• All are determined to win but in character
  • Fight takes place in Times Square without anyone but them

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Raimi Spider-man is still the best fighter in my eyes, but I'm open to hear what everyone else thinks

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Andrew has the best shot here, followed by Tobey, Tom, and Miles.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@mr-yes said:
@boutatakeanl said:

Why Andrew?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I felt like he had the best showings in terms of speed, dodging attacks, and being able to fight opponents who were constantly moving fast. He's also the smartest among them so that helps his case IMO.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles honestly......

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either miles or Tobey

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobey

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: he literally lost a speed draw to tobey in no way home

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

Tobey wins

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scaling just gets all the LA spiders relative to each other. Tom wins by feats to Tom

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MaulSmacker  Online

Tobey

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm watching ATSV later tonight, but did Miles get any good feats?

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can honestly see an argument being made for Miles.

But i'll still give this to Tobey, but Miles still has a shot at winning this.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets one half decent striking feat that I remember. Not much else aside from some good combat feats. Very, very possible I'm not remembering some stuff.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: he literally lost a speed draw to tobey in no way home

I don't recall that happening, but even if it did, that's still one feat compared to Andrew being considerably more impressive (IMO) in his two movies than Tobey in his three.

@boutatakeanl: tom is the smartest lol

He literally gets everything from Stark. I might concede they're similar in terms of intelligence, but no shot Tom is smarter.

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: tom literally made web fluid himself lol and was the one that came up with the cures for the villains in nwh

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: tom literally made web fluid himself lol and was the one that came up with the cures for the villains in nwh

I recall him making web fluid in his chem class, but he already had a suit from Stark at that point, which already had web fluid in it. He didn't cure them all lmfao. They all contributed equally to curing the villains.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@boutatakeanl said:
@joshua123456789 said:

I recall him making web fluid in his chem class, but he already had a suit from Stark at that point, which already had web fluid in it. He didn't cure them all lmfao. They all contributed equally to curing the villains.

He made web fluid before he met Tony..when Tony was checking out his stuff in CW he said. “I like this web fluid, you make it yourself? Tensile strength is off the charts”(BTW Andrew dId not make his own web fluid, that was oscorp bio cable)

Tobey cured Goblin, Andrew Cured Lizard, Tom cured Ock, Sandman, and Electro…on top of things like comming up with plans to beat Giantman, Maw and Strange, building bombmid battle, and hacking the most secure wherehouse on the eastern seaboard with a T-85 calculator..etc etc.

Experience wise he’s fought more villains, fought in space, been an avenger, got trained.. etc etc.

——

Anyways, Tom wins imo… although I think the spiders scale pretty relative, I think Toms feats are better.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@death4bunnies: Tom doesn’t win bro he got manhandled by goblin who no sold and laughed off his full strength punches

Tobey did way better then goblin to the point goblin had to weaken him just to stand a chance in a fight

Tobey scales above Tom it was shown pretty clearly in no way home meaning all toms feats don’t matter as Tobey could replicate them since he’s stronger

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@boutatakeanl: the fact he lost a speed draw to Tobey means he scales below in speed it doesn’t matter how many feats Andrew had today could be featless but because he won he scales above that’s how scaling works

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobey>Holland>Garfield

don't lnow about Miles

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: the fact he lost a speed draw to Tobey means he scales below in speed it doesn’t matter how many feats Andrew had today could be featless but because he won he scales above that’s how scaling works

Yeah, but that's not supported by consistency. Consistency >> One-offs. They're, at least, as fast as each other. Andrew has greater speed feats and in a greater quantity.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Tom doesn’t win bro he got manhandled by goblin who no sold and laughed off his full strength punches

Tobey did way better then goblin to the point goblin had to weaken him just to stand a chance in a fight

Tobey scales above Tom it was shown pretty clearly in no way home meaning all toms feats don’t matter as Tobey could replicate them since he’s stronger

This exactly, Tom couldn't even make Goblin bleed in the final battle.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: miles is last pretty sure as even the stronger spiders in his movie struggled to catch a falling helicopter

He never struggled, it was just Gwen and Miguel.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BoutaTakeAnL

@death4bunnies: Thanks for the links! I'm still kinda convinced Andrew has better feats though. I was downplaying Tom's intelligence though for sure, thanks for correcting that.

Edit: I'm seeing that they already had the devices to cure the villains and just needed to fix them. Isn't that a little easier than straight up creating the cures?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 death4bunnies  Moderator

Tom lost his first fight to Goblin.. so did Tobey.

Tom won his second fight against Goblin conclusively.

No Caption Provided

Also that Goblin was upgraded.

Green GoblinsDefoe says'The Power Suit gets a upgrade and the mask gets discarded" Marvel description says upgraded .suggusted to be Stark tech…and you can see nee prices attached to his arms, chest, shoulders, etc… And NWH Goblin broke his own mask that Tobey didn’t break.

Holland had broken ribs during the final fight where he beat Goblin.

I don’t think Tobey scales above Tom, I think they were shown pretty even.

No Caption Provided

Tom ofc is in the worse position here… pushing up with your legs is engages more muscles than pushing down…and he still buckled Tobey.

——

Anyways,I think they were all shown as pretty relative in NWH, but Tom has the better feats.. you say fears don’t matter, I think they do… but again I think the Spiders are pretty relative in anycase.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: dude that’s how scaling works Tobey won he scales to everything Andrew did

I never said he’d speed blitz him but he beat him in a speed draw meaning Tobey is slightly faster

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895 said:

@jurance: miguel > miles

True but that was months ago so he got stronger. We even say the Spiders slow down a building.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: Thanks for the links! I'm still kinda convinced Andrew has better feats though. I was downplaying Tom's intelligence though for sure, thanks for correcting that.

Edit: I'm seeing that they already had the devices to cure the villains and just needed to fix them. Isn't that a little easier than straight up creating the cures?

NP

—-

Tom made those devices in the first place so that doesn’t take away from the 3 cures he made to the other 2 each making 1.. fun fact electros cure is made partially from legos.

No Caption Provided

Electro says something about legos in Happys apartment also.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BoutaTakeAnL

@boutatakeanl: dude that’s how scaling works Tobey won he scales to everything Andrew did

I never said he’d speed blitz him but he beat him in a speed draw meaning Tobey is slightly faster

Do you have the link to a video of that? Might help.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:

NP

—-

Tom made those devices in the first place so that doesn’t take away from the 3 cures he made to the other 2 each making 1.. fun fact electros cure is made partially from legos.

No Caption Provided

Electro says something about legos in Happys apartment also.

But weren't both of those made with Dr. Octavius's help? Also, I love that part of the cure is made from Legos XD

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@death4bunnies: upgraded how you can’t just say he was many times stronger and upgrade could just mean the design on his suit

Tobey wasn’t trying to fight or overpower Tom with the glider his goal was to act as a wall to prevent him from killing goblin why he was angry until he calmed down

and goblin still no sold him without the suit on bro so even if he his gear got upgrades he didn’t have it on in their first fight

Obviously the spideys are close I’m not saying they stomp each other but they aren’t exactly equal

we seen Tom get rag doll by lizard why Andrew did better to

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@boutatakeanl:

Ummm if anything Norman was hovering over Tom most but Tom was shown doing it, when he cured Ock he made part of that chip by hand... seems to be mostly Tom and the fabricator… then finished at the school ofc.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl:

Ummm if anything Norman was hovering over Tom most but Tom was shown doing it, when he cured Ock he made part of that chip by hand... seems to be mostly Tom and the fabricator… then finished at the school ofc.

Ah shart I mixed Ock with Norman, my bad.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: upgraded how you can’t just say he was many times stronger and upgrade could just mean the design on his suit

Tobey wasn’t trying to fight or overpower Tom with the glider his goal was to act as a wall to prevent him from killing goblin why he was angry until he calmed down

and goblin still no sold him without the suit on bro so even if he his gear got upgrades he didn’t have it ok in their first fight

Upgraded power suit with pieces of the glider and Stark tech.. shown visually with prices put on and him oneshotting his own mask.. shown visually with new blades and gear over the shoulders.. and with feats.

I agree, but was still buckled and Tom was in a way worse position.

No Caption Provided

I highlighted the muscles engaged. .. like I said o think they are intended to be relative, but Tom has the better feats and the Glider stalemate doesn’t take away from that I don’t think.

Goblin had his suit in the first fight, but it wasn’t covering his face so that’s fair.. just a bit stronger.. then Tom beat him to the ground spent in the second fight.

No Caption Provided

Again Tom has the better raw feats.. and if we break down NWH Tom fought an upgraded Goblin who could oneshot his own mask (lost fight fight won second), and had the stalemate with Tobey and Glider.

I think they are relative, so I don’t hate on people thinking Tobey or Tom or Andrew.. but as I think Tom has the better raw feats on top of relative scaling id prefer him on battle boards.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95 said:

He gets one half decent striking feat that I remember. Not much else aside from some good combat feats. Very, very possible I'm not remembering some stuff.

I see, thanks. Watching it in an hr so I'll come back to this thread.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@death4bunnies: goblin in their final fight took a barrage of punches from blood lust amp tom right to the face and like 10 seconds he’s already back off his knees laughing and ready to fight again

it’s not a stalemate for Tobey because 1 tobey didn’t have his rage amp and 2 we have 0 clue how much Tobey was trying because he didn’t want to fight or overpower him

I get his glider and suit got new tech but what does that say about his own durability which he face tanked his punches

Spideraty15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tom or tobey

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@darkphantom9895 said:

@death4bunnies: goblin in their final fight took a barrage of punches from blood lust amp tom right to the face and like 10 seconds he’s already back off his knees laughing and ready to fight again

it’s not a stalemate for Tobey because 1 tobey didn’t have his rage amp why Tom did and 2 we have 0 clue how much Tobey was trying because he didn’t want to fight or overpower him

I get his glider and suit got new tech but what does that say about his own durability which he face tanked his punches

He was on the ground spent longer than Tobey kept him down with punches .. you use the script to say Tom was bloodlusted for first fight but can’t accept it says he beat Goblin up second fight?

No Caption Provided

Shown on screen and confirmed by script, Tom best Goblin to the ground with punches. And I checked, way longer than 10 seconds.

——

Lol, it was a stalemate.. clearly on screen and as I showed Tom buckled Tobey abc had the worst position.

No Caption Provided

Basing your scaling off that doesn’t give you superiority and as discussed Tom has the better feats.

—-

I already said he was hit to the face so that’s fair…still an upgraded Goblin (intent wise) who could oneshot a mask Tobey couldn’t (feat wise).

No Caption Provided

Still Tom via feats.. tho I think they are ment to be relative.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@death4bunnies: Tobey had goblin pleading for his life why tom had goblin begging for more that’s a pretty big difference and the script even says that if Tobey did 1 more punch he would’ve taken goblin down as soon as he stabs Tobey he’s back up from his knees

Bro Tobey did not have his rage amp Tom did if base Tobey can Match Tom what do you think would happen after he gets his rage amp In the glider struggle

also can you even prove Tobey went all out there

Tom amount feats before no way home don’t matter as we clearly see the others can replicate it since they scale to him

Bootyman5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I felt like he had the best showings in terms of speed, dodging attacks, and being able to fight opponents who were constantly moving fast. He's also the smartest among them so that helps his case IMO.

Watch No Way Home.

OT: Tobey

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Tobeys feats are better, him stopping the train is better then the cruise feat because you know, Tobey actually stopped the train.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 death4bunnies  Moderator

@jurance said:

@death4bunnies: Tobeys feats are better, him stopping the train is better then the cruise feat because you know, Tobey actually stopped the train.

Tobey stoped the train after a good while.. respectable feat non the less.

I rate Toms feats as better.

Tower lift...., notable he saved the orphanage by dragging the tower away from the orphanage through another building, and was busting pillars with his webs… This is lifting a small building on its face, you can really see how much weight he was holding in this gif when the let’s go and it falls.

Ferry hold... Why I think this is impressive is.. as each web broke weight was added to him, and he held it for a good bit after the final web broke.

Debris lift.... the concrete ceiling, and the HVAC units.

Pulled down a crane

Pulled out dozen of electric tower cables

Has conversations whilst holding around 27 tons of airport bridge.(Holland endorses 27 ton weight)

Hits Molten Man with 2 boulders.

Hits Molten man with small building.

Etc etc.

I think Tom also has better raw speed feats, on top of better scaling feats fighting Cull, Strange, Etc Etc.

Again I believe them to be relative, but I’d pick Toms feats for sure on battle boards.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Tower feat is not better than stopping the train because Tobey actually did stop the train while the best Tom could do was slow the building down, he could not stop it from falling. And the train seemed bigger + was going faster.

There is also this:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/spider-man-raimi-cable-car-feat-calculated-2080104/

Cable car was calced to be 100+ tons and Tobey caught it with just 1 arm casually.