Mr. Immortal Vs Vandal Savage

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

all out fight between them.  how long does it last?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Savage puts Mr. Immortal in a cage and kills him whenever he's got a spare moment until the end of time.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot said:
"Savage puts Mr. Immortal in a cage and kills him whenever he's got a spare moment until the end of time. "
I think you're underestimating Mr. Immortal's l337 h2h skills.
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Holacik
the human Juggernaut said:
"Buckshot said:
"Savage puts Mr. Immortal in a cage and kills him whenever he's got a spare moment until the end of time. "
I think you're underestimating Mr. Immortal's l337 h2h skills.
"
I don't think he is...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Tevnoba

Mr. Immortal wins.  Savage is destined to already die in the 853rd century - so he can die!  Mr. Immortal can not - he will always come back.  Savage will not be around until the end of the universe like Mr. Immortal will be.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

They're from different univserses. If the "fight" takes place in DC or in a non-marvel universe, does Mr. Immortal keep coming back? Is there evidence (might be) that 616 Marvel lasts until the 853rd century? What if Savage creates or steals some kind of time machine while Immortal is locked in the cage and sends him to the end of time? Then Savage wins doesn't he?

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Danko
Buckshot said:
"They're from different univserses. If the "fight" takes place in DC or in a non-marvel universe, does Mr. Immortal keep coming back? Is there evidence (might be) that 616 Marvel lasts until the 853rd century? What if Savage creates or steals some kind of time machine while Immortal is locked in the cage and sends him to the end of time? Then Savage wins doesn't he?
"
Yet how does he know when the end of time is? He would have to visit it himself to be sure, and if it is the end.. well then he's dead as well. And what if the fight takes place in 616 Marvel universe? It has not been specified by the TS. So it could pretty much go either way.. Although i'm leaning towards Mr. Immortal.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He doesn't have to know when the end of time is or go there himself for the machine to get there. What kind of craziness is that? What's so impossible about him simply setting the machine to keep going forward until it reaches the end? Vandal has plenty of time to figure out how to get Mr. Immortal to the future. He also has mad money and connections, he could easily get someone to make  machine for him or  use magic. The universe will end regardless of whether it happens in DC or Marvel, so that doesn't matter either. Also, no one said that the winner had to kill the other guy. I think Vandal incapacitating Mr. Immortal until the end of time (whether he sends him there the fast way or not) is a win.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Danko

Good point, i didn't think about that. Then i'll have to agree with you. Although i do think in these kind of battles a little bit more information wouldn't be a bad thing. But that's just me.. :)

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Holacik
Buckshot said:
"They're from different univserses. If the "fight" takes place in DC or in a non-marvel universe, does Mr. Immortal keep coming back?
"
So since the Flash uses the speedforce, and the speedforce doesn't exist in Marvel, by default he loses every match to Marvel characters?  It's a slippery slope arguing against powers working in different universes.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I know, and that's why I gave other reasons Vandal could win in addition to that one. 

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Tevnoba
Buckshot said:
"They're from different univserses. If the "fight" takes place in DC or in a non-marvel universe, does Mr. Immortal keep coming back? Is there evidence (might be) that 616 Marvel lasts until the 853rd century? What if Savage creates or steals some kind of time machine while Immortal is locked in the cage and sends him to the end of time? Then Savage wins doesn't he?
"

Would not matter, Mr. Immortal will outlive the current universe and become part of the next one (Like Galactus did).  He still out lives savage.
SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SadBastard

Doesn't it depend on how you quantify "winning"?

To me, it's getting the last laugh. If Vandal Savage dies in the 853rd and several eons latter, when Craig's sitting around enjoying a holographic ham sandwich is ruminated over by Mr. Immortal? Than I don't care how nice that caveman looks in a suit; Craig wins.

Now I'll supplement this by saying Mr. I has ABSOLUTELY no chance against Savage in combat.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"
Would not matter, Mr. Immortal will outlive the current universe and become part of the next one (Like Galactus did).  He still out lives savage.
"

Savage attaches a bomb to the time machine so when it reaches the end of time and the universe restarts, it explodes and he dies. Anyway, outliving doesn't necessarily mean winning, as I've said before. Also, Savage may live to the end of the universe (and through magic or science, maybe further) as well. His death isn't set in stone.
Avatar image for lance2legit2quit
Lance2legit2quit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot said:

Tevnoba said:

"
Would not matter, Mr. Immortal will outlive the current universe and become part of the next one (Like Galactus did). He still out lives savage.
"

Savage attaches a bomb to the time machine so when it reaches the end of time and the universe restarts, it explodes and he dies. Anyway, outliving doesn't necessarily mean winning, as I've said before. Also, Savage may live to the end of the universe (and through magic or science, maybe further) as well. His death isn't set in stone.

And then Mr Immortal comes back in 3 seconds, i don't know what your smoking if you think a bomb can kill off Mr Immortal.

Zactacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is so one sided obviously The immortal wins easy he has powers other than just intelligence, and immortality. He has flight, enhanced reflexes, enhanced durability, super strength, superhuman speed. He would clap vandal savage cheeks until Savage dies in the 800th something year. Not hating on vandal, he one of my favorite DC supervillains and an interesting character, but come on he’s not winning this, maybe if there is prep time. But immortal can take vandal to space launch them to the sun or something

brocktonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided