't necessarily restricted by physical limits, she may be fast enough, but if she's not, I think Majestic could skewer her with his pig-stickers then finish her off before she unmakes him. Did Phoenix blitzkill other x-men when she dealt with them?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Thepowercosmic said:
I think he haves a chance  Speed and the swords of creation can stop DP powers but i can be wrong 

@TheMightyAvenger
said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Excellent scans 
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkeden

has dark phoenix ever taken out a reality warper one on one? I think not. galactus is not a reality warper by the way. so, until dark phoenix has feats of beating the crap out of an adult franklin richards or taking out a prepared mr.mxyzptlk, mr.majestic wins.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212
@Darkeden said:
has dark phoenix ever taken out a reality warper one on one? I think not. galactus is not a reality warper by the way. so, until dark phoenix has feats of beating the crap out of an adult franklin richards or taking out a prepared mr.mxyzptlk, mr.majestic wins.
Beyonder...
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkeden

you don't gets it? I mean in a way like an ant vs a man.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Mr. Majestic loses here. 

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@baron2011: If he had any prep,even just three minutes,he could probably do something to Jean.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice battle would be really epic

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at Majestic being Franklin or Mxy level

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix would stomp kryptonians by the bushel. Majestic gets stomped.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark phoenix wins why was this not locked

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Dark phoenix wins why was this not locked

Why dd you bump it then if was already a dead thread?

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP stomps

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality warping and immortality from being a universal give majestic just enough edge to be able to try and stick DP

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP stomps

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers