Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's movie thor. 

He's shown no ability to destroy the planet. 

And though, yes, he's an alien with super-davanced tech that looks like magic to us, that doesn't mean it can be shut down like an MP3 player either.   

It doesn't mean that Thor's armor or Mjolnir could be shut down by an EMP, or that his stuff could be hacked by an apple computer, or that hogwarts magic will automatically be superior, simply because it is magic. 

side note on thor's tech = magic.

I think that angle can still work for the avengers. 

Jon favro didn't want to be the one to integrate magic into the tech based world of the iron man movies. Thor does this pretty well with the advanced tech beyond our understanding bit. 

And just because Thor's tech is more advanced than Tony's doesn't mean that Thor becomes the techie of the group. 
Thor uses Mjolnir, maybe the most advanced tech weapon in marvel movie-verse, but that doesn't mean he knows anythigna bout tech. Your grandmother uses the internet, but that doesn't mean she can IP a network. 

Thor can be ignorant of technology in this set up and still come out shooting bolts and lightning and stuff. Just like we know how to press play, thor knows how to access the power of the hammer.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
the OP states that morals are off.  mad-eye was teaching the killing curse to a bunch of kids. So, it seems to reason that everybody has easy access to learning that curse. no morals, means they would probably start the fight with that spell. Why bother with something less effective if you are out to kill? and that is what no morals implies.  Thor was basically at human levels when Odin stripped him of his gear. Odin thrusts out his hand "I strip you of your power!" and peices of gear come off as he says each line.  It seemed implied to me that every peice of his gear was boosting him.  Also, Thor, as the golden boy, was getting the best gear. The warriors three had their own gear, and loki had his as well. Lesser gear, to be sure, for less powerful characters.   Thor was getting the best of everything because he was Odin's favorite.  Longevity, strength, speed, everything it was implied, came from their tech.  That's why when Odin stripped him of all his gear Thor was mortal. He was restrained by a bunch of orderlies, subdued by a chem injection etc.. Sure, he still kicked ass as a human, because he's had the life experiences of thor, but he was not going to live like an immortal without the support of his culture.  frost Giants and Destroyer armor were nerfed for the movie. It happens. Hulk isn't hardly a fraction of himself in the movies. Destroying the destroyer in the movie is NOT the same thing as taking out the Destroyer in comic continuity.  I don't think Thor has anythign to fear from the creatrues that hogwarts could round up. Trolls, giants, dragons, none of them wield the same kind of physical power that Thor has at his disposal. He would really have to watch out for the more experienced magic users of the school itself.
There was also a blinding light radiating from him.  
There is nothing to indicate Asgardians without their armor suddenly become completely human, otherwise Loki could jack himself up physically by just slapping some cloths on. 

The whole golden boy concept seems like a complete  guess at best.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Aqua11500 said:
@SlimJ87D

When did Loki do anything to Thor not amped? He had the spear. 

That's just it,Thor fought Loki with his hammer,being as how in the comics Thor is physically superior to his brother,so wit that being said Thor gets put down by a lethal spell ,and BTW movie Thor hasn't shown any resistance against direct Magic attacks.  

@isaac_clarke

Movie Thor is just an alien, which by itself as you mentioned could make spells not effective against him, especially death spells due to his longevity.  
He's literally thousands of years old by the time the movie kicks off, tough seeing a spell that normally puts down a bunch people that at best like 100's of years versus someone that may live indefinitely. 

Regardless Hogwarts won't get that chance if Thor actually bothers to use his full power strike, which would level the entire school killing most of them easily.   

The problem with this is that its theory,you assume it would just tickle him,you don't know that for sure.What does longevity have do with it?? Even if Thor was a billion years old,the point of the spell is that it kills.Thor can go on living forever,but if someone kills him then he's gone.That's the thing about Gods,they can live forever,but if someone directly attacks them and have the ability to put the down,they can still die.  He's levels he school full of children???  Not in character,but if bloodlust...  Wizards can erect magic force fields, whose to say they would get smashed? That's assuming he levels the school
I don't even know if it can tickle him. Those lethal spells are used on a bunch of folks with zero durability and nothing really super human about them. Outside the magic they possess they are pretty much mortal. 
How is a force field going to help the school if Thor is already beating them senseless? The guy can throw tornadoes at them by twirling his hammer having them being lifted into the clouds and killed by their own super force field.  
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, i wouldn't say they become *human*, but it seemed to me that he was being stripped of his powers, which was intercut with images of the gear coming off, to imply that the gear was granting the power boosts.  

There is no evidence that Asgardians are EXACTLY like people without their tech, but Thor was humbled enough so that he had to actually fight people to get into the base, rather than just plow through them, and he was taken out with a sedative, and subdued by orderlies, and held by shield and basically the entire portion of the movie from when Odin de-powers him to when he gets the hammer back would have been much different if he still had the power, or some level of super-human reserve of that power from earlier in the movie. 

Loki DID jack himself up... by taking Odin's spear. 

About Odin caring for Thor, and giving him the best stuff. 

What is your argument to the contrary? Odin went out of his way to talk up Mjolnir, how awesome it was, and then he gave it to Thor. Odin is king. His son is the prince. Does the King NOT give the prince the best? In a world where tech = power? 

It seemed pretty clear to me that asgardians are roughly equivalent to mortals without their tech/magic.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
No, i wouldn't say they become *human*, but it seemed to me that he was being stripped of his powers, which was intercut with images of the gear coming off, to imply that the gear was granting the power boosts.    There is no evidence that Asgardians are EXACTLY like people without their tech, but Thor was humbled enough so that he had to actually fight people to get into the base, rather than just plow through them, and he was taken out with a sedative, and subdued by orderlies, and held by shield and basically the entire portion of the movie from when Odin de-powers him to when he gets the hammer back would have been much different if he still had the power, or some level of super-human reserve of that power from earlier in the movie. Loki DID jack himself up... by taking Odin's spear.  About Odin caring for Thor, and giving him the best stuff.  What is your argument to the contrary? Odin went out of his way to talk up Mjolnir, how awesome it was, and then he gave it to Thor. Odin is king. His son is the prince. Does the King NOT give the prince the best? In a world where tech = power?  It seemed pretty clear to me that asgardians are roughly equivalent to mortals without their tech/magic.
But it seems baseless.  
Outside "When he didn't have Mjolnir and his armor he had no powers! So it must be the gear!"  - Which you could apply to current Thor since he is always in his gear outside sleeping with Sif.
Thor himself wasn't even seemingly aware of losing his powers till he was at the hospital and unable to break through his restraints. I'm pretty sure he knows he wasn't wearing his armor. 

I don't remember Loki being jacked up in the film, at all. All the Spear did was control the destroyer and fire blasts of energy, he didn't suddenly become a match for Thor physically or gain any additional powers he already didn't have.
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By gavinification

And just one more thing on the killing curse.  All of the students may have the urge to cast it because morals were off but not all of them would be able to cast it.  According to mad eye you need to be a exceptionally powerful wizard to do it and the majority of the students are not.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Phylos
@gavinification said:
And just one more thing on the killing curse.  All of the students may have the urge to cast it because morals were off but not all of them would be able to cast it.  According to mad eye you need to be a exceptionally powerful wizard to do it and the majority of the students are not.

for the ones that can use it, will. for the rest that are not, could just use a wide array of other spells. like i said before, it may just be an hour of prep, but its still time on there side. im sure the teachers could fill in the students on different way to battle. & the teachers themselves house strong magic (charms, hexes, elemental etc) & leadership.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Phylos

that, times 1000.  

gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By gavinification

The teachers themselves are not warriors. 
And why wouldnt thor be able to block the spells with mjolnir just like he blocks the destroyers heat vision. Dumblebore can block the killing curse by levitating chunks of statue in the way so it should be the same idea.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Phylos
@gavinification said:
The teachers themselves are not warriors. And why wouldnt thor be able to block the spells with mjolnir just like he blocks the destroyers heat vision. Dumblebore can block the killing curse by levitating chunks of statue in the way so it should be the same idea.

you dont have to be a warrior to defend yourself from being killed.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By difficlus

Thor calls down a huge thunderbolt and destroys the school. 
The summons winds to scatter the wreckage. 

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fehafare

Lol on anime vice, there are these Harry poter threads, anyway they lose badly, i mean they'r spell si to knock you to the ground and it can be dodge by avager humans, so what would peek humans or super humans or other races like demons and vampires do to them, lol i can't imagine it. 
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By gavinification
@Phylos: magonagle and snape are actually two of the 4 or 5 that might be an actual threat. Them along with the charms lad, dumbledore if hes alive and maybe harry.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

giving it to Hogwarts, hundreds of magicians plus all of the creatures in the Forbidden forest, eventually the numbers gain will take him, especially with morals off, they all could use avada kedavra on him, ONE of the spells might not kill him, but i think hundreds of them will

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By difficlus
@Phylos said:

@gavinification said:

The teachers themselves are not warriors. And why wouldnt thor be able to block the spells with mjolnir just like he blocks the destroyers heat vision. Dumblebore can block the killing curse by levitating chunks of statue in the way so it should be the same idea.

you dont have to be a warrior to defend yourself from being killed.
From a huge lightning bolt capable of causing a huge earthquake? or a tornado whirlwind able to lift pick up trucks into the air. 
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Westlife
@Killemall: I don't like how they did the Destroyer armor in the movie. In the books, I think it broke Mjolnir, and once might have killed Thor, but I think he got conditional back-to-lifeness by Hela. 

I think Thor.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Blood_guts

he lifted up cars and a destroyer with his tornado. why would a bunch of kids be able to function in a tornado better than a construct made by a god? i would conject he could lift all of the students or a significant portion and then drop them again and again or at least make the playing field more suitable for him.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68  Edited By Vortex13
@Killemall said:
Thor in the movie defeated Destroyer with ease?? when has he done so in the comics??  
@Deadcool: I say thor too buddy! 
But the destroyer armor may not have been as powerful as it was in the comic.

I'm going to give it to Hogwarts. Someone mentioned that they couldn't stun Hagrid which is true because he was part giant. In the fourth book it's mentioned that dragons are highly magically powerful and it takes about a 20 wizards to stun them which is shown. Thor is probably more powerful than a dragon but you have about 500 wizards at Hogwarts I think so I'm pretty sure all of them working together with a multitude of spells could probably take Thor down but there would be some dead wizards. They could all take potions that make them stronger, like the OP said they get prep. It's been referenced in the books a potion that can make you more alert or aware of your surroundings. Also there are spells that can make you temporarily stronger. What if they all cast spells to make themselves bigger like at Hagrids size. There are a lot of things they could do. And I believe I heard J. K, Rolling that there are actually a 1000 students and teachers at Hogwarts. The wizards have this in my opinion.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bigcimmerian
@Vortex13:  
Don't compare Hagrid to Thor, also don't compare dragons to Thor...
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By gavinification
@The Stegman said:
giving it to Hogwarts, hundreds of magicians plus all of the creatures in the Forbidden forest, eventually the numbers gain will take him, especially with morals off, they all could use avada kedavra on him, ONE of the spells might not kill him, but i think hundreds of them will
But they all couldnt use it. Only a few of them would be capable regardless of the state of their morals. Its stated to be a very difficult spell to cast.  Almost no teacher has cast it so how would they be able to use it on thor? Spells take practice. And an hour is not practice enough.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Phylos

when pushed to the edge, hogwarts would come out victorious. this scene, times 1000, again. over hundreds of students, a lot of teachers & many creatures against thor. 

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jezer

Between the numbers, the huge variety of things they can do with magic(someone said something about lifting them with a Tornado and dropping them...they have a spell that kills all momentum('-' ) ), the homefield advantage, and the idea that Thor's tech may not even be able to work on the grounds since its not powered by magic, I give this to the wizards.

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@gavinification: True. I remember it being mentioned that the students could have tried the spell and "Mad-eye" (who was really the Doctor) would have gotten a nosebleed at worst. If it's present day Hogwarts as mentioned, Dumby's dead, a number of students are too, Argog's dead so no help from giant spiders, the centaurs might help, and they have a giant and a half-giant (Hagrid and his younger brother). I'd say Thor has this.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#74  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@gavinification: most of the professors are skilled enough to probably know how to use it, they just choose not to teach it for obvious reasons, more skilled gifted students can probably learn it if they practice for the whole hour straight, heck Harry mastered the Imperius curse easily as well as taught all of the Dumbledore's Army members to use patronus charms despite it being an extremely hard spell, even if they all don't use avada kedavra, they all MUST know stupefy, the basic stun charm, even a dozen of those should take thor down
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By gavinification
@Phylos: Most of the impressive stuff in that battle was done by members of the order who are the best of the best. There are also not that many of them. The other 95% of the hogwarts side are no where near as powerful. 
And Molly weasley is neither teacher nor student.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Vortex13
@BigCimmerian said:
@Vortex13:  Don't compare Hagrid to Thor, also don't compare dragons to Thor...
I wasn't saying they were in the same league at all. I was saying that just because something is magically resistant doesn't mean that enough wizards couldn't do it. Twenty wizards would in no way be able to take him out with them all using the same spell like it takes for a dragon, but there are a thousand students and also there are the teachers most of which are very skilled.@gavinification said:
But they all couldnt use it. Only a few of them would be capable regardless of the state of their morals. Its stated to be a very difficult spell to cast.  Almost no teacher has cast it so how would they be able to use it on thor? Spells take practice. And an hour is not practice enough.
The teacher's haven't cast it not because they are incapable but because they do not believe in killing, but when they are pushed to it they will. It doesn't even say they have to kill Thor so they could use the stunning spell, which most of them would know, to knock him out and then every student and teacher that knows the killing spell could cast it all at once over and over again until in takes, which I'm pretty sure they could get it done with all the people that know it on the first try.
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By gavinification
@The Stegman: I doubt that the teachers barring snape, and magonagle would be skilled enough to use it. 
And snape is the only one that we know for sure that he can.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Phylos
@The Stegman said:
@gavinification: most of the professors are skilled enough to probably know how to use it, they just choose not to teach it for obvious reasons, more skilled gifted students can probably learn it if they practice for the whole hour straight, heck Harry mastered the Imperius curse easily as well as taught all of the Dumbledore's Army members to use patronus charms despite it being an extremely hard spell, even if they all don't use avada kedavra, they all MUST know stupefy, the basic stun charm, even a dozen of those should take thor down

& also depending on the year some of the students are in, there are certain spells that are taught. i think after the 5th year, students are taught more complicated things.
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CurbsideProphet

Umm, Thor? But I guess I'll keep listening.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Vortex13
@gavinification said:
@The Stegman: I doubt that the teachers barring snape, and magonagle would be skilled enough to use it. And snape is the only one that we know for sure that he can.
The killing curse isn't that complicated though, don't forget they were teaching it to the students in the last year of the books and most had learned it. The whole order of the phoenix knows the killing curse and most adults have the power to do it, so I really don't think it's as complicated as your making it out to be.
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By gavinification
@Vortex13: They may not be incapable but they certainly wouldnt be as proficient at it as say a death eater.  
The thing fake mad eye said applies. If all of them tried to do it for the first time they would barely give him a nose bleed. And thats assuming that all of the teachers are powerful enough which i doubt they are.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Phylos
@gavinification said:
@Phylos: Most of the impressive stuff in that battle was done by members of the order who are the best of the best. There are also not that many of them. The other 95% of the hogwarts side are no where near as powerful. And Molly weasley is neither teacher nor student.

so the other 95% of hogwarts wouldnt know how to turn someone into a stone like form or deflect spells? one on one, sure, it'd be a quick death. but against the entire school? where one students fails in a spell, three more experienced stidents will step into place. & i know molly isnt a student, i was showing an example of power.
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By gavinification
@Vortex13: The order is not hogwarts.  It does take a serious amount of magic according to fake mad eye.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Vortex13
@gavinification said:
@Vortex13: They may not be incapable but they certainly wouldnt be as proficient at it as say a death eater.  The thing fake mad eye said applies. If all of them tried to do it for the first time they would barely give him a nose bleed. And thats assuming that all of the teachers are powerful enough which i doubt they are.
but your comparing 14 year old's to adults. The adults know and most of the older classes know how to do complicated spells and it wouldn't be that difficult for them to learn. Even with only an hour left.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Phylos said:

that, times 1000.  

Wouldn't hurt Thor.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vortex13
@gavinification said:
@Vortex13: The order is not hogwarts.  It does take a serious amount of magic according to fake mad eye.
It's more about having to really mean it, as Belotrix said in book five, to preform an unforgivable curse. And seeing as morals are off I'd say they'd all be really meaning it.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Phylos
@isaac_clarke said:
@Phylos said:

that, times 1000.  

Wouldn't hurt Thor.

from one person, no. from many others, it'll leave it mark. a god a lightning & thunder vs. a sufficient amount of people who can bend magic around them to there liking & extent.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By isaac_clarke

Here is the problem, what stops  a moraless Thor from leveling the entire School, killing all of them, with a smash of his hammer as he did a good chunk of the Ice Giant's home. Or Throwing Tornadoes at them. Or having them levitate into the clouds only to have the majority die as they fall either due to not knowing a spell to prevent their death or lack flight? With his weather control displayed in the film alone he could give Hogwarts all sorts of hell twirling his hammer, easily disarming and killing his opponents by tossing his hammer at them dismembering them.

Honestly their best bet is a spell that as far as we know might not even be effective against him in the first place and most of them are incapable of actually performing. 
He's going to slaughter them without morals.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Blood_guts
@Phylos said:
when pushed to the edge, hogwarts would come out victorious. this scene, times 1000, again. over hundreds of students, a lot of teachers & many creatures against thor. 

if there could be a worst part of that movie it would be the sheer ridivulousness of belatrix lestange being killed by a stay at home mother. she was practically voldemorts second in command and some lady makes her explode.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Phylos

that will stop the student from falling to there death or being picked up. 

theres also spells to heal major injuries.

spells ti disarm.

spells to shield.

whatever he dishes out, it'll be countered.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Phylos
@Blood_guts said:
@Phylos said:

if there could be a worst part of that movie it would be the sheer ridivulousness of belatrix lestange being killed by a stay at home mother. she was practically voldemorts second in command and some lady makes her explode.

she watched her daughter get attacked. if you were a parent (or if you are now) & you seen your child get hurt or attacked by someone in front of you, rest assure something will take over you & you'll defend them with everything you've got. which in this case, was enough to shatter bellatrix.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Phylos said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@Phylos said:

that, times 1000.  

Wouldn't hurt Thor.
from one person, no. from many others, it'll leave it mark. a god a lightning & thunder vs. a sufficient amount of people who can bend magic around them to there liking & extent.
One or 500, fire isn't going to be hurting Thor. The guy just getting his powers was rejuvenated by Mjolnir calling a thunderbolt down on him. 
What can they possibly do to avoid Thor literally MURDERING them in mass numbers as the ground beneath them crumbles, the wind blows them away off the ground, the works. 
A gun would kill most of the potter cast, your putting them up against a Viking Thunder God who spends the vast majority of this thousands of years of life killing monsters and giants in huge numbers. 

Once the shield was down the students went down like nothing for the most part. 

Honestly it's not like numbers is any disadvantage to Thor when he can kill them in grand attacks.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By bigcimmerian
@Phylos:  
No, he can kill them all at the same time so there is no one to counter.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Phylos
@isaac_clarke said:
@Phylos said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@Phylos said:

that, times 1000.  

Wouldn't hurt Thor.
One or 500, fire isn't going to be hurting Thor. The guy just getting his powers was rejuvenated by Mjolnir calling a thunderbolt down on him. 
What can they possibly do to avoid Thor literally MURDERING them in mass numbers as the ground beneath them crumbles, the wind blows them away off the ground, the works. 
A gun would kill most of the potter cast, your putting them up against a Viking Thunder God who spends the vast majority of this thousands of years of life killing monsters and giants in huge numbers. 

Once the shield was down the students went down like nothing for the most part. 

Honestly it's not like numbers is any disadvantage to Thor when he can kill them in grand attacks.

thanks for showing me that he had a team with him...other asgardian deities.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Phylos said:

So your ignoring the part is when his "team" is running for their lives he is still single handily slaughtering the giants? 
The part when he noticed they were in trouble he immediately caves the entire area in with a single strike, speeds his way over to one shot the giant monster his "team" was fighting? 

What a joke.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Phylos said:

that will stop the student from falling to there death or being picked up. 

theres also spells to heal major injuries.

spells ti disarm.

spells to shield.

whatever he dishes out, it'll be countered.

I'll be impressed at any wizard that can hold onto their wands in such winds, much-less can concentrate well enough to set off a spell. 
Because Thor can literally have them face a hurricane just twirling his hammer for nearly an immediate effect.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Blood_guts
@Phylos said:
@Blood_guts said:
@Phylos said:

she watched her daughter get attacked. if you were a parent (or if you are now) & you seen your child get hurt or attacked by someone in front of you, rest assure something will take over you & you'll defend them with everything you've got. which in this case, was enough to shatter bellatrix.
if MY daughter was attacked by an evil witch i would probably try to fight and then die. as far as im aware having children doesnt give super powers even if you want them to
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Phylos
@isaac_clarke said:
@Phylos said:

So your ignoring the part is when his "team" is running for their lives he is still single handily slaughtering the giants? The part when he noticed they were in trouble he immediately caves the entire area in with a single strike, speeds his way over to one shot the giant monster his "team" was fighting?  What a joke.

im not ignoring anything, what i'll point out is that the students/staff arent going to be running up to thor trying to beat him down with fists. there whole deal is offensive & defense spells. he'll be kept at bay long enough to be put down. again, im not denying that students will die & possibly a few teachers. honestly, most people wouldnt want to accept the fact that school kids took down a god. it sounds crazy, yes, but its possible, thats the joke.
gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By gavinification
@Blood_guts: Even though Im backing Thor I have to defend the wizard. 
Molly isnt just some housewife. She is a powerful witch who is in the order.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Phylos
@Blood_guts said:
@Phylos said:
@Blood_guts said:
@Phylos said:

if MY daughter was attacked by an evil witch i would probably try to fight and then die. as far as im aware having children doesnt give super powers even if you want them to

i never mentioned that watching your kid be attacked would grant you powers lmfao. but you agree that you'll try & fight or possibly take whoever that person was out. molly was pushed to the edge, you would be to.