#1 Posted by space_coyote (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in a 3 story office building after hours.

Each has 3 hours prep.

To the death or KO.

BW can use any equipment she used in the movies.

Nikita can use any equipment she's used on the show.

Battle begins with Nikita using the front entrance, BW entering through the roof.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

black widow stomp. She is practically super human in the movies. Nikita is good, but she is just another agent for a covert agency. Black Widow is one of the best of the world's best agency.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#3 Posted by buttersdaman000 (19123 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow destroys hers 

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (5407 posts) - - Show Bio

Black widow easy

#5 Posted by space_coyote (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.....so who's hotter then?

#6 Posted by ms__omega (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was the old Nikita maybe the new one sucks Black Widow Stomps.

#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@space_coyote said:

Okay.....so who's hotter then?

It might be bias but Id have to say Black Widow. Maggie Q is super hot but Scar Jo? jeez, that's like climax in a bottle

#8 Posted by space_coyote (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Maggie Q. She was scorchin in MI:3

#9 Edited by Corylamount (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Nikita with 3 hours prep!!! Nikita will have many things in store. I don't think that black widow will be that good with prep well not as good as Nikita she has taken down powerful people with only a hour of prep and she had went to division and beat a lot I am only on season 2 and she is good. Nikita will have military weapons and I'll find out everything g about her.

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#10 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow but its not a stomp.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#11 Edited by IndomitableRegal (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

I never watched Nikita, but I have this feeling she'd be better suited against more grounded characters. Jane from Blindspot might work.

#12 Edited by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

black widow stomp. She is practically super human in the movies. Nikita is good, but she is just another agent for a covert agency. Black Widow is one of the best of the world's best agency.

The irony of this statement is so funny to me; and shows me you clearly have not watched Nikita. As the point of much of the show was she was clearly not from just any other agency, and not even a middling agent. She was clearly one of the best agents out there, a thorn in the side of Percy, Amanda, Russian Gogol, etc - people who are at the top edge, and even had the best agency (that put to shame the CIA in the world, much like SHIELD) - and their agents, constantly making them look like amateurs, short of a few of the very best themselves (like, Hawkeye for BW).

You criticized Nikita by saying she was not what she clearly is, then used the same metric for who Nikita is - as a reason why her opponent is better than her... And you just flatly assumed that Division (way better than a normal agencies by feats...) < SHIELD? Based on what? Perhaps in tech; but these are in different worlds. Certainly not by training demonstrations or fight feats, or just skill in general.

As for my opinion of the fight itself here... Perhaps Nikita may take a few of these on account that I think she has greater skill... But I think BW has better physical feats....

So I am giving this to BW for now.

#13 Posted by Corylamount (707 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@corylamount:

Clearly Nikita. Simply because she beat preppers like Amanda and the even more feared Percy in a long strategic game; despite also losing to both at times.

Nikita after her exile, learning to fight for herself, and survive being hunted - learned how to play the long mental games. The preparation, knowing the tactical and strategic things to pull leverage for a battle, etc.

We haven't seen BW anywhere near that level - so, in this arena, I would have to give that one to Nikita by a sizeable margin. Some of her prep feats I think come from a little bit of help, but not all. Either way, I think this may be a case of BW simply never being put in any such position. Nikita had to.

#15 Posted by Corylamount (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: You know Nikita has 3 hours of prep they both do

#16 Posted by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@corylamount:

Still, I am not entirely convinced three hours is going to be really that much of a difference here. I mean, it might be something like her plan to attack division time frame - but in this fight, I think it may take a little more time to really make much of a difference. Black Widow still doesn't strike me as dumb, despite not being the brains of the operations.

Would three hours make that much of a difference?

#17 Edited by Corylamount (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: I would think so because even though I am on season 2 she has been able to search them get her weapons and go and she does it quickly. I remember when she went to the clothes factory and took them down and she did that quickly and when Alex would tell her about the missions and Mikita would have that night to do something and she always had everything ready the only reason she might not make it is because of Michael. Also she can come with many weapons.

#18 Posted by Delta16807 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@corylamount:

Not sure what good grabbing some weapons are here, as both of them will probably have the time to come fully operational, as I thought the rules already stated. Come to think of it, BW should have the gear advantage, but the downside of not having a wider variety of firearms. So a tradeoff of tech for close vs short range. Both would access to face altering camouflage (wait until you see the Shop), so that could make a very interesting start to the fight, being other people if they so chose :)

Actually, come to think of it - yes, she would probably use the three hours of prep planting explosives, etc. It would not be the first time. It might give her some more advantage in other parts of the battle. Perhaps BW a little less. But I am still not remotely comfortable to give it any more than a 6 out of 10 victory for Nikita. Which seems about right.